Re: child window cant redraw after main window resized?

i have same problem like Max have. And add WS_CLIPCHILDREN did help a
little.
But now the child windows still cant redraw after main window resized. i put
child_window.RedrawWindow() in OnPoschanged(){...} of main windows. it wont
work.

any ideas?

thks for any help

Tomasen

"Johan Rosengren" <johan.rosengren@telia.com> wrote in message
> Max,
>
> Perhaps creating the main window with the WS_CLIPCHILDREN  style will
help?

> Johan Rosengren
> Abstrakt Mekanik AB
>
> "Max Khesin" <max@cNOvSisiPonAtecMh.com> wrote in message
> > I have a main window which get an image painted in it via StretchDIBits.
> > This window has a child window in it which is supposed to be on top of
the
> > image. My problem is that every time the main window gets repainted the
> > image gets painted in place of a child window, producing flicker. I
> thought
> > of manually validating the child window's rectangle but it seems that
> there
> > should be a better way. Any suggestions?
> >
> > thanks,
> >
> > --
> > Max Khesin, software developer -
> > max@cNvOiSsPiAoMntech.com
> > [check out our image compression software at www.cvisiontech.com,
> JBIG2-PDF
> > compression @
> > www.cvisiontech.com/cvistapdf.html]

0
sentomas (2)
9/8/2003 10:42:33 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

resizing clipart
How do I resize my clipart after I have added a border and text. When I try, it resizes everything. Do you have everything selected or is all grouped? This would be the only way everything resizes. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Lindy" <Lindy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4046A5B4-1D3F-4249-A6D6-184E7C56BEDE@microsoft.com... > How do I resize my clipart after I have added a border and text. When I try, > it resizes everything. I believe everything is grouped. It won...

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

Re-install Outlook 2002

Solution for: Windows XP (NL): Windows Activation Problem + Windows Automatic Update Problem = Very Slow Computer.
I think I have found a solution on the internet, I will sum it up shortly because the description wasn't that accurate, my description will be more accurate with additional information about what I think might have happened, but first a little story what I wanted to do today: Today I wanted to try and install Service Pack 3 for Windows XP dutch version (NL). This was not possible because Windows Automatic Updates was required by the Microsoft website to be able to download it and windows automatic updates is malfunctioning, so that became a short attempt. Then I decided to ...

Outlook 2007 Crashes when opening in Windows 7 64 bit
The computer is new with windows 7. I downloaded Office 2007 standard a month ago. It has been working fine. Yesterday i was downloading old printer drivers and my machine took a "critical update" from Microsoft. After that my Outlook would not open. It would start to open and rthen crash with the error message "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window." All other MSD Office programs are working fine. Any suggestions? ...

allow any child element in
I want to create an xsd so that I can validate xml against it. All I care is that the root node (named brl) exists in the document. Any other node can go inside it. If I validate an xml file with just the brl node it validates fine, but if I put other elements in I get errors. How can I change the xsd so that any child elements/attributes of brl validate ok, without having to explicitly declare them in the xsd? (I've included my xml, xsd and the errors below) XSD: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?> <xs:schema xmlns:b="http://schemas.micros...

Moving windows
hi! how to get notified of a parent window beeing moved within a child window? thanks philipp You can't. What you have to do is have the parent window enumerate its child windows and send them a user-defined message indicating the parent has moved. joe On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:52:33 +0200, "Philipp Huber" <philipp.huber@innval.com> wrote: >hi! > >how to get notified of a parent window beeing moved within a child window? > >thanks philipp > Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www.flounder.com MVP Tips: http://www.flo...

Re-Enable CRM User

how do I change the dektop icon for windows word
-- Bill Not a Word issue. It's a function of Windows. http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=how+do+I+change+desktop+icons -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Bill" <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FCD9D7DE-1AFA-471A-9327-ABD18F918A67@microsoft.com... > > -- > Bill Right-click on icon > Properties > Change Icon George "Bill" <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FCD9D7DE-1AFA-471A-9327-ABD18F918A67@micros...

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

Connect Windows 7 to SBS 2003
Spent the last eight hours trying to connect my W7 workstation to a fresh install of SBS 2003 premium. When running http://server/connectcomputer/, I would get as far as providing a username and password for setup when a popup would inform me, "The list of users and computers could not be found. Make sure that the Small Business Server network adapters are configured correctly.". I have only one NIC, I can see the shared folders on my server and even connect to them. My server is not running DHCP or DNS and I think these might be my problem. I did run windows update and...

Re: exmerge error

Windows Explorer folder columns layout
Where does Windows Explorer store column layout for Details View for a particular folder? I need to be able to set which columns are shown and their order for a particular folder. I know Explorer stores a lot of information in: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/shell/programmersguide/shell_basics/shell_basics_extending/custom.asp I'm not sure that's where it stores the view for each folder, but perhaps starting there will lead you somewhere. Tom "Sasha" <Sasha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46541...

Windows 7 Pro 64-bit and RMS 1.3R
Not sure if it can be done, but no matter what i try, installed sql2k5, updates, run in compatibility mode (Win XP SP2), and I always get the same message - ...Store Operations install interupted... I just need to run the manager (from the backoffice)....any ideas? Thanks Angelo, We have had the same results. We think it is more to do with 64-bit than it does Windows 7. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises 320-230-2288 rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us "Angelo" <Angelo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

Office Windows not visible
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have just installed the 2008 version but it was happening in my 2004 version too. When i open a document it doesn't show up / you can't see it. it is listed under 'window' as being open have to click click click around and don't even know what i last clicked on to get it to randomly appear, if at all.... in the 2004 version when it started doing it, i could go to 'window' and click 'bring all to front' but it doesn't work in 2008. its driving me nuts! any ideas what is happe...

re re re ????
nefertiti ??? ...

changing window size by dragging the border of the window
Hey everyone, I wanna change the window size by dragging the border of the window with the mouse. Is there a mfc routine which resizes the window size automatically?! Thx for every help!! Hallo Ravebaby! > I wanna change the window size by dragging the border of the window > with the mouse. Is there a mfc routine which resizes the window size > automatically?! The window must have the specific style WS_THICKFRAME! When this style is set windows allows the window to be resized. What kind of winodw do you have? A Dialog. In this case you will find some good helper at www.codepr...

using ms access as database in windows appplication
i gets " unspecified error" when i inserts new data to database and when i fetches the data from access database is it the problem from access Access Error, No one here can see your monitor.... Please provide Windows version, Access version and what you are doing at the time of the error (ie. opening a form, running a query, etc...). Posting that information increases your odds of getting assistance. -- Gina Whipp "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II "access error" <access error@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Re:

Re: Where should be the best place to stored Applcation Data Files?
"Giovanni Dicanio" <gdicanio@_NOSPAM_email_DOT_it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:... > BTW: this post by John Robbins is very interesting reading: > http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/default.aspx copy-and-pasto - the correct link is this: http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/archive/2008/07/10/in-defense-of-vista-and-the-challenges-facing-windows-7.aspx Giovanni And then there's this Vista security discussion from last Friday (cool date, 8/8/8): http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/08/08/1155208 -GB On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 18:50:23 +0200, ...

Re-enter payee information
I have been using MS Money to pay bills and frequent annoyance is when I type in the payee, the selection list never shows the payees. I type it in and have to re- enter the account number and everything. Doesn't make sense that i have to keep putting this in. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I've checked these boards and found help with my passport problem but no entries on this issue. Money has two kinds of Payees. Explicit--those on the explicit list that shows in Accounts & Bills|Categories & Payees|Payees--and implicit--those that are recorded somewhere in a tra...

Re: Outlook locks up with a officelifeboathang
"Andy Lay" <58746@gmail.com> wrote in message news:... > Message-ID: <a7b660e6180d48ddae1e1df6c5775272@newspe.com> > X-Mailer: http://www.umailcampaign.com, ip log:72.24.97.26 > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general > NNTP-Posting-Host: 22.bb.5446.static.theplanet.com 70.84.187.34 > Path: TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl!newspe.com > Lines: 1 > Xref: TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl microsoft.public.outlook.general:737044 > > Hi Swinglower- > > I have luck as you do :) A Chief Exec machine with this very issue....