Radio Button #3

Hi,

I have 2 radio buttons. When a user double-click on a button I want to turn
it OFF .

In a double click message handler I used the code:
pMyradio1->SetCheck(BST_UNCHECKED);
pMyRadio1->UpdateWindow();

It doesn't work. How can I make all 2 buttons unchecked?
Thanks.

Lubomir
0
Lubomir (43)
6/2/2005 9:25:01 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Quicken 2004 conversion #3
Quicken 2004 has me ready to dump Quicken and convert to Money ... but has Money been updated to be able to convert Quicken 2004 files? When I downloaded the trial earlier this month, it was a no-go. Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, Bryan wrote: >Quicken 2004 has me ready to dump Quicken and convert to >Money ... but has Money been updated to be able to >convert Quicken 2004 files? > >When I downloaded the trial earlier this month, it was a >no-go. No. And if you come back next year and ask if Money 2005 can convert Quicken 2005, expect the same answer. So why n...

SP3 or not to 3?
Windows Updater consistently urges install of SP3 and I recall some warnings NOT to add that upgrade to my particular system. It is: OS Name Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600 OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name DELLDESKTOP System Manufacturer Dell Computer Corporation System Model Dimension 2400 System Type X86-based PC Processor x86 Family 15 Model 2 Stepping 7 GenuineIntel ~2193 Mhz BIOS Version/Date Dell Computer Corporation A00, 5/23/2003 SMBIOS Version 2.3 Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS System Directory C:\WINDOWS\syste...

If i have Dynamics CRM 3.0, how many clients are maximum avaiable?
Hi folks, if i have CRM 3.0 as SBS Ed, how many clients are maximum available? do i have -web client -outlook client and a - windows client? Or just only Webclient and Outlook clients (Laptop,Desktop) ? Thank you in advance! taxi Hi, 75 licenses are max for CRM SBS. There is no such thing as windows client for CRM. Only web and outlook client are available. PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. -- take care, uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com "taxi007" wrote: > Hi folks, > if i have CRM ...

What is a 3-up chart and how do I create one?
Can anybody help me? I don't know if this helps, but sometimes I've heard of PowerPoint slides being called 4-up or 2-up, based on the number of charts or pictures on the slide. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ Paula wrote: > Can anybody help me? Hi Paula, This article describes a 3-up chart - it is just two column charts and a text table. https://www.supplier.cessna.com/reliability/reliability_guidelines.pdf Ed Ferrero http://edferrero.m6.net/ > Can anybody help me?...

Update a value in the table upon clicking a button
Hi All, I am fairly new to Access and is having a hard time achieving the things below: I have two Tables: Daily Log Volunteer List 1 form that logs user service times. Upon clicking a button in the form I need the following to happen: 1) look in the "Daily Log" Table for [Volunteers] that have log a row with [Date] within the last 6 months Note: The Volunteer Column is only a look up, so the data in there is actually equivalent to Volunteer_ID in the Volunteer List. Which means it is simply numeric. 2) go to the "Volunteer List" Table and upd...

Arrow keys #3
I am using Excel 97 and for some reason my arrow keys now control the scroll bars instead of moving the cell selection point. Is this a setup option somewhere? Thanks Fred Fred, Check your scroll lock key to see if it is engaged. If so, this will cause the arrow keys to scroll instead of moving from cell to cell. HTH, Paul "Fred" <leavemealone@home> wrote in message news:OluucXHuDHA.640@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I am using Excel 97 and for some reason my arrow keys now control the scroll > bars instead of moving the cell selection point. > Is this a setup optio...

handler for dynamically created button
Hello, I have created dialogs dynamically through the use of structures DLGTEMPLATE and DLGITEMTEMPLATE. It is solved by my class CDlgTemplate. On this dialog I have button with known ID, let's say IDC_BUTTON_EXIT. In class CDlgTemplate I have method declaration: afx_msg void OnMyButtonClick(); and these macros BEGIN_MESSAGE_MAP(CDlgTemplate, CDialog) ON_BN_CLICKED(IDC_BUTTON_EXIT, OnMyButtonClick) END_MESSAGE_MAP() But this solution doesn't work, method OnMyButtonClick is not called when I click on the button. Do you have any idea where it can be fault? Or do you know any...

Where's the SEND button?
I am trying to scan a picture and send it. Everytime I get to the e-mailing page, there is no "send" button. How do I send it? If you are using the HP Scanjet 4300C the email button is right on the front control panel. But I think you're in the wrong group. This is one of the MS Excel news groups. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 13:13:02 -0800, "AlishaGruszie" <AlishaGruszie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am trying to scan a picture and send it. Everytime I get to the e-mailing >page, there is no "send" button. How do I send...

REPLY button in Outlook 2003
Just started using Outlook after using Outlook Express for eons. Is there no REPLY button to respond to email messages? If so, where? I'm lost! Try resetting the toolbar - Tools, Customize. if that doesn't work, we need to know your version of outlook - if it's Outlook 2003, try making a new profile. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Search for answers: h...

Create a toolbar button to automatically address an e-mail message
Hi, I have tried using MS Outlook help to create a button which automatically addresses a mail message. I cannot for the life of me succeed at this because the Help on outlook is so poor. Has anyone done this or knows how to do this?? All I am trying to do is create an "email template" that will automatically cc a colleague as they need to be cc on nearly all of my emails. So if there is an easier way to do this, that would obviously be better. Many thanks M ...

Radio Button Value
I have minimal knowledge on radio buttons. I am designing a QA table and form to be used to grade reports at work using 1 - 5. I want the Supervisors to grade each question by choosing a radio button 1 - 5. I will add the numbers up in a report for viewing. My question is how can I calculate the total without using an IF statement to see which button was chosen? Thanks, Les On the form, create an Option Group for each question, and assign the values 1-5 for each label. Then you can just add up the values via the Option Groups and not use any if statements. I'm no...

How to delete the close button on a MDI window title bar.
How can I delete the close button on all MDI windows in an MDI app but still keep the Minimize/Maximize buttons? Also how can I add a custom ICON to the center of the title bar? Thanks in advance... ...

Track in CRM button in fat outlook client
In CRM 3.0 when you track an Email in CRM the only way to then open it in CRM is to expand open the email first and then click the View in CRM button (Unless you already have a "regarding" link setup which allows you to go straight to that. It's a small annoyance but is there anyway to add the "View in CRM" button to the main fat outlook client toolbar? Then when you select track you can then select view without having to open the email first everytime. Again small annoyance but I'm suprised the developers didn't pick up on it. Cheers Gregg ...

LookUp Function #3
Hello! I'm running Excel XP and trying to figure how to run vlookup from tw colums. The form is for working out the next standard size up. Enter number i A and a number in B and in C it pulls thro the code from 'datarange where A is more then or Equals 'datarange coloum A' AND B is more the or Equals 'datarange coloum B' Any Ideas. Please find attached JPG. Hope i've explained enough. Thanks Ala +---------------------------------------------------------------- | Attachment filename: excel1.jpg |Download attachment: ...

Regrouping radio buttons
Hi, Can anyone explain to me how to go about re-grouping radio buttons in Visual C++ v6.0. I have inherited an application which consists of a dialog with about 15 radio buttons in a group. The original grouping box was at some point in the distant past deleted. I've put a grouping box back onto the dialog and added some new buttons. When compiled, these buttons act as an independent group to the original buttons. I assume this is because the original radios are not part of the new grouping box. How do I go about merging them all so we have a single radio group? Apologies if this is b...

Radio button #2
I have two radio buttons on a dialog and i want to have one of them triggered depending on a value passed in from its parent dialog. In effect i want to have the radio button state persistent, so that when i close the dialog and open it up again it remembers what its previous state was I thought about passing a message to the parent dialog when the child dialog is closed(telling it which radio button has been checked) and then passing this value back to the child dialog when opening it from the parent dialog. My problem is that i was going to do it through the constructor(pass state variable...

SFO CRM form buttons
Hello all, I've got a client that is experencing a strange problem. The CRM bottons on the top toolbar now display Exchange forms; not CRM forms. I installed a new SFO client and the new install had the same problem. Any ideas? Thanks, Caleb This sort of odd-ball loss of functionality can be caused by the forms cache becoming corrupted or the crmaddin.dll file becoming corrupted. A trick to fix this is to clear the cache for each of the forms. This may not have been done fully by reinstalling. Clearing the cache is done in Outlook by choosing Tools > Options > Other (ta...

Missing send button #4
I am missing the send button on Microsoft 2000 and it is not listed in the customize, standard listing or anywhere else. Where did it go???? ...

Find and replace #3
I have a table with 6 columns, A to F. Column A contains unique item numbers. Column B contains descriptions of those items. Columns C-F contain a random listing of the numbers from column A. I want to replace the random listings of items in C-F with the descriptions of the items from column B. There are 1300 items. Can I do this without running 1300 Find and Replaces? I would be happy with four new columns added that have the descriptions for the random items in C-F in the same order (not exactly a replace). Thanks! Al -- ovid962 -----------------------------------------------------...

AUTO_OPEN MSGBOX with button to perminently stop it
Im trying to create a MSGBOX in my AUTO_OPEN macro that displays message and has the YES/NO option. If Yes is pushed the MSGBOX will po up each time the workbook is opened, if NO is pushed the MSGBOX will no open again. Does anyone know a way of doing this -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hello One very simple but tricky way would be to place some value in a cell of your workbook (1/0 or TRUE/FALSE for example) and then test this value in your auto_open macro to choose the relevant action. HTH Cordially Pascal "LB79 >" <<LB79.1atgtr@excelforum-nospam.c...

outlook emails #3
i think they are referred to as headers...when i am the one to initiate sending a new email or someone responds to my email message as a reply....they see all this first paragraph of "jibberish"...it is defining style definitions and font definitions etc....how can this be removed from my emails? thx tjohn <tjohn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i think they are referred to as headers...when i am the one to > initiate sending a new email or someone responds to my email message > as a reply....they see all this first paragraph of "jibberish"...it >...

Radio Buttons
I am creating a questionnaire, where there are yes and no questions that have radio buttons next to each answer. I have two questions. 1. Currently I have six questions with 6 yes and no questions. When I click on yes in the first question the radio button lights up. But when I answer the question in question 2, the first radio button goes away. I think I am going to need to group the two radio buttons together so that it does not affect other questions. How do you do that? 2. I want a numbering system so that if they answer yes, it gives a number value, and if they an...

adding handler for toolbar button
Aaargh! I'm developing an MFC application in VS.NET 2003, and I can't figure out how to create a message handler for a toolbar button (short of doing it myself, but that's not any fun). In earlier versions of VS, I could use the class wizard, but not any more. Is there an automated way of adding this type of handler Thank In the IDE, on the bottom right is a Docking window that has Properties, Events, Messages, and Overrides. That's were you would do most of the things that you used to do in the classwizard. If you don't see it then activate it using the menu View-&g...

merging worksheets #3
I have set up spreadsheet that is now rather cumbersome, and I am looking for ways to make it less so. I have a large list of clients and about a dozen or so payors to these clients all in one worksheet. I am wanting to reorganize in such a way that I can have a worksheet set up for each payor, and list payments to clients in the appropriate worksheet, determined by who the payor is. My question is: Is there a way to then have a summary worksheet that would list all the clients, linked to the payor worksheets so that it would update as new data is entered, and could I sort them by client...

button macro help
Hello all, I have a command button by where I want to say transfer the values i A1 to the active cell in the sheet. Could someone please help me wit the macro. Thank you in advance -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Greg, Try something like ActiveCell.Value = Range("A1").Value -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "greg7468 >" <<greg7468.18z5m3@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:greg7468.18z5m3@excelforum-nospam.com... > Hello all, > I have a command button by w...