Query about runtime error

hi

i am working on IVR system, using TAPI 3 and VC++. This involves
hardware modem.
Operation system is XP.

i am facing strange problem while i run my program sometimes(not
always).

My Program name is "Tapi Test"

Error statement is ...

"Tapi Test MFC application has encountered a problem and needs to
close. We are sorry for inconvenious."

With error there are three buttons with caption "Debug", "Send error
report", "Don't Send"

Could anybody please help me out.

Tnaks in advance...

Mujtaba
0
tomujtaba (49)
8/27/2004 8:09:54 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Well, it means your program crashed in some unpleasant fashion. Most likely with an access
fault.

Hitting the "debug" button would be a good start.
					joe

On 27 Aug 2004 01:09:54 -0700, tomujtaba@hotmail.com (Mujtaba) wrote:

>hi
>
>i am working on IVR system, using TAPI 3 and VC++. This involves
>hardware modem.
>Operation system is XP.
>
>i am facing strange problem while i run my program sometimes(not
>always).
>
>My Program name is "Tapi Test"
>
>Error statement is ...
>
>"Tapi Test MFC application has encountered a problem and needs to
>close. We are sorry for inconvenious."
>
>With error there are three buttons with caption "Debug", "Send error
>report", "Don't Send"
>

>Could anybody please help me out.
>
>Tnaks in advance...
>
>Mujtaba

Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer@flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
newcomer (15973)

too many formats error message
I have several spreadsheets that are quite large. Recently, I have gotten the "too many cell formats" error message. Does this format limit apply to a particular worksheet, or the workbook as a whole? Also, how do I correct it? Once I get the message, I am unable to remove any formatting. Take a look here: XL: Error Message: Too Many Different Cell Formats http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;213904 You might also want to take a look here: http://google.com/groups?threadm=OxP9cgi1AHA.1572%40tkmsftngp02 In article <06b601c38c3f$f6f5fb90...

Error: "PM_Options_ROPT failed accessing SQL data."
We have installed GP 10.0 with 4 companies installed. 3 of the companies are small with few transactions and I set those up in the 90 day demo version to demonstrate and sell GP to the company. The main company I had the data converted and restored into the live Dynamics GP 10.0. The 3 smaller companies I backed up with the Demo version and used SQL server Management Studio to restore into the live Dynamics GP version. The 3 small companies seem to work OK, however for example, when I try and set up Payables Trial Balance Report Options, I receive "A get/change operation on tab...

Runtime error #12
I get the message "system32 run-time automation error" when I start up outlook. It works anyway but it's really annonying. Any clues??? ...

error removing replica for public (system) folder "System Configuration"
Setup: Two servers in Exchange site mail4: Windows 2003, Exchagne 2003, all mailboxes mail1: NT4.0 exchange 5.5, on it's way OUT.... scheduled to remove mail1 from site this weekend, checking all public folders replicated correctly. Used PFMigrate, and looked OK. In ESM, "Public Folders", viewing "System Folders".. checking there were only mail4 replicas, and found "System Configuration" folder that had replica for both machines. did "Remove" for mail1, when i went to apply or "OK", pop-up window looking for userid and password ...

error when importing leads with customized fields
We are trying to import leads on crm 3.0. we have to custom fields promonal_originebd promonal_origine2 both varchar 100. then when we import the leads always are getting an error that say "can't import to lead because promona_originebd doesn't exist". But when we are binding the fields we can see the customized fields. any idea have you published your customizations? Dave "ernesto" <ernesto@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C96F8897-BA37-4A00-8077-44F6840B5C32@microsoft.com... > We are trying to import leads on crm 3.0. we have to ...

Error on saving a form, when few extra controls are added dynamica
Hi, I am dynamically adding a readonly textarea on a CRM form, which is populated with some data, based on few conditions at runtime. Using JavaScript, I am able to add textarea at dynamically. But when user clicks on "Close" button, I get runtime error and data is not saved. Code to add fields at runtime: objAddress = oCurrentTab.appendChild(document.createElement('textarea')); objAddress.id = 'objAddress'; objAddress.readOnly=true; objAddress.innerText = "Some Text which is to be displayed"; Can anyone point me to what I am doing wrong? Also i...

Selecting columns from a query by using a form
I have querys with sums of patient-properties (they are symptoms like : coughing, Shingles, disability etc etc.) They query is a summing query making sums of all these properties for clients that can now be displayed, ordered by age and gender. I want users to be able to select from a listbox which column, ie which sum they want to view. How do I get a textbox to be bound to a column which is still to be selected from a listbox. I tried making a table for the listbox: columns: Userchoice, Fieldname where Fieldname is a text of the name of the column to be selected. ...

Unable to start services error when launching outlook...
We have a Windows 2000 small bus server running exchange 2000. I had to disable a user's profile last Friday. To do this I selected the user's profile, right-clicked and selected "Disable". Today I was asked to reinstate this user, so went back into the user profile, right-clicked and selected "enable". The user can login to our domain no probs BUT when they launch Outlook, they are getting the followig error... "unable to start processing services. You do not have permission to log on." ANyone attempting to send this user an email is get...

unknow error delete message
Hello. I have windows live mail on win 7 64bits and now i have several messages i cannot delete. It shows "unknow error". I have karspersky antivirus working and if i desactive it error is showed to me. It seems not to be a antivirus program. Any idea ? Does that mean you don't see the error until you deactivate your AV = program ? Where are the messages that you are trying to delete ? - Email account folder ? e.g. Inbox, Sent, Deleted Items - WLM's Storage folders ? - Outbox folder ? What type of email account ? - Pop3, IMAP, Http ? For start...

Problem in resizing controls in a Form View -Find the error out
Hi everyone Can someone look at my code and tell me where I am going wrong I have 2 controls in a form view List box,ListCtrl The problem is 1.The application comes in restored state and When the application is maximised the controls become much bigger 2.When I try to resize the controls become smaller and thats fine but when the resizing touches the WindowDC ,all teh controls disappear. How should I handle the code Here is the code and tell me where exactly the problem ?I have searched lot of sites where they give the code but can anybody point the error out MyView.h CSize m_sizClie...

HQ Client Errors + RMS V.3 New Feature?
Hi guys. I am currently using RMS in 13 store branches and a head office location. We have numerous "hangings" of HQ client every day in alot of the stores. The application usually freezes when using the "Check Stores" function. To correct the issue, it takes a manual restart of the HQ Client app and sometimes manual disconnection of the VPN connection. I have heard rumors that HQ client was going to be removed from RMS V3 but cannot find any documentation on the subject. Does any one have an idea of where I could find such info? Thanks in advance Dave tReds.co....

error in excel #2
I when I try to open document in excel I keep getting a "cannot use object linking and embedding" error and I can't open the program. Any suggestions? Did this just start happening? If yes, were you hit by the MSBlast worm? One poster (Lutz Meyer) guessed that this was the cause of his problems. I haven't seen any confirmation/denial, but you may want to read his post: http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=3F3971AF.FA4490F5%40msn.com Post back with your results. I'm curious if that was the problem. (It's come up quite a few times since MSBlast hit.) Je...

Task Creation Error
Hi, When I created a new task, the following error messages had shown out: Query Builder Error No Attribute Note that I had not customized task entity yet. Anyone has such experience? How can I solve it? Thx ...

Compile error in hidden module: ThisWorkbook
My company currently uses Office XP SP2 and Project 2000 SR1. When we uninstall Project 2000, and try opening Excel, we receive the following error message: Compile error in hidden module: ThisWorkbook Can you tell us why are we receiving this error. I looked at Tools - References and did not notice anything missing. Thanks in advance. You mighthave an add-in under tools>add-ins associated with Project, if you can't figure out which uncheck all add-ins, then restart excel, if the problems go away check one at a time (and close and restart excel) until you get the error agai...

#DIV/0! error 12-06-09
I'm using the following formula =100%-(H6/J4) to get a percentage, however result is #DIV/0! error Can anybody help with this error? Thanks for your help If J4 is zero or blank, you'll get this error. Check to make sure there is a value in that cell. "Memo Larach" wrote: > I'm using the following formula =100%-(H6/J4) to get a percentage, > however result is #DIV/0! error > > Can anybody help with this error? > > > Thanks for your help Sorry, I forgot to add that if you still get the error even i...

Outlook 2000
The file P:\outlook.pst could not be accessed because another workstation has modified it. Close and then restart all mail-enabled applications. This error occurs while Outlook is open and in use, the .pst file is on a network drive. I have users getting this error messages several times a day and it shuts down their Outlook and closes out. NT 4.0 and W2k Pro clients. ...

User receives error when creating Distribution List within Outlook 2003
I've been trying to read up on this to understand the problem, and I hope I have it right. All of our users have mailboxes on an Exchange 2003 server. The "Address Book" actually pulls information directly from the Exchange server. There are two users in one branch office - one can open up the Address Book, click on the "New Entry" icon, click on the New Distribution List entry, click OK, add entries, save and close it. The other user gets permissions errors when trying to do this. I've looked at the entries in Exchange System Manager and Active Directory Users and ...

Change database in Excel query
Hi all, I have got a excel report from someone which has a query link. However, i would like to change the database that the query is looking at to a different database. Could someone give me an suggestion ?? Thanks If the Query is run by macro, then you would have to go in to the VBE and find the macro and edit it there.......or you could just create a new Query by doing Data > Get External Data > Create New query > and then following the menus.......but be aware, that you must have "rights" and a driver to get to the database you seek.....otherwise the Query will ...

XML updating,querying question
I use a TreeView WebControl Menu which i installed from microsoft. But the TreeView XML that can be loaded with the Webcontrol is very specific.For example (The root as to be TREENODES!!):- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <TREENODES> <TreeNode Text="Contracts"> <TreeNode Text="Contract Pads" NavigateUrl="a.aspx" target="_blank"/> <TreeNode Text="Points Deduction Report" NavigateUrl="a.aspx" target="_blank"/> <TreeNode Text="" NavigateUrl=...

Outlook 2007 Rules Query
I have 2 email addresses that I download into Outlook 2007. Let's say, name@domain.com and alias@anotherdomain.com I have a rule to move emails to alias@anotherdomain.com into a particular folder. However, if people send an email to both of my addresses, both emails get moved into this folder. How can I have the mail to name@domain.com stay in the inbox? Thanks, Fred. Add an exception to the rule - except if the other address is in the header - except if received by the other acct may also be an option. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips....

Crosstab query limitations
Howdy Folks, I would like to be able to use the Access crosstab query function to make a more human-readable table for me. However, there are two limitations I run into: 1. Access will not let me use more than one column heading for a crosstab query. 2. I don't believe that I can use text values for my "data" field, although I am not sure of this. Excel suffers from this limitation too and I don't know why that is. So, with that in mind, can I use SQL and/or VBA to overcome these obstacles? I don't need to calculate anything for my "data" field. I c...

Query to Count If >=
My data is like this... Item Units AAA 25 AAA 3 BBB 2 CCC 20 DDD 10 DDD 100 DDD 100 I trying to find a query that will look at the Item and count the number of times the Units is greater or equal to 20. The result of the query would be like this... Item CountUnits>=20 AAA 1 CCC 1 DDD 2 Thank you in advance. The WHERE clause is executed before the aggregates, so, in SQL view: SELECT item, COUNT(*) FROM tableName WHERE units>=20 GROUP BY item Hoping it may help, Vanderghast, Access MVP "carl" <carl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

Updating GP 10.0 to SP2 genericPath error
I am trying to update a GP10.0 installation to the latest and greatest. When I launch the MicrosoftDynamicsGP-KB952789-v10-ENU.msp package, it starts working, then comes up with this error: Specified argument was out of the range if valid values. Parameter name: genericPath. When I click "OK" the install terminates. Any ideas? I am doing a test install and had some problems so I am starting over. When trying to unistall, I am getting the same error message. I have v10 sp3? KB955679. It won't let me uninstall or do a repair install. "Wes VanAlstyne" wrote: >...

Sorting Crosstab Query Values
I have a crosstab query that I would like to sort in Descending order based on the query's values. I can't seem to figure out an effective way. Below is my current SQL syntax: TRANSFORM Sum(qryTest.CountOfMembership_ID) AS SumOfCountOfMembership_ID SELECT qryTest.Region FROM qryTest GROUP BY qryTest.Region PIVOT qryTest.Club; I would like to sort the CountOfMembership_ID in Descending order. If this can be done any way through this query, please let me know. Thanks in advance! Chad Chad, I don't understand what you are expecting. The CountOfmembership is spread across...

error message 08-23-07
I built a database and am trying to change some of the layout on a form. I keep getting the error message "you do not have exclusive access to the database at this time" and I cannot save the changes. I need to get rid of this. Any suggestions? -- BigK9 BigK9, If you are the only using it then close out of Access and look for the .ldb file and delete it. Then try to make changes. Note, the reason that file doesn't self delete is there is still some code running in the background, the database was closed unexpectedly. You might also want to compile your code. HTH ...