Providing download link from string table #3

How to provide download link from String table strings.
I have used follwowinf format for string table string but if is
displaying as it is instead of showing me link.

QuickTime 7 Player is required to save to QuickTime (MOV) format.
\r\n\r\n To download the Quicktime player 7,
<a="http://www.apple.com/quicktime/products/qt/.">http://www.apple.com/quicktime/products/qt/.
click here</a>.

0
mesushant (27)
5/17/2006 7:55:05 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Linking message
Hi, I've a database that's linked to the Inbox of my Outlook,Is there a way to create a button that once i click on it opens the message itself from the Outlook? Regards ...

Calculated fields in Pivot Tables
Is it possible to use an "if" formula when creating a calculated field? I have an existing field in my pivot table called commissions and I want to create a new field that will give me a 1 if for each row if commissions are over 4 and a 0 if they are under 4. Is this possible? What is the formula? It seems ok Try something like : =IF(Commissions>=4,1,0) -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- Singapore, GMT+8 xdemechanik http://savefile.com/projects/236895 -- "lj" <lj@spu.edu> wrote in message news:1132008509.143327.194520@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Is it possible to u...

GUID/Outlook format link giving error "Unable to open the seleted folder or item"
Hi, I have created custom forms in multiple public Outlook folders and when I send the GUID type link to the user, they receive an error: "Unable to open the seleted folder or item". The same happens if I send the Outlook type link. However, if I ask the user to go to the folder and find the appropriate posting, then the form opens and after that the link works, too. Is this due to some Exchange server setting? My clients are not the type that tolerate opening the form the long way, they want a one click solution. Please help, this is driving my team crazy. Any ideas are welcome...

Training Mode #3
Hi Guys this was a big problem for me when trying to sell RMS the fact that the only way to have training mode was to change all the setting in RMS. Well i have come up will a solution that allows you to click a button and switch databases and it also makes the till clearly state that its in training mode. If anyone is interested and want to see more please email me at tom@psltd.net or phone on +442082755564 price is negotiable depending on amout of licences wanted You can do this for free by exporting the "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Retail Management System\Store Oper...

VB: using a string to set a range object?
I'm a bit new to the excel "range" object type. I was suprised to see that while I can do: dim chunk as Range chunk = .Range(A5:B6) I apparently cannot do: dim chunk as Range dim stuff as string string = "A5:B6" chunk= .Range(string) How can I concatenate up a string describing a range, and then use it to define a range object's target cells? - Ross. Oops, I meant chunk = .Range("A5:B6") in the first example - I forgot the quotes. R. "RGK" <nothanks@nospam.go> wrote in message news:RqydnSWzbu_OEZbeRVn-2A@...

Upgrading #3
I have Money Delux and Small Bus 2003. I use it promarily for investments and some simple small bus stuff. Does 2004 small bus give me all the stuff that premium has? ...

CString Question #3
How do you go about passing information from one class to a dialog box class. I can do it useing char pointers , i was wanting to try CString pointers. Am i missing something eg CDeleteConformation::CDeleteConformation(char *DeleteTableName) : CDialog(CDeleteConformation::IDD) I know that i can pass cstring into but how do i pass it back as a pointer to an address. so i can change it. CDeleteConformation::CDeleteConformation(CString DeleteTableName) : CDialog(CDeleteConformation::IDD) thanks kevin_mfc@ihug.com.au >eg >CDeleteConformation::CDeleteConformation(char *DeleteT...

Any one have crm 3.0 installation and config certification dumps ,
Hi Folks , If Any one have crm 3.0 installation and config certification dumps , Please post it or send to krishna.919ATgmail.com=20 Thanks=20 Kris=20 Reply =BB Are you refering to this? CRM 3.0 90 Days trial http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7d418781-69ad-422d-92fa-87fdb2538e2c&DisplayLang=en <krishna.919@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1150431561.738912.313120@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... Hi Folks , If Any one have crm 3.0 installation and config certification dumps , Please post it or send to krishna.919ATgmail.com Thanks Kris Reply � ...

Named Ranges -- Link Issue?
I am working on a very large Excel workbook (231 worksheets, all inter-linked to one another). Each worksheet contains a number of named ranges (for the entire workbook, there are 6,117 named ranges). This appears to be causing a problem such that if I modify a cell on Worksheet1, and Worksheet2 is dependent on the value, Worksheet2 does NOT change UNLESS I rename Worksheet1. (I can rename it to _Worksheet1 and then back to Worksheet1, but again, unless I actually *change* the name, the link is not updated). Calculation is set to automatic (but even if I force calculation, be it on ...

Linking multiple sheets
I need to set up a spreadsheet that links to 12 others. On each of the others there may be 100 rows(or less) of information to bring in to the master. Is it possible to write a formula that enables the link to pull in only rows that contain information? I don't want blank rows between each of the 12 groups of information I'm sure an expert will chime in with something better, but I've done similar with lookup functions. don't do it direct or it will be slow. I let everything come over to one master workbook, then use a lookup page that consolidates the data. "...

Using Outlook client for CRM 3.0 in a remote office
I need to set up access to the corporate CRM from several remote offices. All of them have VPN connections (Windows or Checkpoint). What are the steps required to configure remote clients to be able to use CRM features in Outlook. Remote users can connect to CRM through Internet Expolorer. Thanks. Assuming they are connected, the isntallation over a VPN connection should not be any different than a typicaly installation. If the connection is slow though, the first synch & Go Offline process will be noticiably slower though. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "mkatsev"...

Damn the accept/change downloaded transactions feature!!!
I recently upgraded from Money 2001 to Money 2004 and I HATE IT! My favorite feature of Money was the ability to download all my transactions electronically from my bank, and then decide how they would be categorized and entered into my account register. Now it's so much more complicated with this "Accept/Change" stuff!!! I realize this has been around since Money 2002, but I'm just experiencing this horror now. I HATE the way it just puts new transactions right into your register! And what the heck does "Accept" or "Change" mean anyway? Do they mean...

pivot table subtotals
I'm stuck trying to develop subtotals in a pivot table. I hav successfully placed Sums of the individual elements, but I'd like "Subtotal" line for specific types of elements i.e.: 1/22 1/23 1/24 Group1 Apples Oranges Pears Group1 Sum Group2 Corn Carrots Beans Group2 Sum Grand Total All of thee above rows/lines calculate just fine except the GroupX Su lines? Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get subtotals to wor correctly? Do -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Double-click on the field button at the top of the Group column. Un...

excel 2000 message
excel 2000 message - 'cannot use object linking and embedding' Were they hit by the MSBlast worm? One poster (Lutz Meyer) guessed that this was the cause of his problems. I haven't seen any confirmation/denial, but you may want to read his post: http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=3F3971AF.FA4490F5%40msn.com Post back with your results. I'm curious if that was the problem. (It's come up quite a few times since MSBlast hit.) bill bootle wrote: > > excel 2000 message - 'cannot use object linking and > embedding' -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.c...

Help with passing a string variable into a parameter
hello! here is my problem. I have built a dynamic string called @filepath as char50 i need to place it in: SELECT * FROM OPENROWSET('Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0', @filePath, 'SELECT * FROM [Sheet1$]') does any one know the correct syntax??? for passing a parameter here OPENROWSET does not accept variables as arguments. You have to use dynamic SQL to build your query (append the @filePath) and execute. -- Plamen Ratchev http://www.SQLStudio.com On Mar 11, 1:25=A0pm, Plamen Ratchev <Pla...@SQLStudio.com> wrote: > OPENROWSET does not accept variab...

Counting Blank Cells in Pivot Table
How do I have a Pivot Table count the blank cells as well as the other cells? The Pivot table I created counts everything that had data (A, B, C, D, etc...) but does not count the blank cells. Thank you, Jack As answered in microsoft.public.excel.charting: To count the blanks you could use a space character, or the formula ="", in the source data, instead of leaving the cells blank. The pivot table will be able to count those. Jack wrote: > How do I have a Pivot Table count the blank cells as well > as the other cells? The Pivot table I created counts > everythi...

Linked Spreadsheets
I would like to have "relative" links instead of "absolute" ones so that if I am in c:\Dir1\ and have File1.xlsx which has links to file2.xlsx it would look to file2 in dir1. Then in c:\Dir2 I also have file1 and file2 and those files are actually just a copy of the file1 and file2 that are in Dir1. But the links were refer to their local, "home" path. The only way I know to do this is to edit links and change source. Is there another way? I hope, I hope! ...

Specify data for use in FRx pivot tables
How do I specify what data fields appear in an Excel pivot table (or ..cub file) from FRx? I want to export the natural account number into the pivot table to sort on. TIA ...

AA window should not have to open automatically if GL is linked.
When the user sets the Transaction Dimension Codes to "optional", the user may not want to deal with the AA pop windows if he/she decides not to record the transaction against the dimension code. -- Greg. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http...

Code to make a Spinner button work with Filters on a Pivot Table
I create a lot of Pivot Tables with filter fields. Years ago I saw a demo on this tool and loved it. I got the code and my computer died before I was able to use it and my backup was a week old! Does anyone have this code? -- TheTraveler Hi Take a look on Debra Dalgleish's site http://www.contextures.com/PivotMultiPagesChangeAll.zip -- Regards Roger Govier TheTraveler wrote: > I create a lot of Pivot Tables with filter fields. Years ago I saw a demo on > this tool and loved it. I got the code and my computer died before I was > able to use it and m...

The operation failed. An object could not be found. #3
I've looked on microsoft and on the web about this error message. However none seem to cover my problem. This error message, "The operation failed. An object could not be found." shows when i click on rules and alerts. I've gone and done the things the other explanations give about creating a new profile, but I still get this error. I use the rules to separate my e-mails into individual folders depending on who the e-mail is from. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. If you can, any reply's can be sent to my e-mail address schristopher@struthers-dunn.com....

CRM 3.0 LaptopClient installation won't find Outllook 2007
Hi all, I tried to install the LaptopClients of my CRM 3.0 on my WinXP SP2 with Office 2007 machine. The installations stops, by saying me: "Es konnte nicht ermittelt werden, ob eine unterst�tzte Version von Microsoft Outlook installiert ist. Weitere Informationen finden Sie in der Protokolldatei 'C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\" which means basicly, "...couldn't figure out, if an supported Version of Outlook is installed". On the other hand, when I Start Outlook at the same time it says me at the same time "...please close Outlook for installation"...

Clicking web links in Outlook 2003
Hi, In O2K, clicking multiple web links (inside the emails) re-uses the same IE window. In O2K3 this opens an IE window for each link clicked. Is there any way to get O2K3 to behave like O2K? Thanks, FW ...

Download bank bank payee does not show same in register
When I download from TD Canada Trust, my banking activity, payee names from bank and Money register are different. eg bank transaction says payee Safeway $65.00, Money register now says payee Fitness City $65.00. How do I get the two to match. Not all transaction are doing this. Only a few. Tnx pls email response to altowarrior@hotmail.com ...

Linked Table Issue to Oracle
We have a strange situation in which a batch job blew up which drops and then re-builds Indexes on an Oracle Table that is linked via an Access Database. The job was supposedly fixed and all the Indexes re-created and re-built. However, now when we go and try and open up this Linked Table in the Access Database it is taking FOREVER to open up??? We deleted the old linked table in the Access Database and created a "New" linked Table to the same Oracle Table. And the same thing is happening. Just taking FOREVER to Open up the Linked Table in Access and the dependent re...