Problems with WMP ActiveX Control in VS.Net

Hello

I am trying to embed the Windows Media Player ActiveX control in a dialog
using VS.Net. When trying at associate a variable with the control, VS.Net
does not give the same options as VS6, and generates a wrapper class that
doesn't have any operations(making it useless).  I have tried using the
wrapper classes that VS6 generates but this doesn't seem to work. after
DDX_Control(pDX, IDC_PLAYER, m_wndPlayer) gets executed, m_wndPlayer's  hWnd
is still set to null.

There are no problems when using this code with VS6.

Anyone with a similar problem, or know how to fix it?

Thanks

0
dont1812 (1)
2/29/2004 2:05:35 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Problem shortcuts in Word

Outlook 2003 PST problems

Problem with Authentication

calendar problem

problem #4

Block (or Hide) Control Panel
Hey There, I've been trying to see if there is a way to programmatically block, or hide, the Control Panel. Since it is a "Virtual Folder", just blocking an .exe from running doesn't work. Even some of the applet items in the Control Panel are problematic. The "Fonts" link or the "Network Connections" link are both "Virtual Folders", so when I block ..cpl files doesn't affect them. Anybody out there have any suggestions? Thanks! Jay (patelj27b at gmail dot com) > I've been trying to see if there is a way to programmatically ...

95 and 97 problem

Embedded activex control and auto install
Hi, I've written an activex control which is to be used in any Office application. The user can modify and save/load the document hosting the control just fine. But how about if a user inserts my activex control in his document, and then emails the document to another user who doesn't have my activex control installed? What happens is that the office application pops up an alert saying that the control cannot be activated since it is not installed on the computer. What I would like is that the control autoinstalls (after a confirm) and the user doesn't have to do it manuall...

sync problems

Date problem

Installation Problem!!

Office 2007 - HELP

XBox 360 controller not installing
I just got an XBox 360 controller for the PC ("XBox 360 Wireless Controller via Play & Charge Kit") and the driver from http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/download/DownloadResult.aspx?category=Gaming&type=Gaming&name=JR9-00001&os=XP_SP2&lang=en but it's still not showing in the Game Controllers control panel, nor being recognized by my games. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the drivers with no luck. I press the "X" button and the ring flashes green: Three fast, then 12 slow. Ports are OK, no other USB devices connected. Any...

Resource editor problems

Directory Replication Problem #2

DocBook XSL and .NET XslTransform
Hello *, I'm trying to transform my DocBook document with the FO stylesheet from the DocBook XSL distribution (the transformation with the XHTML stylesheet works). I changed "$years[1] + 1" to "number($years[1]) + 1" two times in common.xsl. But the transformation doesn't work anyway. The funny thing is, that if I use the msxsl command line utility there is no problem. But when I use nxslt (or my own code) then I get the following error. <snip> Error occurred while executing stylesheet 'c:\docbook\xsl\fo\docbook.xsl'. System.Xml.XPath.XPathExcepti...

Cell Format

Filter Table in Subform Control according to TextBox control value
Hi all, I have put Subform control on a Form1 and in Source Object of that Subform I selected Table1 from drop down list. I also got Text box control on Form1. In the first column of the Table1 which appearing in Subform I got Ticket No. What I need that when i type that Ticket No in Text box control the Table1 in Subform should get filter on that Ticket No row. Please can any friend can help More information about the tables would help. I will use tblMain as the name of the Record Source for Form1. Are tblMain and Table1 related? If so, on what field? Typically you would set t...

outlook web access redirect problem

Problem after sorting

IF AND problem