Print Preview "Prev Page" but is always disabled

Hello,

I have created an MFC application and have added Printing and Print
Preview capability. The only problem i have is that the Prev Page
button on the Print Preview toolbar is always disabled. The "Two
Pages" button and "Next Page" are enabled and work correctly.

I am setting the CPrintInfo::SetMaxPage() and CPrintInfo::SetMinPage()
and CPrintInfo::m_nCurPage values in OnPreparePrinting() but this
doesnt seem to make a difference.

Is their anything else that i can try  which will enable this button?

Thanks

Andy
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Print Preview "Prev Page" but is always disabled
Hello, I have created an MFC application and have added Printing and Print Preview capability. The only problem i have is that the Prev Page button on the Print Preview toolbar is always disabled. The "Two Pages" button and "Next Page" are enabled and work correctly. I am setting the CPrintInfo::SetMaxPage() and CPrintInfo::SetMinPage() and CPrintInfo::m_nCurPage values in OnPreparePrinting() but this doesnt seem to make a difference. Is their anything else that i can try which will enable this button? Thanks Andy ...

PrintPreview
Hello, I developed a VC++/MFC SDI application. The program supports PrintPreview. However, I only want the user to go forward ("Next Page") and not backward ("Prev Page"). How do I hide the "Prev Page" and "Two Page" buttons? TIA, Jacques Hello All, I found a nice Print Preview replacement toolbar (with bitmap buttons) on codeguru. To hide the "Prev Page" and "Two Page" buttons, simply remove them from the CMyPreviewView::OnCreate(LPCREATESTRUCT lpCreateStruct) method. The article was written by Robin J. Leatherbarrow. Thank...

PrintPreview Hide "Prev Page" and "Two Page" buttons
Hello, I developed an VC++/MFC SDI application. I would like to hide the "Prev Page" and "Two Page" buttons in the Print Preview window. How do I perform that task? TIA, Jacques "Jacques Cooper" <jcooper@jcsoftware.net> wrote in message news:%234kfK0o9DHA.1596@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I developed an VC++/MFC SDI application. > I would like to hide the "Prev Page" and "Two Page" buttons > in the Print Preview window. > > How do I perform that task? > > TIA, > Jacques > For what purpose? I...