Print Preview #5

MFC preview has 3 states ZOOM_OUT , ZOOM_MIDDLE and ZOOM_OUT.

Which one is 100% preview?   What are the percentage scaling for each of the
states?

0
mfc6257 (33)
9/17/2005 11:14:01 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Exch 5.5 SP4
Hi One of my user sent an email to the client yesterday, Since then this user has been receiving return receipt every two minutes. Client has been also receiving the email in every 3 minutes. I have rebooted my server, Recreated the email address. Rest the IMS queue. Following is the email which my user are receving. Can any one please help. Thanks in advance -----Original Message----- From: Mail Delivery Subsystem [mailto:MAILER-DAEMON@nl.sbc.com] Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2007 11:01 AM To: Valerie@.com Subject: Return receipt The original message was received at Sat, 3 Feb 2007 ...

IIS 40 Exchange 5.5 "error 'ASP 0115' "
IIS 40 Exchange 5.5 "error 'ASP 0115' " error 'ASP 0115' Unexpected error /Default.asp A trappable error occurred in an external object. The script cannot continue running. -My customer has been running Exchnge 5.5 IIS 4.0 OWA for years and it has been fine. Just last week it has started giving this error when you connect. If you reboot the server it is fine for a couple of hours. ANy ideas? - mick2767@hotmail.com Mick, This article may help you: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320514 Also check 321006 and 184141. Regards --...

Need 5-7 day evaluation mode for RMS 2.0 POS stations
For emergency recovery periods and upgrade testing, RMS 2.0 POS station needs to be able to run in "evaluation" mode for 5-7 days. This gets you over the hump in case of a machine failure and gives you time to call MS to get new computer activated when a failure occurs - or - if you are able to repair the old system within a few days, you can swap back and continue running as before. -- John M. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" bu...

printing copies

Ghosted print and print preview

Exchange 5.5 and Smartphones
Hi, Is it possible to allow use of a smartphone with Exchange 5.5? On an NT4.0 domain? How is it done? Do I just need to set up POP3 access? (I've never done that before, is it straightforward? Thanks in advance SW "S W" <dontspam@no-spam.invalid> wrote: >Is it possible to allow use of a smartphone with Exchange 5.5? On an NT4.0 >domain? 'Fraid not. At least not with ActiveSync. >How is it done? Do I just need to set up POP3 access? (I've never done that >before, is it straightforward? POP3 will work. It's enabled by default in Exchan...

Print Dynamic Range

TCP/IP printing

Windows Mobile 6.5 Hindi OS
Help required to build WM6.5 Hindi OS. I have built English OS & wants to build Hindi OS(Locale=0439). Please let know the changes to be made for Hindi Locale OS. -- Manoj Joshi ...

Printing booklet

Check printing in GP 7.0

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

How do I tell if my Exchange 5.5 server is running the Enterprise
How do I tell if my Exchange 5.5 server is running the Enterprise Edition? Thanks, TNA in the application event log, each time the IS starts up, there will be an event generated - 1216 denotes Standard Edition...1217 denotes Enterprise Edition... "TNA" <TNA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0359A466-C4BA-4FAF-AAA2-24C1F9ACA899@microsoft.com... > How do I tell if my Exchange 5.5 server is running the Enterprise Edition? > > Thanks, > TNA ...

Problems with printing

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Outlook XP/Exchange 5.5 (scheduling / reminder problems)
First problem: All resources (owned by different users but with each with standard configurations) have Auto Accept and Refuse if conflict options actived in calendar. Some resources work OK, some will not Auto Accept and some Auto Accept even if there is a conflict. Any ideas on how to fix this? Second problem: Although all calendar reminder options are activated, some people do not receive them. How about ideas on this one? Thank you for all and any suggestions you may have! Send reponse to donna.brich@brp.com please. ...

Email Encryption #5
Hi Is anyone aware of a way that I can enable email encryption on the server side, Exchange 2003. Instead of havin the users to do it through Outlook. Thanx Sulaiman I think you need to explain what type of encryption you want. Exchange can do TLS (Transport Layer Security), where the "conversation" is encrypted (think SSL), but the actual message isn't. Encryption of actual messages (AFAIK) must always be done by a client, be it Outlook with a plugin (like PGP), or OWA with the S/MIME plugin, etc. You could also look into an appliance, such as Tumbleweed, that can encr...

Printing in Vista

How do you customize the 'Print View'?

Sharepoint Portal, WSS & Business Portal 2.5
Hi: Are ther any good white papers, configuration guides and/or tech notes on how to host Sharepoint Portal, WSS and Business Portal 2.5 products on the same server? I'm trying to host Sharepoint Portal, WSS and Business Portal 2.5 on same 2003 Server. I'm running into issues when trying to install and configure each product using the standard install defaults. Business Portal 2.5 is causing Sharepoint Portal and WSS to have issues. I'm installing Sharepoint Portal and WSS first and then installing Business Portal 2.5. The products are leveraging seperate SQL Server Data...

Lost email #5
I use BTopenworld for personal email and tried to configure Micosoft Outlook 2002 as my client. when setting this up I imported my inbox but when I set up a new pst file all my old emails have disappeared out of the inbox in both the Outlook client and from the webmail access I was previously using. Has anyone heard of of this and know how to retrieve the old messages Barney Sigh, why did you use the import option to get a NATIVE Outlook file to display in Outlook? Use File->Open to open your old .pst file in Outlook. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the gr...

Printing problem