preTranslateMessage error

I'm learning how to use pretranslateMessage in c++ for an mfc app.  but it
keeps giving me two errors and I can't find a good tutorial on it. it says:
PhysicsMath error LNK2005: "public: virtual int __thiscall
CPhysicsMathDlg::PreTranslateMessage(struct tagMSG *)"
(?PreTranslateMessage@CPhysicsMathDlg@@UAEHPAUtagMSG@@@Z) already defined in
PhysicsMath.obj
and
PhysicsMath fatal error LNK1169: one or more multiply defined symbols found

anyone know what it means?
dave

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"Deej" <davidhere40@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm learning how to use pretranslateMessage in c++ for an mfc app.  but it
> keeps giving me two errors and I can't find a good tutorial on it. it
says:
> PhysicsMath error LNK2005: "public: virtual int __thiscall
> CPhysicsMathDlg::PreTranslateMessage(struct tagMSG *)"
> (?PreTranslateMessage@CPhysicsMathDlg@@UAEHPAUtagMSG@@@Z) already defined
in
> PhysicsMath.obj
> and
> PhysicsMath fatal error LNK1169: one or more multiply defined symbols
found

> anyone know what it means?

From what module does the LNK2005 originate? How and where is
CPhysicsMathDlg::PreTranslateMessage declared and implemented?
--
Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP]

0
jeffp (1712)
1/1/2004 10:57:58 PM
"Jeff Partch [MVP]" <jeffp@mvps.org> wrote in message
> "Deej" <davidhere40@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I'm learning how to use pretranslateMessage in c++ for an mfc app.  but
it
> > keeps giving me two errors and I can't find a good tutorial on it. it
> says:
> > PhysicsMath error LNK2005: "public: virtual int __thiscall
> > CPhysicsMathDlg::PreTranslateMessage(struct tagMSG *)"
> > (?PreTranslateMessage@CPhysicsMathDlg@@UAEHPAUtagMSG@@@Z) already
defined
> in
> > PhysicsMath.obj
> > and
> > PhysicsMath fatal error LNK1169: one or more multiply defined symbols
> found
> >
> > anyone know what it means?
> ************************************
> From what module does the LNK2005 originate? How and where is
> CPhysicsMathDlg::PreTranslateMessage declared and implemented?
> --
> Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP]
>
> *************************************

Below is the class that I used that was mainly generated by the mfc wizard
or whatever it is in visual studio 2003. obviouslly the preTranslateMessage
function and stuff was not generated by the wizard. This is in the
PhysicsMathDlg.h file.

class CPhysicsMathDlg : public CDialog
{
  // Construction
public:
  CPhysicsMathDlg(CWnd* pParent = NULL); // standard constructor
  // Dialog Data
  enum { IDD = IDD_PHYSICSMATH_DIALOG };
protected:
  virtual void DoDataExchange(CDataExchange* pDX); // DDX/DDV support

  // Implementation
protected:
  HICON m_hIcon;
  // Generated message map functions
  virtual BOOL OnInitDialog();
  afx_msg void OnSysCommand(UINT nID, LPARAM lParam);
  afx_msg void OnPaint();
  afx_msg HCURSOR OnQueryDragIcon();
  DECLARE_MESSAGE_MAP()
public:
  int numberOfParticles;
  virtual BOOL PreTranslateMessage(MSG* pMsg);
  //afx_msg void OnEnChangeEdit1();
  afx_msg void OnBnClickedButton1();
  afx_msg void OnLeft();
};

BOOL CPhysicsMathDlg::PreTranslateMessage(MSG* pMsg)
{
   if(pMsg->message==WM_KEYDOWN)
   {
      if(pMsg->wParam==VK_LEFT)
      MessageBox ( "0", "CreateDialog", MB_ICONEXCLAMATION | MB_OK);
  }
  return CDialog::PreTranslateMessage(pMsg);
}

> Below is the class that I used that was mainly generated by the mfc wizard
> or whatever it is in visual studio 2003. obviouslly the
preTranslateMessage
> function and stuff was not generated by the wizard. This is in the
> PhysicsMathDlg.h file.
>
> class CPhysicsMathDlg : public CDialog
> {
>   virtual BOOL PreTranslateMessage(MSG* pMsg);
> };

> BOOL CPhysicsMathDlg::PreTranslateMessage(MSG* pMsg)
> {
>   return CDialog::PreTranslateMessage(pMsg);
> }

Am I to understand the function is implemented in the header? If so, move it
to the *.cpp file instead.
--
Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP]

0
jeffp (1712)
1/2/2004 1:00:51 AM
Do you have this method defined in PhysicsMath.cpp as well?

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]
ajaykalra@yahoo.com

"Deej" <davidhere40@hotmail.com> wrote in message

| "Jeff Partch [MVP]" <jeffp@mvps.org> wrote in message
| > "Deej" <davidhere40@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| > > I'm learning how to use pretranslateMessage in c++ for an mfc app.  but
| it
| > > keeps giving me two errors and I can't find a good tutorial on it. it
| > says:
| > > PhysicsMath error LNK2005: "public: virtual int __thiscall
| > > CPhysicsMathDlg::PreTranslateMessage(struct tagMSG *)"
| > > (?PreTranslateMessage@CPhysicsMathDlg@@UAEHPAUtagMSG@@@Z) already
| defined
| > in
| > > PhysicsMath.obj
| > > and
| > > PhysicsMath fatal error LNK1169: one or more multiply defined symbols
| > found
| > >
| > > anyone know what it means?
| > ************************************
| > From what module does the LNK2005 originate? How and where is
| > CPhysicsMathDlg::PreTranslateMessage declared and implemented?
| > --
| > Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP]
| >
| > *************************************
|
| Below is the class that I used that was mainly generated by the mfc wizard
| or whatever it is in visual studio 2003. obviouslly the preTranslateMessage
| function and stuff was not generated by the wizard. This is in the
| PhysicsMathDlg.h file.
|
| class CPhysicsMathDlg : public CDialog
| {
|   // Construction
| public:
|   CPhysicsMathDlg(CWnd* pParent = NULL); // standard constructor
|   // Dialog Data
|   enum { IDD = IDD_PHYSICSMATH_DIALOG };
| protected:
|   virtual void DoDataExchange(CDataExchange* pDX); // DDX/DDV support
|
|   // Implementation
| protected:
|   HICON m_hIcon;
|   // Generated message map functions
|   virtual BOOL OnInitDialog();
|   afx_msg void OnSysCommand(UINT nID, LPARAM lParam);
|   afx_msg void OnPaint();
|   afx_msg HCURSOR OnQueryDragIcon();
|   DECLARE_MESSAGE_MAP()
| public:
|   int numberOfParticles;
|   virtual BOOL PreTranslateMessage(MSG* pMsg);
|   //afx_msg void OnEnChangeEdit1();
|   afx_msg void OnBnClickedButton1();
|   afx_msg void OnLeft();
| };
|

| BOOL CPhysicsMathDlg::PreTranslateMessage(MSG* pMsg)
| {
|    if(pMsg->message==WM_KEYDOWN)
|    {
|       if(pMsg->wParam==VK_LEFT)
|       MessageBox ( "0", "CreateDialog", MB_ICONEXCLAMATION | MB_OK);
|   }
|   return CDialog::PreTranslateMessage(pMsg);
| }

0
ajaykalra (6841)
1/2/2004 1:01:01 AM
I cannot believe that that is all the problem was, but you're right.  now it
works. But why would that make a difference?
dave

Deej wrote:
> I cannot believe that that is all the problem was, but you're right.  now it
> works. But why would that make a difference?
> dave

How many times during the build did the compiler read that h file?  I.e.
how many places is it included?  That's how many copies of the function
you created in your program!  h files are treated as if they were part
of each cpp file they are included in.

--
Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

0
scottmcp8856 (490)
1/2/2004 4:02:53 AM
I think his problem was he had two definitions(implementations) of the same method.

For the scenario that you mentioned, I have been using "#pragma once" to take care of it
in each of my header files. I dont use #ifdef as generated by the wizard.

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]
ajaykalra@yahoo.com

"Scott McPhillips [MVP]" <scottmcp@mvps.org.nothere> wrote in message
| Deej wrote:
| > I cannot believe that that is all the problem was, but you're right.  now it
| > works. But why would that make a difference?
| > dave
| >

| How many times during the build did the compiler read that h file?  I.e.
| how many places is it included?  That's how many copies of the function
| you created in your program!  h files are treated as if they were part
| of each cpp file they are included in.
|
| --
| Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

0
ajaykalra (6841)
1/2/2004 6:13:00 AM
Ajay Kalra wrote:
> I think his problem was he had two definitions(implementations) of the same method.
>
> For the scenario that you mentioned, I have been using "#pragma once" to take care of it
> in each of my header files. I dont use #ifdef as generated by the wizard.

That may well be: I'm not sure what the OP's mistake was.  But let's be
clear that if a function or variable is implemented in an h file, and
the h file is included in more than one cpp file, the result is that
multiple copies are generated.

Neither pragma once nor the #ifdef include guards prevent such
duplication.  Their effect is limited to preventing recursive includes
within each individual cpp file.  I.e. they guard against a rather
exotic problem, but not against the far more common problem of
"defining" memory in an h file.

--
Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

0
scottmcp8856 (490)
1/2/2004 4:06:30 PM
> Ajay Kalra wrote:
> > I think his problem was he had two definitions(implementations) of the
same method.

> > For the scenario that you mentioned, I have been using "#pragma once" to
take care of it
> > in each of my header files. I dont use #ifdef as generated by the
wizard.

> That may well be: I'm not sure what the OP's mistake was.  But let's be
> clear that if a function or variable is implemented in an h file, and
> the h file is included in more than one cpp file, the result is that
> multiple copies are generated.
>
> Neither pragma once nor the #ifdef include guards prevent such
> duplication.  Their effect is limited to preventing recursive includes
> within each individual cpp file.  I.e. they guard against a rather
> exotic problem, but not against the far more common problem of
> "defining" memory in an h file.

Certainly. In my entire programming career, I have never had a need to do
this. For me, implementation(and other definitions) has always been in cpp
files(barring inline functions).

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]
ajaykalra@yahoo.com

0
ajaykalra (6841)
1/3/2004 8:59:34 AM
Actually, it is not an 'exotic' problem under some common practices.

For example, there is a philosophy that says that you should never introduce dependencies
in a header file sequence. That is, if  A1.h requires a.h, and a2.h requires a.h, you must
either insist that the user writes the headers in the order
	#include "a.h"
	#include "a1.h"
	#include "a2.h"

where the a1.h and a2.h includes can be swapped. With complicated #include sequences the
rules grow more and more complex, to the point where if you decide that a2.h requires b.h,
then every file that includes a2.h must have #include "b.h" added ahead of "a2.h".

To solve this, one design rule that many follow is that "every header file must be
standalone", in that if you do #include "a1.h", then everything that a1.h requires to
compile properly must be included in a1.h, that is, it contains the #include "a.h" within
itself. Now a2.h also requires a.h, so following that rule, a2.h must also #include "a.h".
THis would mean that any module that includes both a1.h and a2.h will end up including a.h
twice, with often fatal compilation errors. The #ifndef guards and/or #pragma once ensure
that these errors cannot occur.

I have not checked out VS7, but in VS6, both the #pragma once and the #ifndef guard were
required, because #pragma once treated the name as case-sensitive, so if a2.h said
#include "A.h" and a1.h had said #include "a.h", the #pragma once would not work. Also,
there were some other interesting problems, such as if a1 said #include "..\include\a.h"
but a2.h said #include "a.h", depending on the include search path to identify where the
file was found. The #ifndef guards protect in this case, but #pragma once would not
because the "filename" would be different (I never tried this but was assured that this
would also fail). I note that in VS7 the system no longer generates the #ifndef guards, so
either all these problems are addressed, or there is a lurking problem or two.
						joe

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 11:06:30 -0500, "Scott McPhillips [MVP]" <scottmcp@mvps.org.nothere>
wrote:

>Ajay Kalra wrote:
>> I think his problem was he had two definitions(implementations) of the same method.
>>
>> For the scenario that you mentioned, I have been using "#pragma once" to take care of it
>> in each of my header files. I dont use #ifdef as generated by the wizard.
>>

>That may well be: I'm not sure what the OP's mistake was.  But let's be
>clear that if a function or variable is implemented in an h file, and
>the h file is included in more than one cpp file, the result is that
>multiple copies are generated.
>
>Neither pragma once nor the #ifdef include guards prevent such
>duplication.  Their effect is limited to preventing recursive includes
>within each individual cpp file.  I.e. they guard against a rather
>exotic problem, but not against the far more common problem of
>"defining" memory in an h file.

Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer@flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
newcomer (15974)

Fatal Error during install
I get through the CRM Server install, but at the last moment while the system is wrapping up, the following error occurs: ----- "Fatal Error" Installation ended prematurely because of an error. ----- Three databases are created and the web files are copied to the root. Any thoughts on why the installation doesn't complete? Thanks. --Ed Fatal Error during install - More info: The CRM server is on a different box than the SQL server. CRM: Windows 2000, SP3 SQL: Windows 2000, SP3, SQL 2000 Standard, SP3 I have read that there may be an issue with SQL Server SP3, but...

XML Parse Error Codes
Is there any place I could find a list with all the parsing errors you can get when loading an XML document? I'm mostly interested in error codes generated when using a schema to validate an instance document. All I could find on the web was related to PHP parser implementation, but I'd like to have such a reference specific to MSXML 4.0 SP2 if that's possible. ...

Intermittent error
I have an odd one. My client has a P IV with 512 RAM, SP Pro, Office 2003 all updates etc. He checks two email addresses. I use the ISP’s smtp server on both and both email accounts check with a send receive. I have disabled the “send” function on one account since it is unnecessary. Every few “Send/Receive”’s, he gets “Receiving reported error (0x800CCC0F): The connection to the server was interrupted.’ My server settings must be right as he does send and receive email. As soon as I get the error, it goes away and does a successful send/receive before I can try to ping the server...

IMAP4SVC errors
We're getting ready to deploy a new E2k3 SP1 cluster and have begun to move some test users over to it. Some of our IMAP users are receiving an error: Event ID 1023: Error 0x8004050a occurred while rendering message 0011-000000c9660e for download for user xyzzy@[EMAIL PROTECTED] Any ideas? We're running a similar setup and have the same problem. It means that there are some messages that cannot be retrieved via IMAP. We opened an incident with Microsoft and the feel that it is the anti-virus software we are running. Sure enough, turning off the AV makes the error go away. ...

Mystery error
Has anyone ever received and explanation for the floowing error? Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeTransport Event Category: NDR Event ID: 3015 Date: 10/13/2005 Time: 1:48:37 PM User: N/A Computer: myserver Description: A non-delivery report with a status code of 5.3.0 was generated for recipient rfc822;someguy@somedomain.net (Message-ID <1773136B08AB5742BF2B8C10FD547DE406DC68B3@myserver.mydomain.com>). Causes: Exchange mistakenly attempted mail delivery to an incorrect MTA route. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. Solution:...

confusing error in access2003 db running in access2007
have opened a 2003 db in 2007...opens fine, but when adding records I am getting an error as follows: Microsoft Office Access -2147352567 Method ‘Nz’ of object ‘_Application’ Failed I can perform the exact same actions on the dB in 2003, and do not have a problem...I am wondering if the NZ method in conjuction with data on an sql server is invalid...I feel as if this particular dB is getting corrupted when being used in Access 2007...I have been unable to convert this dB to 2007....the error message is that the dB is already opened exclusively by another user...which is me...the dB si...

Rules in error... error
I can't seem to get my rules to work properly. I've set it up so two things happen: 1. All mail coming from a specific account gets moved to a folder the error I get is "cannot remove items from folder" then rule gets turned off. 2. Junk mail not sent to me with specific words on the subject line: error: "you don't have authorization" then the rule gets turned off. In all instances, if I run the rule separately (manually) they work. Can someone tell me what's wrong and how to correct it? Thanks ...

CRM Client for Outlook Install error
I have just recently had a Hard Disk Crash on a workstation. Nop problems fully backed up so lost nothing. However I am trying to reinstall outlook desktop client for CRM . I get 2 errors 1. A setup failed to determine wether a supported version of outlook is installed. A full version of Outlook 2007 is installed. I got arounf this by adding a dword in the registry under MSCRMClient with a value of 1 which basically ignores the error message and lets you carry on 2. It then continues the install until almost the end of the installation all ok until i get the error Action Microsoft.C...

pretranslatemessage behaviour
Hi, I have a problem when I press CTRL+ALT+D keys the PreTranslateMessage function is not fired for WM_KEYDOWN, only for WM_KEYUP. Any suggestions? Thanks! Hey Luis, check out this article and see it if helps (talks about disabling that key combination by setting up a hotkey so you get the message instead of the OS) http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/misc/misc/keyboard/article.php/c433 "Luis Porras" <luis.porras@dakotaimaging.com> wrote in message news:OiUM1tkVFHA.2960@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I have a problem when I press CTRL+ALT+D keys the PreTranslateM...

How to trap PreTranslateMessage in Win32 (non-MFC) app?
How do you trap PreTranslateMessage in a Win32 (non-MFC) app? I have an existing MFC class called CCustomEditCtrl that I have to convert to pure Win32. I am doing some processing in it's PreTranslateMessage event. Can someone tell me where to put this code in the Win32 version? Do I hvae to trap some WM_ event ? Thanks. Jeff, You would just handle the messages in the control window function. If you want to do something before all other messages, take care of it towards the top of the window function. In pseudo-code: control_function() { // You can, for example, add your proces...

error log
I have this error in event viewer, in passive node (exch2k3 cluster win2k3), when i switch between nodes: Event Type: Error Event Source: ClusSvc Event Category: Checkpoint Mgr Event ID: 1082 Date: 17/03/2005 Time: 13.20.44 User: N/A Computer: Exchagne server Description: Cluster service failed to restore a registry key for resource Cluster Name when it was brought online. This error code was 3. Some changes may be lost. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. ...

Unable to sign in: error 0x80048820
I posted a couple of days ago that there was a lot of this going around. Here at least is a possible solution, posted by Kain [MSFT] this morning at http://windowslivehelp.com/thread.aspx?threadid=a65ac76d-902f-4b9a-ba4d-3450597bdfb5 <quote> Symptom: User experiences a sign in failure with error 80048820. Cause: Invalid characters in the first name of the user’s profile Steps: Change the first name in the user’s profile 1. Go to http://account.live.com/ 2. Sign in with the account in question 3. Click ‘Registered information’ link 4. Click the ‘Change...

Address Book Error
I am running windows ME and office 2000 When I try to open Outlook 2000 I get an "OLE registration Error occurred. Run setup again" I have re-installed and continue to get the sam error message. I think my "Windows Address Book" was deleted and cannot figure out where this and the .wab file should be located. Any help is greatly appreciated JW Reinstall Outlook Express. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be de...

Vlookup Error
Hi, I am doing a vlookup using vbs and receiving an error with the formula. I believe it may be syntax but not sure. I am using 2007 but it also needs to run with 2003. Any help would be appreciated. workbook = Br 31 December 2009.xls worksheet = 09 December 2009 range = A1:K810 the column that I am looking for matches is in Column K and I am only looking for exact matches =VLookup(3948974,'[Br 31 December 2009.xls]09 December 2009'!$A$1:$K$810, 11, false) -- Thank you Dave Dave, Try this, works in both E2003 & E2007 myval = Application....

Error 2203. An internal error has occurred. (C:\Windows\Installer\
Installing Microsoft Outlook 2007 on Windows Vista 32 SP1 products this error. Error 2203. An internal error has occurred. (C:\Windows\Installer\...) Contact Microsoft Product Support Services (PSS) for assistance. ...

Installation Error On Outlook Client Setup Vista/Office 2007
In trying to install the latest release for CRM 3.0 on Vista, I get the following error on Install Required Components: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition SP1 (CRM) installation failed. Unknown exit code 29513. Any suggestions? Did you already have a version of SQL (MSDE or Developer edition) installed on your client machine? -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "GC" wrote: > In trying to install the latest release for CRM 3.0 on Vista, I get the > following error on Install Required Components: > > Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Expres...

Error Number: 0x800CCC32
any help please with Error Number: 0x800CCC32 the user and pass are good hotmail.com and msn.com are not block`t ...

Exporting Smartlist error
When trying to export smartlists to excel we are receiving the following error EXP1493 This product is not currently loaded This only happens when remotely logged into the terminal server. Any ideas? Thanks, Ted Rasky AccuNet, Inc. I would check key Great Plains configuration files (dynamics.set in particular) for a local vs remote session and see if they're different. "Ted rasky" wrote: > When trying to export smartlists to excel we are receiving the following error > > EXP1493 > This product is not currently loaded > > This only happens when remote...

Error: You must be a member of domain admins group to install...
Hi, I received following error when I try to install CRM on Windows 2003 server. "You must be a member of domain admins group to install Microsoft Customer Relationship Managment (Microsoft CRM). Make sure that computer is joined to the domain and you are logged on with domain administrator account" I have logged on with domain administrator account and server is joined to domain so why I am getting this error? Domain Controller is Windows 2000 server. Tommi, Windows 2003 is not a currently supported platform for MS CRM. "Tommi" <tgynther@mail.htk.fi> wrote in m...

Distribution list ERROR #3
I went I go to create a distribution list, I receive this message: Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Has anyone had this happen to them when trying to create a distribution list? ...

bsod error
hope this is the right place to ask this. i just recovered from a bsod crash. could anybody analyze this for me? i wasn't doing anything at the time of the crash (just using paint), so it really surprised me. i don't want it to happen again, of course. >_< Product Windows Problem Shut down unexpectedly Date 4/2/2010 12:31 AM Status Report Sent Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3 Locale ID: 1033 Files that help describe the problem (some files may no longer be available) Mini040210-01.dmp...

Run Time error message
I have a customer who is running RMS on the POS and a backoffice machine. She can view the Journal fine through POS, however, when she clicks on Journal on either machine in RMS Manager she receives the following message: Run-time error > '-2147417848(80010108)': > > Automation error The object invoked has disconnected from its client Thanks in advance for any suggestions!!! Make sure the manager systems have a Default Windows Printer defined. -- -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com --------------------------------------...

turn off microsoft error
I've added some VBA coding to the 'On Not In List' event to an unbound combo box. This coding includes a msgbox instructing the user what to do. It works slick but after the user make his/her choice Access' 'not in list' error appears causing the user to respond once again. Is it possible to override this error? I'm sure there's a way around this...such as > limit to list = NO, and then coding the combo box to check for records. Thoughts? alex What's the exact code you've got in the NotOnList event? Are you remembering to set the value of Resp...

deleted a folder in saved mail in error. How 2 restore?
I highlighted the wrong saved folder and deleted a very important one. Is there a way to restore? HELP told me to look in the deleted mail but my folder was not there. Carmella wrote: > I highlighted the wrong saved folder and deleted a very important one. Is > there a way to restore? HELP told me to look in the deleted mail but my > folder was not there. If you permanently deleted the folder (Shift+Del or deleted from the Deleted Items safety folder) then it's gone. Now you'll have to recover your .pst file from your backups. If you don't backup th...

Outlook Error Message #43
Microsoft Office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused Why do I keep getting thsi %*^%$��$% error? TIA, Pete Can you get more details about the error so we can try to help diagnose it? Also, which version of Outlook are you using? "Peter" <newsgroups@slinky-computing.com> wrote in message news:uMLxFpt7FHA.1020@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Microsoft Office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. > We are sorry for any inconvenience caused > > Why do I keep getting thsi %*^%$��$% error? ...