passing parameters from web to ActiveX

Hi,

In ActiveX MFC how can I create params and parameters:

//--PARAM
<object id="activexMovie"   ....>
  <param name="BackColor" Value="#ffffff" />
  <param name="aCustomParam" value="hello world" />
</object>

//--PARAMETERS
<script>
  function onWebPageLoad()
  {
      activexMovie.myCustomParameter = 999;
  }

HELP!

Yama

0
Yama (34)
12/2/2005 1:53:02 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Combobox | Activex Controls | Tab
Hi, I have created several combo boxes on the same spreadsheet but I am unable to tab between them. I think the reason I can't tab between them is because they are not all part of one larger form. Is there some way that I can tab between multiple combo boxes on the same worksheet? -- gduron ------------------------------------------------------------------------ gduron's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=33239 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=538282 ...

Is It Possible To Pass Parameters to A Pass Through Query
My assumption is that's it's not. At work I use ODBC to connect to our oracle database with Access 2003. There are cases where using a pass through query runs much much faster and I then use it in a make table query to make a local table. In access you can use brackets [] to have it ask for input. May I assume there is no way to do anything like that in a pass through query? Create a PassThrough query and use code to assign the SQL to this query filtering it with a parameter, and then run it e.g Dim MyVariable As Integer MyVariable = InputBox("Please select a Number&quo...

Restricting Outlook Web Access
Hello, I hope this is the correct newsgroup to post my question. Our customer has an exchange backend used for mail, both Outlook clients and web access. I recently installed an Exchange 2003 frontend server for use with pushmail and OWA, so we now have one back -and one frontend server, both run SP2. By deployment of pushmail, OWA also came available from the outside since port 443 had to be opened for use with pushmail. Now our customer wants to limit Outlook Web Access from the outside for some employee's. Only employee's that are granted permission shoud be able to access OWA...

Report Parameter not displaying correct results
Hey there, I have a parameter form that you can choose a Description from or ALL. Its based on this query: SELECT Description, 1 AS SortColumn FROM Study UNION SELECT "All", 0 FROM Study ORDER BY SortColumn, [Description]; When I choose ALL I get no data on my report when there is data. MY RecordSource for the report is: SELECT Study.Description, Study.Product, Study.Dosage FROM Study WHERE ((Study.Description)=forms!SelectTrial!txtDescription) OR((forms!SelectTrial!txtDescription)="ALL") If I choose ALL shouldn't all my Descriptions show up on the ...

Spot the Next Investing Wave with....WEB SPECIAL!
The Definitive Resource on Elliot Wave Theory and Application.... This hardcover book covers fundamentals, use, and market forecasting. At 248 pages, this book provides detailed information on Wave formation, Mathematical Patterns, Wave Approaches, and Ratio Theory. By reknown Elliot experts Robert Prechter and Alfred John Frost - there is no better resource in understanding, applying, and profiting from Elliot Wave Theory. List Price of $49.50 - Web Special: $29.50 Free Shipping in US / CANADA Always http://www.tomorrowsgold.com/webspecial.htm ...

Linked Reports Parameters
How I can pass data from CRM to a linked Report (such as parametrs to reporting services report: CRM_Url, CRM_FilterText etc). I need to pass entity data (for examle EntityId) on aspx page. This may be what you are looking for. I use it to pass Account ID, Opportunity ID's etc... to my RS reports from buttons in CRM created using the isv.config file. Running CRM - MS SQL Reporting Services (RS) from ISV button and passing in Account/Opportunity GUID parameters to report. Here is a method of running an RS report from CRM and passing in the GUID from the record you are on to the RS re...

Pass multiple selected values from list box to table
How do I pass multiple selected values from a list box to a table? I've found code to use the values as criteria in a query but would now like to store the values in a table (at least temporarily) thanks in advance. jack Pass selected values from a list box to a table? I don't really think you want to do this. Can you describe more about what you are trying to accomplish? You just store raw data in a table. You don't store manipulated data in a table. Maybe you need a query to do what you want to do... -- Ryan--- If this information was helpful, please indi...

fullscreen flash activex control
hello- i'm trying to author a MFC application that has, as its main window, a full screen shockwave/flash activex control with no title bar, borders, etc. what i've done so far is to create a new MFC application that has a single document (using the document/view architecture) in the "new project" wizard, and add the activex control to the main dialog. displaying the window as fullscreen is not the hard part -- i did that by defining BOOL CMainFrame::PreCreateWindow(CREATESTRUCT& cs) { if( cs.hMenu != NULL ) { ::DestroyMenu( cs.hMenu ); cs.hMenu = NULL; ...

Web Query Help...
If I try and use a web query with the following site http://www.sportsline.com/mlb/stats/playersort/regularseason/yearly/MLB/P I get a message that says the web query returned no data. I click on the arrow right by player and it highlights all the players names and their stats. Anyone know why it doesn't import the data into excel? Is there too much data? Thanks Works fine for me, although one have to do some editing since it imports some trash as well (I would import it, then select the table itself from the import and copy and paste into a new sheet, then import the next 50 and...

How to pass an object from C++
Hello! We have a C# asp.net web application that is using a COM dll We use the tlbimp to be able to use the COM dll from C# asp.net web application The method InitRules shown below is located in the COM dll. It can be seen below the text Original. Method InitRules below is called from C# but we want to pass an object of type Handle_DS in addition to all the other parameters. You can see the modified InitRules below marked Modified Note the object of type Handle_DS is a C++ object that is created from C# asp.net application and pass into the InitRules I have also copied the whole idl fil...

Web Access #5
How can I get Outlook 2002 to get mail out of my Outlook Web Access account? (my department is not using a Exchange Server) IF you don't have Exchange server, you don't have Outlook Web Access....Outlook is a mail client, not a server. What kind of mail account do you use? Perhaps your ISP has a webmail feature you can use to check new mail, or you can use www.mail2web.com Steve wrote: > How can I get Outlook 2002 to get mail out of my Outlook > Web Access account? (my department is not using a > Exchange Server) ...

Directory of web site
When I open my web site in Front page 2002 I get a directory of my web site. The problem is that it used to be in alphabetic order. Now is is scrambled. I am using windows 7. Can you tell me how to get my web site in alphabetic order? charles arnett In Folders View, click on the column headings to sort them alphabetically. -- Ron Symonds Microsoft MVP (Expression Web) http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp/wf-menu.aspx charles arnett wrote on 16/03/2010 : > When I open my web site in Front page 2002 I > get a directory of my web site. The problem is > that it ...

Hyperlink added to an activex control button
Hi guys, maybe a very basic question, but still: How do I make a button open a hyperlink in the browser when someone clicks on it? Thanks! You could use some code--just double click on that button in design mode. Your code will look something like: Option Explicit Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() ThisWorkbook.FollowHyperlink "http://www.microsoft.com" End Sub ps. If you use buttons from the forms toolbar, you can right click on them and choose assign hyperlink. Dimmer wrote: > > Hi guys, > maybe a very basic question, but still: How do I make a button open a &...

100% Passing Guaranteed in All I.T. Exams/Certifications at 1st Attempt Hi Friends, To pass all types of I.T Exams/Certifications with mind blowing results in 1st attempt just visit http://www.itreal
100% Passing Guaranteed in All I.T. Exams/Certifications at 1st Attempt Hi Friends, To pass all types of I.T Exams/Certifications with mind blowing results in 1st attempt just visit http://www.itrealexams.com/ and get real time Q&As, Brain Dumps, Real Exams, Study material, E-Books, Video Exams and Labs for your all type of I.T Certification Exams. ...

Outlook Web Access #54
Any ideas on how to keep an Outlook Web Access session active on the user side other than hitting the inbox button or refreshing the page manually? There is no setting to poll mail at a selected interval. TIA, Dennis ============== The Exchange Admin can set the timeouts for OWA sessions - I would = repost this in microsoft.public.exchange.admin or .clients as it is a = part of Exchange, not Outlook. --=20 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After furious head scratching, Remove XX's asked: | Any ideas on how to keep an O...

Activex componet can not create error in Windows Server 2008
We've developed an application in vb6. There are few no.of our own com objects (dlls) and OCXs were referred in this application. This application is working perfectly in all other OS except Windows Server 2008. Here it is showing "Activex components can not create" error. There is no error at the time of registering dlls and ocxs. If anybody have idea about this issue pls help us to solve it. Regards, Rishi Rishi <Rishi@discussions.microsoft.com>'s wild thoughts were released on Tue, 5 Jan 2010 04:16:02 -0800 bearing the following fruit: >We&#...

post CString as message parameter
What is the best way to pass CString as message parameters? For example CString mystring; CMyWindow::PostMessage(MY_MESSAGE, (WPARAM)mystring, (LPARAM)0)? Thanks, John homecurr@yahoo.com wrote: > What is the best way to pass CString as message parameters? For example > > CString mystring; > CMyWindow::PostMessage(MY_MESSAGE, (WPARAM)mystring, (LPARAM)0)? > > Thanks, > > John If your application has the need to do this, I *strongly* recommend you evaluate your design. It poses all kinds of problems, like where and how do you allocate memory? Where and how do ...

Desktop IE 8 defaulting to mobile web?
Hi all. I cannot seem to figure this one out. Every now and then on this or that webpage my browser will default to "mobile web". As in phone-first non-html web browsing cell phone devices. A recent example would be http://www.drpepper.com is what I type in. What shows up is http://www.drpepper.com/mobile/ I try deleting the /mobile/ and pressing enter, but no go. It defaults back to /mobile/. This also happens on Yahoo and random sites here and there. Any suggestions? "James D" <James D@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

Web Quotes
Am I reading correctly that I can no longer update my portfolio's quotes if I am using Money2002? At the least, your days may be numbered. Try it and find out. "Harry976" <Harry@mail.nef> wrote in message news:ePKmkTNDHHA.4372@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Am I reading correctly that I can no longer update my portfolio's quotes > if I am using Money2002? M2002 was that last version of Money that did not have a sunset provision on downloads, so you should continue to receive them. That is not to say that one day the system will fail and M$ will make no ef...

Edit data in saved for web workbook
I've saved for web a workbook using Office 2003, with interactivity selected. When I open the .mht file on a computer with Office 2003 I can edit the data. When I open the file on a computer with Office 2000, I'm able to open and view the file, but am not able to edit the data I've downloaded and installed Office 2003 Add-in: Office Web Components and IE6 Service Pack Any ideas? ...

Passing data between forms
Hi I am working on a project someone else started, and he has this code: If STR_FormName = "FMS_ToDo" Then Page47.SetFocus He obviously expects the name of the last form to be here, but it is not. In fact, when I put Option Explicit at the top - this field was undefined. How is this supposed to work? Stapes ...

Parameter based on Date Field
I have a customer table with a Date of Birth field. I want to be able to prompt a user to enter a begin and end date to print out birthday letters based solely on the user entering the begin birth month and day and the end birth month and day, and not the year. How can this be done? On May 8, 1:26 pm, dh1069 <dh1...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a customer table with a Date of Birth field. I want to be able to > prompt a user to enter a begin and end date to print out birthday letters > based solely on the user entering the begin birth month and day and the end ...

IT CertificationzzzZ.....100% GUARANTEED PASS.......!!!@!!!
IT CertificationzzzZ.....100% GUARANTEED PASS.......!!!@!!! Hi guys, If you are serious about your professional career and pass IT Certification exam in first attempt then Visit http://www.FreeExamKing.com and get latest Questions And Answers Dumps for Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco, CompTIA and many more, i have used and found it very helpful. ...

Save for Web (.htm) file
I have two similarly structured XLS file. One file "A" is much longer...perhaps 2000 rows long...when saved as a htm file it is around 500KB. I take another XLS spreadsheet that looks like the same structure...rows and colums...only about 560 rows...when I save this as webpage .htm it ends up being 11.2MB. What the heck happened? How do I get it down in size. There is no apparent reason why a smaller file ends up being 11 time larger that the smaller file when saved! Thanks, --confused ...

Display images from the web that auto update
Howdy all Okay, I'm developing an excel program/workbook for my workplace (USAF). I am a Weather Forecaster (at least I try to be...) and I need to be able to display up to the minute (latest) satellite and radar imagry from the web. I would like the latest animation or latest image (either one is fine) to display in excel when I open up the file. Can anyone give me some pointers on how to go about doing this with excel? I'm usually pretty good with this stuff - but this has me dumbfounded... Thanks for your support! Here are the 2 images that I'm trying to display: &...