owner drawn Clistctrl #2

can any one tell me how to insert item using draw item() function and a
local structure (which contains the data to be inserted)in Clistctrl ??
thanks in advance,
ramz

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Insert a value in a cell based upon a comparison of cell values in 2 separate worksheets
What would be the best way to approach this? I have a hugh list of transactions that I need to sort on -- each transaction has a Salesperson with falls into (2) distinct Sales Categories: (Private) & (Commercial). For reasons beyond my control, the decision was made not to include these category fields on the worksheets, so I created a listing of all the Salesperson with their corresponding Sales Categories in a separate worksheet. I have the following code -- which does a VLOOKUP on Cell F2 (Salesperson1!F2) against Salesperson2!A2:A4000) CODE: =VLOOKUP(F2,Salesperson2!A2:A4000...

Printing Calander 2 days on 1 page
How do I print a calander so it views two days on one page? I can get it to do 1 day on 2 pages, but not vice versa. Thanks, Carol ...

owner of databases
All, Currently, the database owner is set to the person (to the person’s login id - sql login or windows login) who creates the database. In almost all the cases, it is the DBA that creates the databases in our setup. So when “exec sp_help” is executed it lists all the databases on the server along with their owner. As a BEST PRACTICE, who should this owner be set to. The problem with leaving it on the individual users is that when the person quits and if his login is removed the owner shows up as NULL when sp_help is executed. Can it be set to “sa”? Thanks, rgn Ye...

Combo Box #2
Dear all; I am using Microsoft Office 10 for Window XP. I can't find the Contro tab in the Format Control in the Combo Box. I have seen many questions about this elsewhere, but I can't find an answers to those questions. Please help. Many Thank -- chrisdtra ----------------------------------------------------------------------- chrisdtran's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1596 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27492 Chris, It sounds as if you have a Combo Box from the Controls Toolbox, not the Forms To...

CListCtrl report view invisible columns
Hi gurus! :) Is there an elegant and rather easy way of doing the following: My list (report view) has a number of columns. Each column represents a different information about an item. Sometimes, all the items lack of some information - and therefore, one of the columns will stay empty. In these cases, I don't want to display the column - with no information in it. For example, if my columns are "Name", "Hair color", "IQ" Then I would like to see the following: Name | Hair | IQ | | Color| | ________________________| (all information...

Excel Headers #2
Can I set up more than one header / footer in excel. I don't want the header to appear on all pages, just a few select ones. And on some pages, I want different headers, or footers. Regards, JH -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com Each sheet in the workbook can have it's own individual header/footer. jack@hollingsworth.net wrote: > Can I set up more than one header / footer in excel. > I don't want the header to appear on all pages, just a few select ones. And > on some pages, I want different headers, or footers. > > Regards, &...

Demo #2
Does anyone have a Demo db that would work for a Vitamin shop. I am doing a demo in an hour and a half, and could use a hand. Sorry to ask for it here, just kinda got sprung on me. ...

2 level group per report
Hi, I have a report that needs to be grouped in 2 level, per country and per province/state. My problem is I need to see data on the first page of the first level group (country) and the first page of the second level group (province). I have tried many combination of forcing new page on both level but I cannot keep the group header of the province with the data when the province change, meaning I see data in Canada, Alberta and on the same page, I will see the group header of the next province when it is time to change on the same page. which I cannot see If I force new page on the p...

How to get rid of the gridline? #2
cool! thanks man -- slam ----------------------------------------------------------------------- slamm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1501 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26636 ...

Pivot Table Calculated Item #2
The Calculated Item selection is greyed out on the Pivot Tables/Formula drop down menu. I have my cursor in a field that I want to calculate. What am I doing wrong? If your pivot table is based on OLAP source data, you can't create formulas. Could that be the problem? SamBayer1957 wrote: > The Calculated Item selection is greyed out on the Pivot Tables/Formula drop > down menu. I have my cursor in a field that I want to calculate. What am I > doing wrong? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Why won't my 2 publication pages switch to 2-pg view as asked?
This is a brand new publication. It only has two pages to it. There is hardly any content and NO web links. But when I use the VIEW drop down menu and click that very first option saying "Two-page spread", Microsoft Publisher does absolutely NOTHING! No, not in print view ... i'm saying "nothing". Yes, I've restarted my computer... all that. Also, in the master page view many of the options are totally greyed-out. Why doesn't microsoft just fix its software instead of adding new inefficient ones? You must have three or more pages to see a two-page ...

How do I learn how to sync Outlook on 2 networked machines?
I've got Outlook 2k running on two W2k machines, and I want the in/out/sent boxes to match so I can see which mail I've read, replied to, etc from either computer. How do I do this? Thx. -Dave Do you have your own Mail Server or does your email come from an ISP's Mail Server? If you have your own, What Email Server are you connecting to? You can do this a few ways. >-----Original Message----- >I've got Outlook 2k running on two W2k machines, and I want the in/out/sent >boxes to match so I can see which mail I've read, replied to, etc from >either ...

Table of Contents #2
Can you have the table of contents received the titles of articles with page numbers automatically? DICK ATKINS wrote: > Can you have the table of contents received the titles of articles > with page numbers automatically? No - Publisher cannot create an automated ToC - if you need that I would venture to suggest you'd be better off using Word. If you want a decent proper job do it manually. -- The US should free all those illegally held prisoners they are torturing, abusing and denying human rights being held at Guantanamo Bay. ...

Help Please #2
I've had Microsoft Money for years, well, starting from Money 98. My problem is that I had all my investments (no hard copy) in what must have been an updated version of Money 98 on a system that crashed. That's okay because I had a back up of my Money File. However, the only disk I can find for Money, is my original Money 98, but this must be an earlier version of the program than my last update, so it won't open it. Fine, I thought, I've downloaded the trial version of Money 2004, thinking I'll simply pay to go to an updated program. However, this won't recognise my...

Printing Labels From Excel #2
Hello. We entered our holiday list into Excel, and want to print mailing labels from it (Avery type, 3 across x 10 down). Is this possible from Execel 97? How is this done? Thank you for your help. Gil Nisco I have a similar question regarding printing mailing labels from Excel. If you get a solution I would appreciate it if you would let me know. I'll do likewise. Thanks. ----- GilNisco wrote: ----- Hello. We entered our holiday list into Excel, and want to print mailing labels from it (Avery type, 3 across x 10 down). Is this possible from Ex...

Business Portal 2.5
Hi, The Business Portal 2.5 is available now. But there is no download information. Not even in MSDN. Regards, Ani Ani, We are in the process of posting Business Portal 2.5 out to MSDN. It should be available within the next couple weeks. -- Bryan Schmidt Great Plains – Release Manager Microsoft Business Solutions This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Ani" wrote: > Hi, > > The Business Portal 2.5 is available now. But there is no download > information. Not even in MSDN. > > Regards, > > Ani >...

Merging columns? #2
::Thanks for responding, Myrna. There is only one row per person-- and no, there is not a blank ro between each filled row. Carol : -- Carolina7870 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Carolina78703's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1562 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27225 If you have only one row for each person, I guess I don't understand what you want to do. Combine the entries in A1, B1, C1, and D1, with a space between? If so =A1&" "&B1&&...

Changing Account owner also changes contact owner (and activity owner)
Hi, When I change the owner of an account, CRM also changes the owner of the contacts within that account and changes the owner of the activities that are connected to the contact. Is this behavior by default? (I can't Imagine). Sanne This is the default behavior. This is a nice feature when you lose an employee and need to reassign that employees accounts and all their sub-records to a replacement. Have you tried sharing the account record in question? What is your goal by reassigning the account but not the other related records? - Scott www.easiintl.com Sanne wrote: > Hi, >...

Change owner of Contact to Account's owner
I need to update >3600 contacts so that the contact owner is the same as the account owner and then make sure it stays updated. Any ideas on how to make sure this happens? you need to write code.. 1 - write a tool that will read your contacts and set the owner to be the same as the account owner. This could be done in an unsupported fashion using SQL or in a supported fashion using the SDK 2 - assuming each contact created is linked to an account you could write a callout that reassigns each contact to the accounts owner some coding required ============================== John O&...

Opening a new tab #2
I would like to open a new tab with the name that is in a cell. Example in Cell b10 I have a number in this case it is 13245 and would like to open a new tab with that number 13245. The number will change many times. I would like to do this in a macro. You did mean to say ADD a sheet, didn't you. Sub addsheetandname() Sheets.Add.Name = Range("b10") End Sub -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Ed Davis" <ed.davis1@verizon.net> wrote in message news:8895EC73-C287-44CB-83F3-3F4744E68FB6@microsoft.com... >I woul...

How do i import addresses from web-mail to outlook #2
PLease can someone tell me how i can import my contacts from a web based email (worldclient) into outlook?> Dave Christophers wrote: > PLease can someone tell me how i can import my contacts from a web based > email (worldclient) into outlook?> No need to post twice - this is not a chat room. You need to find out the information from your webmail host. -- Gordon Burgess-Parker Interim Systems and Management Accounting www.gbpcomputing.co.uk ...

Owner's Manager JScript
I'd like to display Owner's Manager on the Sales Order. Everytime, either the form loads OR owner changes, I'd like to display the manager for that owner. Anyone can help me OR point in a right direction OR provide some sample code, that would be great. Thanks, VJ ...

Dynamic Lists #2
hi again, the code i used in name range is =OFFSET(SETUP!$C$197,0,0,COUNTA(SETUP!$C$197:$C$233)) as suggested i also tried =OFFSET(SETUP!$C$197,0,0,SUMPRODUCT(MAX((SETUP!$C$1:$C$233<>"")*(ROW(SETUP!$C$1:$C$233))))) it still shows all blank entries in the combo,i.e the name range i still from 197 to 233 not restricting itself to where the value end -- Nandh ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Nandhu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1586 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread....

CListCtrl derived class and disabling item selection
Hello everybody. I have a CListCtrl derived class wich is also owner draw. Now I need to disable selecting items. So user should be able to see the list and be able to scroll it and everything. But selecting items should be disabled. I wrote a handle for OnLButtonDown which give me an opportunity to handle mouse button clicking and so user can't select the item by mouse. But it is still possible by arrows. I tried to handle VKeyToItem but it aseems never get called. So in my case how can I disable selecting items by arrows also. Or is there any better way to do that all together? PS...

Selecting top cell after auto filter procedure #2
After running an auto filter procedure in VBA.... 1. What is the best method to activate the first row in the visible rows? 2. How can the procedure make sure that as many of the visible rows are visable without having to manually scroll up? Rob Manually??? I just click on the header cell for that column and hit the down arrow. Code: Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim myRngF As Range Set myRngF = Nothing On Error Resume Next With ActiveSheet.AutoFilter.Range Set myRngF = .Offset(1, 0).Resize(.Rows.Count - 1, 1) _ .Cells.SpecialCells...