Owner Draw Check-Buttons

Hi,

I've just recently found out about how to control a button's image using
CBitmapButton in ownerdraw mode.

Is there any way to apply ownerdraw to a checkbox that has the button style?

I tried CBitmapButton to paint the ownerdraw buttons but could not find anything
equivalent for painting checkboxes that are displayed like buttons.

Thanks for any advice.
Dave
0
dju1 (13)
12/5/2004 7:53:59 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

custom check size
I have a form that prints checks from a epson lq-570 dot matrix printer. When an old dos clarion program is used the checks print and stop at tear off ready for next check to be printed. Under Access the printer prints all that it needs to on the check but continues moving and does not stop at tear off. The check size is 8.5" from left to right edge to edge and 7" from top edge to bottom edge. I have tried margins at 0 for bottom and .25 at top without any success. I do not see that the form page setup has a custom size to it. Thank you for your suggestions. ...

Engineering Drawing
I would like to see a check box in the item Engineering Screen to indicate that the current Drawing Group and revision be attached to a PO line for the item during PO creation (and this attachment will NOT change if the current revision/drawings changes). An additional field in the PO line detail would show the attached drawing group, and allow for this to be changed for the item if required (such as an engineering purchase of a new rev, or a purchase of an old rev). The drawing group should be available in the Purchase Receipt detail, the Incoming Quality Module and other related s...

Disabling action button warning
Following kb829072 I've edited the registry subkey HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Common and double-checked the edits. No effect on the warning message. The ....Policies\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Common doesn't exist. Should I create it and also change the value to 1? Is there something else I might try? -- Best, Andrew-K In article <7718EA5D-F312-46A9-90D7-DFEA3021E35D@microsoft.com>, Andrew-k wrote: > Following kb829072 I've edited the registry subkey > HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Common and double-checked ...

eraser function in word drawing mode
How do I edit a picture in word (eg: to erase part of the picture)? Is there a eraser function? if so how do I use it?? Hi, Click on the picture and the Picture toolbar should appear. You can turn the toolbar on manually using View > Toolbars > Picture. On the bottom row of the toolbar you'll find selection tools. Use an appropriate selection tool to select an area then use Edit > Cut to remove the selected part. -Jim Quoting from "lawengin" <skho@iinet.net.au>, in article 659b9c2c-f361-4f64-be3c-1e1fb2be6ce3@e32g2000prn.googlegroups.com, on [DATE: > How...

Using Option Buttons
I know that this is a dumb question, but after adding three option buttons on a worksheet and grouping them, I cannot exit the edit mode. Whenever I select a option button, I get the rectangle with the four circles to resize it. If I select the other two option buttons, the focus rectangle appears. I cannot click the buttons and have the three different options buttons select or unselect. If I save and close the workbook, and reopen it, then I am no longer in the edit mode on the option buttons. How do I exit the edit mode? Opening and closing the workbook is not the way to do it. I hav...

Sending Vote Buttons outside organization
I need to be able to send the vote buttons outside my organization. The message will go between an Exchange 2000 SP3 Post Rollup Aug 2004 to an Exchange 2003 SP2 box. All clients use outlook 2003. I have tried sending the messages by using a contact with the rich text option selected. Is there something I need to look at on the exchange servers? Thanks for any help! Dev On Wed, 24 May 2006 10:30:02 -0700, DevGD <DevGD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need to be able to send the vote buttons outside my organization. The >message will go between an Exchange 2000 SP3 Pos...

PropertyPage and control drawing problem...
Hi I have a Property Sheet where I have three property pages. On the third property page I have a CListCtrl and several dynamically created Combo Boxes on the top of it (on the top of list control). If the third page is activated and then I change the control to another program (alt + tab) and then back --> I can't see any of those controls in my property page. If I click list control, I can see the row I just clicked but not all. How and when I should draw those controls again TIA -HS ...

Check Approval Anyone?
When I got RMS, I got rid of my merchant terminal used to process credit card transactions, but also check approvals. Does anyone know of a way to have RMS process check approvals as well as it does credit cards? I'm processing through Wells Fargo. They don't currently offer check approval to my knowledge. check with mps or mercury payment systems i think that the do all of that www.mercurypay.com josh@nbesolutions.com "tl" wrote: > When I got RMS, I got rid of my merchant terminal used to process credit card > transactions, but also check approvals. Does ...

owner of databases
All, Currently, the database owner is set to the person (to the person’s login id - sql login or windows login) who creates the database. In almost all the cases, it is the DBA that creates the databases in our setup. So when “exec sp_help” is executed it lists all the databases on the server along with their owner. As a BEST PRACTICE, who should this owner be set to. The problem with leaving it on the individual users is that when the person quits and if his login is removed the owner shows up as NULL when sp_help is executed. Can it be set to “sa”? Thanks, rgn Ye...

How to check CWnd visibility
How do I check to see if a CWnd is hidden (by ShowWindow(SW_HIDE)) without showing it The CWnd::ShowWindow() returns what I need, but using it will actually show the hidden window, which I don't want Any idea? Thanks On 17 Feb 2006 08:26:43 -0800, mdnightman@gmail.com wrote: > How do I check to see if a CWnd is hidden (by ShowWindow(SW_HIDE)) > without showing it > > The CWnd::ShowWindow() returns what I need, but using it will actually > show the hidden window, which I don't want > > Any idea? > Thanks IsWindowVisible() BobF wrote: > On 17 Feb 2006...

Toggle button code to insert user response into template
Hello, I've created a User Form to create content for a letter. This is the first time I've ever used VB - I'm a complete Newbie - and I've had a lot of help using an article I found online. I have included toggle buttons in the form and what I would like them to do is insert text into the letter when they're selected, but if they're not selected, then the space where the bookmark is in the letter remains blank. This is the segment of code that concerned the toggle button and what the bookmark was supposed to fill in with: If togPartAwardsText.Value ...

Changing Account owner also changes contact owner (and activity owner)
Hi, When I change the owner of an account, CRM also changes the owner of the contacts within that account and changes the owner of the activities that are connected to the contact. Is this behavior by default? (I can't Imagine). Sanne This is the default behavior. This is a nice feature when you lose an employee and need to reassign that employees accounts and all their sub-records to a replacement. Have you tried sharing the account record in question? What is your goal by reassigning the account but not the other related records? - Scott www.easiintl.com Sanne wrote: > Hi, >...

Check Register Balance
Check Register reconciliations have never been a problem, until now. Although all entries clear, and both the starting and finishing balances in the Register agree with my Bank Statement, Money will not complete the Reconciliation because it insists it has a "different starting balance". I don't want to make any adjustment that would change the Register numbers. Is there a way to make Money (2004) accept the Register balances as valid? I haven't found the solution in Money's HELP. In microsoft.public.money, camaz wrote: >Check Register reconciliations hav...

Is there a way to delete printed checks in PM?
hi everyone, we have this sort of "user problem" that after printing check in Payables Transaction Entry they later on found out that the vendor they've used is not correct...the only way to recreate again the transaction is to delete it...but ,of course, once printed the system won't allow ...is there a setup to make deletion possible? thanks for the help. stephen Thanks Sir Richard. Sorry, I didn't know that..but just wondering why in Manual Payment the transaction can be deleted even after printing the check? Or maybe deletion of printed check in Manual Payment is...

Owner's Manager JScript
I'd like to display Owner's Manager on the Sales Order. Everytime, either the form loads OR owner changes, I'd like to display the manager for that owner. Anyone can help me OR point in a right direction OR provide some sample code, that would be great. Thanks, VJ ...

Change owner of Contact to Account's owner
I need to update >3600 contacts so that the contact owner is the same as the account owner and then make sure it stays updated. Any ideas on how to make sure this happens? you need to write code.. 1 - write a tool that will read your contacts and set the owner to be the same as the account owner. This could be done in an unsupported fashion using SQL or in a supported fashion using the SDK 2 - assuming each contact created is linked to an account you could write a callout that reassigns each contact to the accounts owner some coding required ============================== John O&...

Where is the e-mail 'send' button?
Windows 7 'Home Premium' with Windows Live mail Question: where is the *send* button in Windows Live Mail?? Where do you click to *send* an e-mail? There is no 'send' button on the toolbar. The only way I can send my e-mails is when I close the Windows Live Mail program, a message appears on the desktop saying.. 'you have unsent messages in your outbox, do you want to send them now'? I click on 'yes' and off they go. The 'help' file simply says 'click on send' but I cannot find that 'send' button anywhere? C...

OWA Spell Check
When attempting to run the spell checker in OWA we receive the following error. The spellin in this item can't be checked. Try again later. I've researched and applied the changes noted in this KB article: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;822699 and am still experiencing the error. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks much. Tom Look at the 'Additional Error Messages' section of the following article: Overview of the Spelling Checker in Outlook Web Access for Exchange Server 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;825430#7 On Sa...

How can I draw a box and whisker diagram?
Jon Peltier has instructions for box and whisker charts: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ComboCharts.html#BoxWhisker Statts wrote: -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Check printing #4
Using Windows 98, Money 2003, Epson Tractor Feed LQ-510 Driver, have always printed continous feed checks up to 45 at a time in one session. Printer stopped after last check. Changed To Windows XP, everything else the same. Selecting more than four checks to be printed results in error message re inaccurate page feeding. After printing the (allowed) four checks the printer ejects about six blank checks. Checks and printer must then be realigned. What causes this? ...

Retrieve graph when selecting Option button
Hello, As I am automating a sheet I got stucked with the following: In a specific sheet (for example Sheet1) I put several Option Buttons, each button is assigned with a unique name. In another sheet I have put all the available graphs to which the names in the Option Buttons refer. What I would like Excel/VBA to do now is that when an Option Button is selected (in Sheet1), it automatically retrieves the right graph and puts it in (for example)Sheet2. Does someone know if there is a VBA command which supports this? Thanx very much for your help! Regards, Robert ...

Using automation to remove items from a drawing
I have a group enclosed in a shape - the "enclosing" shapes part of the group. I want to take the group and ungroup them. After ungrouping I want to select the "enclosing" shape and delete it or move it or whatever.. Is there any way to use automation to select this enclosing shape? That is, any way besides iteratively moving and checking that I am "inisde" the shape? Thanks There are several ways to handle this, depending on what you want to do. 1) Before a shape is ungrouped you can cache the list of its contained shapes. such as: Public Sub UngroupSelect...

Re-assign owner
I need to re-assign ownership that involves many records (activities etc) and have done this using settings/ users before for infrequent users. However when running the re-assign for users that own many activities etc the system seems to hang. Is there a limit to re-assigning or should I just be very patient and run this outside work hours? thanks On Dec 26, 10:05=A0pm, Steve <St...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to re-assign ownership that involves many records (activities etc) = and > have done this using settings/ users before for infrequent users. However > ...

all account owners changed to same owner
CRM 1.2; server OS w2003, sql server 2000 Some time between Wednesday (16th) afternoon and Thursday (17th) afternoon, when it was first noticed, all accounts (30,000+) had the owner changed. Owners A, B and C each owned about 1/3 of the accounts, now all accounts are owned by owner C. This changed was made without changing the last modifiedon date. We are in the process of restoring from backup. We are at a loss as to how this happened. Has anyone had a similar experience? Thoughts anyone? Thanks, -- Jim Yeah Jim, Somebody or some (workflow or other) process changed them! Field...

XP style IE Toolbar Buttons
Hello to all, I m creating a toolbar for IE (ATL DLL). I implemented XP style using manifest file. It works fine. But i have a problem after XP style conversion, my buttons height has been increased. Before XP style button size was (height,width) ~ (22 , 81). After XP style it become (30 , 87). But my toolbar width is same is 22. due to this buttons are not fitting on toolbar and buttons bottom is greater than toolbar bottom edge. can someone plz help me how to solve it Thanks in advance ###Harish Kumar Dixit### ...