Output .lib file name

    How can I change output .lib file name? I'm building an DLL and using
VC6. I couldn't find it in Project | Settings...

Thanks.

0
none8619 (37)
5/8/2004 9:26:53 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi,
    You can try to modify your .dll file name, then your .lib file name is
also changed.
Best Regards!
PPDragon

"Jan Plastenjak" <none@ms.com> д���ʼ�

>     How can I change output .lib file name? I'm building an DLL and using
> VC6. I couldn't find it in Project | Settings...
>
> Thanks.

0
zouqun (8)
5/8/2004 2:08:28 PM
You can always hand-edit the command line to the linker. As long as you do it for only one
configuration at a time, that text box that is displaying the command line is editable.
					joe

On Sat, 8 May 2004 11:26:53 +0200, "Jan Plastenjak" <none@ms.com> wrote:

>    How can I change output .lib file name? I'm building an DLL and using
>VC6. I couldn't find it in Project | Settings...
>
>Thanks.

Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer@flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
newcomer (15972)

Windows7 help: associating Word 2007 for .doc files
Hey guys, Whenever I try to open .doc files, it uses "WordPad" (the word processing program that came with Windows7) to open the files & sometimes it's unreadable with weird symbols. I used to just right click on the file & do "open with.." & choose the "Windows Office Word Viewer 2003" for files that don't look right (weird symbols) in WordPad... I just bought & installed Office2007 on my computer which is using Windows 7. Now that I have Word 2007, I want to make it the default program for .doc files so I don't have...

About List all file in a floder!
How to list all Files in a floder! Thanks! FindFirstFile/FindNextFile. Or CFindFile class. joe On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 10:21:26 +0800, "yc0188" <yc0188@hotmail.com> wrote: >How to list all Files in a floder! >Thanks! > Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www.flounder.com MVP Tips: http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm u can also use .dir function of a list box "Joseph M. Newcomer" <newcomer@flounder.com> wrote in message news:8tt2c05dre84r4pn1lqsma17durl3rosse@4ax.com... > FindFirstFile/FindNextFile. Or CFindFile cl...

create hyperlink from exel file to particular word in word file
I want to create a hyperlink in an excel file which takes me to a paricular word in another word file. The word file has numerous pages, so I want to create a hyperlink which not only takes me directly to that word in the document and I dont have to scroll through all the pages.. Is this possible ? you could COPY the word you want from your word doc. and paste as hyperlink in your excel doc. -- grizz "Hiten Kapasi" wrote: > I want to create a hyperlink in an excel file which takes me to a paricular > word in another word file. The word file has numer...

Import files on a:\...display in Excel file ? ...
Wish to capture the individual flnmes on a:\, -> display each one in sngle excelfile. I have individual floppiess, each holding a group of (bckdup) files. Then, have an 'index'(excel file), where I can then see which floppy holds which bckup. (that was with Win ME ... how with Win XP?) Boswell abe@isp.com Boswell Several methods to accomplish this.......I like Tushar's best. To add a "Print Directory" feature to Explorer, go to this KB Article. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;q272623& Or you can download Printfolder 1.2 from..... ...

importing ".dbx" inbox file into outlook
I am having trouble importing or opening my old mail that was backed up onto cd from my old laptop (outlook express) inot my new laptop, (outlook 2003). the files are sved ont he cd aas "dbx" files and not ".pst" files. i've tried saving them on onto my HDD and removing the "read only" check, but but when i tryu and "open" the file with outlook, it tells me that this is not a "win32 application"? any suggestions?? You must first configure them with Outlook Express and then export them from within OE to Outlook -- Robert Sparn...

File size #10
Has anyone ever noticed that if you had a really big spreadsheet at on time, but reduced it to a smaller one since then, the file size ca still seem really huge. And that if you were to copy and paste wha data you did have into a brand new spreadsheet than you would end u having a much smaller file size? Any explanations? Solutions? I hav also noticed this in PPT -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com "Scottmk >" <<Scottmk.1c121g@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Scottmk.1c121g@excelforum-nospam.com... > Has anyone ever noticed that if you ha...

no mapping account name and security ID
Hi friends, I have a problem with a remote server on a branch office, this server is the default logon server of that "Site" according our domain topology, so it's not the Domain Controller but a replica domain server, and I'm trying to install a hotfix of microsoft but the installation crash and show a message like "Error Code 0x80070534 (1332) no mapping account name and security ID was done" ... so I thing the app is trying to contact the DC to obtaing SID but it's not contacting the "Site" replica domain controller... I can logon on a rem...

How to use the exact format in a csv file when opening a csv file
As captioned, in my .csv file, Field A is 02, Field B is 1.2%, Field C is 0.0, but after open in Excel, Field A becomes 2, Field B becomes 1.20%, Field C becomes 0. How to prevent Excel change the value format when opening a csv file? Thx!! I don't think you can. But if you rename the file from *.csv to *.txt, you can specify each field in the data import wizard. That way you could treat the 02 as text (not numeric). But the 1.2% will come in the way excel likes. A more common approach would be to just format the cells the way you want after you import the data. tong wrote: >...

Creating a PST file at the server level
Tech guys, How do I create this PST (Archive) file from the server level. Am on office 2003 - exchange 5.5 ? A pst file can only be created by Outlook or by using the Exmerge tool against a mailbox/message store. You need to explain with a bit more detail what you are trying to do. "Amwendwa" <alphonse.mwanzia@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:B672CBBD-A73C-4B84-9A1F-F5FA91E43259@microsoft.com... > Tech guys, How do I create this PST (Archive) file from the server level. > Am > on office 2003 - exchange 5.5 ? Hi Noel, When we talk of Exmerge tool, what are ...

opening pub files
I am printing a newsletter for local school. The school sends me the calendar produced on Publisher 97. I can't open it on my computer. I have Microsoft Works and Office 98, but not publisher 97. Can I download a "converter" without having to purchase Publisher myself? http://www.mvps.org/publisher/sharing.html -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "roz" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5e3301c42dba$ffd14bd0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I am printing a newsletter for lo...

#NAME? error using EDATE
Hi All, I have a situation where I upgraded a computer from Win98 to WinXP and now Excel 2000 files using EDATE for amortization schedule generates #NAME? error. For example: =EDATE(B14,1) generates #NAME? error where cell B14 has any date in it. This used to work before, but now doesn't work on other computers with Windows XP Pro and Excel 2000 either. Any ideas on how to solve this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. John Zimmermann You need to have the Analysis ToolPak installed. Go to Tools > Add-Ins. Once installed, press F9. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >...

Redemption.dll file missing
Everytime I open Outlook I get the following message: The add-in "C:\Program Files\Hotbar\bin\4.4.9.0 \Redemption.dll" could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair on the Help menu... I've already tried to do the Detect and Repair. How do I resolve this issue? -mly Egads - uninstall Hotbar!!!!! Then go to tools->options->other->advanced and remove it from the Add-in Manager or COM add-ins. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest vir...

Exchange and Corrupt Files
Wondering if anyone has come accross Excahnge 2003 SP2 issues with some Winzip files? We also have Symantec Mail Security 5.0 for Exchange installed. Periodically, files will be sent to our clients both internal and external that will get corrupted. For example, a WinZip file will have CRC Errors in it, while others will not. There does seem to be a pattern. It happens with PDFs and AutoCad files as well. In WinZip' case I have reinstalled it but still it has not helped. I have disabled the SMS' Auto-Protect, reduced the Bloodhound to Low. I guess the next step is to stop the Servic...

MSR Output Format
We are using a keyboard MSR and for the most part it works fine with Point of Sale. However there seems to be an output formatting issue with debit cards. We process Debit as credit. When swiping a Credit card everything works as expected. When swiping a some debit cards POS gives an error message that the expiration date is not valid. I can adjust the output settings for the MSR but I just need to know what to set them as to make it work. Thanks for the help. ...

Update RES file
Hi How can I update or delete/modify a resource item in the RES file ? ( From my own program, not from the editor. ) >How can I update or delete/modify a resource item in the RES file ? >( From my own program, not from the editor. ) Have a look for examples that use the BeginUpdateResource and UpdateResource APIs. Dave Hi Thanks for the immediate answer. I know these functions, but unofortunately these operatres only on executable files (dll, exe, ocx). I haven't found any function wich operates on RES files yet "David Lowndes" <DavidL@example.invalid> az al...

read only file-need to write
I've rec'd a read only excel file on my pc which I need to copy to a CD-RW and then take to a meeting with my laptop and add info to it and save. Then someone else will take the CD-RW w/saved info and manipulate it on their own PC. I do not have email/online on my laptop. The file says read only. Copied it to my CD as write. But still when I get it to the CD-RW it ends up read only. I can add material but it won't change it or allow it to be saved w/another name. What am I doing wrong? How can I accomplish what I need to do. I need to do it tonight at 7pm CA/USA time. -- ju...

naming series with combination of cell references
Hi, I would be very grateful for help with the following: I have cells with parameters for a function I am plotting with a different series for each combination of parameters. The parameter name and corresponding value are in different cells as follows Col1 Col2 Row1 a 10 Row2 b 20 I would like the series to be named according to a combination of the parameter name and value as follows: a=10, b=20 I would like this series name to update if either the parameter name or value is changed. How do I include a cell reference in the series name with a combination of text? =Row1...

Remove Cache Name
Dear all I need a way to erase the Outlook cache which is used insert the name in the, To or CC, before writing the full name (ex Khaled Abdeen is suggested when wrinting Kh). Remove individual addresses from the autocompletion cache by highlighting the entry when presented in the suggested names list (use your arrow key to migrate to the entry) and then hitting your Delete key before you tab out of the field. To clear the entire cache, follow the instructions here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q287623 -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "alexship7@hotmail.c...

.xls files Win 98 to Win XP home
HELP !! I now have Win XP Home with Microsoft Suite 2003 installed on a new computer. What needs to be in place to allow me to transfer .xls files from Win 98 on my old computer?? Thanks, Ed Ralph Ottawa, Canada. Hi Ed "Microsoft Suite 2003" I think this have only Word but not Excel in it? If you don't have Office version you can use the viewer below You can view and print the files with a viewer http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/2000/xlviewer.aspx -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "Ed" <anonymous@discussions....

deleting a external file from access 2007
I have a form that has a hyperlink field. When the user deletes a record I need to delete the file that the hyperlink points to. When I store the hyperlink field info into a var I cannot get Kill to delete the file. If I type the full path manually kill works fine. I don’t know where the file will be stored so I need to get the full path. I tried to use fullpath, access did not like it. EXAMPLE: varMyString = [Document Location] Note: Hyperlink field I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Thanks OD OD, The problem with hyperlink fields is that they contain more than just t...

PDF converter outputs weird font when opened through web browser
I used the PDF converter option in Publisher 2007 to create a pdf. It looked fine. However, when I put it on my website, it opened with a bizarre font that looked terrible. I can't figure out what the heck is going on, the font is embedded in the doc, and when I open it from my computer it looks fine. The only problem is opening it through a web browser. Later, a friend converted it for me using Acrobat Pro and the problem went away. Sounds like the converter but is the problem with Adobe or MS and is there a patch? The details: Font: Arial, embedded Save option: High quality print...

Copy .dbx files?
I saved a personal folder "daninbox.dbx" and would like to add this to the new Outlook I just started on a brand new computer. Where should I copy this *.dbx" file to so that I can see these old emails? Thanks. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=mi...

output to cmd with | symbol
Hi. I am trying to call a cmd with some parameters. Unfortunately one of them is the | symbol. Here is the call i make: cmd="cmd /c" & chr(34) & "Echo WEBTST" & vbtab & "Check Backup status" & vbtab & status & vbtab & "Backup completed ok" & chr(124) & "files=" & files & ", folders=" & folders &", bytes=" & bytes & chr(34) & "|c:\repbcklog\send_nsca.exe -H nagios2 -c C:\repbcklog \send_nsca.cfg" wscript.echo cmd The call is trying ...

Need Help for Parent Child Table Join Output
Hi frnds I want to know whether following thing is possible through query Parent Table ---------------- Pid | PField1 | PField2 | PField3 | PField4 1 A Aa Aaa Aaaa 2 B Bb Bbb Bbbb Child Table ---------------- CPid | CField1 | CField2 | CField3 1 X Xx Xxx 1 X1 X1x X1xx 1 X2 X2x X2xx 2 Y Yy Yyy 2 Y1 Y1y Y1yy 2 Y2 Y2y Y2yy when we create a join between thi...

Ziping a file in VC++ (add that to the existing zip file )
how to zip a file and add that to the existing zip file ? say for example am zipping a file (name.txt) and its name is name.zip after zipping, now i need to zip another file (file.txt) and this file.txt shold be zipped and should be placed inside name.zip. altogether there should be 2 file inside the name zip file. howto do it ? i have done zipping but dont know how to add the next file in the existing zip file. NOTE: i need to zip a file and add that to an existing zip file. and its more like add to archive :) There are a number of zip libraries available to download. I think zlib is ...