newbie - adding a new class

Hello,

I want to make new classes.
Simple form with a button on it and event on the button (without any
wizard).
Is there any help for that ?
Simply  - How can I do that ?

Thanks :)

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Ignore,
I have already found a solution.

Thanks anyway :)

I'm a New user Asking for help!
how do i mutiply more than one column each time. Hi not really sure what you're trying to achieve. Could you give an example -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "09lawrencej@gaggle.net" <09lawrencej@gaggle.net@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:8503AC40-616A-493B-BAA3-6B9D4BB27512@microsoft.com... > how do i mutiply more than one column each time. What do you really mean? Do you want to multiply several columns wit the same number? 09lawrencej@gaggle.net Wrote: > how do i mutiply more than one column each time -- BenjieLo -----------...

Outlook 2003 (Creating new email)
I have been creating new email for several months now using Outlook 2003. While I was creating some new rules for emails, I must have changed a setting. Now when I attempt to create a new email, it pulls up a template with wierd fonts, some of my typing doesn't show up on my screen as I am inputting, my signature I had created doesn't show up, and it has a different feel than the before? Any idea what I have done and what I should do to restore my previous settings? ...

New Users #2
Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. The sender gets: Subject: RE: Sent: 2/7/2007 2:34 PM The following recipient(s) cannot be reached: testm2@domain.com on 2/7/2007 2:35 PM There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <blah #5.5.0 smtp;550 <testm2@domain.com>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in relay recipient table> When I create a new user in AD and create a new mailbox, they cannot receive internet email. This is o...

slowly bring clients to new server
I would like to setup a new server (SBS 2008) and bring clients over to it 2 at a time while the others are working on the old setup (SBS 2003) -- if i had them on separate networks (so the two didn't see each other) and they each had their own static IP for internet, what would the drawbacks be? That way i could bring our network up to the new server over a week instead of having downtime? The reason i want to do it slower is to convert each client computer to windows 7 (or back to XP for some) with clean installs since we had a nasty virus issue a bit ago and i don't beli...

Accessing class members ...
m_pEditBoxViewTemplate = new CMultiDocTemplate( IDR_MAINFRAME, NULL, RUNTIME_CLASS( CChildFrame ), // custom MDI child frame RUNTIME_CLASS( CEditBoxView )); ASSERT(m_pEditBoxViewTemplate); pDlgFrame = m_pEditBoxViewTemplate->CreateNewFrame(NULL, NULL); I need to be able to access a function within the CEditBoxView class, and I am not quite sure how. Any suggestions ? Dave wrote: > m_pEditBoxViewTemplate = new CMultiDocTemplate( IDR_MAINFRAME, > NULL, > RUNTIME_CLASS( CChildFrame ), // custom MDI child frame > RUNTIME_CLASS( CEditBoxView )); &...

Creating a new list with Last Order Date
I do have a customer transaction history. I would like to get the latest order date with amount in to another sheet instead of all the orders under same account number and bring the rest of the corresponding info to the other columns. Such as bill to information for my new sales rep. Can someone help me? Thanks Vedat A2=Customer Number B2=Order numbers C2=Order dates D2=Order Amounts D3=Bill to Name etc. A2 B2 C2 D2 CA123 1234 10/11/06 $500 CA123 2345 09/10/06 $200 CA123...

Moving Exchange 2k to new Exchange 2k server
I have an Exchange 2k server. Two hard drives (one for OS and one for data). Both are quickly running out of space and the hardware is slow. I want to upgrade my hardware (faster computer, & larger hard drives), but I want to stick with Exchange 2k for now. What is the best way to go about this? Also, in looking at the way this server was setup, I don't understand where the m:/exchange drive exists. Do all Exchange servers have a m:/exchange drive. It seems to be part of the C: drive (always has exactly the same space used as if they were mirrored) but different data. Ca...

Newbie, accnts. payable & accnts.receivable sample DB
Hi guys, I�m running access 2003, windows xp pro SP2 I've been commission in my work to do a small application to track and report the accounts payable and accounts receivable movements, I'm not an accounting savvy person :(, does anyone know of a link or sample access database that can help me with the basic structure of the tables and reports?, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ...

new column
in pivottabes i have a row of names with the relevant customer spend shown alongside. there is the sum total shown at the end.. how can i create a column that reflects each customer spend as a percentage of the total.... thanks in anticipation ...

Brand New to OL 2007
Is there a way to subscribe to some of the conversations here using OL 2007? I have recently found these discussion pages and am reeling from all of the info, but do not want to go to the MS web site every time to look for something. I am new to the whole RSS, newsgroup thing, but learning every minute. You can subscribe, but it doesn't always notify you. Better is to use an NNTP client to read the groups. You can mark threads to watch or drag them to a mail folder (in OE) to review later. If a thread has an answer and you want to save it, create a folder in Outlook then copy a...

Visio Newbie
Hello all, this is my first time using Visio for drawing a floor plan and I have a quick question. Yesterday, (Using a tape measure) I mapped out the floor plan of an office my company might be moving into. I wrote everything down in Inches. Is there a way once I get a room shape kinda close to teh measurements, that I can manually type in teh length for each wall? if not in inches, at least in feet. For example, I have one wall that is 154 inches ( 12.83 ft) Then the next wall is 242 incehs( 20.1 ft) The opposite wall of the first measurement is 288 inches, third wall 100 inches, then 13...

New license key for upgrades from 3.0 to 4.0
Is there a process for obtaining a new license key that will be accepted during an upgrade from 3.0 to 4.0. My current 3.0 license is not being accepted! Thanks in advance, ~Maria Trial license keys are provided inthe readme that comes with the downloads. The rpocess for getting the "real" keys has not been announced. -- Matt Parks MVP - Dynamics CRM "Maria Greendyk" <MariaGreendyk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D5CAE82E-A779-4FFD-9D72-3E0E02D3580C@microsoft.com... Is there a process for obtaining a new license key that will be accepted d...

New mail notification #2
Is there a way to have the new mail notification box/window stay up longer than 30 seconds in Outlook 2003 like you used to be able to do in older versions of Outlook (i.e. like Outlook 2000)? I am not talking about the little envelope that appears in the task bar, but the notification box window that appears in the lower corner of the screen (used to appear right in the middle of the scree). Thanks Sounds like you're asking about the popup notification window from MSN Messenger when it detects you have new e-mails. -- ____________________________________________________________...

New investment
How can I add new slovenian investment which is valued in SIT (Slovenski Tolar). In form where I must select country, Slovenia is not on a list. Old investments, inserted in previous version of Money (95 I think) works ok. Thanks Marko ...

Setting Defaults in New Item Wizard
How can I set a default value in the New Item Wizard? I want to always use a barcode type that is about 10 down from the top and I want Taxable Item to always be checked. Help... Good question, I need an answer too. "A StanTech Associate" wrote: > How can I set a default value in the New Item Wizard? I want to always use a > barcode type that is about 10 down from the top and I want Taxable Item to > always be checked. Help... You can set the default sales tax under Manager, File, Configuration, Sales Tax, Default item tax group. To set a default barcode type yo...

New Mailbox Can't Receive External Mail
We have recently added a new mailbox to Exchange 2000 on our company's server. The new user can send and receive internal mail OK and can send external mails also using Outlook 2003. The issue is that he is not receiving mails from external sources although we can tell that they are being sent as we can pick them up from our ISP. We can't find any differences between the new user profile and the previous profiles that work OK. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what we need to do? No-one at my company is that familiar with Exchange. Thanks in advance Pls cancel outlook...

C++ / Access Newbie
Hi Folks... I have a small commercial package written in C++ (targeted to Windows platforms) that uses its own proprietary database. We are just starting to investigate the option of replacing our database with a commercial package, such as Access or MySQL. Can anyone recommend informative reading that provides details on programming C++ with either of these two databases? At this stage we have no (any I mean ZERO) experience such programming. Any information would be helpful: recommendations for Access over MySQL (or vice versa), sources of such comparisons, licensing considerations, OD...

Exchange newbie problem
Hi all; A user on our domain was deleted when he should not have been. His mail box was not deleted. When his account was recreated, we tried to reconnect the old mailbox. But when selecting a user in the "Select a new user for this mailbox" dialog a message comes back saying that the user cannot be found. We tried several different users a none can be found even though they can get there mail just fine. We need to get the messages from this mailbox. Any ideas would be great -- Craig in the High Desert. craig@craignet.com But it's a dry heat. you should be able to reconnec...

Outlook 2k3
Hello, I have a user who is reporting a problem where he can send/recieve messages while online, but when he goes offline those last new mail messages he downloaded are not showing up. I have tried to find a thread on this already but can't seem to find anything that is close to what he is describing. "My emails do not update after I close, they download fine while online. When I work off line the latest emails when I last closed down are not there?" Thanks in advance! Justin C. It sounds to me like this user is not in cached mode but is instead using the old-style offlin...

Creating New Reports
Hello- What ways are there to create new reports in Outlook? If there isn't a way, then is there a general report that gives you full range to customize? I'd like to see some reports that MS Money 2004 Premium doesn't seem to have. For example, I'd like to see the average monthly spend for certain categories over the course of a year, this for more accurate future budgeting. There are other reports that I'd like to see...this is the first that came to my mind. Any thoughts? Thanks! -Kurt Radecki In microsoft.public.money, Kurt wrote: >What ways are there to creat...

Assign a new the default PivotChart
Hi, I am using Office 2003. We know that the default chart type for a PivotChart report is a stacked column chart, which compares the contribution of each value to a total across categories. And whenever you filter the data in the pivotchart, the default chart type is used. Can i assign the custom chart - "Line – column on 2 Axes" as my default PivotChart ? Any comments/help appreciated. Thanks, Denny Daniel ...

IE8 on Windows 7 can create new Windows or new Tabs
Okay, I have been running Windows 7 since December and last week I noticed I had problems opening a new window or new tab in IE8. I have tried EVERYTHING. I registered dll's, reset the browser, deactivated/uninstalled IE8, shut off protected mode, messed with security zones you name it. I have been scouring the web for an answer. I enabled script debugging and saw that the site(s) were trying to do a window.open and the error that came back was no such interface supported. What can I do to fix this? It is inhibiting me from logging onto websites that I use at work that nee...

newbie
joining the group Hey Newbie where are you from and what versiona re you using? Fliehigh "cthomas23@hotmail.com" wrote: > joining the group > ...

MDI newbie ?
I want to add a "reload" command that will close the current(and only) document and reload it again. Here is what I have tried so far: <code> AfxGetMainWnd()->PostMessage(WM_COMMAND, ID_FILE_NEW); while(AfxGetApp()->GetOpenDocumentCount() > 0); AfxGetApp()->OpenDocumentFile(currentFluPath); </code> This doesn't work, because, as I've learned ID_FILE_NEW create just that, a new blank document so count is still 1. I can't figure out what I should check for, how I can know when the ID_FILE_NEW is done so that I can call OpenDocumentFile() Does ...

Missing mail in new Archive.pst
Outlook 2003 (Sp3) I had two archive folders appearing in my Mailbox which appeared to be duplicates. In sorting this out I created a new Archive1.pst and then ran AutoArchive with default settings. I then moved (dragged & dropped) many mail items from original archive into the new archive as I wanted them to be retained and easily accessible. I was checking data file sizes and could see changes in relative sizes as I moved items in/out and checked that the items that i had moved were definitely in the new Archive. I then removed original archive data file via File>DataFileMana...