New funny recruitment video for Microsoft..

http://dropkickmonkey.com/2007/12/18/a-good-microsoft-recruitment-video-mindscape-a-new-viral-ad/
0
clc1 (2)
1/23/2008 7:25:34 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

New messages not appearing
I've been noticing on a growing number of computers in my office where if people sit with their e-mail opened on the desktop, new messages don't appear in the Inbox until another message is re-opened and then their messages appear. Any help with this would be appreciated . Gary <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've been noticing on a growing number of computers in my > office where if people sit with their e-mail opened on > the desktop, new messages don't appear in the Inbox until > another message is re-opened and then their messages >...

New mail box
I created some user accounts with email this morning, as of now when I display the properties for these new users, under the email-addressing tab I still don't see any email address being created. This is the first time this is happening to me, I don't see any errors or events telling me that something is wrong. I created the users using the Active Directory users and computers, and check to make sure and alias address was created. This is a win2k3 server with ex2k3, the DC is a win2k3 also Please help, Had this problem before. In my event logs I had a whole host of AD error...

New to Excel, have to do a grade sheet!
Hello folks-- I have only very limited experience with Excel (just opening documents I've gotten by e-mail, and have never made an Excel document before myself), and I have a course assignment for a *intro to computers* class. I have to make up a grade sheet where different grade types are weighted differently. For example, the Quiz grades are weighted 25%, Unit Tests 40%, and the Final Exam 35%. Also, workbook grades are added into the unit test grades. There are grades listed for 6 people, and of course there are a number of quiz, unit test, and workbook grades for each person, alon...

transfer emails from my Mac ( mail stamp figure ) to my computer Microsoft Outlook #2
How can I transfer my emails. ...

New SBS2008 domain Outlook won't setup on last two devices: suspect firewall
New site almost finished. Office is a bunch of PhD engiineer types that have to fiddle with stuff. Also they all know MS stuff sucks. Last two workstations (Vista and XP) joined to domain fine. Open Outlook 2007 and it stalls and never sets up profile, error must be connected to server to work! Network fully visible. I believe owner has 'tinkered' with sbs2008 firewall during this time. Need pointer on when next to go. Could firewall change stop the setup? TIA Did you create users with wizards did you connect the PC's with http://connnect is the DHCP server th...

Microsoft Money 2000 issues
Hi, I have recently done a system restore on my laptop and did have ms money and everything worked fine, I have recently reinstalled ms money and it installs fine, but when I click on the icon to open up the program the following dialog box appears saying The procedure entry point ??0CMnyXMLDocument@@QAE@XZ could not be located in the dynamic link library mnyxml.dll. Any body have any ideas on what I can do to sort this out Thanks in advance ...

Cannot Add New Items
Hi everyone. Whenever i am triyng to add a new item in G.P an error message comes like this: "Another use is creating this item" I am using G.P as system admin. 1. Have all users logout 2. Make backup of company data 3. In QA, DYNAMICS database delete sy00800 delete sy00801 delete activity tempdb database: delete dex_lock delete dex_session "Firass arramli" wrote: > Hi everyone. > > Whenever i am triyng to add a new item in G.P an error message comes like > this: > > "Another use is creating this item" > > I am using G...

Microsoft Money and MSN Money
I have 7 accounts in MSN money online... from checking to investment accounts. I just bought Microsoft money 2004 and I would like to pull all my accounts from (online)MSN money to my Microsoft money account. I Sync my account to have MSN money oveer ride the MSN money accounts. Only my checking and savings gets pulled over. Is there a way to fix this?? THANKS!! I have been playin with this for 2 hours. ~Bryce You did a lot better than me. I have 2002 and have tried off-and-on for about a year and it never worked for me. Frank "Bryce" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft....

6/8/2010 Microsoft Office Security Updates failing to install.
All 6 fail to install. Both of the necessary Service Packs are installed on my system. Now what? Just delete them? Kirk MI wrote: > All 6 fail to install. > > Both of the necessary Service Packs are installed on my system. > > Now what? Just delete them? Lack of given information... "Both of the necessary Service Packs" <-- what necessary service packs for what prodcut. I know your subject says "Microsoft Office", but... yeah - there is not just one version of Microsoft Office and you might not even be speaking of Microsoft O...

Contact issue on New message
WHen i ADD A CONTACT to my address book and then goto NEW email message, and click on TO, the person doesnt appear... i noticed its only this single contact.... any ideas? its saved to the correct and only address book... please advise! ...

Restart Microsoft Office Outlook error...
I am continually getting the following error in MS Outlook 2003 has anyone else experienced this if so, what was the resolution to it? _________________________________________________________________ Microsoft Office Outlook Microsoft Office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost. Restart Microsoft Office Outlook. Please tell Microsoft about this problem we have created an error report...... Send error report Don't send _______________________...

create a new formula?
I am using the nested functions below "=if(vlookup(1, GRID, 3,false) = 0, (1, GRID, 4, false), (1, GRID, 3, false))" i.e for the row with the digit one in its first column return the value in the third column else if empty return the value in the fourth column. my problem is i am repeatedly using the line above exactly only changing the value i am searching for (1 in this case )) so ideally i'd like to do something like define myformula(X) = if(vlookup(X, GRID, 3,false) = 0, (X, GRID, 4, false), (X, GRID, 3, false)) is this possible????????? Assuming that the third ...

File, New Message
When you send a new email message from Outlook or Word 2003, you can start typing in the TO: email address and it shows a list of addresses to choose from (ones you have typed in before). This list of previous emails typed in seems to have been completely deleted, and I am starting over from scract - each time I type in a new email, it appears in the list the next time. How did this list get deleted? How does it get restored? I don't see anywhere do to it. I do use Norton Anti Virus and LavaSoft Ad-Adward spyware, could they have removed it? I have never had this problem before...

Best PartyPoker offer available! For new real-money accounts only!
Get started at PartyPoker now and get a very special startup offer that is available only to new signups and for a very limited time only. Just go to the PartyPoker.com website: http://www.partypoker.com/index.htm?wm=2569156 download the software and open an account using the bonus code: AAABONUS25 and make a deposit of $50 to $500 and you will recieve an immediate $25, plus another 20% of your deposit after you play 125 raked hands. This is a very special offer that is available only to new signups and will not be available for long, so you are advised to take advantage of it now. Altern...

MFC MDI App File>New... fails in South Africa alone
I have a user in South Africa who has a peculiar problem in trying to run our program which is an MFC MDI app. His system is Win98. When he does menu item File>New..., the system reports "Failed to create empty document". This message occurs in the CMultiDocTemplate::OpenDocumentFile(...) function in the MFC source file docmulti.cpp. There is a TRY...CATCH_ALL sequence in CRuntimeClass::CreateObject(...) within objcore.cpp which is presumably getting the control back to the "Failed to create..." message. The user is using a release version of the program and he has no...

0xE06D7363: Microsoft C++ Exception
Hello, Other that catch ( ... ), how can I catch '0xE06D7363: Microsoft C++ Exception'? The original exception was thrown by trying to call methods of a smart pointer that was NULL. So I know the source of the problem this time. But for future reference, What will catch this exception? -- Bill Swartz, PhD Voss Scientific Bill Swartz wrote: >Hello, >Other that catch ( ... ), how can I catch '0xE06D7363: Microsoft C++ >Exception'? The original exception was thrown by trying to call methods of a >smart pointer that was NULL. So I know the source of the problem thi...

Microsoft Outlook 2000 error #2
I have not been able to keep Outlook up on our server, it closes soon after it is opened with this error that I cannot understand. It says: Exception: access violation (0xc0000005) Address: 0x3f99a142 What does it mean and how can I fix it? Does anyone have any idea? Thank you! ...

New Backend servers and OWA
We started out with 3 windows 2000 BE servers and one windows 2000 FE server. All servers were running Exchange 2000 Enterprise edition. OWA worked like a champ on all these servers. 6 months or so ago we upgraded AD and all our exchange servers to 2003 version. OWA still works like a champ for all these servers. We use a single name space and I had setup additional HTTP virtual servers to support this. About a month ago we added a new location and setup a fresh windows 2003 server and installed exchange 2003. When users that have their mailboxes on this BE server connect to OWA they g...

can't use video/audio setup
I uninstalled WLM9.0 and re-installed WLM 8.5 (version 8.5.1302.1018). Now I can't use the video/audio setup. It returned "we are unable to run video/audio setup for the time being". My machine runs on Windows XP SP2 Please help The WLM could not run the audio chat after reinstallation. Anyone can help? "Walter_C" wrote: > I uninstalled WLM9.0 and re-installed WLM 8.5 (version 8.5.1302.1018). Now I > can't use the video/audio setup. It returned "we are unable to run > video/audio setup for the time being". > > ...

Microsoft Excel
I am quite impatient and would like to watch a tutorial on excel that takes one through the basics to advanced spreadsheet management. soes such a thing exist? -- ken Good luck, let me know if you find one "ken" wrote: > I am quite impatient and would like to watch a tutorial on excel that takes > one through the basics to advanced spreadsheet management. soes such a thing > exist? > -- > ken No one tutorial could possibly cover your needs. A multitude of tutorials might do the job. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/myoo/appset.aspx?prevurl=%2fen-us%2fdown...

Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Canadian version?
I have been looking for Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Canadian version and I cannot find it. Where can I get one? There isn't one. See http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/422.aspx -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "masai" <masai_chadi@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:op.tm81u5pvdvcnul@dikutoto.gv.shawcable.net... >I have been looking for Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Canadian version and I >ca...

Microsoft Lie ID/CRM ONline login issues
I can not login into CRM Online. it looks for my Microsoft Live ID but it doesn't seem to find it. I have been using the system for three months with out problems. It times out and sends me this message but I am already logged on to live: Sign in to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Help Windows Live ID is unavailable from this site for one of the following reasons: This site may be experiencing a problem. The site may not be a member of Windows Live ID. You can: You can sign in or sign up at other Windows Live ID sites and services, or try again later at this site. Thanks ...

Possible to assign a default "category" to all new emails?
Is there a way to set a category as a default so that whenever we go to compose a new message, that default is already in the category? It seems no category is set on factory default. Thanks! :oD not in version prior to Outlook 2007 - and even it doesn't assign a category on new items automatically. you can use an after sending rule to assign a category or create a custom form and use it instead. Or use VBA to pop up a category selector dialog. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart ...

Microsoft CRM using Firefox
Hello, Would anyone by chance know if CRM will work correctly on Firefox. Currently, I have employees that are using Firefox and are encountering the same issue as IE [Internet Explorer bombs out and states that it has encountered problems...]. I am just having employees use IE to prevent problem. Thank you for your comments in advance. Install a Firefox extension called IETab "Marcos" <Marcos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:19B93E29-757D-46FF-B747-A17EB112ED94@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > Would anyone by chance know if CRM will work cor...

How to complete activate Microsoft Office product by Internet
Help me to activate Microsoft Office product by Internet.Have tried but got an answer"invalid key of product" Product keys can be tricky. An eight will look a "B" for example. If your problems continue, activate by phone. 1-888-652-2342 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Ilya Goldman" <Ilya Goldman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FAF8D4C4-EF18-4204-B8C0-5D7544A54067@microsoft.com... > Help me to activate Microsoft Office product by Internet.Have tried but got &...