New Essay: ListBox to Clipboard

I have an essay that shows how to copy ListBox contents to the clipboard.  It works
correctly in both Unicode and ANSI modes, and illusrtrates several other concepts in the
same project.

www.flounder.com/lbcopy.htm
Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer@flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
newcomer (15974)
9/2/2006 11:28:18 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

New Google group
A new Google group has been formed for the purpose of discussing the new Visual Studio Express products. http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Visual-Studio-Express The products are currently in beta testing and include Visual Basic 2005 Express, Visual C# 2005 Express, Visual C++ 2005 Express, Visual C++ 2005 Express, Visual J# 2005 Express, Visual Web Dev 2005 Express and SQL Server 2005 Express. They can be downloaded free of charge from http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/express/default.aspx ISTM that the MS Express beta NGs would be a better venue. -- Grace + Peace, Peter N Roth Eng...

Re: new newsgroupes and how to acctivate my windows mail account
"martin" <spaceman1466@google.com> wrote in message news:... > ...

New Second Mail Store
I created a new mail store so now I have 2 mailstores. I created the 2nd store so I can move mail mailboxes off the first store as I seem to have a corrupt mail store as I cannot do offline defrags etc. I created a new user today and pointed them to the new store. The user cannot read the test message I sent get error via owa HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found. Internet Information Services (IIS) But once I move this new user to the original mail store I get no errors and and read mails ok. It there a permission issue I have overlooked or some setting I need to impliment to a...

add a new item to the context menu of Oulook
How to add a new item to the context menu of the Selection in outook contact list? Not possible. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "soja" <sojah@atinav.com> wrote in message news:013601c3d9a0$87887e50$a001280a@phx.gbl... | How to add a new item to the context menu of the Selection | in outook contact list? ...

install on a new computer?
I bought the Office suite with Publisher and it is installed on my desktop, working well. Now, I just bought a laptop and would like to use Publisher on it too. How do I load the program onto my new laptop? (Please dont tell me I have to buy the program again!) Jim Did Office come with the purchase of your desktop? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "The Weidner Publishing Group" <weidner-arlhs@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:FFA8758F-AC59-44C5-9525-04E810E5963C@microsoft.com... >I...

New message rule for new email account
I have added a third email account to Live Mail. I seem to be recieving messages fine. But I would like to add a message rule to file certain messages in a subfolder. And when I try to make the rule, I fail to see this new account amongst the folders available to 'move' messages to. Why is this missing? What can I do? Thank you! Is this a POP3 account? Message rules are only for POP3 accounts. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "AvrohomD" <AvrohomD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C3896CE8-D25C-4949-93E2-E1FECF1D5C9B@mi...

with workbook_newsheet, how to specify all new sheets ?
This is what I am using now. but it will only use is on worksheet(2). have tried () ( ) but nothing seems to work. I would like to set the margins in all new sheets in this workbook Private Sub Workbook_NewSheet(ByVal Sh As Object) With Worksheets(2).PageSetup .LeftMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.25) .RightMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.25) .TopMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.25) .BottomMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.2) .HeaderMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0) .FooterMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0) End With End Su -- Message posted from http://www.Ex...

New mail notification not working
Since I recently removed some software from my computer the New email notification sound is not working. I have checked that there is a tick in the play sound box of the advanced email options. There is a sound allocated to this action in the sounds section of control panel, but the only noise I get is a muted squeak from the internal speaker of my PC. All other sound functions of the computer are OK, I wondered if by removing the said software something has broken in Outlook 2002. I have also tried the detect and repair function but the problem persists. Any solutions would be apprecia...

Transfer Money to new PC
I got a new PC and want to transfer all my account information from Money 2003 on my old PC to Money 2003 on the new one. I have the two PC's networked, but can't find one specific file that I need to transfer. Thanks for any help. In microsoft.public.money, Ryan wrote: >I got a new PC and want to transfer all my account >information from Money 2003 on my old PC to Money 2003 on >the new one. I have the two PC's networked, but can't >find one specific file that I need to transfer. *.mny ...

Exported new store from HQ
Hello, I setup a second store by exporting it from HQ. When I loaded the database in at my new store I was unable to log into Manager and POS. It seems the export somehow resets the password but not sure. I am running version 2.0.0116. Btw I did another export and loaded locally on my machine and couldn't access manager or POS Help! Thanks, Shawn Ezhaghi Vitet Consulting Group Ltd. 646-706-7600 xt: 101 "Not just consultants but retailers too." I had the same problem. I had to use SO administrator, and write to the database using SQL. it is normally stored as an e...

OLD to NEW
I have an OLD excel spreadsheet template, which I need to work under excel 2003 as we are updating our software package. The issue is the old version used the QueryGetData function in Excel pria to version 2002 and 2003. I would like to know if anyone knows if there is a replacement function that can be used instead. The code is written in VBA, and excuted from a command button, it is used to connect to an external database and retrieve the data. Please email me @ uk_yourfriendREMOVECAPS@hotmail.com ...

Attendee clicking and dragging meeting to a new time/date
One of my users called. She is the organizer of the meeting. She said it has happend now several times that a particular attendee ends up with the meeting at a completely different date. She thinks he is clicking and dragging the meeting, but she is not notified when he changed it. I had her test with me, and sure enough I was able to click and drag the meetting to a new date, and she was never notified of the change. She wanted to know if there is a way to disable the ablity to click and drag or to notofu jer wjem a change has been made.. I haven't the slightest idea o...

Play a sound upon new mail arrival
I have a mail-enabled public folder which I have access to. I would like to set up a rule so a sound is played every time a new message arrives. I can't seem to find any documents stating how this is done. Is this at all possible? You can't do this natively you'll need an Add-In. http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook/Watch-Outlook-Folders.asp?Source=RS If you decide to order use "BH93RF24" to get a discount -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of the month: ...

Send mail when new mail received
I need a script that sends an email to a specific address every time a certain account receives email. Right now I have a rule set up that auto-replies to the sender and BCC's the people that need to be notified whenever a message is received. But the problem with the rule is that it only auto-replies for each unique sender per session. I need an email notification for every single email that is received. I don't know anything about writing scripts for Outlook. Could someone throw something together for me? It would be ideal to have a script that auto-replies and ...

reinstalling operating system. is new product key needed.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have been having many problems with my mac. It's the house computer and everyone uses it. I am thinking about starting fresh and reinstalling the operating system. If I proceed as planned will i use up one of my MS Office produce keys. In article <59b770f5.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, <cag303@officeformac.com> wrote: > I have been having many problems with my mac. It's the house computer and > everyone uses it. I am thinking about starting fresh and reinstalling the > operating system. ...

mailboxes are not being created when I create new AD user account
Even though I select the check box asking that a mailbox be created nothing is created. This has been an ongoing issue with our exchange server. What I have been doing is just renaming old accounts and deleting all the mail data essentially cleaning out and old mailbox to give to a new user. I have run out of old accounts. Like I said this has been an ongoing issue. When it first occurred it only happpened sometimes. But now I am not able to create a new NT account that creates a mailbox. I have tried creating an account without a mailbox then trying to go through 'exchange tasks...

sorry, im new at excel but cant find this anywhere
Okay hey guys. The problem I'm having is with a line graph. I have two lines. I have 8 rows of data, but I have no idea how to change the numbers on the axis for both the x and the y. What it is doing is on the X-axis it has 1-8 in increments of one. This is because I have 8 rows of data. What I WOULD like is for it to show up as (each tick) is increments of 500 labeled at every 2000 increment. I hope you guys get what I'm saying. I have no idea how to change this, and I have looked for a long long time. I appreciate your help. -- cloosh -----------------------------------...

Add new field to grid
I have added the Customer Ship to Address to the RM Customer Inquiry grid. I need to create VBA code to populate this field. In a grid window, where do I open the data base and at what point do I read the table to populate this field. Thank you Amy Hi Amy Using the Window_AfterOpen event, you will need to use RetrieveGlobals to obtain the login credentials, then ADO to open a connection to the SQL server. You close the connection on the Window_AfterClose event. Then on the Before_LinePopulate event on the Grid form, you perform the actual SQL query. I have an example you can have ...

New mail in secondary mailbox
I have many users who have access to the mail that is sent to 'departmental' mailboxes. (Such as 'sales@xyz.com'). They have access to this mailbox in addition to their own primary mailbox, and they view the secondary mailbox via their Outlook folder list (OL2000 CW). Is there any way to notify them of mail being delivered to that secondary mailbox? Anytime they try to do this by creating a rule, the rule only applies to their own mailbox, but not the secondary. ...

Adding a new Journal Entry through the Activities Page in Contacts Folder
In Outlook 97, there used to be a check box on the Journal Page of Contacts that said "Track all Journal Entries for this Contact". There was also a button on the bottom of the page that let you add a new Journal Entry. I can't find out how to do this in Outlook XP. The help file says to go to the main "Tools/Options", and check the list of contacts you want to monitor, but this is a real pain every time you add a contact. Also, it doesn't solve the problem of adding a new journal entry for a contact. I thought I was getting close. If I go the the ac...

My new site is finished, please visit it and have some fun!!
Hi all, I've just finished my new web site!! And want to invite you all to visit it and see what you think. Also to ask that you pass it on to as many people as you can if you would, and be sure to take a few minutes and click on some of the banners there. It does help me. If this one works ok, i'm going to try and make one for our Genealogy friends. I've gotten some reviews to!! And they're from people I don't know...haha I'll list a couple of them below the link. Hope you all are doing well!! Becky http://beckybrigg.googlepages.com/yourlinkstowebincome Here are s...

Want to reformat HD but save some of the e-mail from the inbox to new install..
So how do i do it..? >-----Original Message----- >So how do i do it..? >. > Best way is to export the files you need to a .PST file. Burn that off to a CD or copy it to a networked PC. Then import it after you are done the formatting. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: >>-----Original Message----- >>So how do i do it..? >>. >> > > Best way is to export the files you need to a .PST file. > Burn that off to a CD or copy it to a networked PC. Then > import it after you are done the formatting. Couldn't I just copy the inbo...

transfer outlook 2003 messages to new Vista PC
I have exported my outlook folders on my original XP PC to backup.pst and copied that folder onto my Vista PC. The copied file has no access limitations visible in properties. But, when I attempt to import it into my outlook 2003 on my Vista PC, I get a Microsoft Outlook Message "File Access Denied. You do not have the permission required to access the file C:\Users\(me)\Appdata\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\Backup.pst". It makes no difference where the file is - I get the same access denied problem. Please advise how to resolve this Thanks in anticipation Warren Warren Marshall...

importing mail/folders from old computer to new
i just got a new computer. i have on a cd all the "Identities" from my old computers microsoft outlook 2002. I have all these DBX files that contain all the messages from my old computer and i dont know how to make it so my new computer uses them, or merge them with my new computer. sorry if thats confusing i'm not sure how to explain it. i just want all my messages that i had saved on my old computer using the same version of outlook to be transferred to my new computer using the same version of outlook. i have the dbx files, how do i make this happen? Thank You Jess...

new currency format
How can I add a new currency format? I want to have CCN appear before the amount. select your cell(s) format|cells|number tab|Custom category "CCN"0.00 Maybe???? Poison wrote: > > How can I add a new currency format? I want to have CCN appear before the > amount. -- Dave Peterson <Format> <Cells> <Number> tab, Click on "Custom", and select one of the currency formats that you like. Then, just select the currency sign in the "Type" window, and change it to CNN -- HTH, RD ---------------------------------------------------...