NetStat command

Hello,

Does anyone know where we can find some sample source code
that implements the network command "netstat" on Windows NT?
Hopefully, the source code is free. But, we will pay for the source
code if necessary.

Our development environment is VC++6.0 SP5 on Windows NT.

Thanks,
Jacques

0
jcooper (32)
9/24/2003 5:50:19 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hello Jacques,

Thanks for posting in the group.

I don't think there is any source code of this command. The command should
use a lot of SDK functions. Which type of information do you need?

Here I am glad to introduce some useful links for your reference:
http://www.codeguru.com/internet/TCPInfo.html
www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/source/tcpview.shtml (netstatp project with
sources )
or , if you need to dig up to the end , look at
http://members.tripod.com/~staskh/How_to_find.html

Also, It is better to post this question in
microsoft.public.win32.programmer.networks newsgroup. The reason why we
recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of
respondents, and other partners who the newsgroups regularly can either
share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Also, this is
to make sure that the responders can better track the problem. Thanks very
much for your understanding.

This response contains a reference to a third-party World Wide Web site.
Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft
does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information
found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations
regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or
information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any
software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure
that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from
the Internet.

Best regards,
Yanhong Huang
Microsoft Online Partner Support

--------------------
!From: "Jacques Cooper" <jcooper@jcsoftware.net>
!Subject: NetStat command
!Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:50:19 -0700
!Newsgroups: microsoft.public.vc.mfc
!
!Hello,
!
!Does anyone know where we can find some sample source code
!that implements the network command "netstat" on Windows NT?
!Hopefully, the source code is free. But, we will pay for the source
!code if necessary.
!
!Our development environment is VC++6.0 SP5 on Windows NT.
!
!Thanks,
!Jacques
!
!
!
!
!

0
yhhuang (111)

Setting up Hyperlink command in Outlook
I do not have the option of setting up a hyperlink in Outlook. How is this turned on? Also one of the user's on our Network has this option but when he uses it, (to map to a folder on our network) and then sends the link to someone else here on our network it does not show up as a link. The link created will show up as this: for example <J:\maintenace\mechanic> ...

Command Bar ID
I'm setting up Office 2003 on a server farm and cleaning things up with Group Policies. All the other programs in GP have a "disable command bar ID" function but publisher. I can run a macro to display the ID in publisher but don't know how to shut it off. Any thoughts? ...

What do the LEN and -find commands do in Excel?
Can you tell me what these commands are and when you would use them? Thanks in advance. hi len counts the number of characters in a cell inclunding punctuation like commas, periods etc. find returns the numeric position of a character within a text in a cell (or number) from the left. regards FSt1 "falcios" wrote: > Can you tell me what these commands are and when you would use them? > > Thanks in advance. ...

Disable Clear DContents command in excel
Is there a way to disable the "Clear Contents" option when right clicking on a cell. Basically I have spreadsheet which has lots of data validations and formulas so the worksheets are protected. Each row of data represnts information about a specific project. The sheet protection does not allow users to delete rows or columns, but conetnets can be cleared leaving blank cells. I do not want users to have the ability to clear contents of cells once data has been entered. Yes they can click the cell and manually override the information eg if a date changes etc, but I d...

Not enough server storage is available to process this command
I have Exchange 2000 and have enabled journaling to another mailbox. This journal mailbox has about 850,000 messages in it currently. I tried to log in to this mailbox the other day with Outlook Express 6 (tried both POP3 and IMAP) and it did not work. It reported an error back saying: "Not enough server storage is available to process this command" There is loads of server storage available. Is there a mailbox limit where Outlook Express can't access it? or is there another problem? Thanks. "Stephen Aldous" <steve@stephenaldous.com> wrote in message news:4...

command
I need to put allusers email addresses to a text file can any one help with a command to achieve this goal? Thanks Mikeolo "mikeolo" <afaras@netzero.net> wrote: >I need to put allusers email addresses to a text file can >any one help with a command to achieve this goal? Thanks >Mikeolo I think if you want it into a text file then you'll need something like Mail Essentials sat in front of the Exchange. Do you actually need a text file or would journaling the messages into a separate mailbox be better? Mark Arnold MCSA MCSE+M MVP, FAQ: http://www.swinc.com/res...

VBA
Hi there, I have created a user form in vba that someone would fill in variou text boxes. What i now want is the info to be summarised in excel. The userform is held in sheet 1, so the idea is the user would inpu the information in the text boxes and then click the command button an the text boxes information would be copied to indiviual cells i. textbox1 to a1 on sheet 1. I have tried by running a macro in excel to see the vb code but tha does not work for a vba form. If anyone needs the file let me know and i will attach it :cool -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Add ...

Using the Find Command with a Command Button
Greetings, I have a form with numerous fields that I am wanting to use the "Find" command on. What I am wanting to do is use a command button on the form labeled "Search". Whenever the user presses the Search button, I would like the "Find" command to be executed for whatever field the cursor is currently in. For instance, if the cursor is resting in the "First Name" field, then when the user presses the "Search" button I would like the "Find and Replace" dialog to appear so that they can't enter in a first name to searc...

Macro command not running in excel 2007
Hi, My name is Nabil and i work for Hewlett Packard Middle East.. I have created an excel file where i have made lot of formulas on excel 2003.. i have added a macro command as well to insert a row and inherit the formulas from the above row.. that worked fine on Excel 2003.. Now after i have refreshed my PC to Vista with Office 2007.. the Macro command (InsetRowAndFillFormulas)is not running anymore although i have enabled it from the Settings.. the command doesn't seem to work anymore on Excel 2007.. I need the command and i need to enable the Macro settings If more...

When right clicking the body of an HTML e-mail, and selecting the "View Source" option, nothing happens anymore. Notepad used to open so I could report the HTML code to SPAMCOP. Detect & Repair does not correct the problem >-----Original Message----- >When right clicking the body of an HTML e-mail, and >selecting the "View Source" option, nothing happens >anymore. Notepad used to open so I could report the HTML >code to SPAMCOP. Detect & Repair does not correct the >problem >. >By the way. I'm using Outlook 2002 and Window...

Sending a file to a remote computer using command prompt
I need help on how i can send a file to a remote computer using command prompt? Thanks Evan > I need help on how i can send a file to a remote computer using command > prompt? > FTP? --- Ajay Define "remote computer". On your same LAN? Generically over the Internet? joe On 12 Jan 2007 14:41:37 -0800, "Evan" <hurdevan@gmail.com> wrote: >I need help on how i can send a file to a remote computer using command >prompt? > >Thanks > >Evan Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www.flounder.com MVP Tips: ...

LDAP Commands
Can someone point me to where there are some useful ldap commands to use when in Exchange doing a custom query. Recently I used the proxyaddresses=smtp: that worked great for what I needed. What other commands are there? tks, Jim http://www.exchangeinbox.com/articles/037/part1_ldifde_csvde.htm -- Alexander Zammit WinDeveloper Software IMF Tune - Unleash the Full Intelligent Message Filter Power http://www.windeveloper.com/imftune/ "Jim" <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:758B6F0B-290C-4489-B0B1-92336EA0C371@microsoft.com... > Can someone point me t...

Command Button disappears from worksheet
I copied an excel workbook that had command buttons on the worksheets to a co-worker's computer. I transferred the file on a jump drive (also tried emailing it using Novell Groupwise). When the co-worker opened the workbook, the buttons momentarily displayed, them disappeared. Is there some option that needs to be set in Excel for the buttons to show. I created the buttons using the control box toolbar. Is there a difference between that and the controls on the Forms toolbar? -- SLB ...

netstat question
Hi, When i use netstat -an in the row "remote IP" appears: 0.0.0.0 and ":" What is this ? What mean this? Thanks and excuse my Inglish, ZIDAC "ZIDAC" <ZIDAC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7F0F753-F992-4839-A5C1-EF86700EBC28@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > When i use netstat -an in the row "remote IP" appears: > > 0.0.0.0 and > ":" > > What is this ? > What mean this? > > Thanks and excuse my Inglish, > ZIDAC > Basically, the ":" is IPv6,...

Dismount store command line help
I'm working on a batch file to run eseutil on one of my information stores. I can't find the command line to dismount and remount a particular information store. Thanks for the clue! Fred Try this: http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/12/command_line_st.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Fred" <fredt2@mail.com> wrote in message news:7rY9d.219029$D%.208827@attbi_s51... > I'm working on a batch file to run eseutil on one of my information stores. > I can't find the comm...

Type the name of the Command Interpreter
Hi I have a XP Home PC and it will not boot, I get a message "Missing Command Interpreter Type the name of the Command Interpreter (e.g. C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND.COM)C:>" What steps can I take to fix this, I tried typing in the example but it did not work, I just got the same message back. thanks Daniel "Daniel" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:OSTblgUbKHA.2164@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I have a XP Home PC and it will not boot, I get a message > > "Missing Command Interpreter > Type the name of the Com...

[Q] Command Line Switch for Outlook to specify profile....
G'Day, - I have 2 outlook profiles on the same computer - I dont want to log in to the same one each time - I would like to create a 2 shortcuts - one for each profile - So is it possible to supply a command line paramater to Outlook to specify the profile? TIA --Donovan The switch you want is /profile <profile name> -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Donovan J. Edye" <donovan@edye.wattle.id.au> wrote in message ...

Duplicate Record command
I am using the duplicate record command and it works except for the 2 linked fields in the form. It fills in all other values and then won't even let you edit the linked fields so that the record will save. Please help. ...

NetStat command
Hello, Does anyone know where we can find some sample source code that implements the network command "netstat" on Windows NT? Hopefully, the source code is free. But, we will pay for the source code if necessary. Our development environment is VC++6.0 SP5 on Windows NT. Thanks, Jacques Hello Jacques, Thanks for posting in the group. I don't think there is any source code of this command. The command should use a lot of SDK functions. Which type of information do you need? Here I am glad to introduce some useful links for your reference: http://www.codeguru.com/intern...

Command-line switch
What's the command line switch to get Outlook 2002 to be minimized on launch. I'm setting Outlook to launch on start-up, but I want it minimized. Win XP Pro, Office XP (OL 2002). Thanks, Mark Flynn I don't think there's a command line switch for that but there's a setting on shortcuts that you can set to have it start minimized. "Mark Flynn" <flynn.mark@comcast.net> wrote in message news:ubGzJJSnDHA.424@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > What's the command line switch to get Outlook 2002 to be minimized on > launch. I'm setting Outlook to launch o...

NetStat: Thunderbird and Outlook
I have had a love-hate relationship with Outlook for many years, probably since I installed my first version of MS Office from those, what was it, seventy-one?, floppies. Recently I have been switching between using it and Thunderbird as my e-mail client. But today, for a reason that had nothing to do with this ambivalence on my part, I ran NetStat in the Command Prompt window. Of course, I tried to identify the source of each connection. I was surprised to find that Outlook accounted for four active connections, one for each mail account (1 pop, 2 imap and 1 hotmail) while Thunderbird...

Command to update data from one sheet to another
Is there a command to update data from one sheet to another when both sheets are located in two different places? I have a workbook that needs to be updated every three hours; the data is located in a work book in another drive. I was wondering if is even possible to create a button that when pressed updates the data automatically. I'm currently using office 2007. -- Regards YM you can create a button that will open the file on the other drive. Set your settings to update links and you should be ok. "Yitzhack" wrote: > Is there a command to update data from one...

Command Button Pictures Taken from Command Bar Button Icons
Dear Group, I want to use lot of command buttons with pictures on my forms and about 60 in-built pictures offered by Access (after clicking on (...) at the property Picture) is insufficient for me at the moment. For example, I would like to use command bar button icons (the total number of them is 10029 in Office 2003 - but some of them are blank). I know that I can copy them to the clipboard, save them as bmp and use them in command buttons. But there is problem with their size (command buttons are larger then command bar buttons usually) and background color which is not transparent. Do yo...

How to Create a Command Button
Hi All, Can someone point me to a resouce where I can learn about making command buttons that automattically graph specific data sets? Thanks, Jason This should be a good start: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/QuickChartVBA.html -- Regards, Juan Pablo Gonz´┐Żlez Excel MVP "Jason" <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B7C54E73-B64E-4ED5-A77F-C00F9C20E6D7@microsoft.com... > Hi All, > > Can someone point me to a resouce where I can learn about making command > buttons that automattically graph specific data sets? > > Thanks,...

Command line
Is it possible to attach several files with swith /a ? outlook /a "e:\MyFolder\MyFile.xls" is correct but outlook /a "e:\MyFolder\MyFile1.xls" "e:\MyFolder\MyFile2.xls" is not correct I don't find a synthax to do that. Thank you. No, not possible. In case you are scripting this you might want to consider putting all files in a compressed folder first. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Etienne" <Etienn...