Need Help with MFC!!

Hi all, need help esp. with Graphic part.
When you right click on any drive on your machine and click properties, you
get a tabbed dialog. I want to know how can I embed graphic image (pie
chart) into my MFC Dialog? I have written code which displays the Disk Usage
right now but don't know how to display that info as a PIE CHART!!!!!!
besides what type of MFC Dialog application should I look fwd to build? I
want exactly as the DRIVE properties.

TIA

--
========
Regards

0
vai1 (4)
5/13/2004 3:07:11 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Have you looked at the CDC::Pie method?
				joe

On Wed, 12 May 2004 23:07:11 -0400, "Vai2000" <vai@onebox.com> wrote:

>Hi all, need help esp. with Graphic part.
>When you right click on any drive on your machine and click properties, you
>get a tabbed dialog. I want to know how can I embed graphic image (pie
>chart) into my MFC Dialog? I have written code which displays the Disk Usage
>right now but don't know how to display that info as a PIE CHART!!!!!!
>besides what type of MFC Dialog application should I look fwd to build? I
>want exactly as the DRIVE properties.
>

>TIA

Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer@flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
newcomer (15973)
5/13/2004 4:44:47 AM
Use CDC::Pie() function to draw  on the dialog
0
anonymous (74717)
5/13/2004 4:56:02 AM
Use the CDC function pie() and display it on the dialo
That's i

     ----- Vai2000 wrote: ----

     Hi all, need help esp. with Graphic part
     When you right click on any drive on your machine and click properties, yo
     get a tabbed dialog. I want to know how can I embed graphic image (pi
     chart) into my MFC Dialog? I have written code which displays the Disk Usag
     right now but don't know how to display that info as a PIE CHART!!!!!
     besides what type of MFC Dialog application should I look fwd to build?
     want exactly as the DRIVE properties

     TI

     --
     =======
     Regard

0
anonymous (74717)
5/13/2004 4:56:04 AM
Send me private email and I'll send you source code for a single-wedge pie. I haven't
written the article for my MVP Tips site, but I was sure I had the code somewhere, and
indeed I do.
				joe

On Thu, 13 May 2004 00:44:47 -0400, Joseph M. Newcomer <newcomer@flounder.com> wrote:

>Have you looked at the CDC::Pie method?
>				joe
>
>On Wed, 12 May 2004 23:07:11 -0400, "Vai2000" <vai@onebox.com> wrote:
>
>>Hi all, need help esp. with Graphic part.
>>When you right click on any drive on your machine and click properties, you
>>get a tabbed dialog. I want to know how can I embed graphic image (pie
>>chart) into my MFC Dialog? I have written code which displays the Disk Usage
>>right now but don't know how to display that info as a PIE CHART!!!!!!
>>besides what type of MFC Dialog application should I look fwd to build? I
>>want exactly as the DRIVE properties.
>>

>>TIA
>
>Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
>email: newcomer@flounder.com
>Web: http://www.flounder.com
>MVP Tips: http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm

Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer@flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
newcomer (15973)

popup dialogs in mfc activeX
Hi, I tried using PreModalDialog() and it didn't help. Let me attempt to explaining the scenario better. I am writing an ActiveX control. Class A is the control class that creates a socket and listens asynchronously. The message handler function for this Socket is a member function of Dialog A. So when there is a connection request from a client, the message handler function is invoked. I basically want to 1. accept the conection request. 2. read the incoming message. 3. popup a yes/no Dialog B 4. based on yes/no send true/false back to the client and disconnect the client. 5. Start as...

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Excel need help

Need Help Linking Sheets

Is there a way to go through all the controls on a MFC dialog?
hi, I need to get through all the controls in a MFC dialog without knowing their ID at design time. That mean that the program must get the id and then get the control. Is there a better solution? One thing is for sure, I have to get the CWnd* of all of the controls on a dialog. How do I do this? thanks ThunderMusic > I need to get through all the controls in a MFC dialog without knowing > their ID at design time. CWnd* pChild = MyDialog.GetWindow(GW_CHILD); while (pChild) { // your code... pChild = pChild->GetWindow(GW_HWNDNEXT); } thanks, it works... I had the GetWin...

Macro help needed........

Need to test a mobo

Help needed

Help with formula 12-17-09

Need help on this....thanks

Help with Error
I got this error recently, and just want to make sure I'm reading it right. Logon Failure on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (EXCHANGE)" - Windows 2000 account PARADIGM\user1; mailbox /o=Paradigm/ou=First Administrative Group/cn=Recipients/cn=user2. Error: -2147221231 Does this mean the user1 tried to access the user2 mailbox and failed? Thanks in advance hello albert, well, this looks familiar to: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;260782 and http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;309113 regards, Alex "AlbertP&quo...

need help badly

I need Help

Help, MVP!
Milly, Sue, Vince.. Can you help 'fix' this- I have still not found the cure, thank you! Outlook 2000 (Internet Only) is set to check for mail ever five minutes. However, when it does so, Outlook now insists on displaying the dialog box stating that the "Requested tasks were completed successfully." The dialog box has a "Hide this message" box which is checked, and the push pin is not 'set'. I must have messed up a setting when I reset my toolbars... (issue resolved - I accidentally pinned the toolbar to the desktop, went nuts till I figure out a doub...

help with a table
now that I set up a table through importing the data. I realized that I had some other data being emailed to me. how do i import it in that same table? On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:39:05 -0700, Maggie <schmidt.margaret@gmail.com> wrote: >now that I set up a table through importing the data. I realized that >I had some other data being emailed to me. how do i import it in that >same table? Use File... Get External Data... Link to link to a textfile containing the information from the EMail, and run an Append query to append it into your stored table. John W. Vinso...

Need Help Despertly!

Plug in needed

Need to Hire Outlook 2003 Help

Which setting do I need to adjust
I've noticed that when using my default browser IE 8 and I click on a link that is suppose to start a download, it doesn't. When I click on the same link in firefox the download starts like it should. Can anyone tell me what setting in IE 8 is preventing the download from starting? on the page it says "Downloading: 50fpct-Just4freeplanet.com.rar | 34.7 MB" but in IE 8 it isn't downloading. It also isn't asking me if I want to allow IE 8 to download the file like it sometimes does. Thanks Shep wrote: > I've noticed that when using my d...

Need Help with Excel and Flagging Outcomes!
I’m using Excel 2007, and here is my question… I want to put a formula in cell C3 that looks at outcomes in cell B3. If the raw score outcome in cell B3 has the following values, I would like cell C3 to provide the following words: IF: THEN: B3=Blank C3=Blank B3= Greater than 0-1.9 C3=Definitely False B3=2.0-2.9 C3=Mostly False B3=3.0-3.9 C3=Don’t Know B3=4.0-4.9 C3=Mostly True B3= 5.0 or greater C3=Definitely True Thank you for your help! Hi This should do it: =IF(B3=0,"",IF(B3<2,"Definet...