Multiple mfc activex controls in one dll - HOW? #2

In VS6, there was a possibility to define up to 4 controls, when
creating a new activex project.

No such possibility in VS2005.

Is there any way in 2005 to add an addtional one to an existing MFC
ActiveX project?

Any pointers will be appreciated!

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Create a list with multiple criteria

2 lane setup with vital
is anyone using 2 lanes and processing through RMS? i recently started processing with RMS and lane 1 is processing fine but lane 2 gives me a declined. I have added the same info into edc for both the lanes. Do i need to change anything for lane 2 to start processing cards? ...

Charting multiple multiples

unable to delete mailbox #2
Hi, I tried to delete an account, but I found its mailbox is still there and I have no way to delete it. I use Exchange 2003 in WIn 2003 server. Please tell me how to delete an account with removing everthing related to this account? I can reboot my server. Thanks in advance. Lisa you wanted to delete the mailbox or the account? when you delete an account in 2003, the mailbox is orphaned/deleted...is there a little red x on the mailbox? "Lisa" <Lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29EAED62-64DB-4857-BC00-18C3B2040F6A@microsoft.com... > Hi, > >...

Single click selects multiple cells

Order of Events when using the Control Box Close Button
I would like to intercept the built in messages that are generated by Access about required data when a user clicks on the Close Button. The Close Button is enabled by setting the Control Box and Close Button form properties to "Yes". Does anyone know what the order of events is when using the Close Button? Thanks much! Answered in later post. Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "accesswanabe" <accesswanabe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E44530CC-48AE-4134-A896-BFC71F032F68@microsoft.com... >I...

distributing data into multiple cells

Pass optional parameters to a method in a Dictionary (C#2.0) ?
Hi, We have some test code where we would want to invoke a method with optional parameters. In C# 4.0, I believe we could use named parameters, but we're using C# 2.0 I found a Dictionary solved my problem, but I'm not sure it's the best pattern for C# 2.0?. Could anyone please comment on whether or not there's a more appropriate pattern? Cheers artie EXAMPLE: public void AddToDatabase(Dictionary<string,object> fields) { string _surname = ""; string _city = ""; int _employeeId; if (fields.ContainsKey("...

Cancel read receipt #2
Third attempt - thanks everyone, but I know how to turn read receipts off (which I've now done). The problem is that I sent a read receipt on a message which arrived via a mail service which doesn't support send (POP3 only, no SMTP service). Outlook 2003 is continually trying to send the receipt via the service on which it arrived (and therefore continually failing). As the message doesn't appear in Outbox or Sent Items - any ideas how I can get rid of it? ...

Sending to multiple addresses

CPrintDialog question #2
I am using the following code to print a dialog. The problem is that the resulting print is blocked out under the print dialog (data missing that was under the printer selection dialog). void CResultsDlg::OnBnClickedPrint() { CPrintDialog dlg(FALSE); if (dlg.DoModal() == IDOK) { // Create a printer device context (DC) based on the information // selected from the Print dialog. HDC hdc = dlg.CreatePrinterDC(); ASSERT(hdc); CString strWindowTitle; GetWindowText(strWindowTitle); VERIFY(PrintWindow(m_hWnd,hdc,strWindowTitle)); CDC::FromHandle(hdc)->DeleteDC(); } } What can I do ...

multiple selection

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

Using ISAPI with MFC
Hi All: I have been developing ISAPI extensions using straight Win32 API. In other newsgroups I have been told that there will be problems if I try to develop ISAPI extensions using MFC especially if you use ISAPI extension wizard. I have been using VC 6.0 on a Windows 2003 Server with IIS 6.0. When using just Win32 code, the IE browser and Web pages generated by the Extension DLL's seem to work fine. When I generate the same function using MFC, which takes a lot less code, the browser and Web pages don't seem to work correctly. The Web browser does not display Web page on the first t...

Common Controls and UNICODE support problem
Hello, Our product is compiled in UNICODE (using VS C++ 6.0 + PSDK Feb.2003, Windows XP US + french MUI) For some languages (like Polish) we have a very strange problem: Text: Pamiec podreczna na czesci Or, as byte sequence: _T( "\x0050\x0061\x006D\x0069\x0119\x0107\x0020\x0070\x006F\x0064\x0072\x0119\x0063\x007A\x006E\x0061" ) In the UI (for instance in a dialog box), the same Polish texte appears to be displayed correctly and incorrectly, i.e. some characters (like e) are replaced by a vertical bar | We found that the problem seems to appear only inside some controls ...

How to hide form from grid 2 to 4
I have a form that I’m using as main form menu, I need three different portions to be able to hide and view. I know how to hide acDetail section, Heared or footer but do not know how to hide a potion of the form only, i.e.: on detail section hide form from grid 2 to 4. Any help, tip or comment is greatly appreciated, Adnan hi Adnan, Adnan wrote: > I have a form that I’m using as main form menu, I need three different > portions to be able to hide and view. I know how to hide acDetail section, > Heared or footer but do not know how to hide a potion of the form only, i.e.: >...

Combine multiple tables into one

Multiple domains #6

Control P
Why can't we get the Control P to work for printing. The Control Q in SOP works great but we can't bet the Control P to work in any of the modules. Thanks Cheryl Cheryl, Control P seems to work just fine on my GP 9.0. I just tried it on a few random screens, including Sales Transaction Entry. What version of GP are you running? -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions - home of GP Reports http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html "Cuddles" <Cuddles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A68F7F70-5CE3-4445-B05A-B4418A1DF6C9@microsoft...