multiple images in list control

Hi,

I need to insert individual images for individual columns in a list
control.
How to go about this ?

Thank you.

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Create a list with multiple criteria

Charting multiple multiples

distributing data into multiple cells

Order of Events when using the Control Box Close Button
I would like to intercept the built in messages that are generated by Access about required data when a user clicks on the Close Button. The Close Button is enabled by setting the Control Box and Close Button form properties to "Yes". Does anyone know what the order of events is when using the Close Button? Thanks much! Answered in later post. Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "accesswanabe" <accesswanabe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E44530CC-48AE-4134-A896-BFC71F032F68@microsoft.com... >I...

Suppressing Values in Autofilter Criteria List
Hello, I'm not a VBA guy, but I think what I'm trying to do can only get done with some lines of code. Any help would be appreciated. I've a fairly large data set that I'd like to be able to apply advanced filters to. I would like the source table for criteria to update automatically based on values from other criteria entered. For example: Column A could be Region. Column B could be job. Column C could be Salary Grade. I would like, should I choose East Region, for the list of possible jobs to be then updated automatically to exclude any jobs that are ...

Next visible row in autofilter list
Anyone know how to loop through visible rows in an large autofilter list without having to loop through the hidden rows? ie: offset(1,0) if activecell.rowheight = 0 is too cumbersome for a list of say 50,000 rows. I need to loop directly from visible row 10, say, to the next visible row 3,000. Would be eternalyl gratefuly for a solution here! ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Software! http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/excel-software-categories.htm ** Travis, the following should get you going: Dim anyR As Range Dim vCells As Range D...

Single click selects multiple cells

Sending to multiple addresses

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

multiple selection

print out messages with list of attachments
Hello there, when printing out a message/email in full, how do I get outlook t print the list of attachments? Cheers, Wi ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com found it in the newsgroups :-) http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;821840 ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Have to scroll to see full list of attachments in Outlook 2007?
A colleague of mine keeps sending me HTML emails in Outlook with multiple attachments, but the full list of attachments does not appear all at once on the screen. There is a scroll bar on the FAR right next to the attachments, and you have to scroll down through the list of attachments to see all of the attachments (I can send a screen shot to better explain this). So for example, if an email has four attachments, I only see the first three on the screen, and then I have to scroll down to see the fourth attachment. This is very confusing as I can easily "miss" an attach...

Publishing to Web
We have just upgraded from Publisher 2000 to 2003. Now when we publish to the web each of the images creates their own page with a link back to their original location; and the file which has 38 pages when open in the computer has over 600 pages when viewed from the internet. What has happened? How can we fix this? ...

Multiple domains #6

Combine multiple tables into one

Exception List (Allow send out large attachment) from Global Setti
Hi all, I'm running Exchg2003-SP1 with Win2003-SP1. My current policy applied to all user by default, our goal is to have all users able to send internal 10MB, external 5MB: 1. Global Settings --> Message Delivery --> sending message : 10MB. 2. Default SMTP Virtual Server --> Messages --> Limit message size to: 5MB. 3. Internet Mail Connectors --> Content Restrictions --> Allow sizes (enable) only message less than: 5MB. So far these rules work fine. Now I need to allow one of the department to send external email = 10MB. Since this is minor group of user, i can'...

Finding Data in multiple worksheets
Using Excel 2000, how can I find data in multiple worksheets; example: any number between 200 & 299 in 32 worksheets? If you mean you want to find a single number across 32 worksheets, group your worksheets (click on the first, ctrl-click on subsequent (or even shift-click)). Then Edit|Find But I think I'd use Jan Karel Pieterse's FlexFind: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/ If you meant you wanted to find all 100 numbers (200-299) in all 32 sheets, then I think I'd have a macro search for each number and report the results on a new worksheet. "mark@southwestconst.com&quo...

Active X Controls
I am creating a worksheet, with some Active X check boxes. They are very small. Looking at the properties, I can make the frame in which it is contained larger but the check box itself remains the same size. Is there a solution to this issue, or do I need to live with those tiny boxes? Thanks for any help. Paul I think you are stuck with the small checkbox. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "PA" <PA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:40A9FC55-04E4-49AE-A5ED-F9190B14C7F1@microsoft.com... > I am creating a worksheet,...

Managing address lists
What is "best practice" for setting up an address list, which some dedicated users should be able to edit (eg add/change/remove contacts/e-mail adr) with Outlook. The address list should be viewable for the whole org. I'm running Exch 2003 and Outlook 2003. I've created an new address list, and filtered it, changed properties, etc (System Manager). The list is viewable, but im not able to edit it, even thoug i have the rigts. -- Oddis Hi So you want user to be able to modify the membership of distribution lists? You need to populate the "Managed By" field for...