Multiple date select calender

I need a calender for MFC in which i can select multiple dates similar to
what is there in calender of outlook 2003. Also I need the functionality to
be able to select the days i.e. sunday, monday, etc.

Is there some activex available freely which i can use. Or is it possible to
achieve the same by subclassing the existing CMonthCalCtrl in MFC. Please
guide me.

Thanks in Anticipation
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Software Engineer wrote:
> I need a calender for MFC in which i can select multiple dates similar to
> what is there in calender of outlook 2003. Also I need the functionality to
> be able to select the days i.e. sunday, monday, etc.
>
> Is there some activex available freely which i can use. Or is it possible to
> achieve the same by subclassing the existing CMonthCalCtrl in MFC. Please
> guide me.
>
> Thanks in Anticipation

You can subclass a CListCtrl in report view and generate your own
calendar. then u can do anything you want. I did it the last time in C#,
and from the date range selected, it was even able to colour the dates
and span multiple months. IMHO, subclass the calendar control is too
tedious, generate your own using CListctrl is much esier and flexible.
I think this one does what you want:

http://www.codejock.com/products/calendar/

or this one:

http://www.bcgsoft.com/bcgdatetime.htm

Tom

"Software Engineer" <SoftwareEngineer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:3BA5939A-EBCA-4833-BA05-640011926AB3@microsoft.com...
>I need a calender for MFC in which i can select multiple dates similar to
> what is there in calender of outlook 2003. Also I need the functionality
> be able to select the days i.e. sunday, monday, etc.
>
> Is there some activex available freely which i can use. Or is it possible
> achieve the same by subclassing the existing CMonthCalCtrl in MFC. Please
> guide me.
>
> Thanks in Anticipation

0
tserface (3860)

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Create a list with multiple criteria

Charting multiple multiples

Date Formatting problem #2
I have a excel (professional xp). I have a problem formatting a text field into a date field. When I format the field nothing happens, until I double click on the field and then it formats. The problem is that I have over 8000 lines and I can't do this for every field. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks, Rick Rick Enter 1 in a blank cell and copy it. Highlight the 'dates' and Edit>Paste special...>Values+Multiply. With them still highlighted, reformat them as Date (Format>Cells...Number.Date). Don't worry that they all look like numbers before formatting....

Date in the query is always short date
I want to capture the LONG date from a query, so I create a parameter for the date (mm ddd yy) . In its properties, it's format is long date, BUT it always shows up the short date. WHY? Dates are stored as decimal number counting days from 12/31/1899 midnight with time as the decimal fraction of a day. Formats are just different ways to display the information. So you got to set the format. In design view of the query click the field of the grid that has the datetime field, right click, scroll down and select Properties. Click 'Format' and then in the pull down...

Changing the System Date
Hi there, can anyone tell me the code for changing the System date from the program. thanks >can anyone tell me the code for changing the System date >from the program. Try the SetSystemTime API. Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq In article <ab0f01c43674$05e05270$a101280a@phx.gbl>, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com says... > Hi there, > > can anyone tell me the code for changing the System date > from the program. SetSystemTime changes the date. On NT-based systems, you'll have to enable the SE_SYSTEMTIME privilege before that can succee...

Counting dates with specific criteria
Hi, I have a column with various dates, I need some formulae to count different criteria. The criteria are: 1. Dates in the current month. 2. Dates last month. 3. dates in a calender year. 4. Dates in a financial year. Each criteria will be shown in seperate cells on a different worksheet on Excel 2003, also the current month is always the current month as we progress through the year. Thanks in advance, -- Steve Try these... 1. Dates in the current month. =SUMPRODUCT(--(TEXT(A2:A21,"myyyy")=TEXT(NOW(),"myyyy"))) 2. Dates last month. =SUMPRO...

Grouping mails by their date received
Hi there, I would like to group my mails on "Received" date so as to figure out my activities on a particular date. Microsoft Outlook 2K SR1 allows its users to format the columns the way they want and group mails by those columns (except columns with formula) When I customize the "Received" column with "mm/dd/yy" format and group by it, Outlook falls back to the original format ignoring my customization. This results in a useless view in which Outlook groups the mails upto minutes accuracy and ends up puting one mail on each group and creating as many groups ...

distributing data into multiple cells

date problem #10
Thanks a lot, Dave This piece of code works great. M P Redd -- mpredd ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mpreddy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1327 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26358 ...

Single click selects multiple cells

Sending to multiple addresses

Remember selections in Table Names Lookup window (Dex Runtime)
In Microsoft Dynamics GP, the user can view details on database tables in the Table Descriptions window (Tools>>Resource Descriptions>>Tables). If the user clicks the elipsis (...) button to the right of the table name, a lookup window opens. The user needs to choose both the product, series, and view by option that he or she is working with, and the list of tables will display. At least 10 times a day I go into this window, and oftentimes I don't select the table I really want first. That means I need to do a second lookup, select the product, series, and view by aga...

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

multiple selection

Multiple domains #6

Combine multiple tables into one

dates and formats
I am trying on one colum to have the dates 01/07/2008 (dd/mm/yy) right until 30/06/2008 but l just cannot get it to do this. What am l doing wrong. have typed dates in 2 cells the hage highlighted both boexs until + appears and drag down this stops at month 12. Please can some one assits me in this beofre l go crazy -- jd Enter an unambiguous startdate in say, A1: 01-Jul-2008. Just drag A1 down as far as required. It'll increment one day per row. Then only format the col in the date format that you want to taste. -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 Downloads:16,00...

How can I use my Access list to email selective groups?
How can I use an Access List to email selective groups without having to go to my Outlook Address Book? ...

need an overdue date to highlight
trying to get conditional formatting to highlight a cell with an overdue date. Use formula is and =TODAY()>Date_Cell+30 -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Sarge" <Sarge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:54017345-A39A-4115-B70A-C199265BE3F0@microsoft.com... > trying to get conditional formatting to highlight a cell with an overdue date. ...