MS Word Problem

Hello people

following problem: in a MFC MDI application one also shall

Being displayed Word97 document. And but not in an external program

but as a one prayed OLE object. I have managed this.

The following problem lets itself be seen now: if I maximize/reduce the main
window

the visible range of the Word document shall adapt

the visible doesn't become however if I maximize the object frame of the OLE
object

Range of the document changed but Word zoom lens the document.

To this the one prayed window is placed so for this these force
Word-Scrollbalken

are no longer visible.

I can and Word zommt for the joists maximize the object frame again so that

don't lie in the visible range against. A vicious circle!

A further solution trial was access in my MFC application by program code

attain on the Window object of the Word and with the functions

"window.SetWidth (m_Rect.Width () 20) " and "window.SetHeight (m_Rect.Height
() 20)"

reduce the one prayed Wordfenster that the Scrollbalken get visible again
so.

But the next problem comes there.

The functions alter the positioning of the Wordfenster in the context of the
OLE object.

At this I thought of nothing bad because there are the functions for
"window.SetLeft (0)" and

"window.SetTop (0) ". It would already be if these wouldn't work faultily.

Word keeps only the parameters of the last call if I invoke this one after
each other, i.e.

which function I invoke ever after for only this last value is taken. The
other

Position is put like with a randomizer. This has, that circumstances
permitting the Wordfenster the consequence

frame begins and frame in the background under and on the right from this in
the OLE object someplace

disappear. Everything very unsightly. Now I am with my Latin at the end I
and what think

I only make software also gives the Word objects anyway wrong, embed.

My large request is: somebody has topic for tips or introductions to these
or simmer more similar if

Has, then help me solved problems.

Greeting

Marius

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Sorry no advice other than to hit the MFC books on making your app an OLE
server.  I doubt it is due to Word but probably a bug in your code?  Good
luck.

"Marius Tischbierek" <nc-tischbma@netcologne.de> wrote in message
> Hello people
>
> following problem: in a MFC MDI application one also shall
>
> Being displayed Word97 document. And but not in an external program
>
> but as a one prayed OLE object. I have managed this.
>
> The following problem lets itself be seen now: if I maximize/reduce the
main
> window
>
> the visible range of the Word document shall adapt
>
> the visible doesn't become however if I maximize the object frame of the
OLE
> object
>
> Range of the document changed but Word zoom lens the document.
>
> To this the one prayed window is placed so for this these force
> Word-Scrollbalken
>
> are no longer visible.
>
> I can and Word zommt for the joists maximize the object frame again so
that

> don't lie in the visible range against. A vicious circle!
>
> A further solution trial was access in my MFC application by program code
>
> attain on the Window object of the Word and with the functions
>
> "window.SetWidth (m_Rect.Width () 20) " and "window.SetHeight
(m_Rect.Height
> () 20)"
>
> reduce the one prayed Wordfenster that the Scrollbalken get visible again
> so.
>
> But the next problem comes there.
>
> The functions alter the positioning of the Wordfenster in the context of
the
> OLE object.
>
> At this I thought of nothing bad because there are the functions for
> "window.SetLeft (0)" and
>
> "window.SetTop (0) ". It would already be if these wouldn't work faultily.
>
> Word keeps only the parameters of the last call if I invoke this one after
> each other, i.e.
>
> which function I invoke ever after for only this last value is taken. The
> other
>
> Position is put like with a randomizer. This has, that circumstances
> permitting the Wordfenster the consequence
>
> frame begins and frame in the background under and on the right from this
in
> the OLE object someplace
>
> disappear. Everything very unsightly. Now I am with my Latin at the end I
> and what think
>
> I only make software also gives the Word objects anyway wrong, embed.
>
> My large request is: somebody has topic for tips or introductions to these
> or simmer more similar if
>
> Has, then help me solved problems.
>
> Greeting
>
> Marius

0
river.ross (102)

MS Outlook 2007

problem with GetStandardColorSpaceProfile ()
Hi, I am using the code given below to get Lab colorspace profile. The function returns zero(i.e, Fails) and the GetLastError() returns 2, i.e, 'The system cannot find the file specified. '. Can anyone help me to get the profile file belonging to Lab colorspace. The function fails to other colorspaces also. BOOL the_bError = ::GetStandardColorSpaceProfile (NULL,SPACE_Lab,the_iclrprofile,&the_size); int i = GetLastError(); Thank you. Deepak Do you have any registered profiles under SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ICM\RegisteredProfiles ? ...

MS Office 97 to MS Office 2007

MS Exange connection

How do I do word count in MS Publisher?

E-mailing problems
Dear all, I encountered several problems with the email functionality within dynamics CRM 4.0. Here are the problems: - Direct mailing When sending a mail to more than two contacts the mails are never delivered. Sending an email to a single contact, it works fine. Sending an email to more the one contact via the standard email activity works also fine. - Quick campaign After creating a quick campaign and sending the email, the status reason is still pending and not delivering the emails. There are no entries within the quick campaing except the reason status and the contacts selected. ...

Address Word Letter X for Office 2004?
I've been unable to get the Address Word Letter X script to work on my new version of Office 2004. The Prefs script won't recognize my stationery file (it's grayed out). Did the revisions for scripting in Office 2004 break the script? Is there a workaround? Thanks, Steven Hi Steven, What script is this? Did you check macscripter.net to see if a new version is out? If not, your best bet is probably to go back to the ReadMe on the script and see if you can email the script writer and ask them about it. Or you could try opening up the script looking for anything obviously ...

Problem in setting Excel formula through VB
When I set this formula through VB code, code: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- =((D6*G6)+(E6*1.5*G6)+I6+J6+K6+L6) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- for a cell it makes this formula the text of the cell and not the formula. Here's my code: code: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- StrFormula = " =((" & GetColumnAlphabet(colRegularHours) & LngCurrentRow & "*" & GetColumnAlphabet(colPayRate) & LngCurrentRo...

Problem- add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection & Publis
I have a problem with Outlook 2007 and the add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing. This add-in worked when I first installed Outlook 2007 when installing Office 2007 Enterprise. The add-in created a sub-folder in my Inbox named Data Collection Replies and worked well until about 6 weeks ago. Now I can’t get the add-in to work at all even though it appears in the list of COM.adds in Outlook 2007. More perplexing is the error message I now receive EVERY time I click on any email message to read it. The message is titled ‘Custom UI Runtime Error in...

adding a border to a text box in word
Hi, I'm trying to put a border around a text box, each time I try the border is applied to the whole page. where it says apply to: my only choice is whole document, how can i add apply to text box?? Select the box and look for things about "Outlines" rather than "Borders." (Version of Word?) On Feb 20, 11:38=A0pm, Arch <A...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, I'm trying to put a border around a text box, each time I try the bor= der > is applied to the whole page. where it says apply to: my only choice is w= hole > document, how ca...

MS Money 2005 Basics

MS CRM Certification question

problem code 800700CB
I have a problem, with the actualization for my laptot. show these: Wrong code 800700CB Hello Enrique, Please include what version of Windows, Service Pack, and perhaps what other antivirus or antimalware software you may have installed, Security suite and firewall, etc. etc. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 What updates ? Ǝиçεl ©¿©¬ -=- "Enrique" wrote: > I have a problem, with the actualization for my laptot. > > show these: > > Wrong code 800700CB > > > > ...

Problem with Flash in WLM
Hello, I made a signature for my emails which contains a Flash animation. However, when I try to insert the signature, I get a popup telling me that: "One or more ActiveX controls could not be displayed because either: 1)Your current security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on this page, or 2)You have blocked a publisher of one of the controls As a result, the page might not display correctly." Where in WLM can I change my settings so the animation shows, as at the moment I am only getting an empty square. I use Windows 7 Ultimate and Firefox as my defa...

MS Access

Starting MS Outlook on startup
How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. > All you need to do is move the Outlook program icon to the startup group in XP. >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. >Double click My Computer, go into the C:\Documents and Settings\User\Start Menu\Programs\Startup Place an Outlook shortcut into this folder and it will automatically startup when...

Restarting MS Money with a "correction" switch
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I currently use version 10 - 2002 Deluxe, and I need to startup MS Money = with a correction switch that I hope will correct some problems that I = have been having, but I can't seem to locate the post that talks about doing = this. Is it "msmoney.exe /s"? --=20 Russell (if replying, replace nospam with rpottharst) ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/html; c...

Array problem
Hi In my code, I am storing the data of the worksheet in an array and then trying to paste the array into another worksheet. But the data in of the columns has text for about 600 characters. I am able to paste the array into another worksheet. But the column that has text character does gets cut off after few hundered rows. My data set is as follows Column A Column b Column C Column D Has data Has Numeric has numeric Has text with approx Y/N data ...

Alternative to Ms sql server 2005 express edition
Hello Everyone, Our server hosting providers are saying that our web site is running slow because we are using ms sql server 2005 express edition which is a free edition and had only a capacity of handling up to 4 GB data. And our database which we are currently using is now having more than 4.5 GB. Hence they recommended us to go for a paid one that is specialized edition workgroup and gave us the following link http://www.microsoft.com/sqlserver/2008/en/us/editions.aspx to go through the comparison. The hosting providers says that it will be around 4500 rupees per month for ...

Out of office problems!
We have recently restored a number of mailboxes to our exchange 5.5 org, by creating new mailboxes and then restoring the data to it.. I have now noticed that the restored mailboxes can't use the out of office. Their are no error messages but the sender is not send an out of office message mail by the system. Users who's mailboxes weren't resotred aren't noticing these problems. Does any one have any ideas? Any help gratefully received.... Try creating a new Outlook profile. Sometimes the rules get corrupted when you try to use a existing profile. You can use a tool call...

MS Word Problem
Hello people following problem: in a MFC MDI application one also shall Being displayed Word97 document. And but not in an external program but as a one prayed OLE object. I have managed this. The following problem lets itself be seen now: if I maximize/reduce the main window the visible range of the Word document shall adapt the visible doesn't become however if I maximize the object frame of the OLE object Range of the document changed but Word zoom lens the document. To this the one prayed window is placed so for this these force Word-Scrollbalken are no longer visible. I can ...

save in differents folder each documents in WORD
Hi, I am using windows XP and Microsoft ofiice word 2003 and I would like to save automatically one document in 1 folder, but a different gropus of documents I want to save automatically in other folder (just presing save, not going every time to the specific folder), can I do that? When I change the location to save the documents it saves for every word document and I want to save to a specific folder for a group of documents and for another group of documents I want a different folder, but automatically. Thanks Andrei aberdich@gmail.com <aberdich@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, I am u...