Moving the Area of Interest across the Video Sequence

Hello,

I am capturing a live acquisition of image 1280*1024 and defined a
subwindow or Area of Interest
(AOI) of size 1280*40 using MFC programming .I want to move this AOI
across the 1280*1024 window (across the video sequence). I am thinking
of using a timer or a for loop so that it will iterate on each of the
frames of the video. Can anyone please kindly help me regarding this.

Thanks in advance
James.

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Moving license to a new computer

Safe to Move?

Watermark, to appear across the while page
I have been playing around with putting a watermark on one publication. I type the word in, but it only appears once. Is there a way to place it on the whole document or more than just the one word, without typing the word over and over? thanks Put the watermark on the Background Ctrl+M -- "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there!" Draw a text box, and type in your text. Let's say your text is: Publisher Type Publisher 3 times: Publisher Publisher Publisher Now highlight the three Publisher's and do a Ctrl+C to copy them and then p...

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

Moving Exchange 2000

Moving Pages between two publications

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

Countif across multiple sheets
Hi there, I am using the following formula (see below), but wondering if the sheetnames I enter have to be in the EXACT order that there are in the spreadsheet? =SUMPRODUCT(COUNTIF(INDIRECT("'"&BA2:BA151&"'!e50"),"x")) where BA2:BA151 is a range housing the relevant sheetnames in separate cells ... AND e50 is the cell I am referencing in every sheet. I get a #REF! error. Thanks I get the Ref error only if a sheet name is mispelled or if one of the cells that is supposed to have a sheet name is empty "Tim" wrote: ...

Moving Folder error

Moving between worksheets

Moving Cache
I have started a new computer with Vista Ultimate. I have outlook 2003 up and running and have copied my PST file from my old Windows XP Pro computer. I did have a lot of cached addresses which were not in my contacts. I copied the .NK2 files from the XP to the Vista computer, replacing the currect *.NK2 files in the roaming folder. The address do not appear when I try to address a new email. Am I missing something? Regards. Bob Is your profile name the same on the Vista Machine? Where did you put = the file? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to ...

MRP V10 Move In and Move Out
Service Pack 1, has anyone seen any issues with the Move in and Move out not working for 'make' items when MRP regenerates? I seem to be able to create a situation, where if I change the MO Due date or change the Sales Order In House Date, (change one OR the other so they dont align with each other) MRP will suggest a new MO instead of moving the existing. MRP is suggesting MO's with no demand. For example: MO Due Date 07/1/2008 Sales Order In House Date 07/03/2008 If I change the Sales Order In House date to 06/27/2008 (and leave the MO alone) MRP will suggest a ne...

Mousekeys causes video display issues
I have used mousekeys on XP Professional for many years on many different PCs in different work situations. The problem is that after about 4 hours of intensive usage, my video display starts to mess up. Windows are not where they appear to be, among other things. The PC quickly becomes unusable. The only way to get it back to normal is to log off then log back on to Windows. I have tried adjusting video settings, as well as changing computer performance options in the System Properties Advanced tab, but this has not effect. The reason I use mousekeys is because it helps ...

Moving .pst to new machine
Need to move my data to a new machine temporarily. I copied my .pst file and opened it on the new machine. I have my email, and my primary calendar but I am wondering where my additional calendars are located. What is the best way to copy over those calendars, are they not part of the .pst? Also, what about Rules? Do they not get copied with the .pst? Lastly, how can I copy my BCM data to the new computer? Thanks for all your help. Interesting thing happened, just added a new appt to my calendar on the new machine, and suddenly my other calendars appeared. Very strang...

How to move a file?
When saving a document into a file I'd like to move the old version into a backup directory (and rename it using the date and time). Using CFile, as I am, I could copy it of course. But does the OS have a way to move a file without copying? Pat Crowe wrote: > When saving a document into a file I'd > like to move the old version into a backup directory > (and rename it using the date and time). > Using CFile, as I am, I could copy it of course. > > But does the OS have a way to move a file > without copying? You could try: BOOL MoveFileEx(LPCTSTR lpExistin...

moving from an older version to 2003
Hi, My old computer used Outlook 2000. The new one has 2003. How do I move the data from one PC to the other? Is it as simple as copying the *.pst file and opening it on the new PC? When I tried that it looked wrong because there were two sets of folders with the same names. Any help is appreciated. Phil That is the way I did it and it worked just fine. I then created a new 2003 format .pst and copied everything to it within Outlook 2003. Then I switched the folder under the Account settings to make the new .pst the folder to be used by 2003 and that worked fine also. "Phil&qu...

an email is stuck in my inbox
I was sent an email from a fellow co-worker that was simply asking me to call someone. I cannot delete this email or move it to another folder. I get "Unknown Error" when trying to delete. I would like to delete this email but I do not know how as I have tried all the normal ways already. One thing that helps us when we have a situation like this is to "sneak up on it." Select the mesage above it, hold down control, and click on the message following it. Now you can hit Delete on your keyboard. I hope this works for you! >-----Original Message----- >I w...

How to move CRM for Outlook database to different drive?
Is this possible? Would appreciate any help. Thanks! ...