moving Dialog problem

I make maximize dialog  used  'ShowWindow(SW_MAXIMIZE)'.

and

void CEds1000_3Dlg::OnLButtonDown(UINT nFlags, CPoint point)
{
 // TODO: Add your message handler code here and/or call default
 if(){
 AfxGetMainWnd()->PostMessage(WM_NCLBUTTONDOWN, HTCAPTION,
MAKELPARAM(point.x,point.y));  //moving dialog
 }
 CDialog::OnLButtonDown(nFlags, point);
}

but  maximize dialog move, too.

I want to don't move the maximize dialog.

0
einstone (9)
11/10/2003 8:34:12 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I dont understand how a maximized dialog is being moved by default. It should not. You
should not need to handle OnLButtonDown.

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]
ajaykalra@yahoo.com

"mihyon" <einstone@e-castle.co.kr> wrote in message news:bong38$588$1@news1.kornet.net...
| I make maximize dialog  used  'ShowWindow(SW_MAXIMIZE)'.
|
| and
|
| void CEds1000_3Dlg::OnLButtonDown(UINT nFlags, CPoint point)
| {
|  // TODO: Add your message handler code here and/or call default
|  if(){
|  AfxGetMainWnd()->PostMessage(WM_NCLBUTTONDOWN, HTCAPTION,
| MAKELPARAM(point.x,point.y));  //moving dialog
|  }
|  CDialog::OnLButtonDown(nFlags, point);
| }
|
| but  maximize dialog move, too.
|
| I want to don't move the maximize dialog.

0
ajaykalra (6842)

Moving license to a new computer

MDBdata folder problem
I came in this morning and the Exchange 2000 server would not start. I noticed that the MDBdata folder contained 50gig of data, so I deleted all the .log files that started with E and restarted the Exchange server. Everything seems to be working fine. I then read in this newsgroup that it is a bad idea to delete those files manually. I have two questions: 1. Will I run into problems now that I have deleted those files manually? 2. a 5 meg log file is created every 2 minutes. Is there a way I can reduce the frequency of these log files? thanks for your advice. hk "Hasan Kachal&...

Formatting Problem-Highlighting a cell when date has expired past current date
Hi, I'm currently trying to set up a sheet that highlights when current certificate has expired. When a user enters a date in a cel and as time passes, that date expires, I'd like to highlight the cel and ideally make it automatically say the word expired instead of th date. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi for highlighting the cell you can use conditional formating: - select your cell - goto 'Format - Conditional format' - enter the formula (if A1 is your cell) =A1>TODAY() - choose your format...

Problem with Disabling a Cmd Button Based on Another field in the
I am using Access 2000. I have a command button that should be enabled if the OwnerStatus = "Current Owner" and disabled for any other value. This is my code: Function SetOneInvoiceCommand() As Boolean Dim blnEnable As Boolean If Me![OwnerStatus] = "Current Owner" Then OneInvoiceCommand.Enabled = True Else OneInvoiceCommand.Enabled = False End If End Function When I 1st enter the form, the OneInvoiceCommand button is ENABLED no matter what the value is in the OwnerStatus field. However once I click the Owner Status field once, the ...

Problem with fonts which switch
Dear users, I have a problem with MS Outlook 2002. Sometimes, the font of my messages suddenly switches from the default font 'courier new' to 'arial', i.e. from an fixed-width font to an proportional font although my default settings are: 1) mail sending format: plain text 2) international font / proportional font: courier new 3) international font / fixed-width font: courier new (Note: I know that 'courier new' is not an propoartional font but my problem also occurs if the proportional font is arial.) How is this possible? Is this due to that in a message there a...

constant for Format Picture dialog box?
Anyone know the constant (named or numeric) for the Format Picture dialog box? It's not wdDialogFormatPicture -- that just opens the Picture dialog. I've tried using SendKeys to walk through the dialog but it only works sometimes; it's just not reliable enough, even using a sleep routine. ---larry Or, failing that, anyone have any suggestions for automatically compressing and downsampling (to the "web" setting of 92 dpi) in image that has just been inserted. It needs to be something that's entirely within VBA or makes a shell call to a tool that I can be...

Safe to Move?

Moving Exchange 2000

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

Problems to send e-mail from CRM 4.0
Hi, group, I have problems to send e-mail from CRM 4.0 I have the e-mail router and the test is OK. I see the folowing error in the Server: (Some words are in Spanish) Thanks in advance..! ERROR FROM EVENT LOG Tipo de suceso: Advertencia Origen del suceso: ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0 Categor�a del suceso: Evento Web Id. suceso: 1309 Fecha: 02/11/2008 Hora: 11:47:01 Usuario: No disponible Equipo: SERVER02 Descripci�n: C�digo de evento: 3005 Mensaje de evento: Excepci�n no controlada. Tiempo de evento: 02/11/2008 11:47:01 Tiempo de evento (UTC): 02/11...

Manufacturing Pick Number problem in GP 9
We are seeing an issue in the Manufacturing Component Trx Entry window that is disruptive to our inventory department. Every so often, someone will accidentally type an MO number (for example, MO00000001) into the Manufacturing Pick Number field. We currently use MOPCK000000000001 as the format for the Pick Number. When they accidentally type the MO in this field, there is no warning that they have broken the system. If they attempt to exit the window or clear the document, it asks them if they wish to Save, Delete or Cancel. If they hit Save or Delete, the MO Pick Number format is ...

Re:Changing dialog size
Hi,all I want to change my controls size when the user change the dialog size. But the dialog can not receive the message-WM_SIZE. How can I let the OS system send the message-WM_SIZE? ...

On Send/Receive: Dialog box "The operation failed. Object not fo
Outlook 2007. When I click on send/receive, I get a dialog box that reads "The operation failed. An object could not be found". Initial set-up was successful because Outlook bounced a confirmation message to my ISP and it came back properly. I can use e-mail through Explorer and my ISP, but not through Outlook. This is a problem with a new Gateway GM5420 computer, new Microsoft Vista, and a new installation of Microsoft Office Professional 2007. See if this helps: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/312354/en-us You receive the "The operation failed. An object could no...

Moving Pages between two publications

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

Phone Number Normalization Problem
We are using the Avaya CRM Integration Client for CRM. It has some dialing and screen pop capabilities that we need to use. For the Avaya CRM Integration Client the phone numbers must be formatted in the following format: XXXXXXXXXX We have created some JavaScript code to re-format phone numbers with the onChange event. The event works fine. It only works, however, if we resave the record. Then we only have about 60-120 seconds to dial or receive a call before CRM (we think it's actually the Microsoft Outlook synchronization) reformats the phone number and causes the CRM integration piec...

Problem with EDIT_COPY
What would disable the EDIT_COPY (Ctrl+C) function of an edit control? I have one dialog box based program with standard editbox that works and another dialog based program with standard editbox that doesn't. ie one will copy contents to the clipboard and the other will not. Both are enabled and not read only. Sorry, nevermind, as soon as I sent this I saw the problem. "mao" <NONOSPAM123@@datasouth.com> wrote in message news:eA%238wtZvDHA.1996@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > What would disable the EDIT_COPY (Ctrl+C) function of an edit control? I > have one dialog box b...

Money / MSN Billpay Password problem
I followed the recent email instructions regarding changing my Billpay password. I can sign in to MSN Billpay on the web without any problem, but Money 2004 will not accept that password to access Billpay from within the software. I keep getting an error message that the password is incorrect when I know it's not. Things worked fine before this upgrade to Billpay. I've been on the phone and email with four different support reps to no avail and I've searched these posts. Any ideas? When you say "access Billpay from within the software", are you referring to Onl...