Mouse scroll wheel does not work under Windows XP in CListCtrl

I am using my own List-Controls which are using CListCtrl as base.
In this Controls the mouse scroll wheel does not work under Windows XP.
Is there any parameter which should be set?

Best regards
rolf brockmann
0
rolfb (1)
5/23/2006 9:51:01 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On Tue, 23 May 2006 02:51:01 -0700, rolfb <rolfb@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>I am using my own List-Controls which are using CListCtrl as base.
>In this Controls the mouse scroll wheel does not work under Windows XP.
>Is there any parameter which should be set?

It ought to just work. If you are using Intellipoint, note that later
versions of Intellipoint require you to click in a window before rolling
the wheel, as does Windows itself without Intellipoint. Programs such as
Wheeler allow you to "point and roll":

http://www.eluent.com/wheeler.htm

--
Doug Harrison
Visual C++ MVP

percentage not working right
I have a 21 column worksheet. Once a month the managers send in there evolutions. Once they come in I mark them as complete and then add up the number that we received and come up with the % that is complete for the month. I finally made this in an excel spearsheet, but the % calulations comes out wrong. example: if we had 6 out of 21 come in then the percentage should be 30%. Well it comes back as 600%. I have tried to fix it, but it won't work. What am I doing wrong? winnie is :confused: -- winnieluvpooh ----------------------------------------------------------------------...

Registered Window Message String
I'm looking for a way to convert the Registered Window Message back to the string that created it. I thought it might be a GlobalAtom, but it isn't. There appears to also be no "undocumented" API relating to retrieving the string. joe Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www.flounder.com MVP Tips: http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm "Joseph M. Newcomer" <newcomer@flounder.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:i0o2e3dd5gifnff279juhkrevpuo6et0bf@4ax.com... > I'm looking for a way to convert the Registered Window Messag...

UPDATE FROM WORKS TO EXCEL?
Is it possible to upgrade? Files or Application? -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL2K & XLXP ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Joelee" <ohshunlvr@aol.com> wrote in message news:015b01c36c05$b1ba78d0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to upgrade? ...

Scroll Bars
Can anyone tell me why my scroll bars disappeared in my Inobx view? Thanks Nope - we have no clue as you have provided none. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After scratching one's head, www.ttdown.com <kcmhc@cjnetworks.com> asked this group: | Can anyone tell me why my scroll bars disappeared in my Inobx view? | | Thanks ...

Publisher XP changes formatting after I save and exit next time I open file.
Last year I wrote a 400 page book. Started writing in Word Perfect 10, then bought Microsoft Office, and finally Publisher. I'll spend two or three days on the final layout, save the file, and close the program. Only to open it two days later and see things that should have been on the bottom of page three at the top of page four and pictures out of place through out the document. What am I doing wrong? TIA Mr. Gifford I'll give it a shot and let you know. Thank you MS Publisher On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 18:15:33 +1000, "���MS�Publisher���" <donotknock@nobodyhome.c...

No e-mail entry under MY Work
No e-mail entry under MY Work Solved the problem. For some reason some of my Sales users were set for Service. Changed from Service to Sales in the Workspace Options. "Yoram" wrote: > No e-mail entry under MY Work ...

How get to end of document without scrolling?
How get to end of document without scrolling quickly? Ctrl + End -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "cb" <cb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:71E71871-C5BD-4100-8B34-39D6A81ED8F6@microsoft.com... > How get to end of document without scrolling quickly? THANKS IT TAKES ME TO THE RIGHT i NEED TO GO TO THE BOTTOM OF LIKE 600 ROWS "Peo Sjoblom" wrote: > Ctrl + End > > > -- > > > Regards, > > > Peo Sjoblom > > > "cb" <cb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:71E71871-C...

APPLICATION HANG windows XP
Hi, My PC had been running great for some time then I started to get the odd "application hang" mainly when updates for my Avast security system were automatically installed. It now "appplication hangs" on a regular basis mainly when the Avast updates are occuring but sometimes on it's own, even my Outlook has had the occasional hang. windows XP explorer 8 Office 2007 Avast Security -- JR Contact Avast Support. mightysoft wrote: > Hi, > My PC had been running great for some time then I started to get the odd > "application hang&q...

How do I get this formula to work? =IF(AT2:AW80<=3.0,AZ2:AZ38+12
Bare with me here, what I am trying to do is, if colums AT2:AW80 are less than or equal to 3.0, then cells AZ2:AZ38 add 12 to the current number. The spread sheet that I am working on is for attendance, tracking students hours. What I need is when I input there hours in the selected cells I want the cells with there scheduled hours to add 12 every week. If that makes any sense please let me know. If it dosen't then I will try to re-word it some how. Thanks, Mystical Since your ranges are of very different sizes, what you're trying to do doesn't make sense to me - how are th...

I can't get the Justification feature to work on MS Publisher
I transfered a word document to my MS Publisher newsletter. After changing the font size to fit the column I attempted to justify the print but with no success. The justification feature works on all the other columns in my publication except this one. Any suggestions/Help? Thanks, Tom Rusk 407-938-3715 Transfer the text as paste special, unformatted text. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Tom Rusk" <Tom Rusk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D83AB3B-588C-4FB8-AF82-ABC95380A48B@mic...

How regain ability to scroll down pages with my mouse ball?
I often lose the ability to scroll down Word pages with my mouse ball? I use a Mac Mighty Mouse while working in a Fusion-created Windows environment on my Mac. Thanks, Karl ...

Stop scrolling
I have a worksheet where I want to limit how far a user can scroll down. For example, I want people to be able to scroll to row 27, but have the view stop there and not allow them to be able to scroll down passed that line. Even if I hide the rows under row 27, you can still keep scrolling down. I want to stop that from happening. Is there a way? Thanks. have a look in vba help index for scrollarea -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "gottahavit" <gottahavit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6FB03B59-7681-4271-B37A-FDF1DF35EADF@microsoft.com.....

Reports, Overview, Working Days 04-04-10
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0208_01CAD412.7A40FE20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable This query is about getting the Working Days Report to "correctly" = display the dates and times in the calendars. I have a MSP2007 file which has a custom Calendar, made by copying the = Standard Calendar, and then changing the working hours (to 07:00 - = 12:00, 12:30 - 19:00) for working days (Monday - Friday) and blocking = out some non-working Exception dates, all the usual st...

Easy! How scroll down to end of big sheet
Hi, I really should know this but... Say I have a sheet with 10,000 rows. I want to copy a formula from B2 to B10,000. How do I do this without having to scroll thru' 10,000 rows. I know there is a quicker way. i.e. I want to copy to each row in one (or two!) key strokes. All help appreciated. -- dewsbury ------------------------------------------------------------------------ dewsbury's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16084 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=386288 Hi If you have Data in A1:A10000 ...

Outlook 2002 XP Won't Send/Receive Email
I use Outlook 2002 XP with Win 98SE. I have 3 email accounts (all settings verified /all patches & updates installed / no virus issues). 2002XP no longer displays my email accounts in the dropdown...in fact the send option button no longer appears. I have tried repairing as well as uninstalling and reinstalling Outlook. I can send/receive email if I switch to Outlook Express 6 as my default email program. XP worked great for 1 yr + and now doesn't function for email. HELP PLEASE. ...

Working with street addresses?
How do I split the numbers from the text in a street address? Data>text to columns, fixed delimiter double click thos parsing indicators that you don't need -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Sully" <Sully@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DE61D2B6-B114-41F7-AD43-3E062EEF6F42@microsoft.com... > How do I split the numbers from the text in a street address? ...

How Do I make all this work?
Hello Everyone: I work for a bank as construction loan officer and i am on the road more that i am in the office. I use and consider myself familiar with MS software, but i am trying to coordinate this and don't really know where to start. 1. I use outlook for my work e-mail and can intermittently access my work account externally via the internet, but can't send anything from a remote location once I access. A m I wrong about this, I want to send newsletters, etc.and currently MS Publisher defaults to bank's Outlook when I click "Send To" 2. I have added my ya...

Entourage auto send and receive is not working
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Hi all, <br> I am using Entourage 2004 on a MacBookPro running Mac OS 10.5.8. <br> The automatic scheduled 'send and receive' has been working up until about a week ago. I can still see doing the 'send and receive' every 15 minutes at the bottom left corner, but no emails come through. However, if I manually click the 'send and receive' button at the top, I will get my mail. <br> Any ideas? Thanks for any info. On 3/20/10 9:06 AM, phed_up@officeformac...

visio 10 not working with windows xp
I had windows ME and upgraded to XP now visio 10 will not work. It looks like all the files are there but it says :not the registered user? I would suspect that the registry has been written over. You probably have to reinstall... al "bheide18" <bheide18@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A06B6DEB-8E4B-4854-9265-E9E9A9818F05@microsoft.com... >I had windows ME and upgraded to XP now visio 10 will not work. It looks >like > all the files are there but it says :not the registered user? Thanks Al ! I believe your right I tried everthing else,thanks a...

Working with Both Excel 2003 and 2007
I'm in the middle of transitioning from 2003 to 2007 (half company on each version) How do you set it so that Excel 2007 in the primary excel...ie when openning a file from it automatically defaults to 2007 insted of 2003 Can this be done? Thanks -- Helping Is always a good thing Hi, I have E2003, E2007 & E2010 on the same machine and as I've added new versions the latest version has become the 'default' version. Are you saying this isn't happening? -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduc...

UserForm too big for window
Hi, I have a good sized userform that can display properly with a normal screen resolution. I have some users that have their resolution set LOW to the point that the userform is so large for them and it gets cut off at the bottom. Their tab key works to proceed through the fields on the form, but they can't see the bottom of the form. I added the scroll bar property - both set to true and added "5" to the other scroll bar settings, but since the form fields themselves fit on the form, the scroll bars have no effect on the userform on the user's screen. ...

catch opening windows
HI i'm going to write some tool for OutlookExpress. could anybody tell me how can i catch displaying windows, when user will open message? i need to add "> " characters to every line of answered message. Window class (that hold Internet_Explorer_Server - text Window) is ATH_Note. Regards, Robert Try EnumWindows() API .. Jibesh. "SunFire" <sftech@interia.pl> wrote in message news:eejMz1n5DHA.1596@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > HI > i'm going to write some tool for OutlookExpress. > could anybody tell me how can i catch displaying windows, > ...

Wandering Mouse
I know that this is not strictly an Office query but does anyone know how to stop my mouse wandering. In all applications and even on the desktop screen my mouse moves in a diagonal direction of its own accord and I cannot control its movement. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. If this is on a Dell laptop, it is a fairly common problem for the cursor to "wander" from time to time. It generalyy stops aftr several seconds, but is annoying all the same. If this is not the case, have you tried another mouse? -- Ian -- "Allan" <Allan@discussions.microsoft.com>...

GP6 EXPORT TO Office XP ERROR
I HAVE THIS PROBLEM: CANNOT EXPORT, NO DATA ON THE MSEXCEL I KNOW THERE IS A SOLUTION FOR THAT I HAVE TO COPY SOME FILES BUT I FORGOT WHICH ONES FABIEN ...

Excluding working days
I have 2 datetime values and I need to calculate the time between them, not counting saturdays and sundays. The output format should be: 1. Number of days with one decimal: example 9,6 (numeric) For this I currently use round(Now-DateTimeIn,1) 2. In days, hours, minutes, second: example 12:03:23:21 (string) For this I currently use a function that uses: interval = Now - DateTimeIn days = Fix(CSng(interval)) hours = Format(interval, "h") minutes = Format(interval, "n") seconds = Format(interval, "s") I found several functions on the internet that calculate the ...