Milliseconds in CDateTimeCtrl #3

Hi, can anybody plz let me know if there's any way we can specify milliseconds using CDateTimeCtrl control i.e; in the format 00:00:00:000 where the last '000' specify the milliseconds ...

thanx a lot
Klein (21)
6/12/2004 7:18:01 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

CDateTimeCtrl ideal size
Hi, does anyone know a trick how to get the ideal size for the CDateTimeCtrl to display all of its content in all formats it supports? It doesn't resize itself to a proper size for its content and it seems it has alot of internal logic for sizing the various internal edit fields. A simple GetWindowText() and GetOutputTextExent() doesn't work in all cases (i.e. when there are date/time formats set without leading zeros). I know there is a special window message available on vista to fetch the ideal size of the CDateTimeCtrl, but what to do in previous windows versions ? Many t...

need variable time axis available in XY chart for area chart #3
I am unable to use different X axis in the Area chart, which is available in the X Y charts. How do I use the X Y chart features of variable X axis to make the area chart? ...

Weighted Average #3
I am trying to get some square footages...I have a series of lengths in one column, and a series of widths in the next...I want to get an average width and multiply it by the sum of the lengths...the formula is roughly...(A1*B1)/Ax:(A28+B28)/Ax...where Ax is the sum of A1:A28 in this case...that formula obviously does not work...is there an easier way to enter this than to individually plug in every cell in a huge equation?...does this make any sense...thank you for any and all help... hawsoon13 Wrote: > I am trying to get some square footages...I have a series of lengths i > one...

Footer #3
i have following contents need to display in excel every page. anyway that can fullfill the request. I am using excel 2003 e.g contents approval by hod approval owner approval _________ ____________ ____________ audit aprroval implemented by reviewed by ___________ ______________ ____________ Something like this Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .LeftFooter = "Some text" .CenterFooter = "Some text" .RightFooter = "Some text" End With End Sub 'This is work...

Sharing Contacts #3
Our company is on an exchange server and we would like to have 1 master contact list for all users to be able to view and utilize to send email messages. I can share my contacts with all users and they are able to view them. However, they are unable to use these contacts to send email messages. Is there a way to do this? The best solution would be to create a new contacts folder in the PUblic Folders\All Public Folders hierarchy for this purpose. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming: Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers ...

Crop marks #3
I am running Publisher 2002 SP3 on an XP Machine with a HP Laser 6l printer, When I attempt to print a banner format document I do not get crop marks printing even though I have the "Print crop marks" box checked. BTW the layout setup is Page size 1.5 m, Overlap 0.25cm, Format Landscape, and "allow bleeds" and "bleed marks" are also checked. Any clues why I am not getting the crop marks printed?? Thanks Rex Melbourne, Australia. Why do you need crop marks? Just trim and glue. I don't think there ever was crop marks on banners, posters yes, banners, n...

Formating in a Report, the highest 3 records
How do i can format the hightes 3 records on an Access Report? Unfortunately the Access doesn't have the Excel have the function "Large"... Can you help me? Look in Access Help for "TOP". HTH -- -Larry- -- "Luis Marques" <Luis Marques@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F467B234-EA95-4F79-91B0-EDC12E61FD00@microsoft.com... > How do i can format the hightes 3 records on an Access Report? > > Unfortunately the Access doesn't have the Excel have the function "Large"... > > Can you help me? Try writing your ...

Desktop Alert #3
Is it possible to get a new desktop alert for sub folders as you get for the main inbox? I have set a rule to create an alert but it is a permanent box on the screen and does not didapper until you click close unlike the alert for inbox. On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 06:44:41 -0700, "Drew" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible to get a new desktop alert for sub folders >as you get for the main inbox? >I have set a rule to create an alert but it is a permanent >box on the screen and does not didapper until you click >close unlike the alert...

RMS 1.3 #2
We received our partner copy of store ops and HQ 1.3. Is there anyway we can get additional copies sent to us and how do I go about requesting these. A customer of ours received only the store ops which was damaged and did not receive the HQ CD. ...

Outlook 2002 E-Mail #3
I have one computer with two separate users. Each user is required to log on to the computer. I have also set up two separate e-mail accounts for them. But when an e- mail comes in for one, both users receive the e-mail. Is there a way for me to set-up the e-mail so this doesn't happen? Thanks Use an operating system that supports individual profiles. >-----Original Message----- >I have one computer with two separate users. Each user >is required to log on to the computer. I have also set >up two separate e-mail accounts for them. But when an e- >mail comes i...

Display time to the milliseconds
Is there any way to format a cell to display time to the millisecond? hh:mm:ss.000 -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Patrick C. Simonds" <ordnance1@comcast.net> wrote in message news:%23nwn1TeOJHA.4180@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Is there any way to format a cell to display time to the millisecond? Peo, What am I doing wrong? Cell has =TIME(3,4,5.125) and is formatted as hh:mm:ss.000 but displays 3:04:05.000 Thanks -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "Peo Sjoblom" <peo.sjoblom@mvps.org> wrote...

publisher and XP #3
I used Publisher with windows 200, I now have XP and no publisher how PYEWACKIT <PYEWACKIT@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I used Publisher with windows 200, I now have XP and no publisher how Publisher does not come with Windows. You must install Publisher separately. If Publisher did not come with your new computer, you may be able to load it from your product CDs. If not, you will have to purchase Publisherfrom a reputable computer supply store. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher Thank you Ed- will do that. "Ed Bennett" ...

3-G Supply BC12BP Coil Framing Nails
Price:$29.19 Image: http://thediscounfinder.info/image.php?id=B000CP2LRS Best deal: http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000CP2LRS For use with Bostitch model No. N80CB, N86C, N100C, Hitachi model No. NV83A, Atro model No. RHC900, Senco model No. SCN60, SCN65, SCN300, and Paslode model No. 5325 CN80, 4275 CN70. Plain shank, bright finish. Hot dipped galvanized nails are designed to w ...

filtering question #3
Hi, I would like to explain my question in an example: Table a 50 a 56 b 45 b 23 As a result of the fileter I would like to see only one line of the parameter appears in the first column: wanted result: a 50 b 45 Can you show me how to do it? Thanks Rafi Hi Rafi! You can use Autofilter for this. If you have the data in column A and B: Activate one cell in the datarange, then select Autofilter from Data, Filter. Now you get a blue arrow in all cells of the datarange in the first row. Click on the blue arrow in column B Select Custom from the menu Set the two crite...

Grouping #3
I have a spreadsheet with several groupings. I would like to identify the group by hovering over the + and have a screen tip appear. Is this possible? TIA ray ...

Macro Button #3
I used to have a button on a toolbar that I clicked and made a new button in an excel worksheet that I could assign a macro to. It's not on my toolbar anymore, and I have no idea what toolbar menu to look in to find it. Anybody know? It's part of the Forms buttons - go View>Toolbars>Customize and Commands tab and locate the Forms section and scroll down to find it. Richard <bert2be@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8764fb71-e8a7-4ea4-89dc-8ce8a1bd7fdf@b38g2000prf.googlegroups.com... >I used to have a button on a toolbar that I clicked and made a new > button in an ...

Lost Attachments #3
I have recently started working with a potential customer in Indonesia. We corrispond primarily by Email.. The last couple Emails I received he attached a couple Excel Spread Sheets and a jpeg file to his Email.. He CC'd a local associate of mine of the same Email.. When the Email message was received by me, there were no attachments, just a winmail.dat file. My associate received his email and attachment just fine. In fact my local associate forwarded the message and attachment to me, which I received just fine. Why would I receive an email with attachment just fine by one person a...

Error 0xC103798A trying to install Exchange 2003 #3
Hi everybody, I finished the schema preparation for a Exchange 2003 server (forestprep and domainprep) but when I start the installation I get stucked with the error code 0xC103798A. It seems to be a DNS problem. I followed the KB822583 article, but didn't help. I got an answer from Erik Alvar (thanks Erick!) that I should install the dotnetfx.exe application from the Exchange 2003 CD, but I cannot do it because I got a message that's already installed and it stops me. I have the latest Windows updates from the "Microsoft Update" site. What can I do next? Thanks f...

Milliseconds in CDateTimeCtrl
Hi, can anybody plz let me know if there's any way we can specify milliseconds using CDateTimeCtrl control i.e; in the format 00:00:00:000 where the last '000' specify the milliseconds ... thanx a lot K ...

How to get milliseconds ?
In a VB6 programs and VB.NET programs using "Imports VBDT = Microsoft.VisualBasic.DateAndTime", we use the function Timer like so: VB6 MyTime = Format(Now, "dd-MMM-yyyy HH:nn:ss") & "." & Right(Format(Timer, "#0.00"), 2) VB.NET Imports VBDT = Microsoft.VisualBasic.DateAndTime MyTime = Format(Now, "dd-MMM-yyyy HH:nn:ss") & "." & Right(VBDT.Timer.ToString("#0.00"), 2) An example of the result of MyTime: 38624.73 In the above example, does 73 mean 73 miliseconds ? But, 1 seconds has 1000 mi...

Sumif? #3
Hi, wondered if someone can give me a bit of help. I have 4 columns, A, B, C, and D. In column A I numeric value (�1500.00 for example) In column B I want to either put Yes or No If I have put Yes in column B, I want column A's figure to appear in column C. If I have put a No in column B, I want column A's figure to appear in column D. ________ No doubt this is a simple calculation, any help would bee much appreciated. Many Thanks, Mark -- Muppet ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Muppet's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/me...

Xsl question #3
I have an sample xml below. I want to do a distinct on the code node and the programDescription. I want the output to be like in a tree structure. So i would like to have PRG004 >Crazy Training 2> MAT01 PHS101 Any ideas it musn't be in a tree but it could be in a table structure Thanks <?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?> <?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="email.xsl"?> <NewDataSet> <ProgramDetail> <Code>PRG004</Code> <programDescription&g...

Shapes #3
Does anyone know where I can find basic "Cisco" Shapes and use them in my Visio Diagram? The ones I am looking for are illustrated below: http://www.kevincarleo.com/shapes.jpg try here http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/prod_visio_icon_list.html al "Kevin J. Carleo" <KevinJCarleo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD6AFB95-AFAC-43A0-B8FC-D5162A8D7BDD@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know where I can find basic "Cisco" Shapes and use them in my > Visio Diagram? The ones I am looking for are illustrated below: > > http://www.kev...

Printing Labels #3
I'm trying to print labels for Church hymnals that have been purchased "in memory or in honor of" various people. I want to be able to change each label on the page. Currently, all labels are identical on the page. How do I get around this issue...other than wasting alot of paper and ink. Thanks!! Do you have a merge list? If not you will have to create a page manually to your labels specifications. Go here for help: http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=38 -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.c...

Lotus Notes to CRM 3
Anyone know of a way to import data from Lotus Notes to CRM 3? Thanks Roger Hi, I used Proposion and the programming API in .NET to do a migration since this is the most powerful method to do imports. I can really recommend Proposion, perhaps it is easier to use proposion and the migration framework than the API, but the API isn't that hard. I don't know of a method without using programming. Gustaf "Roger" wrote: > Anyone know of a way to import data from Lotus Notes to CRM 3? > > Thanks > > Roger > > > You can also export from Not...