Menu Help wanted

Does anyone know any ready menu created from scratch without using
Cmenu or any other class inherited from it and made in Core C++ Code
which can be supplied with my application.

Alternately I would like to know how to do the following easily.

1) keeping a Menu item open even on the event of a click
2) Highlighting on the Menu Item
3) Not activating some parts of the menu depending on parameters
passed
0
csandipan (1)
9/5/2003 1:03:25 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Data analysis help needed
Hi, I am trying to analyse data = transaction of a big retail store. I need to segment the articles sold and actually I am trying to build a database that will allow me to classify and identify all the articles sold. My problem is how to build this database which should be built only once and then what are the most apropriate tools to be used for data analysis Thanks in advance for your help ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Emmanuel, Big Retail Store ...

Menu
The Menu bar (File,Edit,View,etc ) disappeared from our OL. How do we get it back please. Trying Tools\Customize does not seem to do it since the Built in menu option as missing from there. Office 2003 Pro with SP1. -- Peter Please reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others. Problem solved with Repair -- Peter Please reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others. "Peter Foldes" <okf22@email.msn.com> wrote in message news:O1xL0w7LFHA.2888@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > The Menu bar (File,Edit,View,etc ) disappeared from our OL. How do we get > it back please. T...

help:missing data in excel
Hi we have 6 users who share a folder across the network, these users all have a file in the shared folder that they need to enter data in to, an empty file was created for each user with the same initial data in, the users all started work on the excel file allocated to that user, when we look at the excel files we see lots of data missing !! only these users and the administrators have access to the folder with the files in. using: windows xp pro excel 2003 (office 2003) windows 2003 server ...

help #14
I have the following macro running in a workbook. the problem i have with this is that when it creates the new workbook with certain sheets missing, it changes the orignal to the new workbook can anyone help Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Dim wb As Workbook 'copy all sheets Worksheets.Copy Set wb = ActiveWorkbook Application.DisplayAlerts = False 'delete the sheets you want wb.Sheets(Array("Suspense", "RCA exc RIM", "Operations summary", "RCA incl RIM", "First Qtr", "Second Qtr", "Third Qtr", "Fourth ...

Logical Statement on a SwitchBoard Menu.
Is it possible to use a logical statement before open an switchboard menu. Example: Check if user is authorized to access that switchboard menu. Thank Ileana Yes but you would have to do that as part of the switchboard form not any part of the switchboard itself. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "iholder" <iholder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3FD4B318-845E-481E-B719-20D00B7190CE@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to use a logical statement before open an switc...

Assigning values to a Validation Menu
I'm trying to do this thing on Excel where I have a list of values tha are being summed at the bottom of the page. Thats not a problem. Th problem I'm having is that one of the cells is a pull down lis (Validation) and I need to set it up so each of the choices (eg. A-1 B-2,...) has a specific value associated with it that will be added i with the rest of the sum. Anyone know how I can do this -- AlwaysAAnge ----------------------------------------------------------------------- AlwaysAAngel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2728 View this...

HELP w/PR Year-End Benefit Adjustments
I have some adjustments that need to be entered for items such as STD payments, LTD premiums, Personal Use of an Company Car. (in some cases, these amounts are subject to tax). Some of these are for employees, that are no longer with the company. If I try to run a check through, with just a benefit, it tells me there is no base pay and it won't add that amount to their earnings. If I put it through as a manual check, again, it deducts the amount of tax, only, no gross, because I'm only entering an amount as a benefit. If I use adjustment, the system won't let me ...

Moving Contact Menu Items on the ISV file
I need help configuring the isv.config file to change the order of menu items on the contacts screen. I've seen the posts on how it remove items but I can't seem to move items on the menu. Thanks, Scott ...

Problem in adding new menu item to existing menu in GP
I want to add new form in Tools->Setup->Sales->new form. My GP version is 9.0 I had created procedure in which i am using AddCommandToMenu function to add menu. Status = AddCommandToMenu(DYNAMICS, resourceid(form Command_Sales), resourceid(command CL_Sales_Setup of form Command_Sales), Seq, CMD_BUILTINCMD_DICTID, resourceid(form Command_IOP), resourceid(command Cmd_IOP of form Command_IOP), true, MENULOAD_TOTABLE); Is it right way to add new menu item under existing GP menu or any other way to add menu item? I had tried also other way : menu_tag = Command_GetTag(command CL_...

Unable to use the back/forward buttons in the OPEN menu
I recently upgraded to Excel 2007 and Windows 7. Previously I was able to ask the program to 'open' and then go back/forward through the folders to get to the next location as needed. Now I have to start over every time. The back and forward buttons are alway gray and the address bar is blank if I try to pull it down. Getting tired of having to use the Nav panel and start over every time.... Any ideas? Thanks! ...

nedd help with a query
hi everybody, I'm new to access and I need to write a query that will retrieve all th records that have been added to the database within the last month thanks for your help On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 10:22:56 -0500, John wrote: > hi everybody, > > I'm new to access and I need to write a query that will retrieve all th > records that have been added to the database within the last month > > thanks for your help Do you have a field in the table that contains the date the record was added? Create a new query. In Query Design View, click on View + SQL Copy and pas...

Help with "Form DoCmd.Open and DoCmd.Close
The following two lines of code is not operating correctly. Private Sub cmdChangeVendor1_Click() DoCmd.Close acForm, "Invoice by Market Reviewer" DoCmd.OpenForm "Selections Vendor and Reviewer", acNormal End Sub When I click on the cmdChangeVendor1 button, I expect the form "Invoice by Market Reviewer" to close and the form "Selections Vendor and Reviewer" to open. But that is not the result I get. The form "Invoice by Market Reviewer" closes but that is about it. Nothing else opens. I have two forms that behaves this way. I have ...

My Save As menu is not working
Save As under the file menu in Excel is "grayed out" so I cannot select it. How can I fix this problem Hi, right-click the menubar select Customise from list >> Toolbars click Standard click Reset Button ok - Mark >-----Original Message----- >Save As under the file menu in Excel is "grayed out" so I cannot select it. >How can I fix this problem >. > ...

help needed with imported duplicate mail
Please help me, I have imported a pst file and every mail is duplicated. How do I get rid of the duplicate mails? http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.htm#dupes --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Tim asked: | Please help me, I have imported a pst file and every mail is | duplicated. How do I get rid of the duplicate mails? Thanks Milly, Are there no free dupe e mail remov...

need help, outlook does not start up
Hi there, For the last two weeks i have a problem with Outlook express. The program does not start up and I receive the following message: MSIMN heeft een uitzondering c0000006H veroorzaakt in module DIRECTDB.DLL op 0167:018f5556. Registers: EAX=88ba9230 CS=0167 EIP=018f5556 EFLGS=00010246 EBX=00000010 SS=016f ESP=0056e45c EBP=0056e474 ECX=00000005 DS=016f ESI=01ea0098 FS=10df EDX=050fa230 ES=016f EDI=019152c4 GS=0000 Bytes in CS:EIP: 03 58 04 8b 00 39 45 0c 74 1c 83 7d 18 00 74 0a Stackdump: 007a0168 0056e4cc 019152c4 00000008 00000000 00000000 0056e494 018f68c4 00000005 050fa230 0056e4...

Help with Fonts
I have a document created in MS Word 2002 version. When I am looking at the font of this document some words have been highlighted as Arial pt 10 all caps while other words which are also in capitals are only highlighted as Arial pt 10. Any idea why only some of the words are highlighted differently? Also any idea how we can avoid this from happening? Any help will be greatly appreciated. All Caps is a font property (like Bold or Italic); when it is removed, the underlying text (in lowercase or Caps & lowercase) will be restored. If the text has been typed in capitals (usin...

Do I really have to use keyboard Shortcuts to do things that used to be on the Menu?
I have run into issues using Word 2007 that need to be on the Wish list for a new Word. 1) There a many things I cannot do any more using menus (the mouse). For example, Insert field. For example I am expected to learn Alt Shift O to insert a TC entry. Please can we have the Insert Field menu back - more to the point, I should NEVER HAVE TO LEARN KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS. PLEASE!!!! It took me 45 minutes to discover there was no obvious way of doing it with a mouse! 2) I can no longer toggle formatting marks on and off on the fly: this is a vital method of figuring out what idiotic t...

Money 2004 Help files in XP
Money 2001 ran great in Windows XP. Have up-graded to Money 2004 Deluxe. Installed and runs fine. However, when trying to open the "help" files, get message "unable to load topic". Installed in system running Windows ME and NO PROBLEM. Apparently, the "help" files are NOT where Money 2004 thinks they should be. Any "HELP" out there? Have searched Microsoft Support, FAQ, Database, etc... nothing on this. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks. Try deleting Internet temporary files from Internet Options. "Susan" <sjchaney...

How can I show the name of the file on top of the Main Menu Bar
How can I show the name of the spreadsheet -after Microsoft Excel- ( on top of the Main Menu Bar). Thanks a lot in advance. Humberto Right-click the Menu bar>Customize>Commands-tab>Web>Address ...drag this to the Menu bar. HTH Sige Humberto wrote: > How can I show the name of the spreadsheet -after Microsoft Excel- ( on top > of the Main Menu Bar). > Thanks a lot in advance. > Humberto Option Explicit Public WithEvents App As Application Private Sub App_WindowActivate(ByVal Wb As Workbook, ByVal Wn As Window) App.Caption = "Microsoft Excel - " &...

Sharepoint and Microsoft CRM help
Has anyone used sharepoint as an external facing portal with CRM data? We are trying to create portal sites for external customers, partners and service providers using Sharepoint, however we seem to be running into a couple of issues around the architecture of this. We need to do something similiar to the e-service accelerator however this needs to be done with SharePoint. Thanks in advance Hi: yes you can certainly do this, it just requires building out the SharePoint sites. If you're running MOSS you might also want to take a look at InfoPath and Forms Services... John. "...

urgent help
hi members how can I insert rows after every fiftth row I have data of more than 6000 rows that means I want to insert 2000 rows in that sequenc -- b166e ----------------------------------------------------------------------- b166er's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3491 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=55456 See other post. -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace xxxx in the email address with gmail if mailing direct) "b166er" <b166er.29t4vb_1150986001.8819@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news...

Help I am stuck
I want to create a wndclass in CPP because I need to use cbWndExtra. So can anyone help an amateur by telling me where I register the wndclass, in the document, view or frame? Any help gratefully appreciated, Acha Acha wrote: > I want to create a wndclass in CPP because I need to use cbWndExtra. > > So can anyone help an amateur by telling me where I register the wndclass, > in the document, view or frame? > > Any help gratefully appreciated, > > Acha The class must be created before the windows are created. Your app::InitInstance is a good place, prior to...

SUMIFS help page online?
I don't have Excel 2007, so I cannot use offline help to learn about SUMIFS. I've tried Google searches, but I have not found a canonical source of online help for Excel SUMIFS per se. I do find a tech ref page for the WorksheetFunction.SUMIFS method. That should be the same. But that description is ambiguous; it does not answer my question (below). In another thread, T.Valko (Biff) wrote: > =SUMIFS(C1:C5,A1:A5,"x",B1:B5,"y") > The SUMPRODUCT equivalent: > =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A5="x"),--(B1:B5="y"),C1:C5) That is the form of SUMIF...

HELP: Publisher 2000 color problem
Hope someone can help me out here. I am using Pub 2000 and I can't get the color blue to come out as blue. It prints out as pink. Strange that the problem seems to be with the blue. Each time I choose to color a font or a box blue it prints out in a dark pinkish color. Anyone got any advice? Thanks in advance Winston Sounds like you have a clogged cartridge. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Winston" <replyme@comcast.net> wrote in message news:gpmdnZ1W-OJtC4XeRVn-qQ@comcast.com... > Hope someon...

Excel stock control system - Completely stuck
Hi guys I'm creating a stock control system as part of a project that I shoul have done a long time ago.. and now that it's came to crunch time I'v realised I don't know what the hell i'm doing. I've pretty much gott have this done by friday :( Basically what I want to do with my system is: a) Add items of stock to a list b) Create a 'sales' function that deducts the amount of stock and add to the number of 'sales' c) A function that stores the date of the sale on a seperate sheet d) A function that averages out the number of sales then automaticall a...