Memory Leake with CRecordset VC++ 6.0

My programm works with Windows2000Prof without any problem.
But if the programm run under Windows NT 4.0 it generates
memory leakes.
The database Access97 will be connected over ODBC
mdac V 2.1.3711
ODBC 4.00.3711.08

It's true that this effect depends on the mdac Version?
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How to add a user under CRM 4.0?
I am clearly missing something obvious. How do you add a user under CRM 4.0? I have just installed the 90-day trial version of the CRM 4.0 server on a system running Windows 2003 Server R2 and SQL server 2005. All seemed to go well. When I run the CRM Deployment Manager on the new server I do not see an option anywhere to add a user. Do you add the user directly to SQL? I hate to ask such a dumb question, but I've gone through the documentation in the Implementation Guide and searched the web. I'm clearly just thinking in the wrong context or something. Thanks, John in the CRM...

Memory usage in XP (memory leak detection)
Hi How can I found out the memory usage on XP ? My XP box uses over a week all memory and then has no resources available. It has 4GB memory (3.5 GB free) I used typeperf with the following: \Memory\Available Bytes \Memory\Committed Bytes \Memory\Pool Paged Bytes \Memory\Pool Nonpaged Bytes \Memory\Cache Bytes \Memory\Cache Bytes Peak \Process(_total)\Virtual Bytes Peak \Process(_total)\Virtual Bytes \Process(_total)\Working Set Peak \Process(_total)\Working Set \Process(_total)\Page File Bytes Peak \Process(_total)\Page File Bytes \Process(_total)\Private Bytes \Proc...

CRM 3.0
I have installes CRM 3.0 without any errors. I have a SQL 2005 RTM machine, 1 CRM Server. Now, when I try to add users with the deployment manager, he says, that I have no permissions?! In the web ui I can add additional user, but the users get always errors in the detail pane > an error has occured?! What is wrong? I used the domain admin to install crm 3.0! Specific questions related to CRM v3 should be addressed to the Early Access newsgroup. For connection details see: https://microsoft.order-7.com/CRMPartnerBeta/resources/newsgroups.doc -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ...

Forwarding Mail #6
Can I redirect the email that is stuck in the queue to a specific email or can I forward email from a no longer used mail address to another exchange account thorugh exchange. -- Ever Learning Net Admin Exchange does not have a feature that lets you forward "outbound" mail that gets stuck in the queues. For the second part of your question, for inbound mail, you can set the NDR address on the SMTP virtual server. Or, if you know which addresses you want to keep receiving inbound mail for, you can set those on the E-Mail Addresses property page of the user that needs to ...

not enough memory on excel 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel <i>run excel 2008 on mac snow leopard 2 g memory i upgrade to 3 g and same</i>&#32; message not enough memory can some one help me only word working Run Remove Office then re-install Office On 30/03/10 7:08 AM, in article 59bb629f.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "Snow_leopard@officeformac.com" <Snow_leopard@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel > run excel 2008 on mac snow leopard 2 g memory i upgrade t...

How to import from Eudora 6.1 and show graphics in message?
Hi, I've tried every format and cannot import my address's from Eudora to Outlook 2002. Anyone know how to do this? Also if someone sends a picture imbedded in the message i cannot view it. I can't find a setting other than preview pane which makes no difference. Thank's Rich Rich <rnienowremove@hotmail.com> wrote: > I've tried every format and cannot import my address's > from Eudora to Outlook 2002. > Anyone know how to do this? Try importing first into Outlook Express and then import from OE with Outlook. > Also if someone sends a picture imb...

Separating Data #6
Nope, I'm nowhere near done, but did a test run on about a dozen rows of data. That did take a while too, so I'm thinking if I finish by the end of the week (between all other things to get done), I'll be in good shape. Thanks again for the great instructions - -- Boop914 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Boop914's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3125 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=276269 Hi, I just came in and do not know exactly what is going on but cou...

Is it a memory leak
AoA I have used standard template library in one of my applications. I belive that memory leaks are due to stl components, mainly string. i wrote a sample program in VC 6.0 that clearly shows memory leaks in stl wstring str = L""; for( int a = 0 ; a < 100000 ; a++ ) { str += L"int"; } str.str.erase( str.begin() , str.end() ); str = L"int"; i wrote this code against a button in dialog based application. Before clicking the button, the memory usage is 3MB and after this code it is 17MB although i believe it should have been bac...

Integrate Fax in CMR 3.0
Is there is any way we can inetegrate Fax module in Microsoft CRM 3.0 Professional? We need the functionlity to send and recieve fax throught CRM. Please suggest... Yes you can do via third party ISV solution . I will get you the name in a day or two Yes you can do via third party ISV solution . I will get you the name in a day or two Yes you can do via third party ISV solution . I will get you the name in a day or two Krishna, can you plese provide me with details you said will post in few days. Thanks Jazz "Krishna Sydney" wrote: > Yes you can do via third par...

Comparing HP P800 SAS RAID Against Dell PERC 6/i
Does anyone here have direct experience using the HP P800 SAS RAID controller against the Dell PERC 6/i under Windows XP 64 Bit and Windows 7 64 bit? Which is the better controller? What matters to me, in order: 1) Least likely to fail (I have had HP hardware RAID controllers spontaneously lose their entire configurations on rare occasions, typically when there is a significant disk failure and during the rebuild) 2) Most power feature set under GUI software control (i.e., I don't want to get into BIOS software to do essential functions) 3) Easiest to use GUI user interfa...

Physical inventory #6
I used 3 systems to take inventory, at the end of the day I received an error message stating that "File could not be saved , because it was changed by another user" We were all working on the same physical inventory file. Is my error in that I should have 3 files open and each system work on its own file? Will the inventory numbers come out correctly, if we use 3 files? Any help would be greatly appreciated. akpetshop wrote: > Is my error in that I should have 3 files open and each system work on its own > file? Yes.. is your error. You can't use the same file from...

SPB Finance on Windows Mobile 5.0
I recently purchased a Windows Mobole 5.0 phone and was extremely disspoointed to find out (after the fact) that Pocket Money does not work on WM5. So now I am considering other options. I ran across the program called SPB Finance. It supports both Windows Mobile 5.0 and all the recent versions of MS Money. Do any of you use SPB Finance on WM5? How does it compare to Pocket Money? Does it sync items well? Should I wait (a while) until a compatible version of Pocket Money comes out or buy SPB Finance? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Bryan SPB is worth a look, Bryan. -- Mich...

Exchange memory utilization
Is there any documentation detailing the exchange 2003 memory utilization , especially in coordination with the max store size. thanks CR What do you want to know? Exchange will use all the memory it can in the box, up to 4GB, for caching, and this isn't a function of store size. It will release memory so that other processes can get what they need. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "MSNews" <Craig@nowhere.org> wrote in message news:etwPVF%23RHHA.4832@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Is there any documentati...

2.0 Installation problems
Ok, here goes.. MSDE 2000 - fully updated XPSP2 - fully updated ..NET 1.1 - fully updated ..NET 2.0 - fully updated PERMISSION ERROR ON MACHINE 1 1-Installed RMS 2.0 under administrator and re-booted 2-Logged on as Administrator, launched POS and entered product key (like I always do with MS products) 3-Logged off Administrator and logged on under the user account I normally run RMS under. 4-Launched POS and got a run-time error 70, writing to the registry error, a license violation error AND IE 7.0 has permission errors and would not launch I know run-time 70 errors are permission rela...

Out of Memory
I am using Excel 2000. Operating system is MS 2000. Ram = 512. I am running a large Excel file 65,536 rows by 24 columns. The columns may expand somewhat; say 5 extra rows as the Macro runs. The Excel file links to another Excel file to do some vlookups. Some formatting is going on as well as Paste Special Value. I get an out of error message and Excel stops. If I only have 50,000 rows it works fine. I have increased the virtual memory to the maximum, same thing. Any suggestions???? Hi, There are only 65536 rows in a worksheet. You cannot use all the rows. Split your sheet into sevra...

macro #6
Hi how can I convert a field that has an ' before the number, for example '4578 i would like to convert it to 4578 Greg Hi Greg, For a VBA solution, try: '=============>> Public Sub DeleteApostrophes() Dim WB As Workbook Dim SH As Worksheet Dim rCell As Range Set WB = Workbooks("YourBook.xls") '<<===== CHANGE Set SH = WB.Sheets("Sheet1") '<<===== CHANGE Set rng = SH.Range("A1:A20") '<<===== CHANGE For Each rCell In rng If rCell.PrefixCharacter = "'" ...

Find and Replace #6
I have a line with 90 columns. I need to copy it down to the 3000 lines below it. The cells in this line contain the following: H I J =IF(G14=H9,F14,0) =IF(G14=I9,F14,0) =IF(G14=J9,F14,0) etc.... I need to replace the "=H9", or what ever column it is, with "=$H$9". How do I do this without having to go to each cell, highlight the H9 part and hit the F4 function key? Thank you for your help. tr2yhb pretended : > I have a line with 90 columns. I need to copy it down to the 3000 > lines below ...

OE 6.0 and XP home SP2
Daughter's OE is not working and instructions say re-install. Unable to delete the failed OE because it does not show up in add/remove program. Can I download OE without removing the remnants of the failed OE? Thank you, Seamus J. Wilson Seamus J. Wilson wrote: > Daughter's OE is not working and instructions say re-install. > Unable to delete the failed OE because it does not show up in > add/remove program. > Can I download OE without removing the remnants of the failed OE? Outlook Express is actually discussed in microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general. You'll...

memory growing spreadsheet
Hi Again I have another query- For some reason when working on a spreadsheet it can start with say, 925kb in size,I do a couple of changes, then "Wolla" 10+mb It only happens every now and again, but I have tried copy then paste special, taken all macro's out, save as a different name,copy sheet into different book, but still can't bring it back down in size, "Hu" I even took my changes back out What is going on? John .. Hi John, What are you doing? Whatever it is, I think I'd want to do something else. But I haven't any hint what to avoid doing &...

GDI+ and VC 6.0
Is it possible to use GDI+ in vc 6 Environment. If so what i have to do for that what r files lib r needed to copy into my currnet project plz help me sir "srVas" <it_srini@gawab.com> wrote in message news:<#j7tsdynEHA.2612@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl>... > Is it possible to use GDI+ in vc 6 Environment. > If so what i have to do for that what r files lib r needed to copy into my > currnet project > plz help me sir Hello there, yes of course you can use GDI+ from vc6 , but only on NT/2000/XP. the runtime for GDI+ comes with windows so deployment is not an issue. ...

GP v10.0 SP1 Known Issues?
I applied SP1 (MicrosoftDynamicsGP-KB945412-v10-ENU.msp) and have problems with the AreaPage.xsl. It seems it does not want to play well with menus that have an expansion. I found that if I copied the (AreaPage.xls) from another install (pre-SP1) that it works ok but I can't move a head this way on a clients machine. ...

password #6
Hi Guys I am using 2 different versions of excel and have applied a password protection to a work book to prevent anyone else opening it. When I try to change or remove the password I cannot find were to do it although the help files state go to Tools, options, general. When I do this there is no mention of password on the 2000 version please help xl2002 tools>options>security -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "jha" <j.hambling@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:IpZTf.205945$Q22.152402@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk... > Hi Guys &g...

CTabCtrl focus MS VC++ 6.0
Hello, I have written a class derived from Dialog (CDlgDataProc) which contains a CTabCtrl derived object (CTabDataProcess) and two CButtons (OK and Cancel). The CTabDataProcess contains 3 tabs, each tab contains a CDialog derived class. Everything works fine but I have a navigation problem using the TAB key. The focus starts in the OK Button, then jumps to the Cancel Button, then jumps into the dialog inside the tab control. So, the CTabDataProcess never gets the focus, and I need that to move between the tabs using the keyboard. If I press the TAB key in the last object within a tab the fo...

Excel 97 numeral input (eg) 6 goes 0,06
Hi everybody, In one of our IT rooms (edu enviroment) we still use Excel 97. On one of the clients, when u input a numeral value in any of the cells in a new document, the value is divided by 100. 1 -> 0,01 60 -> 0,6 300 -> 3 cell formating says nothing special (identical to other workstations without this problem) I tried creating a template and place it in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\XLStrart and such, no success. Any ideas? thx in advance, Jeroen Tiebout Sint-Niklaasinstituut 1070 Anderlecht - Belgium Hi goto 'Tools - Options - Edit' and uncheck &...

problem with Speech API 5.0
Hello I don't know which group I should put my question in - as I'm programming Visual C++ / MFC, I put it here. I've tried to compile the sample TTSApp from the Speech API 5.0 with Visual Studio 6.0, SP 5 (for testing TestToSpeech), but following error: "fatal error C1189: #Fehler : SAPI 5 requires a newer version of the Platform SDK than you have installed." But ... I installed both the Speech API and the Platform SDK from my current MSDN DVD (March 2004). These versions should match, should'nt they? So why this error message? Ok, problem solved now by finding a...