MCSD Resource

I have found a resource providing answers for examination questions
being helpful in certifying for MCSD....

http://technical-talk.com/mc/mcsd/mcsd.asp
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Converting resources in Exchange 5.5 to be compatable with Outlook 2003!
Hi all, We running a NT4 Enviroment with Exchange 5.5 and and clients such as Outlook 2000 and 2002 originally this was Inbox but over the years we have uppgraded. OS's are 2K and XP. All working fine untill we starting installing Office 2003 with Outlook 2003 and now we canot use resources like calendar in Exchange 5.5 we can happy create new ones. Does anyone have best way of upgrading resources to be compatable with Office 2003. In a about 4 mounths we going to Exchange 2003 but untill then I need a quick fix :-) Thank you very much, Laz. Laz: Are you referring to automatic bo...

Resource file (rc) units
Hello, I am currently trying to port a MFC app to the wxWindows API. My problem is I would like to convert a rc file to the wxwindows resource format but I don't understant units used in MS file. Ex : IDD_LECTEUR_DIALOG DIALOGEX 0, 0, 679, 471 STYLE DS_ABSALIGN | DS_SETFONT | DS_MODALFRAME | WS_POPUP | WS_VISIBLE EXSTYLE WS_EX_APPWINDOW FONT 8, "MS Sans Serif", 0, 0, 0x1 BEGIN CONTROL "",IDC_PANEL_CENTRAL,"Static",SS_LEFTNOWORDWRAP | WS_GROUP,5,117,667,236 LTEXT "",IDC_STATIC_PANEL,36,138,593,195,0,WS_EX_...

Resource Capacity Planning
I'm looking for an Excel application that illustrates resources availability by week over time (3-6 months) Try: http://archive.baarns.com/software/ Click Software > On-Line Catalog > Excel Software > Management Software Scroll down and look for "Scheduler" (free excel file) "Paul Hipgrave" <phipgrave@rogers.com> wrote in message news:LHsmb.50236$h61.14914@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com... > I'm looking for an Excel application that illustrates resources availability > by week over time (3-6 months) > > ...

How do Resource Groups relate to Resources
I am trying to figure out the linking table / GUID that connects Resource Groups to Resources/Users. Does anyone know what table in CRM connects these two? There isn't one. The group membership is defined in an XML document that is stored in the Constraints field of the ConstraintBasedGroupBase table (which is linked to ResourceGroup by them both having the same primary key value) -- David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk Blog: http://mscrmuk.blogspot.com/ "BCote" wrote: > I am trying to figure out the linking table / GUID tha...

Test on Type in Resource Center
Hi, In Project Server 2007 SP2 In the Resource Center of PWA, I'm trying to filter on the resource's Type : Work, Material, Cost But the system reject any test on these words. It seems it's waiting for numeric values. Have you any idea to test on this Type field? Thanks Robert -- Even though the Type field displays text data, the underlying data is actually numeric. So, you have to test for the following numbers in your Filter: Work resource = 0 Material resource = 1 Cost resource =2 Hope this helps. -- Dale A. Howar...

resource usage 01-13-10
Hi there, Is it possible to display remaining work in the right hand Pane? I can display it in the left hand pane (the table section) but can't seem to find in the right hand pane (the timephased area). eg. I want total remaining work for each resources for each month Many thanks. -- lk50 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ lk50's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/87282.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/microsoft-project/1292777.htm http://forums.techarena.in Nope. Remaining work is not a time...

about resources and the using
Hi! GC removes objects when the GC decides so because C# is managed. At the bottom I have a code snipped. The book I read say Always call Dispose() on Pen objects or use the using feature on the Pen object. I mean C# is managed so I can't understand why I should dispose the Pen object. GC should take care of this. The reason is probably that I mixup memory and resources. GC take care of free memory but not resources. I have some problem to understand why I must dispose the Pen object here because I see the Pen object as any object such as a Person or Car. So my first qu...

MCSD Resource
I have found a resource providing answers for examination questions being helpful in certifying for MCSD.... http://technical-talk.com/mc/mcsd/mcsd.asp ...

Global resource to local resource?
I inadvertantly imported what should be a local resource into the resource list in the server. I can't find how to convert it back to a local resource. Any tips? jlbreyer -- You cannot convert the enterprise resource back to a local resource. Instead, delete the enterprise resource using the Delete Enterprise Objects feature in PWA and you will solve the problem. Hope this helps. -- Dale A. Howard [MVP] VP of Educational Services msProjectExperts http://www.msprojectexperts.com http://www.projectserverexperts.com "We write the books on Project Server" ...

DLL (Resource)
My app fails to load my dll (LoadLibrary() fails) on Win98. Here is what I've found on MSDN: Windows Me/98/95: If you are using LoadLibrary to load a module that contains a resource whose numeric identifier is greater than 0x7FFF, LoadLibrary fails. If you are attempting to load a 16-bit DLL directly from 32-bit code, LoadLibrary fails. If you are attempting to load a DLL whose subsystem version is greater than 4.0, LoadLibrary fails. If your DllMain function tries to call the Unicode version of a function, LoadLibrary fails. What is this: If you are attempting to load a DLL w...

Unicode Problems In Resource Files
Hi, I have the following unicode russian string in an excel document ????????? ???? ???????T when i paste it into the string table in the resource editor it comes out as follows Нас�,�?ойка иг�?�< �"а�?�"илд�"� why is this could someone help i am toatally at a deadend with this. Regards Adrian, >I have the following unicode russian string in an excel document >????????? ???? ???????T >when i paste it into the string table in the resource editor it comes out as >follows >�?а�?�,�?ойка иг�?�< �"а�?�"илд�"� Adrian, I believe the c...

MCSD Cert.
Hello All, I am researching in to what it takes to get MCSD.net (VB or C#) certified. I have checked into a couple of training programs (TechSkills, New Horizon) and it seems like you are paying alot of money for mostly an self study course. Are there any MCSD's out there that can recommend a site or document that shows an outline on how to get this certification on my own? Thanks "mike" <nospamplease.com> wrote in message news:u4VXm6kGIHA.3360@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hello All, > I am researching in to what it takes to get MCSD.net (VB or C#) certified. ...

Become MCSD Certified
I have found a resource providing marvelous information on the key concepts for those who want to be MCSD certified.Must Read!!! http://www.it-visionist.com/Certifications/MCSD/MCSD.asp ...

PNG as a resource
Hello, I put a png file into resource and use CImage::LoadFromResource( resourceID ) This does not work Is there a way to put a png into resource and display it correctly? Thanks for answers "cem" <cemdegirmenci@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1160634193.482200.50080@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com... > Hello, > I put a png file into resource and use CImage::LoadFromResource( > resourceID ) > This does not work > Is there a way to put a png into resource and display it correctly? Only if you have it as a general binary resource and have code to decipher it, ...

Physical % complete and Progress in Resource Assignment View (2007
In Project Server 2007 (SP2 loaded), I am trying to add the Physical % Complete and the Progress columns to the Resource Assignment View (My Tasks|Go To|Resource Assignments). I can select both columns to add in the Manage Views page, but the Physical % Column doesn't provide any physical % data from the published .mpps, and the progress column doesn't even appear in the Resource Assignment View. My intent is to add the Resource Assignment View webpart to the My Tasks page to allow resources to easily see the summary tasks of their assignments. Any ideas? gb GB...

Excel cannot complete this task with available resources #3
I am getting this error in excel: Excel cannot complete this task with available resources. Choose less data or close other applications. I have Excel 2003 (11.8231.8221) SP3. My computer has 2.0 GB RAM. I closed all other apps but excel. The spreadsheet that I have has 19 tabs each with a query to an MS SQL database. My vb code also does some formating, background color and grouping of the returned data. The queries do not return much data. Most tabs have less that 100 rows. (All have 10 columns). This biggest has only 1961 rows. =info("memused") is 117,770,472 Any Id...

resources
where can i find resource for how to extend visio? i need to add new stencil with my shapes that will have code behind it. TIA. Check John Marshall's site (www.mvps.org/visio), he has pointers to documentation. Graham Wideman's book is excellent for really indepth, David Edson's is excellent (with examples) on getting started with shapesheets and automation, and of course you can always access the DVS documentation on MS. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/devref/HTML/DVS_01_Introduction__544.asp?frame=true al "z f" <dont@send.mails> wrote in message ...

Creating resources for meetings/appointments
I am an occasional administrator of an SBS2003 system. I am having trouble adding a resource such as 'Conference Room' to be available for meeting organisers to add to the 'resources' box for a meeting. I have created a new 'user' and mailbox, but cannot get the permissions right for the booking to be accepted as 'busy' instead of 'tentative' when making an appointment. I can't find any useful info on Microsoft's site. Can someone please point me to a step-by-step guide for setting this up? Thanks, in advance. VicQ ...

Server Resources
Is there a way to determine how much resources a network user is consuming in real time on a 2003 server? Every now and then our disk I/O shoots up and while I can see open files and sessions, I can't determine who is triggering it. I'm thinking someone is running a search on a shared drive. ...

MCSE or MCSD?
Hello I'am no sure to be in the right forum but it might that somenone are able to answer to my question. I'am wondering what would be the better exam in order to work in the financial modelling industry? Thanks Georges In simple words MCSE is Network Administration cert MCSD is Developing/Programming cert so from little of info you gave us, it seems that for financial modelling industry MCSD is a better choice for you "Georges" <georges@banking.fr.st> wrote in message news:0f6401c34637$f995de40$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hello > > I'am no sure to be in th...

% Complete with Multiple Resources
I am not sure how to explain the following MS Project Behavior to one of My project Managers. We us MSP 2007 in a Project Server Environment, with SP2, and December Cum Updates applied. We have a schedule with tasks, type Fixed Duration. Some of the tasks have multiple resources assigned to them, with equal work. We have observed the following behaviour under task usage view. Task Work Dur %work %comp remaining work Task ABCD 12 hrs 4 hrs 67% 0% 4 hrs Resource 1 4 hrs 100% 0 hrs Resource 2 4 hrs 0% 4 hrs Resource 3 4 hrs 1...

How to set a Resources Max Units across multiple projects
when working with Project Server 2007 I have resources that are working multiple projects at the same time. On a per project basis I want to define that a resource is working on Project A 60% of the time and Project B 40% of the time. Since the Max. Units defined on the Resource Sheet reflects what the resource is set to on the server and cannot be changed at the project level, what is the easiest way to define allocations on a per project basis? Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice BASICS: Make any Method Call "Timeout"-able http://www.eg...

Using local resources and central resource pool in the same file
We are trying to implement a central resource pool for our projects using MS-Project 2003 Standard. The problem we are currently facing is that Department personnel will be managed using a central resource pool in a separate file, while material and external resources specific to each project must be planned individually (locally) in each project file. Given the material volume each project handles, if it were to be entered in the central resource pool, it would become an unmanageable monster file. Up no now the only way we have found for sharing resources between files has be...

Resource Scheduling
I have tried to schedule resources but when I select Tool - Option - Calendar Option - Resource Scheduling I receive the error: "Unable to open folder cause server configuration error". Someone can tell me what I have to configure in exchange server? I have found nothing about this argument! I also installed the Auto Accept Agent because I hoped this helped me but nothing changed... Thank you in advance for your help! ...

Questions about Modeless Dialog, it works fine although the resource id was used twice
When I was try to write a modeless dialog class, my class is defined as following by the class wizard class CTestDlg : public CDialog { public: CTestDlg(CWnd* pParent=NULL ); // standard constructor ...... } CTestDlg::CTestDlg(CWnd* pParent /*=NULL*/) : CDialog(CTestDlg::IDD, pParent) { } Then I added a Create memberfuction as BOOL Create(); BOOL CTestDlg::Create() { CDialog::Create(CTestDlg::IDD); } In my following code, I use CTestDlg * pTestDlg=new CTestDlg; to construct a new dialog; and pTestDlg->Create(); pTestDlg->ShowWindow(...) to create and show t...