Make over �1000 by investing only �5 FIND OUT HOW HERE WONT HURT TO LOOK

Make Money with PayPal
 by "beatlerockin" <beatlerockin@[EMAIL PROTECTED] > May 11, 2004 at 11:54
AM

 Follow the directions below and in two weeks you'll have up to $2000.00 in
your PayPal account. There is a very high rate of participation in the
program because of its low investment and high rate of return. Just $5.00
one person!

THAT'S ALL !!!

If you are a skeptic and don't think the program will work, I urge you to
give it a try anyway! It REALLY WORKS! Why do you think so many people are
promoting this?

LOOK AT IT THIS WAY If the Program is a total failure for you and you
never
get even $1.00 in return, your total loss will be the $5.00! If you are
not
yet a PayPal member, there is no risk at all!!! If the Program is only
moderately successful for you, your PayPal account will have several
hundred
dollars deposited into it within the next few days! If you actively
participate in the Program, you could have up to $2,000.00 in your PayPal
account within two weeks!

Now let me tell you the simple details.

Getting Started!!

If you're not already a user of PayPal, the very first thing you need to
do
is go to PayPal and sign up. It takes two minutes and Pay Pal will deposit
$5.00 in your account just for becoming a member. That makes this
program's
total cost $0!!! Follow this link to open your PayPal account

https://www.PayPal.com/us/mrb/pal=RYH5FV5G5RARJ

Now log into your PayPal account, and send the PayPal account of the
person
listed in Position 1 $5.00. PayPal will ask you to select type (Select
service and put $5.00 donation for subject). When person in Position 1
receives notification of your payment, you can simply copy this page and
change the names in position #1 & #2 & #3 as instructed. Remember, only
the
person in Position 1 on the list gets your $5.00 donation. Send them a
donation then remove the #1 PayPal account from the list. Move the other
two
accounts up & add your PayPal account to the #3 position. After you have
retyped the names in the new order.

IMMEDIATELY send the revised message to as many people as possible.
PROMOTE!
PROMOTE! The more you promote the Program, the more you will receive in
donations!! That's all there is to it. You are reading this message in
usenet, and usenet is the best way to spread the word about the program.
Post this message to AT LEAST 200 groups in usenet(there are over 24,
000),
after you send the 5 dollars to the person at #1. This will guarantee you
profit from this program. The more groups you post it to, the more money
you
will make!!!. You can use a program like postXpert to post to all the
newsgroups at once. You can find this program at http://www.download.com.

Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various new groups
(on- line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.) Visit message
boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of
this letter and selecting copy and paste from the edit menu. Fill in the
subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through
the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button.
You're done.

When your name reaches Position 1 (usually in less than a week) it will be
your turn to receive the cash. $5.00 will be sent to your PayPal account
by
people just like you who are willing to send a $5.00 donation and receive
up
to $2,000 in less than two weeks. Because there are only (3) names on the
list you can anticipate 80% of your cash within two weeks.

Anytime you find yourself short on cash just take out your $5.00 donation
program and send it to 50 prospects. Imagine if you sent it to 100 or even
more. Most people spend more than $5 on the lottery every week with no
real
hope of ever winning.

IMPORTANT!!! IN ORDER FOR THIS PROGRAM TO WORK, YOU MUST BE HONEST. DO NOT
ADD YOUR EMAIL IMMEDIATELY TO THE #1 POSITION AND MAKE SURE TO SEND YOUR 5
DOLLARS TO THE PERSON AT #1. IF EVERYONE WHO TRIED THIS DIDNT SEND THE
MONEY, THEN NOBODY WOULD MAKE A DIME. 5 DOLLARS IS A VERY SMALL
INVESTMENT,
ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR ABOUT TO MAKE MANY MANY MANY TIMES THAT AMOUNT. IF WE
ARE ALL HONEST, THEN WE ALL MAKE LOTS OF MONEY!!

REMEMBER, you add your email to the #3 spot, and then move everyone else
up
1(deleting the person who was formally in the #1 spot and who you should
have sent your money to). DO NOT add your email to #1 when you start this
program. If everyone did this, then NO ONE would make a cent.

THIS PROGRAM WORKS - JUST TRY IT

POSITION # 1 PAYPAL ACCOUNT KarimHmaissi@mail.com
 # 2 PAYPAL ACCOUNT mastershake@hotmail.com
 # 3 PAYPAL ACCOUNT wmarks@msn.com
 and honesty make this plan work. Participants who actively
promote
this program will average between $800 and $1200 and receive the donations
within two weeks.

This is not a chain letter. You are simply making a donation of $5.00 to
another person. The Program does not violate title 18 section 1302 of the
Postal and lottery code.

Remember - TIME is of the essence. YOU can choose to live
Paycheck-to-Paycheck or live FREE from FINANCIAL BONDAGE. Become a part of
the donation program and help people help people.

This program is about helping each other!

Success is a journey - Not a destination!

Start Your Journey TODAY!!!!

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

OL2000 cannot look up groups in address book via LDAP
My company recently implemented a Notes Domino server and most of our users are using Outlook 2000 as the email (POP3) client. When we try to use OL to access the company address book using LDAP Directory Service, we cannot look up any groups. However, we can look up individual user accounts. But when we setup Outlook Express for LDAP lookups, we are able to search for groups. We'd like to do the same in OL2000. Anyone has any ideas why we're seeing this behavior and how can we fix it? Thanks. ...

Make Default

lookup view (find columns) doesn't work for "send email" functionality
When I add new find columns (p.e. parent customer) to my lookup view of my contacts, everything works just fine for lookups... But i recently discovered that this doesn't work if you p.e. open up an account record; you click the button "send email" on the toolbar (or just when you create a new email activity) , which will open a new email screen in MS CRM; and if you then click on the magnifying glass for the to;cc and/or bcc fields... If I select to address a contact and try to search on the parent customer (newly added find column for lookup view) I get no results! (only if i...

Finding my contacts
when I am traying to send and Email and opening a message when I click on To I cant find my contacts, it show me the contacts for anther data file. how can I view the my contacts when sending a email? See; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/contactsinaddressbook.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "hazzaa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1f43701c45826$e64ffda0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > when I am traying to send and Email...

I am setting up newsgroup in outlook but can not find the "news" .
I was told to drag the "news" command to the category "go" to set up news group...but I can not find the command "news"......can any one help please ? Thanks clement Look in tools, customize... Then got to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change the default newsreader to Outlook Express. If OE prompts you to make it your default newsreader the next time you launch it, click the "Don't ask me again" box and then click the No button. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours ...

making a transfer show up in the budget

making tickets

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

How to make VLOOKUP work for this

Make Personal Calendar Read Only

Is there a formula to find one phrase in a selection?
Hey again, Is there a formula I can use to figure out if there is one specific phrase in a selection? I'm updating the attendance prgram at the school that I work at. Every student has their own attendance sheet in Excel, and each sheet sort of looks like this: |Monday| Period 1:| A | (A=Absent; S=Seat time) Period 2:| S | Period 3:| A | So basically, if they have one or more "S"s, we can count them as being present for the day. I need the formula to find out if there is an "S" in that column, and if there is, I need it ...

Relocate My Outlook Look / Excel Settings
I have changed my system because of some unavoidable reason. I was using Windows 2000. And still using win 2000 How can I transfer my outlook settings (look, style, groupings, contacts, calendar, OE settings with Newsgroups ...in short all settings related to outlook & outlook express). Also If possible kindly tell me how can i transfer MS Office settings in general to my new system. Please please any suggestions / advices regarding relocation from old-system to new-system will be highly appreciated. Regards, Murtaza Hi Murtaza, That's a pretty good situation, two systems that w...

cannot find the .csv files for importing to hotmail
I am trying to import my contacts to a hotmail account but cannot find the ".csv" files that are requested. I have done a search with no apparent appropriate file found. Thanks Did you create a .csv file for Hotmail to import? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Bob asked: | I am trying to import my contacts to a hotmail account | but cannot ...

Looking for my female friend.
Hi group ! I am looking for my female friend. She is 39 years old and a 3(+) generation of Norwegian-Americans who has been born in the U.S. Please see http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0625796/ and http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0625796/bio for more information. She may be living in L.A. (that is Santa Monica / Pacific Palisades) and maybe family in Encino/Sherman Oaks. If you happen to see her, please send her back to me. I am same age as she and I miss her very much. I am living in Norway. Thanks! You obviously haven't got the first clue what this newsgroup is for... This is a support group.....

Making a bmp transparent
Using Publisher 2000 Windows 98SE Is it possible to make a graphic file transparent? I'm attempting to create a motivational cartoon and would like to have a couple of scenes in the background. To do this I think I need to make an image file transparent. Can it be done? I have Paint Shop Pro and MS Paint. I have the challenge in the file, "Problem.zip" which can be downloaded at: http://www.tinyurl.com/wifs On the "Odds, Ends & Funny Things page. Click on the Snowman. 'Appreciate the help. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of...

How to make Frames??
how to make frames in microsoft publisher??? You use the Tool called TEXT FRAME Pretty easy I would have thought - obviously a challenge for some. -- i try to find in tool section.. but there is no button called TEXT FRAME? can u tell me the steps! PLZ!! Thankx.. and one more question.. i would link some sites... but i want that link(site) to be pop up in new window.? how to do it??? i've been trying to find it.. but then it always pop up in same window.. and could u tell me the steps?? plz. Thanzk Trust me, there is most definitely a button called Text Frame. Look in the HEL...

Finding average of absolute values
I would like to know a formula to calculate the absolute average of a list containing both positive and negative numbers, so that the numbers below would produce a result of 9.464 3.45, 5.64, 19.71, -3.2, -15.32 Any help would be appreciated... Hi Glenn! One way: With your data in A1:A5 =AVERAGE(ABS(A1:A5)) Entered as an array by pressing and holding down Ctrl + Shift and then pressing Enter. Appears in the formula bar as: {=AVERAGE(ABS(A1:A5))} -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au ...

Array/Table: Looking up values?
I have a table set up in excel like so; A B C 1 x1 y1 z1 2 x2 y2 z2 3 x3 y3 z3 I want to be able to enter the y and x co-oridinetes and have excel return the value. For instance I want to find out the output for the combination 1A which is x1. I have not been able to figure out a way to do this, but I am sure it is possible. I have been trying to use the if and array funciton to no avail. Any help appreciated. Thanks. =INDEX($B$2:$D$4,MATCH(1,$A$2:$A$4,0),MATCH("A",$B$1:$D$1,0)) The last argument in Match depends on whether A2:A4 and B1:D1 are sorted in ascending order. I...

Excel 2007: Finding Column Position
Is there a formula that can look at a row of labels and return the columnar position of a designated value? For instance: Row A: Apples Oranges Pears Peaches How can I programmatically determine the column number for Pears? The end result is I am trying to do a VLOOKUP but the column number may be dynamic though the label will always be the same. Thanks, David Row 1 (not row A): =match("pears",1:1,0) will return the number of the column (if it finds a match) or an error (if there is no match). Debra Dalgleish has some samples that you may w...