LVS_OWNERDATA - List-View Features Supported in Windows XP

Hi all,

I want to use features supported in windows XP for CListCtrl as: Thumbnail,
Insertion mark;....
Any one can tell me the way or share me experience?

Thanks!
0
phucfbk (1)
12/6/2004 6:15:04 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

XP trying to download office home and student 2007
I am trying to download office to my XP. I keep getting error 1305. Can anyone please help? This is not related to Windows Update. Try an Office newsgroup. "kelli" <kelli @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:94747E84-9E7F-41F8-A2DF-D2BC426AE283@microsoft.com... :I am trying to download office to my XP. I keep getting error 1305. Can : anyone please help? kelli wrote: > I am trying to download office to my XP. I keep getting error 1305. Can > anyone please help? Do you mean from here? http://www.openoffice.org/ -- ...

NM_CUSTOMDRAW and LVS_OWNERDATA
Hi all, I have a question: I am using a virtual list control (LVS_OWNERDATA), and trying to handle the NM_CUSTOMDRAW message to draw something custom in one of the columns -- problem is, the NM_CUSTOMDRAW message only gets fired once for each item, rather than once for each column. Anyone know how to work around this? Thanks :) Casey This is normal behavior, you will need to draw the entire row when processing the NM_CUSTOMDRAW message. -- ============ Frank Hickman NobleSoft, Inc. ============ "Casey Langen" <avatar5d@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:yQQnb.17925$vi6.1...

Bills and Deposits view
My Bills and deposits in Money 2003 have always been listed by due date. Inadvertantly something must have happened, because now they are listed alphabetically. For the life of me I can't find an option anywhere to change it back. Please help!!!! Hi if you click on the column heading marked 'date' this will sort them in date order. Press it again, and it does reverse date order. You can click on most of the column headings to sort by that field/. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fi...

CRM 3.0/4.0: Views to show record that is created X Days Ago
I have a simple requirement to create a View with condition that the record is created x days ago, for example the record that is created 3 days ago. The only operator that is available for datetime (e.g. createdon) is only Last X Days, which if i show Last 3 Days, will show the records that were created today, yesterday, and 2 days ago. Is there any operator or any way to show the record that were created 3 days ago? I try to put condition "createdon Last 3 Days" and "NOT createdon Last 2 days", but there is no "NOT" operator in CRM. I try to insert new attribut...

View assending problem Money 2001
When I change the view on my current account to match my paper statements the balance total changes. i.e. Sort by date - Sort Decreasing - Balance �428 - correct Sort by date - Sort Ascending - Balance �210 - wrong Why is this anomaly occurring please? -- Guy Smith Great Missenden, Bucks, England. Web Pages: http://www.smith.dsl.pipex.com ...

Outlook viewing attachments
When I receive an email that has embeded pics, I can see the pics and text together as they should be, when going directly to att.net. Also, same on iphone. On Outlook, however, the pics show up as attachments and each must be opened separately. I am sure there is a setting to make them show in the main body of the message. Can you help me? "kenh" <kenh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3C81693E-C419-4B81-A398-F34C78E36DF4@microsoft.com... > When I receive an email that has embeded pics, I can see the pics and text > together as they sho...

SQL script to create views
I think I saw a script somewhere on CustomerSource that would crete views with Table Display Names - would anybody know where to find it? Thanks, Mario Do a search for SDK and GenView (or Gen View, and it's part of the SDK). I believe that's what it's called. It's not so much a script as it is a utility. Clint "Mario" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2a5ee01c465b4$e345d620$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I think I saw a script somewhere on CustomerSource that > would crete views with Table Display Names - would anybody > know wh...

Getting rid of Windows Mail
Whenever I enter into Windows Mail, it takes all of the e-mails from my online account and I can no longer view those e-mails online. This is beginning to be a problem when I'm not at home and need to access certain e-mails that have been moved to my Windows Mail on my laptop. How do I move all of my e-mails in Windows Mail, back to my comcast account and stop Windows Mail from transferring all of my e-mails every time I open it? I will also be travelling abroad soon without my laptop and need to access imporant e-mails that have been moved to my laptop. "Bri" &...

a container supports keys (similar to the set in STL)
Hi, I only see CMap, that maps keys to values. Does MFC support a container similar to the set in STL? That is, a container that supports only keys without value. Thanks for any information. Tony Are you talking about CList or CArray? AliR. "Tony Young" <jdt_young@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uzh$HH3UGHA.5364@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I only see CMap, that maps keys to values. Does MFC support a container > similar to the set in STL? That is, a container that supports only keys > without value. Thanks for any information. > > Tony ...

Apply one custom view to all folders in Outlook 2003?
Hello, I've recently installed Outlook 2003 and I'm having trouble getting rid of the "Show in Groups" option on all the folders. Any help would be greatly appretiated. Thank you, Brad ...

View column position or line number in Word 2007?
Ugh. I used to be ablet o see my horizontal column position in Word 2003 and I used to be ble to see the line I was on as well. Both were on the Status Bar. Did those features go away in Word 2007? I can find nothing in Help. Help seems to be very lacking in Word 2007. I am using Windows Xp. Thanks, Natelle Bracken San Diego Right click in the status bar to find those options. Pam Natelle wrote: >Ugh. I used to be ablet o see my horizontal column position in Word 2003 and >I used to be ble to see the line I was on as well. Both were on the Status >Bar. Did ...

Immediate Window Can't Be Viewed
Hello Microsoft Community: For whatever reason, my Immediate Window in Office 2002 will not show. I have tried CTRL-G and View Immediate but the immediate window does not show for either Access or Excel. Any ideas? It must be system-wide because it affects both Access and Excel. -- Rich Locus Logicwurks, LLC I repaired the immediate window damage by doing a System Restore to about a week ago. I had to do the System Restore in safe mode. Excel crashed on me during a debug session, so maybe it corrupted the immediate window. -- Rich Locus Logicwurks, LLC "Ri...

Viewing in web
I have a number of charts that I have linked using FrontPage. It works fine but the problem is that when the viewer opens the chart, the chart toolbar is floating in the middle of it. When I pull up the excel file regularly (not using the web link), the toolbar does not show. Any suggestions would be helpful. ...

Database support and CFormView
I am having two seperate questions about MFC, 1) If I don't specify database support options when a new project is created. Do I have a second chance to add database support later. Because I haven't set up the server yet and it needs to test the connectivity. In case I leave it to the last moment, is it possible to re-specify explicitly to use Database support. 2) Can I use a form to contain a direct3d appliation? Thanks Jack "Jack" <jl@knight.com> wrote in message news:<O4s6udkyEHA.260@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>... > I am having two seperate questions about MFC,...

Changing opening view and send/receive
When i open Microsoft Outlook XP 2002 I get the Outlook Today screen. How do i change this so I get my inbox on opening. Secondly I have a broadband connection and would like new mail to arrive and be sent automatically as soon as it arrives or is sent (like work emails) instead of having to manually press the send/receive button. How do i do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks. Shabs schrieb am 14.01.2005 15:23: > When i open Microsoft Outlook XP 2002 I get the Outlook Today screen. > How do i change this so I get my inbox on opening. Extras | Options | More | Ad...

select a record using datasheet view, then use form view to edit
Here's what I'm trying to do: I've created a form using autoform which creates a form with the parent table info on top and the child table below in datasheet view which is what I want because I want the user to be able to see all the related records easily. How can I open the child record in form view from the datasheet view? thanks for your input ...

how do i view for follow up flagged items in favourites
i accidentely removed "For follow up" flagged items from favourite hw do i get it back pls mark a copy of reply to srivathsa.alva@tatamotors.com Go to the Search Folders section of your folder tree, expand it, right click on For Follow Up and choose Add to Favorites "vathsa" <vathsa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A3086883-ADCB-400F-817D-5F4831EB0DE7@microsoft.com... >i accidentely removed "For follow up" flagged items from favourite hw do i > get it back ...

Outlook BCC View
I am trying to set up e-mail so that undernath the "to" and "cc" lines and before "subject" line there is ALWAYS a "bcc" line. I've looked all over and can't seem to be able to set that up. The only way to add a BCC is by drilling down into the "to". Thanks for the help. John View->BCC. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: John <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | I am trying to set up e-mail...

Windows Player 11
I asked a question simply cause I'm " Naive " to these machines. I don't know the 1rs thing about 'em. I need it for my classes.I'm just asking for your help??? -- Currently Lost in The World of Computers ~ Sweetie ~ Message posted via WindowsKB.com http://www.windowskb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/windows-media-player/201005/1 On Tue, 25 May 2010 07:52:51 GMT, "Sweetie via WindowsKB.com" <u59250@uwe> wrote: > >I asked a question simply cause I'm " Naive " to these machines. I don't know >the 1rs thing about &#...

Rules for View Source
Anybody out there know of a way to get the rules wizard to look at the source code of an incoming email? When I do a View Source for a specific email I can see quite a few ways to target spam for filtering ... but I can get / figure out how to get the rules wizard to look at the source code for the emails. I was hoping there was a way for the rules wizard to filter on specific strings in the source code of the email. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Bad Dog <baddog@junkyard.net> wrote: > Anybody out there know of a way to get the rules wizard to look at the > source cod...

view the formula
All the sudden I view the formulas in the bar in a relativley to othe cells =IF(R[-7]C[1]<R[-7]C[7],R[-7]C[1]*0.11,R[-7]C[7]*0.11) I dont know how to switch to a normal view. Please advise. Hana ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements See answer posted elsewhere. Please don't post the same message in multiple groups - it just fragments any answers you get, a...

View Partial Source in IE8?
Hi all, This was one of my favorite feature and was extremely useful. It was packaged as part of the IE5 Dev PowerToys back in Aug. 2001. I've used it in the past on IE6 and *I think* IE7. I've seen posts saying it is compatible with IE6 & IE7 but nothing about IE8. I'm using IE8 and don't want to install it if it will screw anything up. I have 2 questions: 1. Will this work with IE8? 2. Why was this tool "done away with" when it was so popular? TIA Dave Black -- 2b || !2b "Dave Black" <DaveBlack@discussions.microsoft.c...

UPGRADE XP HOME to XP PRO SP2
I have Windows XP Home, SP3 with latest updates. I purchased Retail Windows PRO with SP2 How do I upgrade my XP home to XP PRO? Either uninstall SP3 from Home Edition or slipstream SP3 into your XP Pro installation media and create a new installation CD. -- -- "LURKER" <feelingdumb@nowhere.net> wrote in message news:uCoY16PdKHA.5228@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I have Windows XP Home, SP3 with latest updates. > > I purchased Retail Windows PRO with SP2 > > How do I upgrade my XP home to XP PRO? there is very little difference between ...

Ways to view your tasks
Hi, Is it possible to view your tasks pane in your Inbox so that you don't have to keep switching between the two sceens of Mailbox & Inbox? Our company is running Outlook 2003 if it matters. Many thanks. -- Dave Mitch "Dave Mitch" <DaveMitch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9093CC5-0C1F-4907-A308-DC58D1060571@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to view your tasks pane in your Inbox so that you don't have > to keep switching between the two sceens of Mailbox & Inbox? Not with Outlook 2003, but you can certainly have ...

View only items in the left column that have X's in right columns
I'm sure there is a simple function for this. I have a master list of items in my far left column. The columns to their right use various combinations of the masterlist for which I have placed an X within the column in line/the row of the masterlist on the left. How do I get the program to sort or eliminate both the items or rows not with an X from the master list on the left along with eliminating from view all the other columns but the one selected? I want to be able to print individual reports showing how each individual column matchs up with the master list. HELP I think t...