what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++?

thanks
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Depends upon what you mean load. If you mean launching default browser, use ShellExecute.
If you mean to load it in your MFC app, use CHTMLView. Other options are MSHTML,
IWebBrowser2 etc.

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]
ajaykalra@yahoo.com

<anonymous@coolgroups.com> wrote in message
| what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++?
|
| thanks

0
ajaykalra (6840)
1/3/2004 6:19:12 AM

microsoft Web browser control ActiveX control use to load
the web pages like internet explorer.

Thanks.

R.Selvam

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01CA7D92.03F9F310 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi there, I get "loading network card information ...error provider load failure" = when I go and use systeminfo.exe . How can I fix this? Thanks, Gordon ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01CA7D92.03F9F310 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN&qu...

OWA (Not Loading)
Does anyone know of any issues with Satellite Service and the right side of OWA not loading. The left side loads but the user cannot see anything on the right. OWA works from any other connection. Thanks, KG ...

SOS,how to load a invalid or damaged .gif file to create Image Object.
hi everyone. my question is this:how to load a .gif image file that is invalid or damaged image format? Notice,I want to load the invalid damaged image file to operate it. my code is below,but all of they are not correct. -------- 1.Image.FromFile(fileName);load from a file directly,it throws a OutOfMemoryException.In msdn,it's mean the file is a invalid image format. 2.Image.FromStream(stream);load from stream,it throws a ArgumentException. -------- ps:IE and Google Picasa can load and display the damaged .gif file correct. Or there is any other methods to operate the i...

Error loading CRM 3.0 Client with Outlook
I receive error message "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM Functionality" when starting Outlook with CRM 3.0 client installed. I have uninstalled CRM, Office, and cleaned the register using Register Mechanic. I am now getting the same error with an event error "A problem occurred initializing Microsoft CRM COM interopt". Anyone have any ideas? Thanks. I have the exact same issue has anyone found a solution to this? I am running all avialable updates on both Office 2003 and XP Pro, I DO NOT have the Business Contact Manager for Outlook installed. "rtop...

Outlook Web and Signatures
Hi: When people here are using Outlook XP installed and configured on their desktops and start a new email they can see their corporate signature. However, when people are using outlook via the IE browser and are starting a new email they can't see their signatures. Is there any way to activate or create a signature for them in outlook web. Thanks, -- Jim ...

loading web application project suddonly takes 5 mintues and says "Contacting server to open Web project.." wile it takes 5 minutes to load. how to fix? i tried reregistering asp.net and iisreset. no
loading web application project suddonly takes 5 mintues and says "Contacting server to open Web project.." wile it takes 5 minutes to load. how to fix? i tried reregistering asp.net and iisreset. no progres. ...

Workbook sheet page numbering?
Is there away to get sequential page numbers in each footer for each page if I print an entire workbook? Example: If Sheet One is 3 pages, Sheet Two would start number at 4 and so on..Thanks Go to File -> Page Setup. Choose the Header/Footer tab. Change the footer to "Page 1 of ?" on each page of your workbook. Now, choose File -> Print. Choose "Workbook" from the list and click the Preview button. You will see the page numbers. >-----Original Message----- >Is there away to get sequential page numbers in each >footer for each page if I print...

What do I load ?
Hello. I'm trying to develop a web comsuming client using VS.NET 2003(VB), .NET Framework 1.1.4322, ASP.NET 1.1.4322, WSE2.0 on a WinXP Pro Sp2 comuter. If i comsume this web service: https://xatanet.net/xatanetwebservice/tripexportservice.asmx and do this operation: RetrieveArchivedTrips using: Dim strDate As Date = "2006-04-01" Dim endDate As Date = "2006-04-28" proxy.RetrieveArchivedTrips(strDate, endDate) What do I load when i use the following statements in my program: Dim doc as XmlDocument = new XmlDocument() doc.Load() Any...

Outlook Web Access More Mailboxes
In our organisation we have some users with two mailboxes. One mailbox is there own and the other is a common mailbox of a department. How can I make it happen that when they start OWA (with there own account) they see both mailboxes and not only their own mailbox. Thanks. Make them type in Address server\exchange\alias1 server\exchange\alias2 mjkusters wrote: > In our organisation we have some users with two mailboxes. One mailbox is > there own and the other is a common mailbox of a department. How can I make > it happen that when they start OWA (with there own account) they...

new web query ( import data )
I knoticed that you can download tables into excel from a URL or web site. mutiple tabples can be selected, however when I selected tables from a different part of the URL during the same web query it only downloaded one of the selections not all of them. Is there anyway you can download mutiple tables with out conducting many new web queries? thanks Josh ...

remove a single blank page in a two-page layout?
I am editing a booklet with a two-page layout. I now have single blank pages interspersed throughout that I want to remove. Deleting a "page" does not work as it deletes two single pages in the master document. Any suggestions. Thanks. How many pages do you have? Booklets work with multiples of four. Try this, view, clear two page spread, then delete the page. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "restokes" <restokes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:297044BD-4A68-4A30-9B71-84579...

Remove page number under pagebreak preview
How do I remove the page numbering in the middle of pagebreak preview and still remain under pagebreak preview mode. I don't think you can. Gary wrote: > > How do I remove the page numbering in the middle of pagebreak preview and > still remain under pagebreak preview mode. -- Dave Peterson ...

Front Page error message
I had to reinstall my FP software today because of some missing component in my original FP on the computer. I now constantly get an error message that there is a FP error in DIBENG.DLL and FP will now close. I can open FP in safe mode but it doesn't function as well as the regular version. What is DIBENG.DLL and can I do anything to correct the problem? Should I reinstall the original software - or? Any help would be much appreciated. I am in the midst of a job and need the software to be fully functional. Thanks. ...

Interactive Web pages in Excel 2007
Hi, I've spent most of today - pulling my hair out - trying to work out how to post interactive Excel 2007 web pages to a web site. I've found instructions for Excel 2003 but not 2007. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated. Zatara (from the Count of Monte Cristo!) Hello, Does this help? http://www.brighthub.com/computing/windows-platform/articles/21435.aspx -- Regards, Nate Oliver Microsoft Excel MVP "Zatara" <gnws01@gmail.com> wrote in message news:53272aa8-f5ba-4059-ad05-873db72b2bcd@z9g2000yqi.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I've spent ...

Debug image fails to load.
Hi, I created an OS design with KITL, Kernel debugger enabled in Debug mode. But when i try to load the image to the CEPC it fails to boot. I am attaching the log here. ------ SERIAL PORT LOG starts ----------- Microsoft Windows CE Ethernet Bootloader Common Library Version 1.0 Built Dec 9 2002 18:35:13 Copyright (c) 2000-2001 Microsoft Corporation Microsoft Windows CE Ethernet Bootloader 3.3 for CE/PC (Feb 6 2003) Boot Args @ 0x1F136 and ucLoaderFlags is 1 PCI Device Configurations (3 PCI bus(es) present)... ======================================================== Bus, Devi...

[2006] Home Page
Two problems on my home page im Money 2006: 1. Investment performance: Money says: "It's up 28,43% from your weighted average cost 0,00 ?". 0,00 is the problem, not Euro. I had the same in Money 2004. Why didn't MS fix this, or am I doing something wrong? In Performace report, Money calculates a correct cost basis. Why isn't Money able to divde cost basis by quantity? 2. The charts, e.g. Income and expenses are way too big. Is it possible to reduce the size? They take more than half of the height of one column. Andreas. ...

Click on a link and a picture loads in cell depending on which link you have clicked
Hello If I have five links in cells A1:A5 with peoples names. How can get... e.g. If I click on Bill in A2 then a picture of Bill loads in cell D1 an then click Mark and a picture of Mark loads in D1. Thanks in advanc -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I'm not sure what you mean by link in A1 through A5, but I'd try it this way: Put all 5 pictures on the worksheet and position them where you want them. Name them to match the values in A1:A5. Select the picture for Bill and then type Bill in the name box (to the left of the formulabar) and hit enter. After all 5...

Web link to contact
Hi, I'm creating a web application to manage some information. It's a trusted application and has access to all desktop properties, etc. Is there a method of creating links which will open contacts in Outlook? So if the web application link "Thomas Quinn" is pressed, Outlook will open to the contact Thomas Quinn? Thanks in advance! Outlook version?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=3D54=20 "Anvah Gareson" <aspi...

Hi I am logged on as Domain administrator and have installed Office 2000 twice over.. I am getting the following error, and I have put it into Microsoft Support but it comes up with nothing. The error is "Unknown Error 0xAF54011D You Do not have permission to log on" any Ideas thanks It helps telling where you get this error and where you are trying to connect to. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "News" <sasa@sdfad.com> wrote in message ...

Open new windows page
I can right click a topic in a web page and select "Open in new tab" or "Open in new window". Is there a way that I can change settings in IE 8 that will allow me to open in a new window when I just click on it? I realize the right click is a very small inconvenience, but I'd like that option if it's possible. Tab shortcuts include: Open links in a new tab in the background CTRL+click Open links in a new tab in the foreground CTRL+SHIFT+click Close tab (closes window if only one tab is open) CTRL+W or CTRL+F4 View list of open tabs CTRL+SH...

Ev�nements Load et Unload
Quelqu'un peut-il me dire pourquoi je n'arrive pas � s�lectionner les �v�nements Load et Unload dans la partie droite de mon UserForm (et ce qu'il faut faire). (Je n'ai pas d'�v�nements Load et Unload dans la partie droite de ma liste, la partie gauche ayant le nom UserForm). D'avance merci, Jean-michel ...

While loading
I want to show a welcome screen while the application loads in the back ground. How can this be done? Thanks. Jess look at this:- http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/dialogspl.asp -- Vipin Aravind http://www.explorewindows.com "Jessica Weiner" <jessica@gmail.com> wrote in message news:jA8Qf.44094$F_3.26672@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net... >I want to show a welcome screen while the application loads in the back >ground. How can this be done? > > Thanks. > Jess > PJ's website has a nice class for this... obviously if you Google "Splash Scree...

linking two pages
I have seperate documents and then I put them all together into one as a completely different document. Can you link these two seperate documents and see all of the information instead of just a button that will take you to the linked doc? I want to make corrections to one doc and have the other doc update itself when it is opened but I do not want the link to appear as an icon. I have figured out how to do it in excel but I cannot seem to get it to work in Publisher. Is there a way to do it? ...

Open Excel worksheet from web page.
I have an excel 2000 worksheet with extensive VBA code. I can open the worksheet in Excel 2000 and Excel 97 without any problems (the code was written in Excel 2000 VBA but works in both versions of Excel). The worksheet is located on a server on a LAN. However, when I try calling it from a web page, it seems to give varying results. I have tried several methods of calling the worksheet. a) Using ASP and CreateObject("Excel.Application") and then using this objects Open method to open the required workbook. This works OK if Excel 2000 installed on client but gives run time erro...

Drop-down lists loading
Hi, I have several huge drop-down lists (countries for several forms,applications etc.) to load into the CRM. The only way to do that, I found is manual typing. Any ideas how I can do that in the automatic way? Thanks. You could use the SDK to do it programatically. How long is the list? Problem is by the time you have written the code to do such a job you usually could have typed the data in. "innab" <innab@nur.com> wrote in message news:0ca201c36bcf$1629b420$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > I have several huge drop-down lists (countries for several > forms,applicat...