Listen to me

SEXY 24-Hrs +91 9810577227

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Listen to me
SEXY 24-Hrs +91 9810577227 ...

Trace Listeners
Hi. How can I dynamically decide which trace listener to use? I tried to use trace switches but it seems that I can't do that with switches. Suppose the configuration file below: <system.diagnostics> <trace autoflush="true"> <listeners> <add name="toFile" type="TextWriterTraceListener" initializeData="App.log" /> <add name="toEvent" type="EventLogTraceListener" initializeData="AppLog" /> </listeners> </trace> </system.diagnostics> Is it p...

how could i know which port is being listened?
how could i know which port is listened by a specific appz ? or is there any function could tell me how many ports are currently being using and what are they? i am new to winsock Hi David, Refer the iana site to get the list of well known ports http://www.iana.org/assignments/port-numbers Vijay "David" <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BDF1CE0-4637-47F8-AC37-30B73331855B@microsoft.com... > how could i know which port is listened by a specific appz ? or is there > any > function could tell me how many ports are currently being using and wh...

MFC Socket listener
Hello everyone, got a quick question here that hopefully someone can help me with. Basically I am having trouble with my Client application which uses MFC CSockets. I currently can only listen to one port (say 4000), and I need to be able to listen to multiple ports. Originally I just set up two listeners (one listening on 4000 another on 4200) but the problem with this is that I need to know which Listener is flagged when I call the OnAccept() method (actually this method is calling another function OnProcessPendingAccept() at which point I need to know which listener got tagged). Basical...

LISTEN TO THIS AUDIO EBOOK
Hi thought you might like to listen to this audio ebook. It is an interview about a man called Stephan Ducharme. He has just become a multimillionaire. I bought his book entitled 1Million Visitors. The man is a pure genius in what he does. So if you want to have a listen click the link below and you will be directed to the ebook. http://www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=29439 --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050819113522D6a4YpI7 ...

Unable to set listening port on an activeX control
Hi. I have incorporated an activeX control on my application but when i set its listening port to a particular port it does not get set. When i do a netstat -ab on the command line, the port that my application listens to is some random port other than what i have set. What could be the problem? And how do i get it right? The similar application works in VB. Regards Rahul "rahulthathoo" <rahul.thathoo@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1153130542.084178.205340@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi. > I have incorporated an activeX control on my application but when...

Cannot Delete Account
I have read several reports of the same issue I am having. I am a signer on multiple accounts at a bank, most of which are commercial accounts. One writes 4,000 payroll checks every other week. I have 2 personal accounts and 36 business accounts. I do not want money to download the transactions into my personal money software. I have shown those accounts as closed but Money '05 continues to download the transactions. I can not delete individual accounts because it will delete all of them. Money '04 could select accounts to update. I am too far into this to go back as I di...

Listening for clients
When doing listeningSocket->Create(port) where listeningSocket is of type CMyListenAsyncSocket, inherited from CAsyncSocket, I get the error WSAEAFNOSUPPORT (The specified address family is not supported.) All that is done before the Create call is creating the object: listeningSocket = new CMySettingsListenSocket(this); CMySettingsListenSocket:: CMySettingsListenSocket(CInlamningarDlg* parentDlg) : serverSock(NULL), callingDialog(parentDlg) {} What can be the cause of this problem? ...

Listening and Connecting At The Same Port
I use MFC Visual C++ 4.2. I have developed a network application using CSocket. I am having 3 applications: Server app, Client app, Broadcaster app. If Server app has error and needs to be restarted, Broadcaster was meant to be a TEMPORARY Server. And EACH TIME the Server app restarted, it will act as CLIENT and connect to the Broadcaster then the Server app will return to its ORIGINAL role as Server then Broadcaster app will do BroadcastSystemMessage( "WAKE UP" ) to Client application notifying that the Server is ready to receive Join request. 1. I did all this and duri...

Millionaire at 31 ... on the Internet! Listen to how he is doing it. #13
It�s finally ready! Stephan Ducharme, the "Free Ad Guru" has just released his new 9 steps ! It's what everybody has been waiting for... For weeks now. Thousands of marketers jumped on it in the same day. Don�t wonder why. Stephan Ducharme is now a legend in online marketing. Millionaire at 31 � on the Internet. He went from ground zero to 1 Million hits in weeks. He discovered something hidden and when he released it, he became famous. His top affiliates are making $5000.00 a week selling his course right now. It sells like hot cakes. Why? Because Stephan Ducharm...

XML Listener
I'm trying to create a 24/7 XML listener which will take any XML file or XLS file and send the data back and forth to SQL Server. This service has to run 24x7. Any suggestions! Thanks ...

Millionaire at 31 ... on the Internet! Listen to how he is doing it. #6
Hi my name is Melchisedek, I came across this free audio e-book last November 14th and the results have been amaaaaazing. I'm not going to take up a lot of your time telling you about it but I will say you're where I was a couple of months ago. You won't believe the ride. Do yourself a favour and click on this link to get a free copy of the e-book. This one works. It does not matter if you have a website to promote or not. He's got a winner to tell you about. Be sure to scroll down from the first page to follow along with the audio book. PS. Do yourself a favor. Take t...

Listening to Radio Stations
I would greatly appreciate if someone could suggest how I can listen to a radio station's Internet site using Windows Media Player running in Windows 7? I know this sounds like a very simplistic question, and it is, but I cannot find where to search on Windows Media Player for radio stations that simulcast over the Internet. Thank you in advance for any information or advice you can provide. Windows Media Player/Media Guide.You have hundred of choices there.Hope you get it. "lakeeriegator" <lakeeriegator@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el me...

CAsyncSocket Listen Timeout
Good Afternoon Everyone; I hope someone has come across this problem before. I am doing some programming with CAsyncSockets and I am unable to find a way to get the Listen method to timeout. Communication between my two computers works fine and I can send and receive data no problem. However I want to ensure that if for whatever reason one of the computers goes down that the other computer does not sit there waiting to receive data that is never coming. Currently all I can think of is spawning a thread to do the counting for me, and then close my listining thread through my new thread...

CAsyncSocket::Listen cannot be closed
I have a problem that a MFC ActiveX program (Very simple) with just a CAsyncSocket::Listen run. I found that if the container is a C# program and it has Webbroswer control and has loaded a ActiveX page, then the CAsyncSocket::Listen cannot be closed. How to repeat: In the ActiveX Program, there is a function called: SHORT CTestSocketCtrl::StartStandBy(SHORT port) { AFX_MANAGE_STATE(AfxGetStaticModuleState()); // TODO: Add your dispatch handler code here return m_socket->StartListen(port); } int CMyAsyncSocket::StartListen(int port) { if(!Create(port)) { ...

Response of listening socket when queue of pending connections is full
According to the documentation for the 'CAsyncSocket::Listen' command, if the queue of pending connections on a listening socket is full when a new connection request arrives, the client will receive a WSAECONNREFUSED error message. My question: Is it possible to gather statistics on how many connections, if any, have been refused? In my application, if I don't respond to a client's connection request in a timely manner, the data that the client want's to send me will be lost forever. If I had had control over the client end of the software, I would have designed it to r...

Is anyone from Microsoft listening??
I'm pretty sure I paid extra so that I could have the benefit of someone from Microsoft answering my posts. In my first 30 days of using this newsgroup, I have several questions unanswered, and I have not heard from anyone from MS. I know this is the "public" newsgroup, but it appears to be the only newsgroup available to me in CustomerSource. I have registered my e-mail address as an address that should be watched by MS. Anyone know the answer to this mystery? Cheers, Steve There is a private newsgroup on customersource. It is monitored by support personnel. "Ste...

port 25 listener
Hi, I am in the process of shutting down 1 of our exchange 2003 server, but would like to log all connections on port 25 on the server before shutting it down, just in case any patch files are using it to internally, to relay alerts. Has anyone know of any good port listener/logging that I could use? Thanks in Advance Brian Brian: You could enable SMTP protocol logging on the properties of the SMTP virtual server. That would help you to accomplish what you are wanting to see. However, unless you have removed the public folder store, you will continue to see public folder replication...

Listening port for exchange
I have windows 2003 and exchnage server 2003 installed under system manager SMTP - Default SMTP Virtual Server - Genral Tab - Advanced you will found TCP Port before two months this port was 2525 today I want to change this port to 25 as a default but the problem can not change it it still listing in 2525 I check by telnet 192.168.0.x 2525 it's reply but if I telnet by 192.168.0.x 25 no one reply anyone can help me how can I force Default SMTP Virtual Server to change the inbound exchange port? Admin wrote: > I have windows 2003 and exchnage server 2003 installed > under syste...

write a program which tests a specific port to see wether is listening mode?
hi all, I want to write a program which tests a specific port to see wether is in listening mode or not. do you know any api / code to get tat?? Network port? Or I/O port? I'm assuming network port information here... Are you looking for the sort of state that netstat reports? Take a look at GetTcpTable, which will lead you to the rest of the functions for the IP Helper APIs. joe On 30 Apr 2007 04:53:13 -0700, "vishal.g.shah@gmail.com" <vishal.g.shah@gmail.com> wrote: >hi all, > I want to write a program which tests a specific por...

Millionaire at 31 ... on the Internet! Listen to how he is doing it.
"Hi, my name is theeb basheer. Since months, I have tried everything, nothing worked out. The Internet is so competitive, I was only a number. Now I�m so excited seeing paychecks from my online business coming in. Everything changed when I read Stephan Ducharme�s course "How to get 1 Million visitors on your website without paying a dime in advertising." If you are tired of working an entire month for 10 or 100 bucks, Click here. Stephan is different. He is a real player, doing it himself � He is getting more than 20,000 visitors raging on his site each day to learn his techniq...

Listening to email attachements with audio
I opened an email with a (.wmv) My Windows media player gave me this error message. Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file. What am I doing wrong? Would appreciate any help. In news:17411BBA-9F02-4BCC-95A1-5CD32AA75A19@microsoft.com, Alawton <Alawton@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I opened an email with a (.wmv) > > My Windows media player gave me this error message. > > Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might >...

listen sound from remote pc
I'm going to link microphone to my home computer and I'd like listening sounds from remote pc at work. What can you suggest me for capture and save audio stream and listening it in real time by remote pc ? Is this the correct group to post it ? "Riccardo" <ric.castellani@alice.it> wrote in message news:b4fa06e9-6ee0-4844-9f5b-e636aeced95e@z7g2000yqg.googlegroups.com... > I'm going to link microphone to my home computer and I'd like > listening sounds from remote pc at work. > What can you suggest me for capture and save audio stream and ...

Wanna listen to music while surfing...
get the new google search toolbar http://mygooglesearch.ourtoolbar.com/ ...

CAsyncSocket listen hangs system
Hello :) with this code in the initdialog of my cdialog my entire system hangs: m_ListenSock.SetParent(this); m_ListenSock.Create(8081); m_ListenSock.Listen(); m_ListenSock is derived from CAsyncSocket. However, I took the code into work today and ran the code on my machine there and it was fine.. any ideas as to why this would happen? perhaps a bad winsock file? How would I trouble shoot this? Thanks! "ralph" <machio@karatekid.com> wrote in message news:W6udnSg0Vs0gGpndRVn-gw@magma.ca... > Hello :) > with this code in the initdialog of my cdialog my entire sy...