Linking problem

Hi,

  when i try to compile my project i get the following
error:
  LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "dsprop.lib"

Where is this file? What should i do?

Regards
Emmanuel
0
e951753 (3)
9/11/2003 2:54:38 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Emmanuel,

>   LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "dsprop.lib"
>
> Where is this file? What should i do?

You need to update your platform sdk.
http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/platformsdk/setuplauncher.asp

--
Regards,
  Kobi Ben Tzvi

"Emmanuel" <e951753@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Hi,
>
>   when i try to compile my project i get the following
> error:
>   LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "dsprop.lib"
>
> Where is this file? What should i do?
>

> Regards
> Emmanuel

0
tsumbush (69)

Linking broker website with excel
Hi group members, I have been trying to find way to do trading using ms excel instead going to their website and do it. I looked up WWW but couldn't find much on this. Is there member would help me in this regards, Thanks. On Jan 3, 6:54=A0am, Rakesh Khowal <rakeshshail2...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi group members, > > I have been trying to find way to do trading using ms excel instead > going to their website and do it. I looked up WWW but couldn't find > much on this. Is there member would help me in this regards, Thanks. Hi Rakesh maybe this commerci...

Define a variable problem
Can anyway advise me on how to define a variable in Excel. I did basic at school as a kid and I wanted to define a variable and name it at the beginning of the spreadsheet and then use the formulas to alter the variable as we move through the sheets. I'm modeling financial spreadsheets, so I might want to add 100 to the variable sales at time t+1 or something. Can anyone help or suggest how I might get started. Many thanks in advance Alex You could name a cell, and enter the variable in that cell. For example: Select cell A1 Click in the Name Box, to the left of the formula bar. Type a...

excel path incorrect problem
Strange problem with excel 2002 sp3 on windows 2000 sp4. If we open an excel document via exel - eg file - open the document opens. However if we go to the network folder directly and try to open the same file we get an error - cannot find file - path/libary incorrect ? I did a seach for .xlb file which I know can be a problem and cannot find this at all but symptoms of this are usually excel hanging and not opening at all ? Any suggestions would be really appreciated. Thanks Carolyn Sometimes one of these works: Tools|Options|General|Ignore other applications (uncheck it) --- or ---...

Combo box problem 04-28-10
I have some combo boxes that do not display when prompted. Everything is blank, but the information is there if I click in the blank region. Also if I type the item in the combo responds that it is not on the list. These same combo boxes work on my desktop with access 2000. My laptop has access 2003. What is the fix? -- Jim Try installing the Access 2003 post-Service Pack 3 hotfix described in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945674 -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "jim1156" <jim532002@yahoo.com> ...

Problem with windows messages routing, DoModal and MessageBox
Consider a working thread, periodically posting WM messages to GUI thread so the event handler CMyDialog:OmMyMsg is called. When I show another dialogs form CMyDialog:OmMyMsg() , and pass them "this" as a parent, MFC calls CMyDialog:OmMyMsg() again and again because there are more messages waiting (and the working thread posting them again and again). Now we throw away these messages with static guard but what we really want is the messages to wait in a queue _as if_ those another dialogs were shown from another thread. What are the possible solutions for the problem? Use...

linked files
When I open a file it says it is linked to another file. When I check the links it is linked to a file I no longer have. How do I find where the link is coming from and get rid of it. Going to the Edit Links doesn't seem to get rid of the file. Charlie C Try Bill Manville's excellent "FindLink" utility .. It's available at Stephen Bullen's page: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Def�ault.htm -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1� 22' N 103� 45' E xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "Charlie 5280" <Charlie 5280@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Microsoft Outlook 2000 problems
When clicking on an email address in a website I get the following error message from microsoft outlook: "Can't create item" Does anyone know how to correct this? Also, I have to press the send/receive button to send or receive, at work I do not it does it automatically. Does anyone know how to correct this as well? Thank you. 1. Delete your frmscache.dat file 2. Define your send immediately options under Tools->Options. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus,...

CRM 1.0 Sales for Outlook installation problem
Greetings - I'm attempting to install v1.0 of Sales for Outlook, however I'm not having much luck. The client PC is Win2K pro SP4, running Office XP Sp2. I've checked this newsgroup thoroughly in hopes of finding a solution, however I've only found suggestions that have so far not helped. So far I've seen people suggest checking that the client resides in the same AD domain as the server, ensuring that the user doing the install has appropriate install rights and is a licensed CRM user assigned to at least one role, doing regsrv32 on CrmIsapi.dll and probably a...

how do I update links without being prompted in Excel?
When I open my work book a pop-up appears asking if I want to update links. I want this prompt to stop. This can be either manual or automatic but, it will always ask the question. You could remove the links... go to "Edit", then "Links". "katie.donovan" wrote: > When I open my work book a pop-up appears asking if I want to update links. I > want this prompt to stop. See also "Removing automatic link if the real answer is that you don't want the link. "JR" wrote: > This can be either manual or automatic but, it will always as...

CRichEditCtrl::SetBackgroundColor problems
I'm wanting to set the background color of the RichEdit control to the color of the property page it's in. My code is below: COLORREF c1 = c_reTXDisp.SetBackgroundColor( TRUE, RGB(0,0,0)); This should be simple but it's not working for me. The background is still white but if I change the line to this: COLORREF c1 = c_reTXDisp.SetBackgroundColor( FALSE, RGB(255,0,0)); The background color does change. Am I missing something in the documentation? Should I take a different approch like finding the property page's color and specifying that for the second parameter? Ho...

Text File problem
I just upgraded from VS 2003. I notice if I try to write a CString to a file it p u t s s p a c e s between the characters in the file. I works fine if I use a character arrary. Is there a way I can use CString. I've tried using CFile and CStdioFile with the same result. Here's quick and dirty code. The commets // are for code that doesn't work. CStdioFile shutfile; CString filid; filid="sdown.cmd"; char ap_cs[]="now is the time"; //CString ap_cs; //ap_cs="now is the time"; int proof_i; proof_i=shutfile.Open(filid,CFile::modeC...

read if you're having passport problems
Hi- I was just having problems signing into money w/ my passport. What follows is what the MS support person suggested I do, and it managed to fix the problem that had been bothering me for 2 weeks: ----- Dear Dan, I apologize for the mistake I have made to write 2004 instead of 2002. Focusing on this issue, I am sorry to hear that the problem still persists. Actually, we have received several service requests which detail the same Passport sign in issue in Money. We have reported this problem to our product team. Based on their feedback, the problem is that one of a Passport se...

Outlook 2000 Send problem
When sending mesasges through outlook, more often than not, the recipients do not receive them. The exception seems to be test messages i send to hotmail accounts make it to their junk folders. I first thought that maybe it was jsut recipients spam filters, but i have tested this several ways. I set up Eudora and used the import from outlook option so the settings specifying the servers are exactly the same ( i never get error messages from outlook anyway, the messages just do not get there). So, Eudora messages make it and Outlook 2000 ones dont. I suppose i could try OUtlok Express o...

y-axis problems
Hello, When I create a bar chart (in powerpoint or excel) on my PC, the last letter on the X axis label gets cut off when I rotate the label to run sideways. It works fine on my laptop, but if I open the file on my PC and click on the chart area, the last letter disappears. This is a very common experience. Some uses add "hard-spaces" which is ANSI 0160 - hold ALT down and type 0160 on numeric pad Other add some nonsense text (three periods) and format it with a color and background to make invisible. Best wishes - Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS ...

namespace problem during validation
Hi ! I have problem with validating of the document with multiple namespaces. The odd thing is, that my data work O'K when I test it under XMLSpy but it doesn't work with my C# code. My first 'main' schema is as follows: incr2.xsd ---------- <xs:schema targetNamespace="http://vit.volvo.com/dept9272/2004/ESB" xmlns:p="tnsperson" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" elementFormDefault="qualified" attributeFormDefault="unqualified"> <xs:import namespace="tnsperson" schemaLocation="incr11.xsd"/...

Problem importing Entourage 2004 Main identity

taskpad problem
In my calendar view, I accidentally decreased the width of the taskpad so much that it disappeared and now I can't get it back. Any suggestions? Hover your cursor at the border and when the double arrows appear, grab and drag to the left. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Random asked: | In my calendar view, I accidentally decreased the width of ...

Wordwrap problem
I'm using Publisher 2002 SP3, as well as Publisher 2007. No matter what I do, I can't get text to wrap around a picture placed inside a text box. The text simply flows through the picture. I have tried to use the inclluded help files, but to no avail. Anyone have some suggestions? Jeff I'm a 2000 user which the fix is, Click on the word text box, Format Text frame properties Options Wrap text around objects. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Jeff Stanton" <jstanton@hughes.net> wrote in message news:CryHj.1014$3N1.932@newsfe17.lga... > I'm using Publish...

Problem with OAB
Hi, We have problem with downloading the Offline Address Book.We have recently upgraded from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007, from then we are unable to download OAB. When we try to update the OAB,we get the error message as below "Action 'Update' could not be performed on Object 'Default Offline Address list' Error :Database"<Domain.com>/Configuration/deleted Objects/public Folder store (<Legacy Mailbox server Name >). We suspect the OAB is still trying to update the information from legacy Exchange server 2003 , which is no more in n...

Excel 07 won't allow my Excel 03 files to link properly
We recently loaded excel 2007 onto my PC at work, but kept excel 03 on it as the default program since the rest of the company still uses excel 03. I noticed that now my links do not work. Most of my excel reporting is done as a shell summary workbook that links to multiple source files that have been exported from our database interface. (These can be exported as .xls or ..xl5) Before loading in 07, all of my source files were exported as .xls and worked fine. Now, even though I've totally removed excel 07 from my pc and unistalled/ reinstalled 03, the links will not ...

Price Level Problem!
Have a customer who has higher pricing at level a because they are delivery customers. Problem: If he makes a discount scheme for the price & price a (mix 'n' match) it doesn't discount at the pos. Anyone? -Jerry -- -Jerry JR Data Inc. Try changing your Price Calculation in SO Manager - File Configuration to Prioritize in order of Quantity Discount, Price Level, sale then buydown. "JerryData" <sales@jrdata.us> wrote in message news:9688F96E-2593-47CA-89AC-698593DC7723@microsoft.com... > Have a customer who has higher pricing at level a because they are ...

additional Print Preview problem in 2002
Still having problems with Prt Preview after dragging all objects in the scratch area to the outside edges. (by the way, this fix worked, but then partially reverted) PROBLEM: One page of 8 has a hoizontal line and a shaded text box that I can not eliminate. They do not seem to relate to this document, but could they be hang-overs in the template that I am using? If yes, what can I do besides start over? Thanks for the help Jim ...

2003 Publisher scanning problem.
I have a small office network with three XP professional PC's running on it. They are all running 2003 Office pro. One of the PC's has a HP Office Jet 7130 multifunction printer directly attached to its USB port. The other PC's in the offcie share this device. My problem is that the PC directly attached to the HP printer will print, fax and scan documents without problem in Publisher. The two networked PC's will print to the HP without problem in Publisher, but when I try to use the INSERT_PICTURE_FROM SCANNER or CAMERA function in publisher and acquire a docuemnt by...

Email-enabled public folder problem-post Exchange 2003 migration
We have migrated users/public folders from Exchange 2000 SP3 to a newly introduced Exchange 2003 server. It seems like it is has gone relatively smoothly, but we are experiencing some public folders issues. If we add a new public folder to the public folder tree, users can send mail to it without issue. However, when mail is sent to any of the migrated public folders mail is not delivered. If it go into ESM and double-lick on the folder in question it says: "Mail proxy for the folder cannot be found...mail enabled pages wil not be shown." When I disable mail, then re-enable...

Portfolio Problem
Hello, Money 2004 Standard I have been investing for about 6 months now mostly consisting of stocks. Naturally, I have a lot of stocks I no longer own. The problem I am having is that older investments are no longer showing in the 'Your Portfolio' page. I have the option checked to show closed positions. In fact, many of my sold stocks are there. There are a few, however, that are not. I figured that something may have happened to my file and the transactions were lost, but when I went to the individual account's page and the cash account page, all transactions are there. I also ...