Link error in C++ COM projet

We have an exsting  C++ COM project in Visual studio 7, actually this project
was original built with VC6, and built with VC7. Some idspatch interfces are
alreday there and works fine (no problem in compile and link). Now I need to
add a new interface into this project. I am using the VC7 IDE to add ATL
simple class, it is just an empty interface, no property and method, then
build it, link errors come:

LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _hProxyDll
LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _PrxDllCanUnloadNow@0 referenced in
function _DllCanUnloadNow@0
LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _PrxDllGetClassObject@12 referenced in
function _DllGetClassObject@12
LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _PrxDllRegisterServer@0 referenced in
function _DllRegisterServer@0
LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _PrxDllUnregisterServer@0 referenced in
function _DllUnregisterServer@0
LNK1120: 5 unresolved externals

Why?

Any help is much appreciated.

Henry Wang
0
Wang (5)
11/9/2004 3:09:02 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Excel hart has OLE onject errors in Access 2007
I am trying to build a chart on a form in Access 2007. I have already created it in Excel and want it to look the same but it seems that the formatting options are greatly reduced, fewer chart options, and formatting variations in Access. I tried to copy and paste the chart from Excel 2007 onto my Access form, and gave it the query as the data source but got messages "The operation on the OLE object failed. The OLE server may not be registered. To register the OLE server, reinstall it." If I remove the name of the query I get an identical chart to the one in Excel, ...

OMA internal server error 500
Hello - I've just tried to get OMA setup and I've encountered th following error http: error 500 (internal server error Runtime erro <!-- Web.Config Configuration File -- <configuration <system.web <customErrors mode="Off"/ </system.web </configuration to display error messag Having changed the web.config file the error still persists This occurs when I logon with domain\username: passwor What is the problem? There are a few posts relating to this but n responses - if anyone responds to this I'll be most greatful ...

Change link between form and subform

How to remove black frame/background around the icon <1183463901.227455.123960@e16g2000pri.googlegroups.com>
Hi, I have created a toolbar using Deskband in Visual Studio 6.0. I have added icons for the buttons but for every icon, I see a black background/frame. Even if I open the icon in MS Paint, I see that black frame. Its like all the icons are sqaure in shape and except for the actual picture everything else is black! I have never worked with icons before and I do not know how I can get rid of this. It makes my toolbar look very ugly. Please somebody help EggHeadCafe - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com Normally, icons (.ico) files are actually two bitmaps, a mask bitm...

linking #4

Linked Forms

Problem installing COM+ application proxy on widows 7
This might not be the correct place to ask this question as it really is not VB specific (at least I do not think it is) but you guys here have always been able to help me out either directly or by pointing me to a more appropriate group...so here is the issue. I have a large VB6 app here at the company I work for. This app uses many COM+ components (some VB some .NET). To install these COM+ components on client machines we have simply exported the COM+ application to an MSI package. This was done several years ago and has worked flawlessly since. Well they recently started upgra...

Links not linking

Linked Table Manager in ACCESS

e-connect error after install hotfix
Hi i have security problem with e-connect after install kb902400 on server2003 sp1 if i uninstall kb902400 the module run well. i talk to my MBS about this problem, but he says the problem came from microsoft in e-connect module itself. some one have a work around. thx ...

Email Server is offline error msg
Hello, I upgraded a user's Office XP that didn't have any SPs to SP2. Now when she double-clicks the Outlook icon, the "Email Server is offline" error message is displayed. When she clicks on retry, her Outlook launches okay and her inbox appears. And her email appears to work okay. Does anyone know how to fix the error message? Thanks, Millie Sounds like a name resolution problem to me. Can you ping the Exchange server, by name, from the affected workstation? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unab...

Link To A Cell From Chart

links

Linked Tables Over A LAN

Links

Error R6025
Please help... I am (trying to) run office 2000 and Microsoft XP... (I'm wondering if the combo is the problem) I CANNOT open Office for more than 30 seconds. I get Runtime error R6025! Any suggestions would be helpful.. I've done searches and reinstalled Office 2000... so far.. NADA! ...

email links in Publisher pdf

Chart template and links

CSocket pump message error again and again ...
Hi, I have a serious probleme with my CSocket. I have a thread that is using a CSocket to send and receive data. I use the Attach/detach function to put my socket in the thread. All works wonderfully .... 97% of the time. Sometimes, when i really try to make my application crash (by sending many datas with Send) the i got the assertion in the following function BOOL CSocket::PumpMessages(UINT uStopFlag) { <snip> ASSERT(pState->m_hSocketWindow != NULL); // << Assertion here I read so many post speaking about this problem .... but my case is specific: - My socket work...

Linking to ODBC Linked Tables

"Get-ClusterResource" cmdlet throws "not recognized as a cmdlet, function, operable program, or script file" error.
Hi, I am trying to use "Get-ClusterResource" cmdlet to fetch "File Share Witness" property of CCR cluster. But when I run this command no "Exchange Management Shell" I am getting "The term 'Get- ClusterResource' is not recognized as a cmdlet, function, operable program, or script file. Verify the term and try again." error. Any idea why I am getting this error? Do I need to add any "PSSnapin" via Add-PSSnapin cmdlet ? If so which one it is? Basically I am not able to run any of the cluster related GET cmdlets on Exchange Managem...

Linked Graphs from Excel
I have linked graphs from excel into my publisher document using Paste Special. The problem is that when they paste in they reshape (I have pie charts and they come in publisher looking like tall skinny ovals). I can fix the shape of the charts manually after pasting them in, but when I update the links the reshaping reverts to its original, incorrect size. Any suggestions on how I can use the linking to excel and not have to resize every time I update? "Paste Special" as what format? Have you tried an image format? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http...

linking subforms
my application have customers and invoices. each customer can have 1 or more invoices. on my form i have a subform for customers and one subform for invoices. both subforms are in datasheet view. if i click on customer A in the customer subform i want the invoice subform to show only invoices for customer A and at the same time allow me to add invoices for customer A. what are the steps to accomplish this? also i want to be able to print a report such that customer A is listed together with all customer A's invoices followed by customer B and so on. how can this be accomplished? thanks ...

visited links no longer change color
The links still work when clicked but, no longer show purple when visited. This happens in both Outlook and Outlook Express. Yesterday I tried making fonts a little larger as I have eyesight problem. Not sure if this is when the link color problem started. What I did exactly is: *Tools > Options > Mail Format > click "Fonts" button > click "International Fonts" button * At first I went through the list making each one "Larger" font size. * I realized that it's probably only "Western European" I need to change, so all others were set ...

Excel.exe error message