Latest PowerPoint Indexer: 2.0.0.33

The latest version of my PowerPoint indexer (2.0.0.33) is now up on my site.  This
features the output of a multilevel index, assorted bug fixes (including a workaround for
an automation bug), and some new cosmetic features.
					joe
Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer@flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
newcomer (15972)
11/8/2007 8:54:44 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Macro to change pivot field with latest value 03-01-10
This is a re-post as my questions hasn't been answered by anyone... Hi there and thank you in advance for any help. I have written a macro that changes (hides / shows) fields on a pivot table. One of these changes the field used for the page fields section of the pivot table. However, when i add a field to this section, it defaults to All. How can have this field default to the latest value in this field. Let me explain further: I want the pivot to be shown either by date or by week. The macro then changes the page field section to show either the date or week field. If ...

Latest Baseline Set on Task
How can i find out the latest baseline number set on the tasks through reporting database. The biggest challenge is, a PM can move his baseline back & forth (amongst all 10 baseline varaibles). -- Regards, Hyder Zaidi That could be a training issue. The latest baseline should always be Baseline0. When saving a baseline, users should save to Baseline0 and BaselineX, thus ensuring that there's a historical record. This also allows us to create new composite baselines rather than simply creating a brand new one for all tasks. By default MPP and PWA both display the...

Local Data Groups in CRM 4.0
Hi, Does anyone know if there is a way to "export" Local Data Groups settings from a client in CRM 4.0 and then "Import" the same setting for all other clients? We need to modifiy several of the Local Data Groups to get the users what the need locally, but it looks very cumbersome if we have to do the same modifications on all clients. Regards Steen Hi Steen, You will need to write some code to achieve this. David's post on the CRM team blog should help you with this: http://blogs.msdn.com/crm/archive/2007/12/14/crm-blog-automating-local-data-query-creation.a...

New Users #2
Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. The sender gets: Subject: RE: Sent: 2/7/2007 2:34 PM The following recipient(s) cannot be reached: testm2@domain.com on 2/7/2007 2:35 PM There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <blah #5.5.0 smtp;550 <testm2@domain.com>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in relay recipient table> When I create a new user in AD and create a new mailbox, they cannot receive internet email. This is o...

KDowyuGUjadx #2
Best Wishes, http://www.youtube.com/user/gaspoweredscooters Buy gas powered scooters, fpsxs, http://www.youtube.com/user/chanelpurses Authentic chanel purses, miowvu, http://www.youtube.com/user/freemusicalecard free musical ecards easter, lsdd, http://www.youtube.com/user/herfirstanalsex her first anal sex, vtcovy, http://www.youtube.com/user/xanaxonlineovernig First xanax online overnight shipping, qpx, ...

New mail notification #2
Is there a way to have the new mail notification box/window stay up longer than 30 seconds in Outlook 2003 like you used to be able to do in older versions of Outlook (i.e. like Outlook 2000)? I am not talking about the little envelope that appears in the task bar, but the notification box window that appears in the lower corner of the screen (used to appear right in the middle of the scree). Thanks Sounds like you're asking about the popup notification window from MSN Messenger when it detects you have new e-mails. -- ____________________________________________________________...

CRM 3.0 Outlook Laptop Client Crashes
We are evaluating CRM in connection with the Ourlook Laptop Client. First it worked quite fine, after a while the Client cant go offline anymore. Syncronisation with Outlook works fine, but as I try to go offline, the sync proces workes fine for the first moment, then it tries to connect to the local Offline DB and after a while it crashes. In the event log I get the following entry: An error occurred during Offline Synchronization. Try going offline again, or restart Microsoft Outlook. DoSyncMetabaseIds() failed with exception Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: Failed to start or connect t...

Publisher template in Powerpoint presentation?
I need to use a Publisher slide/template in my Powerpoint presentation but I cannot figure out how to do this. Is it possible? -- seg Did you try a copy and paste? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "americanpie_23" <americanpie23@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0FF885B-DDB9-4729-9230-F7DDAB6B22AC@microsoft.com... >I need to use a Publisher slide/template in my Powerpoint presentation but >I > cannot figure out how to do this. Is it possible? > -- > seg Y...

New license key for upgrades from 3.0 to 4.0
Is there a process for obtaining a new license key that will be accepted during an upgrade from 3.0 to 4.0. My current 3.0 license is not being accepted! Thanks in advance, ~Maria Trial license keys are provided inthe readme that comes with the downloads. The rpocess for getting the "real" keys has not been announced. -- Matt Parks MVP - Dynamics CRM "Maria Greendyk" <MariaGreendyk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D5CAE82E-A779-4FFD-9D72-3E0E02D3580C@microsoft.com... Is there a process for obtaining a new license key that will be accepted d...

Read Only File #2
I have a Publisher 2003 File that has a membership directory on it. I want to make changes on this file to update - instead of starting from scratch. When I make the changes, it won't let me save them. It states that it is a read only file. What can I do? Did you get this file from a CD? Check the file attributes and see if read-only is selected. If so, clear it. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Diannesue" <Diannesue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6BE2949-B357-4D80...

Integration error #2
I getting the following error when I run a Journal Entry integration Error:ADO Field is nothing The integration then terminates. thanks THere are a few reasons that cause this error. Try to right click on your source file in the integration, go to source properties, hit the column tab, then click refresh columns. Sometimes if you change a column name, it doesn't know what to do. You can always test if you will get the error by right clicking the source file and saing "preview source." If you get a preview, you shoudl not get the error. Also, make sure your column hea...

PowerPoint viewer 2007 in Windows 7
I purchased new laptop with windows 7 home premium. Since it does not have office 2007, I downloaded PowerPoint viewer 2007. It did open the .pps attachments but after a couple of days it refused as a dll file got missing. I uninstalled and re installed the viewer and it worked. I have now realized that when windows updates, it removes this dll file. Any help is appreciated. -- Best Regards Noor Motani From: "Noor Motani" <n.motani@shaw.ca> | I purchased new laptop with windows 7 home premium. Since it does not have | office 2007, I downloaded PowerPoi...

Convert Text Time to Time #2
You ROCK! Thank yo -- mdalb ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mdalby's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=705 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26248 I just don't understand. I want to be able to enter "0800" military time, and Excel to put in "08:00" automatically... then I want to be able to subtract lunch times and have a total hours work: 0800 1130 1200 1600 ............that time should equal 7.5. I am sure Excel can do this, please help me. I jus...

#DIV/0! Error
Hi I get an error (#DIV/0!) when I divide one cell by the other and there are no entries in the cells. How can i get the folrmula to surpress the error (show a blank cell) when there are no entries in the cells that the formula refers to? Could you please provide an example Thanks John =IF(B1=0,"",A1/B1) -- HTH Bob Phillips "Joohn Calder" <JoohnCalder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4A736933-8B5E-4D25-A67F-AADE56803802@microsoft.com... > Hi > > I get an error (#DIV/0!) when I divide one cell by the other and there are > no ent...

When is the latest version not the latest version
This is not really a question - but maybe someone else can benefit from the pain I have been through today. I have been doing development work for the past few weeks using RDC in to a client's server. By last Friday, with disconnects happening every 20 seconds, I decided it was time to bite the bullet and install the license of Office 2007 I have bought and pull everything to my own office dev site. After 4 hours of fighting SQL 2005 being unable to restore a SQL 2008 backup I finally had a complete environment. However, I found that a popup short cut menu in a subform di...

Exchange forensics #2
Greetings, Does anyone have any suggestions about how to approach forensics with Exchange server? I'd like to be able to find out everything about a user's email traffic over a certain period, including deleted email that hasn't been purged, etc. Any free or nearly free tools, etc.? Thanks, Fred Not so easy to do without having implemented things in advance like Message Journaling and Message Tracking. Hard to go back in time. Journaling with Exchange Server 2003 http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/journaling.mspx "DoA User" ...

Help with Formula using Analysis ToolPack Function ISODD #2
Hi Peo, Thank you, but this workaround gives me the* total * number of Od numbers for the complete Dynamic Named Range ROOMS. =SUMPRODUCT(--(MOD(ROOMS,2)=1)) Is it possible to get the *count of Odd numbers per/ for eac individual Row of 9 Columns* using the Dynamic Named Range ROOMS. Thanks Tin� Peo Sjoblom Wrote: > One workaround > =SUMPRODUCT(--(MOD(ROOMS,2)=1)) > > Regards, > Peo Sjoblom > > "Tin�" <Tin.1eftrz@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message > news:Tin.1eftrz@excelforum-nospam.com...[color=blue] > > > > Hi, > > > ...

application error #2
Dear Sirs, After wrong shut down of my computer I get following application error when start excel. ---- The instruction at "0x30026d69" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read" ----- I install excel again but still problem exist. What shoul I do? Best REgards Hi! Try rename the XLB-files you have on the computer, using the steps below. a) Click Start| Find | Files or Folders b) In the Named Text box input "*.xlb" (without the quotation marks). c) Select Local Hard drives in the Look in drop down box. d) Click "Find...

removing dupliates from 2 lists with similar content
I have many large lists. Each contains unique entries, as well as duplicate entires. I need to combine all lists into one long list with no duplicates. Using one field as a primary key value, I want to remove all duplicate entries. Where the data is different but the key entry is the same, I only need to keep the first occurrence. e.g. List 1 key field | name | address | city abcd | A bunch of data, some empty fields..... efgh zzww qnbc List 2 key field | name | address | City| Phone Number kdkd | A bunch of data, some empty fields..... abcd werf asdf asdd zzww poio ...

Query All records except latest
Access 2003 I need to limit my query to ALL RECORDS EXCEPT the most current record. Any ideas on how to do this -- deb Deb - It will look something like this, assuming no more than one record per date per key field. You can adjust to use date/time if that is needed. It depends on what makes your records unique. Try something like this, substituting your table and fieldnames... Select myKeyfield, field1, field2, field3, myDate FROM myTable Where myDate < (Select max(myDate) from myTable AS T2 WHERE T2.myKeyfield = myTable.myKeyfield) -- Daryl S "d...

latest hot fix for rams
is it true that you have to pay for hot fixes.? we have to pay for fixes that should be done in the first place. Anyways is there a way to download hot fixes from some other source except Microsoft This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_010F_01C94E3A.01B74EF0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Daniel, If you are not on a RMS Maintenance program with MBS, then yes. If you = are on Maintenance, just go into CustomerSource, open a new support = incident and ask for the latest version of RMS. Be ...

excel error #2
Hi We have wrote a workbook that contains a lot of formulas and Vb code, we have password protected the Vb code. All the worksheets are also password protected the cells that contain forulas are locked to stop them being damaged. This works fine, problem is when the workbook is opened in read only mode one worksheet becomes unlocked. all the reast of the worksheets remain locked Can anyone tell us how to remedy this problem? thanks in advance Kevin >>one worksheet becomes unlocked. Never heard of this problem. And I wasn't able to reproduce it either. Starting with a new w...

Counting unique values #2
Hi there! I am trying to count the number of unique referrals for numerous agencies. Using the table below.... Agent....Ref 1..........1 1..........1 2..........1 2..........2 2..........2 3..........1 4..........1 4..........1 4..........2 4..........2 4..........3 ...the result should be... 1..........1 2..........2 3..........1 4..........3 How can this be done? I have over 7000 entries to process! I've tried filtering and Pivot Tables, both without success. Any pointers would be gratefully received! Many thanks, Juerg -- jurgmay ---------------------------------------------...

about Exception #2
Hello! I have one short question is this statement below able to thow an execption that I can catch. hr = DS.Open(strtemp, &dbInit); If this statement is able to throw an exception how do I write to catch all execption and what header file must be included //Tony Tony Johansson wrote: > Hello! > > I have one short question is this statement below able to thow an execption > that I can catch. > hr = DS.Open(strtemp, &dbInit); > If this statement is able to throw an exception how do I write to catch all > execption and what header file must be included Witho...

Use Powerpoint Shapes in Access Forms/Report
Forgive the multi-post(Office Developer Automation), but I have yet to figure out how to cross-post when using the Microsoft Discussion Groups web page for accessing newsgroups. I'm creating an Access 2003 application that requires a customized chart (form now, report later). I've got most of the pieces (X/Y axis, tic marks, plotting points,labels) working, but now I need to put several images on the form. If I create a shape in Powerpoint using one of the shapes (circle, oval, octacgon, stars, ...), and then copy the shape over to Access, it pastes as an unboundOLE objec...