Its Urgent!!previous view seen in new view

I am working on SDI Application which has 3 buttons on
it.Each button when pressed enters into a View.Now when i
am trying to switch from 2nd to 3rd view..2nd view can be
seen in the gaps which exists between the controls on 3rd
view.How do i remove that problem.
   I felt ..is the view not getting REFRESHED properly??
 Pls help!!
0
vanisri (12)
10/10/2003 1:13:00 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Urgent Urgent Urgent Urgent
I am posting this query in continuation to the query posted by Anna (we are colleagues). Our software license is as follows: RMS – Headquarter : a. HQs 5 Store Base Pack RMS Stores Operations : a. 5 Single Store b. 1-3 stations Could you please explain what this 1-3 stations license means? We have a merchandise shop where it is difficult to manage with one POS during the Formula One Race days. We need to have two POS in this shop but the inventory cannot be split into two as this will create a lot of confusion. Is it possible to connect the two POS to a single database so that ...

urgent: snap to connectionpoint does not work anymore
Hi, I'm using visio 2000 to draw an UML diagram. After adding several shapes suddenly when trying to add a dependency, binary association, or anything between two classes, the connector does not snap to the connectionpoints of the shapes to connect. I can not add an interface shape to a class neither. When opening another UML diagram (in a different file) it works fine. Thanks for the response. Serge Desmedt. ...

Report showing #Error on a valid SQL View
I have an Access app with an SQL Server backend. One report is based on a VIEW. When I run the view alone all the data is visible. But when I run the report, I get #Error on one field. The field is numeric. However, the RecordSource property of the textbox is: [MyNumericFieldFromSQLView]/32 What's strange is that when I remove the division by 32, the #Error disappears. What I need to do in the report is divide the value from the view by 32. I cannot modify the view because it is not an option. Any help? Thanks ! It is possible that the field is a text field that is...

URGENT
Hi everyone, I have to subtract a custom duration field from the start field to get an important information from my project. When I try do to that like: "[Start]-[Duration4]" the result is a totally confused date. How do I get this date? Best regards, Marco Ferreira Hello Marco, Try the expression ProjDateSub([Start],[Duration4]). Best Regards, Ismet Kocaman MCTS, PMP "Marco" wrote: > Hi everyone, > > I have to subtract a custom duration field from the start field to get > an important information from my project. > When I ...

Create new Object types
Help??? We are just implementing a new MS-CRM system and have a need which I figure should be possible but don't know how to do. Essentially we need to add a new Object Type. We need to slot in a “Project” object type in between the existing Opportunity and Account types. A Project has a finite time frame. Multiple Accounts (Companies/Customers) with their associated Contacts can be attached to that “Project” and a Contact must be able to be assigned as the Project Lead for that “Project.” How do I do that? I did consider just making an Account and calling that the “Project” and t...

need urgent help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi i wanted to be able to add or upload images from the form? i have a field called image which is a data type OLE Object, i right click on the field click on the insert object option on the menu an a bitmap image is linked having browsed for it and clicked on the link check box. i want to be able to add images from the form not go to the datasheet view? can you help me please!!!!!!!! also i wanted to have a button assigned to a text box in the form in which you input the image path( where the image is located) and a click of a button the image is displayed in the datatype OLE object f...

New CRM 3.0 install
We are trying to install the new CRM 3.0 that came in the MS Action Pak. I'm getting an error and the install won't proceed beyond the point where it asks for the SQL server. Says it can't find server(0) The box is a Win2003 server with Exch 2005 and SQL 2005 in it. We can connect to this sql server from other boxes on the net so we know it's up and running. Let me correct myself. The box is Win2003 server. SQL is 2000 standard SP4 Exchange is 2003 SP1 I can only guess that while poking around in the SQL manager I found "add this sql server to active director...

new identity
I set up a second Identity in outlook express but when I go to retreive a message nothing comes up. If I go to the internet and put in my email address the messages are there. What step am I missing to get them through outlook. Thanks Maureen ...

URGENT: How to pass callback func as parameter?
Hi, I have some generic (non MFC) class. CSomeClass { SayHello() { return "Hello"; } } I however wish to be able to OVERRIDE this function with a custom function in some other class like CMyMFCApp. This CMyMFCApp class is NOT subclassed from CSomeClass, so overriding that function can not be done the same way as overriding base class functions (simply redeclaring). I am assuming I must set a call back function: CMyMFCApp::Init() { CSomeClass sc; sc.SetCallback(CMyMFCApp::MyCallback); sc.SayHello(); } CMyMFCApp::MyCallBack { return "Wazzup?"; } Now, I unders...

uninstall office outlook and return to previous version
I'm sure you've heard this before. Please Help.... I went from Outlook 5.0 to office 2000 outlook and want to go back. How do I do this? All help is thanked There is no "Outlook 5.0" -- you must have been using Outlook Express 5.0 before. Outlook and Outlook Express are actually two completely different programs despite the annoyingly similar name. What exactly are you hoping to do -- do you really need to uninstall Office 2000? If so, you can do that from Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs; make sure you have the Office 2000 disc handy in case it's needed. If a...

Read Receipt Storage Location?
Hello, I have office XP Microsoft Outlook via Exchange Server. I was working offline in the offline personal folder and I clicked on a message and it asked "sending has asked for read receipt" I clicked Yes. However since I was working offline, obviously read receipt is not yet sent. however as soon as I go online it will go out ? I went to out box to see if the read receipt is stored there, but this is not the case?? I cannot find. Can someone please confirm me the location where the read receipt are stored temporarly until these goes out, next time someone goes online...

access status bar from View
My status bar object is created in MainFrm.cpp. I need to display information in it from my View.cpp. I'm not quite sure how I should do this. Should I do a SetPaneText in my View. If so how do I do this. Otherwise, should I set some some variable that is accessed from MainFrm? Thanks for the help. -- to reply, remove Big10 from address Andrew, You can access the main frame window from your view: CMainFrame* pFrame = (CMainFrame *)AfxGetMainWnd(); .... and then access your status bar via GetMessageBar. Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq What I do is use WM_SETMESSA...

SmartList Security for New SmartLists
I'm having a problem with version 9 SmartList Security. I create a SmartList and then open SmartList and let it add the new object. I go to Advanced Security and the SmartList is marked automatically but nobody that is marked for it can see it. I have to unmark and remark the checkbox. Is there a setup issue or a software issue? -- Charles Allen, MVP Hi Charles, I have you gone into Smart list Security. I have found that even though the New Smartlist object is checked in Advanced Security, it will not be checked in the Smart List Security. I believe that this has been writt...

outlook 2007 view
I had Franklin Covey outlook add on software on my old computer and they have a view where you have the calander, inbox, to-do list, and journal all showing on one page so you could see everything and document activity quickly through out the day without opening and closing everything. Is there a way to duplicate this with outlook software. I have tried to use the open the journal in a new window but can't insert just a blank journal page for today into the view. Any ideas would be appreciated. ...

New Access user needs a little help
When I fire up access a list of databases i created are on the right side of the screen...I would like to delete some of those I created exploring the program. Does anyone have time to assist me? Thanks Jerry "Jerry L Moore" <Jerry L Moore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA914856-1391-4B99-B09B-DCEB9CE3AA92@microsoft.com... > When I fire up access a list of databases i created are on the right > side of > the screen...I would like to delete some of those I created exploring > the > program. Does anyone have time to assist me? T...

How to allow new user's pst to be default pst?
We have a new person using a computer previously used by a different person. We want to eliminate the previous person's old pst file and let the new person start fresh with her own pst. I created a new pst, then chose OPEN from the folder menu, navigated to the new folder, selected it, pressed ok but the old pst file information stays loaded. How do I make the new pst file the default pst? I deleted the old pst file completely but then of Outlook wouldn't open at all of course. I even uninstalled Outlook, deleted the old pst, then reinstalled Outlook as if it had never bee...

Default for new objects
Hello, Using Publisher 2003, Windows XP. I cannot get the Default for New Objects checkbox to be active on text boxes. Other shapes, no problem. Following all directions to the letter: 1. Create the text box. 2. Right-click>Format Text Box. 3. Change various settings (tried them all). 4. Colors and Lines tab has the checkbox disabled. I also tried working with a style other than Normal. Thanks, in advance, for any assistance! -- Are you saying you would like every text box to be the same within a session? Format, text box, Colors & Lines tab, on the left bottom is a check off ...

Can I add new nodes to an XPathDocument?
I have an XPathDocument which contains a list of color definitions. If I want to add a new color definition to, or delete an existing one from, the source xml file how can I force this to be reflected in the XPathDocument? Do I have to reload the XPathDocument? If so, would I need to dispose of the old XPathDocument and it's associated XPathNavigator somehow? Can I even change a node value in the XPathDocument? E.g. if I want to change the color description. Thanks Steve steve bull wrote: > I have an XPathDocument which contains a list of color definitions. If I want to add ...

DVD movies from a computer to a TV for viewing?
I hope I'm in the right NP or someone can point me to one. Is there a device that will allow one to send a DVD signal from a PC to a TV for viewing? I am runnng Win7 x64 w/ Media Center and would like to show movies on my TV. On 29/07/2010 in message <1134458F-D104-40F3-BB86-043188A1E6DA@microsoft.com> Artreid wrote: >I hope I'm in the right NP or someone can point me to one. > >Is there a device that will allow one to send a DVD signal from a PC to a >TV for viewing? >I am runnng Win7 x64 w/ Media Center and would like to show movies on my...

Define a view
Hello: I am trying to define a view showing the mails to which I havent replied. How can I specify "not replied" emails? Thanks -- AS Click the column that shows envelope icons. Your mail will be grouped into forwarded, replied, and unreplied. "Alain Star" <foo@foobox.com> wrote in message news:484f9f74$0$858$ba4acef3@news.orange.fr... > Hello: > > I am trying to define a view showing the mails to which I havent replied. > > How can I specify "not replied" emails? > > Thanks -- AS John wrote: >> "Alain Star" &...

Outlook Auto Rule (URGENT)
I want setup rule in mailboxx. - When sending message , all the message will forward to another mailbox - After permently delete it this message. - This message only send to special mailbox. I am not sure setup in exchange sever or outlook itself. It need make sure all rule run on server without user open outlook. Thanks J you would be best to go to the Exchange Newsgroups as you have said you need a server side rule. -- Judy Gleeson Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Outlook www.acorntraining.com.au <111@it.com> wrote in message news:uDDkJA5uGHA.2148@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl.....

Pub Page View
Is there a way in Pub 2002 to change the default view of the page? Right now, when I open a Pub file, it always opens at 50% view, is there a way to change it to default to say 75% page view? Thanks, Dawn There is an add-in here http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/add-ins Scroll down. F9 will get you 100% zoom. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "dawnvk" <dawnvk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5EC95B10-C8AD-4692-83BA-4D3A5E2BEBA5@microsoft.com... > Is there a way in Pub 2002 to change the default view of the page? Right no...

Urgent
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C38F1B.32073D10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable hi all, will anybody tell me=20 why are macro's preferred for Message Map entries than the virtual = functions? awaiting response, Ravi. ------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C38F1B.32073D10 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META h...

New eSATA drive not showing up in Explorer
Hi Experts, I'm running 32-bit XP Professional SP2 (just found out it'll be desupported on 7/31/10 but that's ok for now). I just installed a new 2-bay eSATA drive, a Sans Digital MobilStor MS2UT+(B) with hardware dial set to RAID-0. I turned on the SATA-4 mobo connector in my BIOS and when I hit Esc to continue Windows signaled New Hardware Found and when I look in Device Manager the eSATA shows up with the same character string displayed in the New Hardware Found pop-up. When I double-click on the device name the General tab says device is working properly. ...