is there anyway to access funcion written in c by vc++

hi

Is this is possible to access ,a function written in C by VC++.

Arbind

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

>Is this is possible to access ,a function written in C by VC++.

Yes. I suspect you need to know about using extern "C" to tell the
compiler that your function is 'C' rather than C++. For example:

extern "C" int MyFn( int p1 );

You often use it like this:

extern "C"
{
#include "Your_C_Header.g"
}

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq
0
>#include "Your_C_Header.g"

or even

#include "Your_C_Header.h"

who put that g key in the way of my finger! :)

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq
0
davidl (422)

Is there anyway to simplify the Deployment process?
Hello, I am looking for any best practices that will aid in deplyment of my application. My application has one SQL 2008 database. When I make changes and update/upgrade the schema, I need to track the changes and prepare a script to deliver to each of my Clients. They run the script and everything is wonderful again. However, the issue I have been facing is that different Users are at different levels of patches applied. So, for instance, User 1 may be running a version from last December, while User 2 is running a version from last Tuesday. When patches to the schema/stored pr...

Excel & Access Reporting
I have a report in access where I am extracting some data out of excel to generate the report. The code runs with out error, but comes out blank. On the report the controls are lbl20-lbl27, & txt20-txt27. All of them are labels. In the past I haven't been able to write excel to a text box. Below is my code: ClosingCount = 20 CenterCount = 40 CellNum = 3 PercentVAR = 5# Set XLAPP = GetObject("Excel.Application") 'checks to see if an instance of excel is running If Err.Number <> 0 Then ' excel was not running Set XLAPP = Cr...

Accessing Access files through Excel
I have a Worksheet in Excel set up to log all the parts needed for jobs, but my inventory list list is in Access. Is there a way that I can link them to allow Excel to modify data in Access and visa versa? Hi you may consider using 'Data - import External Data'. BUT changes in Excel won't change Access if you're suing this way. Another option would be in Access to link 'File - Import data' an Excel spreadsheet -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Stighre" <Stighre@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:DA81FD75-BB6F-4CE7-BEB8-B...

Replying to emails in Access
This is a combined issue between Access and Outlook. I am trying to have visibility to emails that my staff write in response to documents received. All the information about the documents is housed in an Access database. Because the emails usually go from the user's account, and replies are sent back to the same person, I have no visibility to what's being said (other than the physical emails sitting in the user's account). I'd like the users to start writing their emails through a utility in Access. I know how to set up a form and have a send button that using MAPI will ...

how to recover Access data after automatic reboot?
Dear all, During a run of my Access query, an automatic update restarted my computer. This query has been run for a few days. Does anyone know how to recover the data from this situation? By the way, I don't know that whether my query was done or not before the reboot. Thanks, pemt hi, pemt wrote: > During a run of my Access query, an automatic update restarted my computer. > This query has been run for a few days. > Does anyone know how to recover the data from this situation? First of all, do not touch you database file before making a backup copy. Th...

Using Visual C# Class Lib(DLL) within MFC
Hello There: is it possible to use a DLL created by Visual C# Class Library(DLL) in MFC Application? Regards ...

XML validate by XSD schema with C#
I am validating XML files on a server which has no internet access and the validadation in C# does not work. Schema with which I am validating has namespaces like: xmlns:ds="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#" xmlns:xenc="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#". I have these schemas all locally on the disk, but it does not work. If I try on a computer with internet access then it works just fine. Does someone know what to do. Function with which I validate looks like this: private bool ValidXml(string XmlFile, string XSDLoc, string tns) { // . . . string targetNamespaceU...

what happens when you access an encrypted BE in 2007
when using an encrypted BE, does the whole Be become decrypted at logon, or is it only the data flowing in and out of it. In other words, is the Be vulnerable/decrypted if it is being accessed via a FE? thanks On Tue, 4 May 2010 12:14:02 -0700, salmonella <uwimdl@hotmail.com.dns> wrote: >when using an encrypted BE, does the whole Be become decrypted at logon, >or is it only the data flowing in and out of it. In other words, is the Be >vulnerable/decrypted if it is being accessed via a FE? > >thanks Only the data. The database does not become unencr...

Excel Automation
I can delete a sheet using the code below, is it possible to automate this process? To create this report takes about 5 mins to proccess all the sheets and generate a summary, after this i need to delete the scratch pad sheets and continue the automation and sent the report with Outlook. Dim AppOutLook Dim MailOutLook Dim olmailItem Set AppOutLook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Set MailOutLook = AppOutLook.CreateItem(olmailItem) Dim Excel_Application As Excel.Application Dim Excel_Workbook As Excel.Workbook Dim Current_Worksheet As Excel.Worksheet DoCmd.TransferS...

callout registry access
Which service do I need to check permissions on to allow my callout method registry access? The user I am logged in with as I can run regedit with full rights, but my event log shows a permissions issue whenever my callout method tries to read from my registry. not really sure, but the callouts are controlled by the CRM workflow service I think - you can check the account that the wf service runs as... Dave "waterskier" <waterskier@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03F597E2-1931-481F-87AD-6687133D4C7A@microsoft.com... > Which service do I need to chec...

Mobile Access
When I try to reach our mobile access by typing http://serverIP/oma, I get the error... A system error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact your administrator. Any ideas what could be wrong? Thanks, Jose What is "oma" supposed to be? "Jose Alfaro" <ja@mkrs.com> wrote in message news:2cfc01c3fcaa$2e5247d0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > When I try to reach our mobile access by typing > http://serverIP/oma, I get the error... > > A system error has occurred while processing your > request. Please...

Anyway to transfer Money to a new computer?
I purchased and downloaded Money 2007 Home and Business some time ago. I now have a new laptop, and have learned that I can no longer download the product (time has passed). My old system is still operational -- is there any way for me to transfer the application? Does Microsoft expect us to re-purchase with each new system? (lame) "kjcb" <kjcb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:61FB8109-5199-467D-A7DB-A971FCB5F671@microsoft.com... >I purchased and downloaded Money 2007 Home and Business some time ago. I >now > have a new laptop, and have learned...

How can ASPNET access the Northwind database
Hello!! I use IIS 5 and SQL Server Express 2005 Acccount ASPNET is used when running IIS to access the SQL Server database. This account ASPNET get access to the database server by using the BUILTIN\user login account. Now if I look at Security->users that have access to the Northwind database I can find these four accounts. dbo guest INFORMATION_SCHEMA sys. The owner of the Northwind database is Tony. There is no user called ASPNET under Security->users for the Northwind database. Here is quick and dirty code that show how I connect to the northwind database. ...

outlook update from access
Once the contacts have been imported into Access 2007 and cleaned up, can they be exported back into Outlook 2007 to update the contact list? Multiple parts to this in terms of the Outlook import/export wizard #1 - Native Access '2007 files must be saved as '97-2003 .mdb files #2 - Once item #1 is in place - you could re-import the file with the following caveat - you could allow Outlook to check for duplicates which we've found to be a hit or miss proposition in terms of working. Depending on what you've "cleaned up&...

OWA access with netBIOS and FQDN questions
Hello all- We have an Exchange 2003 server running on Server 2003 Standard with OWA enabled. We also have an SSL cert for Exchange pointing to domain-es1.domain.com Inside the firewall, if my users use the netbios name to access OWA (http://domain-es1) they do not get prompted forauthentication. If they try to access OWA through the FQDN (either http OR https) they get prompted for credentials. I have WIA authentication turned on in IIS, and the domain (domain.com) is in server/protocols/http/exchange virtual server/exchange Two questions arise from this: 1. Why do I get prompted w...

who needs money anyway?
http://www.richgetquick.com ...

Access 2007 vs Access 2003
I have installed in my computer Access 2007 and Access 2003. I I open access 2003 and I close and the I open Access 2007 always shaws the message... Please configuring Microsoft Office Access 2007. I I open the second time, this message doen't appear. Now if I open access 2003 the message for configuring Micosoft Office 2003 shows. Questions: 1. Is it possible programmatically avoid these messages? 2. If I deploy an application in access 2007 and if in the computer there is access 2003, always the message about configurition will be show? By another words, is it possible co-exits bot...

if.... Anyway around this?
I'm new to this. I need to drop a value into a cell where there is nothing. The 'target' cell should not have a formula because some days I would need to place a one time value there , doing so would wipe out the formula. Example: A1 B1 C1 BOB JOE =IF(A1="bob",A2=B1) A2 (BLANK) I need the blank cell (A2) to take the value of B1 if C1 is true. Maybe I have the syntax wrong, maybe it's not possible. Let me know. Thanks In C1, enter =A1="bob" In A2, enter =IF(C1, B1, ""...

Is it possible with Access VB to check if any users are logged onto another Access DB?
Hi All Is it possible with Access VB to determine if any users are logged onto other Access DBs? I have a "mother" DB that replicates itself into a number of "child" DBs with a subset of its data. For obvious reasons I can only do this when no-one is using the "child" DBs. Is it possible to write some VB to call out to other DBs and see if anyone is logged on? Cheers for any ideas, suggestions or links, Chrisso hi Chrisso, Chrisso wrote: > Is it possible to write some VB to call out to other DBs and see if > anyone is logged on? http://allenbrowne.com/...

Accessing the contacts when writing a new e-mail
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Hello, i have a very strange problem with my Entourage E-Mail client. I set up the connection to our Exchange server and everything is working fine so far. I can access the contacts in its own menu, but my problem is, that i can't access them when writing a new e-mail. I pick the right address book from the drop down menu but it does not show any contacts to add to the &quot;To:&quot; field. <br> I installed Office for Mac on a second Mac, an iBook G4 with 10.4 Tiger wi...

Running The Full Mailbox Access script in the DST Calendar update package...
Hi, I have a list of users on an exchange server, in legacyDN Format, like this: /O=ORG/OU=FIRST ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=JUSER I use that list as the input list when I run ] cscript grantmailboxpermission.vbs -add domain\domainuser users.txt However, I get all errors (!!!!) when I do this. I am running this from a command line on the exchange server itself. The error log says: Failed to add FullMailbox Access: LDAP://CN=User\, Joe,OU=Normal Users,OU=Users,OU=SDXP,OU=All,DC=firm,DC=local Error: The security ID structure is invalid. Does the fact that we are using...

Access 2007 compact database
there are some over night schedule to compact databases by "access n:\abc.accdb /compact" i find if the database is stored at network drive, the database cannot be compact by command mode or Access window application. now i have to copy them to local drive and then compact and then copy back to network drive. Thanks. tony Hi Tony, Have you tried going in using VBA? Maybe take a look at the DBEngine.CompactDatabase Method. You are still copying the file but you can automate the process, assuming you have the necessary permissions. Hope this helps, Gordon "Tony WO...

is there anyway to create a clone of an excel sheet in vba?
is there anyway to create a clone of an excel sheet in vba? Hi Daniel, To add a copy in the same workbook, try: Sub Tester With ActiveWorkbook .Sheets("MySheet").Copy After:=.Sheets(Sheets.Count) End With End Sub To create a new single-sheet workbook containing a copy of the sheet, try: Sub Tester2 ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("MySheet").copy End sub --- Regards, Norman "Daniel" <softwareengineer98037@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uIBBqHegFHA.2156@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > is there anyway to create a clone of an excel sheet in vba? > > ...

Vista OpenSCManager Access Denied / WNetAddConnection2 does not fa
It works in from 2K3 to XP, but now from trying to access the SC manager of Vista remotely from a 2K3 box fails with access denied. Furthermore, i installed SP1 of Vista, and now the WNetAddConnection2 wont fail if even if i send a blank password. These problems are most likley linked. ...

How do I access my company outlook from my home computer?
I would like to work from home but I need to be able to access my company email that uses outlook and read them from my home computer. You will have to ask your administrators how to do that. They usually have security in place which prevents just anyone accessing the network. They may have Outlook Anywhere, OWA, or other options if Exchange server is not used. They will be able to give you the information you need. Where I work, we offer OWA (Outlook Web Access, available over the internet) but you must use a keyfob with a changing digital number sequence to identify yourself and...