Is microsoft getting away from MSMQ?

My boss said that microsoft is getting away with MSMQ. I want the feedback
from you experts ....

Plz comment ....

0
mubi (159)
12/19/2006 6:08:23 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"Mubashir Khan" <mubi@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> My boss said that microsoft is getting away with MSMQ. I want the feedback
> from you experts ....

Although it doesn't have anything to do with MFC...

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/techinfo/overview/msmqfaq.mspx

See question #2

-Pete

I've heard a lot of seriously bad bug reports so I hope there has been major rework in
Vista...
				joe

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 12:08:23 -0600, "Mubashir Khan" <mubi@yahoo.com> wrote:

>My boss said that microsoft is getting away with MSMQ. I want the feedback
>from you experts ....
>
>Plz comment ....

Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer@flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
newcomer (15974)

Gridview not getting sp records
We have an aspx page with a GridView tied to an SQL Server stored procedure. When the GridView was setup we did a "test query" and all expected records displayed. However, when we open the page we get no records. Below are the parameters on the SqlDataSource control. The 2 dates are defaulted to NULL in the stored proc so that only dates with NULL are displayed. I also ran the stored proc from SQL server and it ran fine when I checked the send null values for the dates. Any ideas where I should look? Thanks. asp:QueryStringParameter Name="Branch" Query...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

Trouble getting Workflow Rule to fire
I am using the CRM Workflow manager to trigger specific events to update the system. The issue that I am having is determining what Event (Create, Manual, Assign, Change Status) I need to assign to the rule? The scenario is as follows: When a field at the Contact level is set to “TRUE” I need a rule to run to update a field at the Account level. The issue I am encountering is that the Rule never gets fired. Here is the code, I have tried using a Wait condition and an If/Else statement: When Contact Status is Changed If Contact.QuickMoveActive = 1 Then Update: Account.Q...

Microsoft Promo

can i get my e-mail from cox.net on outlook express?
I want to be able to click on outlook and get my e-mails from my cox.net e-mail account. Can anyone help? "Scott" <Scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E8B6B2F-172A-4B56-8836-2CBEAF510CF6@microsoft.com... >I want to be able to click on outlook and get my e-mails from my cox.net > e-mail account. Can anyone help? Sure. Cox can help. Read their help web pages for the setup info to define an e-mail account. Or call them (you are paying them, right?, so why not ask THEM?). Subject says "Outlook Express". Body says "Outlook"...

microsoft XL

How do i get lines on a line graph?
I am trying to plot a number of series of data on the same graph. It i experimental data with 'time' as the x axis. Measurements of th experimental data were taken at 4 hour intervals, but they were not al started at the same time. This means that the values of time in th table must increment by 1 but there will not be an experimental valu for each hour because a measurement was not taken. This is the tabl of data. 16 2.0 0.8 17 2.1 0.8 18 2.6 0.9 19 20 1.7 0.7 21 1.6 0.7 22 2.2 0.7 23 24 1.0 0.6 25 1.2 0.6 26 2.0 0.6 27 28 ...

Getting chart series values from object values
VB6 EXCEL2000 I am trying to automate plotting an XY curve from data contained in an object. Basically there appears to be no way of transfering the contents of an object into chart's x and y values (.XValues & .Values respectively). Edited code below. Source data from array dFrequency is placed in a collection (for good reasons!): Public FreqTable As New Collection That is some seriously edited code... <g> -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Business solutions leveraging technology Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) 2000-2004 In article <nildespera...

Which version of Microsoft Office #2

Getting Cashier ID as 0
Hi... I am getting cashier Id as 0 everytime ?? I am trying to display the Cashier Id on message box and everytime its displaying 0 :-(.... Please help me.. Vicky... :-) Show a sample of code you are using. Rob "Vicky" <Vicky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4ADB2328-B6A0-4DAA-A47B-34C954CBAE37@microsoft.com... > Hi... > > I am getting cashier Id as 0 everytime ?? I am trying to display the > Cashier Id on message box and everytime its displaying 0 :-(.... > > Please help me.. > > Vicky... :-) Hi Rob, Following is the c...

Microsoft Office 2004
Hi I have been using the microsoft office 2004 on an ibook G4 on panther for the last 6 months. Recently, it is refusing to read some of the excel and powerpoint file created on a PC under the Office 97. I can see the file name but not the icon next to it when I look under Finder. When I click on the file name, the file disappears from view completely. At first I thought it was a software issue so I re-install the Microsoft Office 2004, but the problem persists. Has anyone encountered this problem? Any suggestions to solve it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, June In artic...

Synchronizing 2 x Microsoft Outlook 2007 #2
I have MS outlook 2007 on two different PCs. How Can I synchronized the Calendars from boot Outlooks. Thanks. Locksley ...

microsoft outlook and microsoft project
I install MS Outlook 2003, and also MS Project 2007. When I online MS Outlook, any time when there is message come in my mail box. Window display " Microsoft config gathering ms project information" Is it an installer window or a project dialog box? If installer, the Microsoft installer program is corrupt. Try Detect and Repair in Outlook or Project to stop it or just let it run and complete. If it's a project dialog box, you have some addin doing it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www....

Why can get the virtual function address by using this way?
Hello all: Look: class A { public: virtual void dspa()=0; }; class B { public: virtual void dspb()=0; }; class AB:public A,public B { public: virtual void dspa() { cout<<"A Class"<<endl; } virtual void dspb() { cout<<"B Class"<<endl; } } void main() { AB obj; A *pa; B *pb; pa=&obj; pb=&obj;//I think it must get by this��pb=(B*)((char*)&obj+4); } Because the class AB has two vptr,and pb is on the second vptr,but why can do:pb=&obj to get the address?Thanks very much. On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 17:40:24 +0800, "Lee ...

Microsoft SQL...
We are using W23K Server, Exchange 2003 SP1, Backup Exec 10.0. We purchased the Exchange Agent and are using it. Recently, when the backup runs it skips 22 files, which are in use. These are the files for Microsoft SQL. In a disaster recover scenario where we reinstall W23K, Exchange and restore the Exchange data / mailboxes from tape, do we need to have the SQL backed up or would it be reinstalled with Exchange / Backup Exec? Any advice would be appreciated. THANK YOU in advance! you're running SQL and Exchange on the same box? why is that? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Allan" ...

microsoft money loosing VAT content in split catogory withdrawl
Hi I have money 2000 and file VAT returns with the information it provides. I just discovered that if I have a split catogory withdrawl the VAT component is blank (greyed out) and is not in report. Can any one help with this problem thanks Gary ...

Sample questions for Microsoft CRM certification
Hi all, Can somebody provide sample questions or some URL for CRM certification (1. Installation & configuration AND 2. CRM Customization) If you scan the archives of this group someone was offering a sample test with 150 questions. I do not know the legality of it and I am not aware of any other test simulations for Microsoft CRM. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Imran" <Imran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C394D5F9-15EE-4154-9B91-D3248FE422D4@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > Can someb...

Microsoft Money 2000 and Microsoft Money Essentials
I just purchased a new computer with Microsoft Vista and Microsoft Money Essentials. I have been using Microsoft Money 2000 on my old computer running WindowsXP. I backed it up on a thumbdrive and tried to transfer my files (years of my financial history) to the Microsoft Money Essentials that was installed on my new computer, but the message I get is: "Money Essentials is unable to open files from other versions of Money." Does anyone have a suggestion for how I can download my financial information from the old program to the new program? Thank you Money Essentials is no...