Is it possible to make CButtons transparent ?

hi,
Is it possible to make CButtons transparent ? I tryed the transparent flag,
and OnCtlColor, but it seems they do not do this. The buttons were still
opaque.

thanks,

0
hamid1 (1)
11/26/2003 6:12:03 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

hamid wrote:
> hi,
> Is it possible to make CButtons transparent ? I tryed the transparent flag,
> and OnCtlColor, but it seems they do not do this. The buttons were still
> opaque.
>
> thanks,

Easy with the owner-draw style.  With owner-draw style you paint your
own button.  If you don't paint any background there won't be any
background.

--
Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

0
scottmcp1 (239)

Is it possible

Personal Folders in OWA

making a flyer with publisher
I Want to add more than one picture on my flyer, but it does not give me that option. Is it possible to add more than one picture? thank you aj Yes, but you have to do it one at a time. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "A.J." <A.J.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5F631F9A-98CE-4915-93D4-56EAF4A34765@microsoft.com... >I Want to add more than one picture on my flyer, but it does not give me >that > option. Is it possible to add more than one picture? > thank you > aj I make flyers with Publisher 2000 and put several pictures...

How to make odds ratio graph?
How to make odds ratio graph? Would love to help but your cryptic message does not tell me what it is that you want to do. More details, please -- Bernard Liengme http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme Microsoft Excel MVP "How to make odds ratio graph?" <How to make odds ratio graph?@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E115BCD1-D2C3-4739-9DFD-244CD8C67F5F@microsoft.com... > How to make odds ratio graph? ...

how do i make the excel chart axis title boxes bigger?
The text is often truncated as though it were too long for the box. If I reduce the font the titles are often too small to read. How do I "grow" the boxes to accomodate longer strings? Perhaps try Andy Pope's response to a similar past query: http://tinyurl.com/7sz94 -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1� 22' N 103� 45' E xdemechanik ---- "Patrick98001" <Patrick98001@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:608942AC-9AA9-4B10-B81B-1A90588B92AB@microsoft.com... > The text is often truncated as though it were too long for the box. If I > redu...

Advice on Making a TimeLine Control
Hello, I am in the process of making my first custom control, which needs to be a timeline that behaves similar to the timeline in MS Moviemaker (and other apps). So far I have created a CWnd and drawn the 'tick marks' at the top to represent time, and got it to successfully scroll horizontally and vertically. The complication is having to add a label area to the left, to label each entry in the timeline, because these labels must not scroll horizontally with the rest of the view. The tick marks at the top also must not scroll vertically with the rest of the view. I am not sure wha...

pictures in various shapes
Is it possible to insert a picture and make it into a circle or an oval or various other shapes than just squares and rectangles? Thank you ahead of time. with a graphics editor -- Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP - FrontPage "Stephanie" <Stephanie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:014D0D06-15F9-4D92-8D93-64FBD3A9CA32@microsoft.com... | Is it possible to insert a picture and make it into a circle or an oval or | various other shapes than just squares and rectangles? Thank you ahead of | time. | | Stephanie wrote: > Is it possible to insert a pict...

Is this possible
I want to make a list of the files in several different folders. Is it possible to somehow "Copy and paste" just the filenames into a list, in either Word or Excel or Wordperfect. I am just trying to sort the files in several different folders to weed out duplicates. There has got to be an easier way then typing them all or screen printing the lists and manually weeding them out. Any suggestions. Frustrated... Hans, Here is some code that will start in a directory and list all files in that and any sub directories. It uses recursion to go through all the subs. Just ch...

Is this Possible ?
Hi Have a newsletter document with text boxes that have no outlines but internal gradient colour fills. Is it possible that a macro could remove all colour fills in one hit just leaving the text in place ? many thanks Dim oShape As Shape For Each oShape In ActiveDocument.Shapes If oShape.Type = msoTextBox Then If oShape.Line.Visible = msoFalse Then oShape.Fill.Visible = msoFalse End If End If Next oShape should clear the fill from text boxes that are filled and have no border. -- <>>< ><<> ><&l...

How can I make this happen?
I want a macro or something that will allow me to "show" every comment on a work sheet (there are almost 100) then go to Format Comment and Properties and change it to "move and size with cells" then rehide the comment. Any ideas? -- foxspirit ------------------------------------------------------------------------ foxspirit's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=31264 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=509350 On a worksheet is there a function that unhides all comments in every cell? -- foxsp...

How to make a dir NOT read only
Hi, I am using wamp with XP and need to give permission so a dir can be Read. I have tried to unclick the Read Only option in Properties, but it just goes back to Read Only again. How can I make it stick to Read Thanks rock rock wrote: > Hi, > > I am using wamp with XP and need to give permission so a dir can be Read. > > I have tried to unclick the Read Only option in Properties, but it just > goes back to Read Only again. > > How can I make it stick to Read ??? If it's "Read Only" then it can be read... what's the...

How to make "Report" run for specefic 'Date' or other criteria?
I can use something like... Like [Enter Date w/o leading zeros like 4/2/2007] & "*" into a query... then build a Form on that query... Then run the Form And Access will pupup a screen and ask for a date. How can we do this when we run a "Report" on the same Query? thanks for any help. Mel <MyEmailList@gmail.com> wrote in news:1184184721.213826.274340@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups.com: > I can use something like... > > Like [Enter Date w/o leading zeros like 4/2/2007] & "*" > > into a query... then build a Form on that query... Th...

extracting comments in a cell and making these part of the Chart .
I would like to extract comments in a which I have added in a cell and making these comments part of the Chart Title Charles, Click once on the title of the chart. Next, go to the formula bar and type "=". Finally, click on the cell reference that you want to show in the title and hit the Enter key. ---- Regards, John Mansfield http://www.pdbook.com "Charles" wrote: > I would like to extract comments in a which I have added in a cell and > making these comments part of the Chart Title Thank you for your help. It did work! "Charles" wrote: ...

Is Batch Marking Possible?
Hello, I am doing a mass mailing from Outlook. I will print 50 address labels per day. Is there a way for me to batch-mark the contacts for which I print a label? Thanks, Talal Itani ...

Is it possible to make cmd window to flash?
Greetings, I have an existing VC2003 windows console program. Now I want to add a alarm feature to it, the simpliest way is to make the cmd window to flash. Can this be implemented? Thanks, Evan >I have an existing VC2003 windows console program. Now I want to add a alarm >feature to it, the simpliest way is to make the cmd window to flash. Can >this be implemented? Evan, If the console is running in a window, I presume you can use the FlashWindow(Ex) API. In newer OS's you can find the console window handle using the GetConsoleWindow API. For older OS's here's...

possible R-NDR attack, not sure, please help
Thanks to all who help and hope to help others with same issue. Since yesterday a user on domain sent a mail out to 10 or so people. Ever since then everyone who was being sent the message including the sender is getting a message like this. Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Donald Permenter Sent: 10/21/2005 5:54 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: username@aol.com. on 10/21/2005 5:55 AM The format of the e-mail address is incorrect. Check the address, look up the recipient in the Address Book,...

How is possible?
I have performed the regular procedure in order to unistall outlook express. In the windows installed programs look not present but outlook express is still there and working. I cannot understand how this is possible. Would you anybody explain me? Thanks and regards Hello Salicilico, you wrote on Thu, 25 Aug 2005 20:21:32 GMT: > I have performed the regular procedure in order to unistall outlook express. > In the windows installed programs look not present but outlook express is > still there and working. > I cannot understand how this is possible. > Would you anybody expl...

how do i make it work
I had an old computer about 5 yrs ago that had microsoft money on it..I used it and then about a year ago I purchased a new computer which at that time came with the quicken program instead of microsoft money...back then you helped me transfer the quicken program to microsoft money so that I could continue to use my accounts...I now have the same problem...We had to do a system recovery and I have lost my microsoft money program...once again it is quicken which I do not want...I have backed up my microsoft money to floppy disks...but I once again need to know how to get the money pro...

Is it possible to enter Credit Notes in CRM?
Hi, I'm having a problem entering Credit Notes in MS CRM. I'm migrating Credit Notes and Invoices into CRM from our accounts system for Sales History reference. Invoices and Invoice Details are migrating fine, Credits aren't. Invoice Detail lines with a negative quantity are not calculating the Extended Value (or feeding through to the Invoice total value). When I open the Invoice Product screen for these lines an "Invalid Quantity" message appears at the top of the screen, although it does display negative values like '-1'. I've modified the Invoice Produ...

Is this possible in PowerShell?
Hi, I am fairly new to PowerShell and already in love. I am pretty sure this is possible, but not sure how to do this. I am running bunch of command line commands from PowerShell. Each command spits out a log (in a weird format). Here is an example of a log file: http://www.box.net/shared/mz32eremi6 I will have hundreds of these logs and need to parse that data (only few values are needed: command, IOs/sec, MBs/sec, min/max/avg latency) and store that in the database. I was about to do this with database cursor, but that's pretty crappy solution. How do I pars...

Making a combo box enable for two case
i Have a combo box name Cbmonth when click a specific case i.e. month sales the box enables, Me.cbMonth.Enabled = (SalesPeriod = byMonth) what i need is when we i select Sales person case i need the cbmonth to enable i've tried this me.cbmonth.enabled= (SalesPeriod = byMonth and BySalesPerson) but it doesn't work Any ideas anyone ??? Write it like this: me.cbmonth.enabled= (Me.SalesPeriod = "byMonth" Or Me.SalesPeriod = "BySalesPerson") Note: I am assuming that SalesPeriod is a bound control on your form and that it has text data...