Is it possible to change the texts on a CFileDialog?

hi,
Is it possible to change the texts on a CFileDialog? I need it to change the
language of those texts.

thanks,
  Behzad

0
bn11 (9)
9/8/2004 7:02:40 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/customize_dialog.asp

Tom

"bn1" <bn1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> hi,
> Is it possible to change the texts on a CFileDialog? I need it to change
the
> language of those texts.
>
> thanks,
>   Behzad

0
tserface (3860)

Is it possible

Print Preview
When I close the print preview my CMainFrame window title is not restored to the contents prior to clicking Print Preview. If I exit print preview using Print instead of Close I see that the title is changed and the print dialog box appears. After completing the print the CMainFrame window title is restored properly. I tried restoring the title in OnEndPrinting () but it had not effect. Any idea where the title is being changed. Thanks, Neil PS: the content that of the incorrect title is the default title which I had overridden. Did you try overriding SetTitle() in mainframe? http...

Change dflt Journ Entry from PHONE to TASK?
I use journal heavily - but not for recording phone calls, for recording time spent on tasks and other details about them. Each newly-created journal entry defaults to entrytype "Phone". How can I change this to default to entrytype "Task"? Thanks.. ....Allen Kitchen / akitchen@diskriter.com You can change the name of that entry, but I don't believe you can change the fact Outlook uses it as the default for new Journal items. You can read more info here: http://www.inquiry.com/techtips/exo_pro/10min/10min0999.asp -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Micr...

Can I program Excel cells to change colour at a set date?
I want certain cells to change from yellow to green when a date contained within those cells is reached. Excel version 2003 Use a conditional format. For instane you might format as yellow, then set a conditional format based on the formula =TODAY()>=datecell to apply the green color. Jerry sunflowermurray wrote: > I want certain cells to change from yellow to green when a date contained > within those cells is reached. Excel version 2003 ...

Personal Folders in OWA

Excel asking for save with no changes #5
Dave Peterson Wrote: > And xl2002 added an option that allows you to have more control: > Edit|links|startup prompt button. > check the "don't display the alert and update links" This sounds like exactly what I'm looking for! Unfortunately, I' running an older version of Excel. I'll have to hit up my IT perso for an update. Thanks! -Tomm -- tommy2 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- tommy20's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=281 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/sh...

Summing specific texts
Hi, please help me, I need assistance: I am trying to find the total number of times a specific word has bee entered in a column. I tried using LEN and SUBSTITUE but it seems lik that only works if it's a single letter? Here's the details - some one much smarter than I am will surely hav an answer for me? Word is *Toffee * (and is written in A1) The field is *D1 to D600 *(a text formatted column containing singl words in each cell) -I have had some success with the LEN and SUBSTITUTE formula when usin a single letter but I have had to write out the whole field a D1&D2&D3&...

Formula referencing a changing range??
I have a workbook that has several tabs. I'm only working with 2 for the problem that I'm having though. The first tab, which holds all my data, is called Marketing Letters. The 2nd tab is called Status. On the Status tab, I have a cell (A5) which looks to another cell (A1) on the same tab, then returns matching values (in multiple rows) from the Marketing Letters tab. Here is my formula: =INDEX('Marketing Letters'!$B$1:$V$300,SMALL(IF('Marketing Letters'!$B$1:$B$300=$A$1,ROW('Marketing Letters'!$B$1:$B$300)),ROW(1:1)),2) This works great...

Radar Charting problems, Can I change...
Hi people I have 2 queries relating to Radar charts in Excel (Office XP/2002). Can I change the angle/start position of the first plotted point? I always starts at 12 o'clock but I want it to start at 9 o'clock. I ca re-order the data to achieve this effect but the data, to the viewer is not in a logical sequence if I do that. Then also, can I change the direction of the plotting from clockwise t anti-clockwise? Thanks in advance. Stell -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Stella - You can't do these things (unless someone smarter than me knows how), but you c...

working out which colour text is used to populate a cell
Hi all, Fingers crossed someone out there will be able to help me. I have been tasked to provide a spreadsheet at work to monitor a number of applications and written applications that we receive and the number of days we respond by. I have the following cells ‘application received’(Cell B), ‘enquiry received’(Cell C), ‘date completed’(Cell E) I then have the following formula in Cell H =NETWORKDAYS(IF(B4<>"",B4,C4),E4,$A$119:$A$158) which determines which cell has the date in (B or C) and then works out the number of days it has taken looking at cell E (the...

Changing Content of mapped Fields
Hello, is there a way to change the content of mapped fields? I have got an custom entitie which is mpped with company and offer. If I creat my entitie from "company" the mapped field (companynumber) is set its value as it should be, in my costom entitie field "customernumber". Creating a new record from my custom entitie and select via mapped lookup field a company the mapped entitie field remains blank. Also having an other field mapped to an entitie. By changing data in the source field the mapped field won't change (update) either. How could the solution loo...

Excel2000 keeps asking me to save when no changes were made
Excel2000 keeps asking me to save when no changes were made. This only happens on a few workbooks and has only been hapening the past 4 months. As time goes on it is happening more frequently. Ran Norton Anti-Virus, no viruses detected. Ran Spyware software, no problems there either. Have you got any of the following volatile functions in your workbook, as the existence of any of these will cause that message, because that function is recalculated every time you open the workbook, and as far as Excel is concerned that is a change. Most common one I would suggest is the TODAY() function. ...

How do I change the color scheme on a download Publisher template
I recently downloaded a newsletter template and now I would like to change the color scheme for the background shapes. I have tried to do this, but only some texts would change colors, but not the shapes. Please help! Thanks. I suspect you will have to change the colors manually if the colors won't change when you choose a different color scheme. Select one of the shapes, Fill, the colors along the top of the fill menu are the colors of the present color scheme. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "T.J." <T.J.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

Find Email Address in a text file
Hello, I am having a small issue. I received a text file from a co-worker over seas that contains all his outlook contact information. I have opened it in excel using CSV. There are thousands of rows and anout 100 columns, problem is that the email address do not all fall in the same column or row. I need to be able to locate each email address and copy just the domain (@yahoo.com for example) into a single column.....does anyone have any suggestions?? Thanks, Matt --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ I posted a solution for extracting 1 or 2 e-mail addresses from a st...

how can I change the text size in the choose name box of outlook
When I click on "new message" and my "choose name" box comes up, the text is very small. How can I enlarge it? I have Office '03 and Windows 7. Using Word and Outlook for email. New Message sounds like an Outlook command to me, so you may want to ask this question in a newsgroup for Outlook. See for example the general discussion at http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general&lang=en&cr=US. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "oldmubs" <oldmubs@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

how to change format of publication to jpeg
I've been creating logos and other documents in MS Publisher and want to save them as jpegs, to be sent to and used by someone who doesn't have MS Publisher. How can I achieve this? LTV wrote: > I've been creating logos and other documents in MS Publisher > and want to save them as jpegs, to be sent to and used by someone > who doesn't have MS Publisher. How can I achieve this? ============================================== See the following articles: How to Create a JPG From Microsoft Publisher http://www.ehow.com/how_5876491_create-jpg-microsoft-publ...

Changing Text Case
Hi all, Excel 2007: How can I change a range of text to Proper in place? Whenever I try to change the text in a specific range, it will not change the text in that range, it places it in some other area of the spreadsheet. I want to change the text from Upper case to Proper case in B4:B15, but, no matter where I place the cursor, or how I try to get the text to change in those cells, it does not does not change the text in those cells. If I select the range and then select the PROPER in the Text list, it puts the function in the first cell of the column, but, does not change the cas...

Texte arabe dans Word
> Ce message est au format MIME. Comme votre programme de lecture de courriers ne comprend pas ce format, il se peut que tout ou une partie de ce message soit illisible. --B_3279965611_640133 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Bonjour, J�utilise l��dition fran�aise de Word 2004 (version 11.3.8) sous le syst�me d�exploitation Mac OS 10.4.11. Lorsque je colle du texte arabe dans un document Word, depuis TextEdit par exemple, l�application quitte inopin�ment. Si j��cris directement dans Word, les lettres ne sont pas attach�es. Sauri...

Changing the source of a report
If I have generated a report with a given table or querry and I want to keep the format, but change the source (table or querry), how do I do that? -- See me for who I am and not who you want me to be,. That way no one gets disappointed! Assuming the form (or report) is open, you can use Forms![NameOfForm].RecordSource = "NewQueryName" or Reports![NameOfReport].RecordSource = "NewQueryName" -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "Lisa R" <LisaR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08...

Listbox contains check box, small image icon and text
I would like to implement a list control in which every row contains check box, small image icon and text. how can I do it? Are there any sample codes? -- Nothing impossible, Nothing sure This will be a good start: http://www.codeproject.com/listctrl/ ----- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com "NianHawk" <NianHawk@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote in message news:C43782D7-9D80-4F74-92EC-05E47983291E@microsoft.com... > I would like to implement a list control in which every row contains check > box, small image icon and text. how can I do it? Are there any sample codes? Dont k...

Exporting email with atachment to text file
I would lke to have a backup of all my email in a pure text form. Many years ago I used Netscape email, and the entire mail file was pur text; attachments followed the message and were encoded in base64. I could always retrieve my email (with a little effort) by cuting and pasting, and using uuencode to retrieve the binary form of the attachment. Is there any way to do this in Outlook? I have recently encountered difficulties with different versions of Outook at home and work, so would like to avoid problems like this in the future by having a purely text email file. TIA <dtshedd@yah...