introducion to windows

it baisicly stinks you have to right click left click use funny spinny
thing along eith that it is compuletly out wiereding it is bug prone
and not very plessent to it is horibly expensive i wich i was curently
sitting un a mac the folder structure makes no sense un a windows
computer you can find all the files but it just dossent make sense all
in all windows stinks oh and ps msn messanger isent all that great
iether its no better if not wourse than yohoo messanger and from what i
have seen from yahoo there better than microsoft in everything they do
yet stink in everything they do and pc laptops are so expensive 1.5k
ruthly that just scaby okay mast cost like 1k each and are pretty
expensive but then the upgrade price is like 5 times more expensive for
a pc and the software that will not distroy an old pc is crap and if
there god they are exentially tolls

widows stinks but is okay for working

macs is okay is okay for audio just dont use word it will eventually
crash word is great for macs but so is itunes for windows they will
both eventually crash each other computers its okay for working if you
do not get esily distracted bi fuzy things flying across the screen
then i just advise turning of the graphiocal interface somehow and
creating aps for it without the graphical interfact

all in all

how the fruck do you guys mangage to live with these pieces of shit and
why are computers so expensive all they are are big huge media players
or small artificial brains simplified and used for menail laboures and
why are they so heavy the laptops are so heavy they arent even mobile
my shool bag filled to the rim with rocks is about the wieght of half
of the woeght of the desk top

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

introducion to windows
it baisicly stinks you have to right click left click use funny spinny thing along eith that it is compuletly out wiereding it is bug prone and not very plessent to it is horibly expensive i wich i was curently sitting un a mac the folder structure makes no sense un a windows computer you can find all the files but it just dossent make sense all in all windows stinks oh and ps msn messanger isent all that great iether its no better if not wourse than yohoo messanger and from what i have seen from yahoo there better than microsoft in everything they do yet stink in everything they do and pc lap...

MFC: adding a control into a dialog window
void ChelloDlg::OnBnClickedEnable() { CWnd *parentWnd = GetDlgItem(IDD_HELLO_DIALOG); CStatic * newlabel = new CStatic(); newlabel->Create(_T("Hello World"), WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, CRect(10, 10, 100, 100), parentWnd); } I am using a button ID_ENABLE to trigger the adding of label into IDD_HELLO_DIALOG. The program would crash ("Debug Assertion Failed") when I hit the button. What am I missing? -- @~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY. / v \ Simplicity is Beauty! May the Force and Farce be with you! /( _ )\ (Xubuntu 8.04.1...

Starting a Process without Window
Dear Friends, I have a DLL that fires off the oSQL process. This is not the problem, the problem is that the Command Prompt screen flashes briefly when the application starts, then it hides as I want it too. When I did this before with VBasic .NET the cammond screen would never even appear. Does anyone know how to keep the window from showing up, even if it is for just a moment? Here is what I got: ZeroMemory( &si, sizeof(si) ); si.cb = sizeof(si); si.dwFlags = STARTF_USESHOWWINDOW; //set so we can hide the window si.wShowWindow = SW_HIDE; // hide the window si.dwFlags = STARTF...

entourage and windows

Window live mail profile picture
can't get Win Live Mail to show my win live/ messenger . etc, profile picture to show can,t change the one that does appear .. Running Win7/IE8. Thanks Ensure you are completely signed out of all Live applications (web UI, = Messenger, and any Windows Live Essential application-Mail,=20 PhotoGallery, Writer and Hotmail) Open WLMsgr and change the display picture. Once done, sign out of Messenger (not exit..completely sign out) In IE go to Profile.live.com Update your online profile with the same picture. Sign off when done. Open WLMsgr(and sign on with your Live ID) Ope...

Windows recovery console

windows messenger/Outlook 2002

Windows update error

How Do I Remove Page # From Cover Sheet w/ Windows 2007?
I am writing a paper in Windows 2007 and cannot have a page number on the cover sheet. Help! Thanks : ) Presumably you mean Word 2007 since (a) there is no Windows 2007 and (b) Windows is not a word processor. Click in the header/footer to open it. In the Options group of the contextual Header & Footer Tools | Design tab, check the box for "Different First Page." Leave the First Page Header/Footer empty. If you need to start the numbering with 1 on the the second page, click on Page Number, choose Format Page Numbers, and change the "Page numbering" set...

Windows Workflow Foundation
Any one know of a good VB example on the above subject.. any links would be greatful Simon After much searching and trawling through C# examples that as its friday i didn't want to convert.. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2e575633-e357-4ee7-aaff-34138f00e830&displaylang=en Simon "Simon Whale" <simon@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23zfF5ScwKHA.1692@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Any one know of a good VB example on the above subject.. any links would > be greatful > > > Simon > ...

We can't sign you in to Windows Live Messenger
For several days I've been unable to sign in to Windows Live Messenger. I keep getting the same error: "Signing in to Windows Live Messenger failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later" Error code 80048820 I've clicked troubleshoot to try to fix this problem, but troubleshoot couldn't find anything wrong. I've tried to reset my password, but this doesn't seem to work, because on the change password page I have to enter those security numbers and letters but they don't appear. When I listened to the audio and...

windows mail window
When I press send or receive, I get the emails but an error message appears. There is nothing left in the draft file and I eliminated the email that wouldn't go through. I want to clear this message from the windows mail window. Please help me. Jackie Carpenter What does the error message say? Right-click on it, select Copy, then paste it into a reply here. -- Windows 7 Ultimate http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview http://download.live.com/wlmail "jwcarpenter" <jwcarpenter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2B5D0223-EE44-4C4E-9...

Non English fonts (Greek) not working in Windows XP SP3
I had a collection of Greek fonts which used to work fine with other versions of Windows (Windows 98). Recently I found the CD on which there were saved and tried to play these Greek fonts on Windows XP SP3, but they were not recognised. I tried them both in Windows English and Greek versions. What could be wrong? Thank you, Paul ...

Constant Popping Up of Windows Live Mail
My Windows Live Mail pops up on my screen about every 15 to 30 seconds. Have tried signing out also man other things. Any help would be much appreciated to either stop popups or to delete all together. You could delete it altogether if you don't use it. Which mail client program do you use? --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Zancherito" <Zancherito@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:995B1E2D-D99D-466F-8593-4C7EA410E4BD@microsoft.com... > My Windows Live Mail pops up on m...

Scanning opens tender window
Hi, Have you ever encoutered following issue. After upgrading system from version 1.3 to 2.0 there is one problem with some POSes. After scanning good it is not added to list in main window but program works like f12 was pressed and tender window appear. Could you please advice how i may solve this problem? Thank you in advance. Regards, Hi Adam, It is probably your ILC itself that is triggering the calling of the F12. Your scanner is probably set to carriage return, right? What is one of your actual ILC that prompts for the tender screen? -- Jocelyn &quo...

insert a link/shortcut to a file on comuter in a contact window
I am trying to add a link or shortcut to a file on my computer in a contact window, in the lower window of the contact When I drag a file in that box it actualy creats a copy in a certain folder in Microsoft, but then its hard to find the file I want to Insert only a Link or shrtcut to the file. Can anyone have an idea? pl;ace your cursor in the white window of the Contact. Then Insert | File, single click the file you want and use the tiny drop down arrow, bottom right corner to select: Insert as Hyperlink. "Jacob" <info@kohn.ca> wrote in message news:O5g%23hYD2G...

How do I logon on to Windows
I have an MFC application running on a Novell Client WIN2000 machine. If I try to access a file path on a Windows 2000 server using Windows Explorer I get a dialog asking for a UserID and Password. How can I ask the user of this application to provide this information so I can access the file from the application. When I try to access the file from the application now, no dialog is displayed, I just get an error code back from the routine I called. Thanks Tom G. Take a look at the WNetAddConnection(), WNetAddConnection2() or WNetAddConnection3() API's. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++...

Windows XP logon fails
I have just done a clean install of a plagued Widows XP laptop at a remote location. After creating VPN connection and confirming logon I set the pc to domain instead of workgroup. Now it won't let me login to domain while I am remote saying there is no connection. Obviously I can't start VPN till I get to desktop. What am I missing here? I had this working before I wiped the system and reinstalled XP. Thanks for any help. NT-based versions of windows from 2000 on, including XP, will cache credentials by default once you've logged on successfully once. You can log...

Window 7 won't let me see images on external drive
After a disastrous 3 attempts at trying to upgraded 64-bit Vista to 64-bit Windows 7, I finally have a working system after a clean installation of Windows 7. In the interim between upgrade attempts, I used Vista for 3 weeks, installing and using programs. I have an external hard drive just full of things acquired or created with Windows XP programs. Windows 7 will not show thumbnails of some .jpg and .png files; won't show previews, won't let me open them in Paint Shop Pro. Says I don't have permission to access the files; security tab in properties says can't ...

Can Outlook 2003 use MSN Messenger INSTEAD of Windows Messenger?
I didn't get an answer to this question last week so I'm re-posting... I recently purchased a new computer (Windows XP Home Edition w/SP2) and loaded up all of the available updates to the OS, Internet Explorer, etc. Next, I installed Office 2003 Professional. I disabled Messenger integration with Outlook 2003 as discussed in other posts here. Next I installed MSN Messenger 6.2 and it seemed to run properly as a stand-alone application. So I re-enabled Messenger integration on Outlook 2003. The next time I booted up and ran Outlook, the Messenger icon appeared in the taskbar...

upgrading window vista 32 bit in windows vista ultimate or window
sir , i have hp pavilian note book 6502au and in this i got window vista home premimum 32 bit for operating system now i like to upgrade it in windows vista ultimate or windows 7. please what upgrading options i can have ? and what i have to pay for it ? what will paymeant mode ? where i can upgrade it ? shashi kant wrote: > sir , i have hp pavilian note book 6502au and in this i got window > vista home premimum 32 bit for operating system now i like to > upgrade it in windows vista ultimate or windows 7. please what > upgrading options i can have ? and what i have to...

bootcamp windows media player problem..
hi, i'm using bootcamp to run windows on a macbook pro.. when i stream music videos from the net through windows media player it plays the audio perfectly but the video appears with only bright yellow, green and orange colors in it.. it also happens with a few mpeg videos i have.. is it something to do with the drivers? is there anything i can do to fix it? all help appreciated, thanks.. Hi Nick: First place I would look is memory, the second place I would look is processor availability. Decoding MPEG4 is quite a tough job for a computer: it needs memory and horsepower. If you hav...