intermediate results 2010

intermediate 1st year results 2010

Check intermediate results 2010 Results at

http://knowledgeatheaven.blogspot.com/2010/04/intermediate-results-2010.html

Please click above link to view the intermediate 1st year 2010
results.
0
ranga
4/23/2010 8:02:07 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Webcast: Monitoring, Backing Up, and Restoring Exchange 2010 with
In this webcast on March 3, 2010, we look at how System Center can improve the health and availability of your servers running Exchange with the Exchange Server 2010 Management Pack for Microsoft Operations Manager 2007 and Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager 2007: http://blogs.technet.com/dpm/archive/2010/02/24/upcoming-technet-webcast-monitoring-backing-up-and-restoring-exchange-server-2010-with-system-center.aspx J.C. Hornbeck | Microsoft ...

Outlook 2007/2010 Printing Issues
A general question to pick the brains of any Office gurus out there, mainly to assess whether or not these requests are at all achievable. I have a handful of users that do not want to migrate from Outlook 2003 because of the way the calendar is printed and their refusal of change. The main issues are as follows: - Need to combine Saturday and Sunday into one column, as it does in 2003, but has not been achievable in 2007 or 2010 that I've seen. Have tried third party apps to no avail. - Each day needs to be able to hold a multitude of appointments. An example I am lookin...

Hide results
I am putting together a summary spreadsheet of dates from seperate worksheets in an excel file. In the summary sheet I reference the 'end' date from the summary sheet. If there is no date in the original file, what formula can I use to leave that cell blank/hide on the summary sheet? The way I have it now the results show the default of 1/0/1900 Here is the formula used to reference the info from. =Summary!K5 =IF(Summary!K5="","",Summary!K5) -- David Biddulph "bigred72" <bigred72@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Formula to return numerical, text result?
I need to create a formula that based upon three possible factors, wil return one of two calculations or a text message. If cell B="Good", the formula in cell C returns "Text" If cell B="Better", the formula in cell C returns cell A*.3 If cell B="Best", the formula in cell C returns cell A*.5 Thanks in advance for any tips -- burgeo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- burgeon's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2023 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php...

How to replace a function with its result or resulting reference in a formula?
Hello How to replace a function with its result in a formula? For example, =INDEX(...)+INDEX(...) with =result_of_INDEX(a...)+result_of_INDEX(b...)=1025+1307. How to replace a function with its resulting reference in a formula? For example, =HLOOKUP(1...)+HLOOKUP(2...) with =b11+z11. I need to replace in 1000 cells automatically. "Dmitry Kopnichev" <kopn@bk.ruDelete> �������/�������� � �������� ���������: news:%23cF5PL9zFHA.916@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hello > How to replace a function with its result in a formula? For example, > =INDEX(...)+INDEX(...) with > =r...

Need an Offic e 2010 book?
http://blogs.msdn.com/microsoft_press/archive/2010/01/20/free-ebook-first-look-microsoft-office-2010.aspx ...

Rounding actual results
Hi, I've got a grid that says: Hr Min Maths: 5 25 English: 7 25 And so on. I'm wanting to work out how much time is devoted to learning in the whole week. What I've got so far is: Hr Min Total learning time: =A1+A2... (counts up all totals in hours column) My current answer for hours is 18. I'm stuck with what to do with the minutes column. so far, I've got an ...

intermediate results 2010
intermediate 1st year results 2010 Check intermediate results 2010 Results at http://knowledgeatheaven.blogspot.com/2010/04/intermediate-results-2010.html Please click above link to view the intermediate 1st year 2010 results. ...

Looking for book on Exchange 2010
We currently have an Exchange 2007 environment with about 5000 users. We're looking at migrating to Exchange 2010, probably in the next couple of months. I am looking for recommendations for a book on Exchange 2010. Some of our main areas are in data redundancy and migration from 2007. The Jim McBee and David Elfassy book, Mastering Exchange Server 2010 was the one I was looking for first (we've used the "Mastering.." series in the past), but it looks like it's not going to be released until April. I came across the "Exchange 2010 Unleashed"...

Creating a value from a variable result
To start with I'll explain how my sheet is set up: Cells W40:W45 contain values of 40 through to 45 These are levels gained by an individual. Cells X40:X45 contain the grade needed to access the next level. Looking something like this:- W X 40 40 41,171 41 41 45,529 42 42 50,399 43 43 55,649 44 44 61,512 45 45 67,983 D27 contains the current level (40 - 45) E27 contains the current grade (in this case 42,224) Here's my query. I want a calculation in E85 that finds D27 from within (W40:W45), matches the corresponding valu...

Outlook 2010: Missing ribbons
Hi A new installation of Office 2010 x64 shows not all ribbons only in Outlook as I write an email (3 ribbons are not present). All other Outlook-Windows as tasks and so on are ok. Neither adapting the ribbons nor resetting ribbons to defaults make them visible again. Unckecking and reckecking a invisible ribbon like the ribbon "options" does not help either. Where are these settings saved to? In the registry. . .where exactly? Thanks for your help. Patrick Patrick D. wrote: > A new installation of Office 2010 x64 ... Microsoft Office 2010 forum...

Compare and Result
Hi Sorry if this seems misleading but i will try to make it straight forward. I run a data warehourse serch using Discover 4i every day. The search is identical but looks for additional data added to and area on a daily basis. Eg A1 show 3 on Mon A15 (this is the same data to comapre but the export from discovery copied below yesterday results) shows 7 on Tue this is done over an array of cells. I export the results from Discover 4i into Excel ithen run it the day after and export into the same worksheet. I want Excel to look at todays data and comapre it with yesterdays data and and sa...

Missing Elements in Fetch Results
Greetings once again, More Crm oddities to report. This is something that I learned a while ago. When querying Crm with its fetch mechanism, if a value is null the element is not returned. Is this a bug? Is there a simpler way to circumvent this than querying the object's schema and rebuilding the xml accordingly?? Any thoughts? --Justin ...

Office 2010 Beta = MAXIMUM DAMAGE!
NOTE: I may be wrong but I do NOT beleive this is the wrong group, Office caused the damage but it's a Vista 64 problem now, Windows Vista Ultimate 64 with Office 2007 installed... I downloaded the beta version of Office 2010 and it installed OK. I ran Outlook and Word, both worked. The next time I started the PC, Outlook refused to open as did Word, etc. so I used the Add/Remove to remove Office 2010 Beta and got errors (too long ago to recall what they were) but it seemed to uninstall, re- installed Office 2007 but that failed, tried a system restore to prior to i...

Word 2010 Column Break
How to find Column break or Section Break? Same place as in Word 2007. "Page Layout" tab -> "Page Setup" group -> "Breaks" button. Yves "istvan75n" <istvan75n@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E0B1932-7512-47EB-BC42-8661E5FDF0AA@microsoft.com... > How to find Column break or Section Break? ...

sending email newsletter in Publisher
I have sent the newsletter in Outlook, and previously changed a setting (but can't find it again) where the whole newsletter/email is sent as a 'jpeg' for older computers to receive. However the result looks very poor and blurry. The text and the images are blurry, and as I am selling art, it really looks awful. What is the sharpest and best way to send a Publisher document in Outlook - anybody??? PDF. There are free converters around, this is one. http://www.primopdf.com/ -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft....

displaying intermediate results from a function procedure
Is there a way to write out to a worksheet intermediate (internal) variables that are calculated in a function procedure. I have tried writing a sub procedure that is called from the function procedure but that doesn't seem to work. Makes the calling function not work and I get a #VALUE instead. In that iteration, I was trying to print to the same worksheet that I am calling the function procedure from, Thanks A function that is called from a cell can only return a valaue to the calling cell and is not allowed to modify any other cell. If you want to see the intermedi...

Intermediate Excel 2003
Can anyone suggest a good book to improve my Excel Skills. I have a reasonable understanding of the main functions and basic formula creation but I wish to develop things a little further? Many thanks in anticipation of any suggestions. Roger Lots of suggestions at: http://www.contextures.com/xlbooks.html best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "roger lewis" <rogerlewis@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:a4k3j.1531$WJ3.154@newsfe4-gui.ntli.net... > Can anyone suggest a good book to improve my Excel ...

Optional/soft hyphen problem in Word 2010
There seems to be a problem with the optional hyphen in the Danish Word 2010 as the spelling control and the autocorrection treat a word with an optional/soft hyphen that is actually used for a line break as two single words if they are compound words as many words are in Danish. For information: My Win 7 x64 Ultim. was the RTM installed as English and then changed to Danish in the user interface. ...

round result of sumif formula
Hi I have a worksheet that calculates targets for 29 people based on thier percentage share of customers within an area using s sumif formula. My problem is that by allocating % share of a monthly target excel calculates to decimal points and i then have to overtype results so they add up particularly where monthly targets are low. Is there a way that I can get excel to round highest numbers in a range up to interger and lowest results are rounded down? Hope someone can help. To round to the nearest integer: =ROUND(your_formula_here,0) -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP ...

Office 2010 display font not the same as Office 2003
If I open a Word 2003 document in a window and then the same document in Word 2010 window, and put them side by side, there is a big difference in the display. The 2010 document is hard to read because the letters are very thin. Can this be modified? I have tried this on my machines at home and do not see the difference. Have you updated your display driver lately? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious h...

Mail Merge results to one page
Hello Experts, This is what I am trying to accomplish: I use Publisher to create 4 x 6 labels and I decided that I want to become more efficient. I have merged my label to an excel spreadsheet. I am grabbing data from two fields within the excel spreadsheet. I have used a filter to filter out the ones I don't want. Everything works except one thing. When it comes time to print, it print one merge result to one label. So if I have five results, it will print 5 individual labels for each merge result. I want to be able to print all five results to just one label. Is this possible? ...

Does Office 2010 32 bit include 64bit oDBC drivers
probably a dumb question I realize .... But I did want to install 2010 side by side just to see if SPSS 18 can read access files (can't without 64 bit ODBC on 64 bit machine) If you have 64 bit machine then clearly you should download 64 bit Office 2010. 32 bit office won't (in fact can't) include 64 bit ODBC drivers. hth "MatthewRA" <MatthewRA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CE9EA500-8F65-4744-A4FF-6D99A9D8C114@microsoft.com... > probably a dumb question I realize .... > But I did want to install 2010 side by side just to ...

Intermediate
PROJECT CUSTOMER Quote Job A DynaTen 110701 TMC DuctWorks Job B Apple 110702 TMC Job C Orange 110703 For each job there are multiple customers. I have a table set up for each one so that when I enter the customer name in the system it pops up who the customer is email address fax and so on. Is there a quick way so that each job can have multiple customers without messing up my relationship in Access? Keep in mind I am new at access. I need a detailed step b...

Strang inbound and outbound mail size restriction result
Hi, Currently, I am using ISS antipam server (straight, no size restriction) and relay to Exchange mail server. I am setting global sending size as 4 mb and receiving size as 8 mb. Rules applied to internal account (coworker-coworker) correctly. There is problem is receiving from external email (Yahoo with10MB file restriction) to internal email; the users can't receive larger than 4 mb files. Ironically, if I change global sending size to 6 MB then I can receive the external email less than 6MB. From all testing, I verify the external receiveing is based on global sending ...