integrating .wav to text s/w in mfc #2

Hi friends,

        I want to integrate wav to text converter in my
application,can any body help me which API or fuctions in mfc that I
can go for

thanks,
rajendra
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

update won't run...from v.X to 10.1.2
I have recently installed Office v.X on my office G4 and am trying to upgrade so I can connect to our exchange server. I downloaded the 10.1.2 updater and have run it but it seems to hang on the "Gathering Information" window with the spinning beach ball of death. I have tried restarting, repairing permissions, redownloading the installer and nothing chanages. Am I doing this the right way or is there an upgrade I'm missing somewhere? is there something else I'm not doing right? Thank you in advance for your help!! peace jarod Hi Do you have some mounted serve...

Combo Box to enter data to text box!
In my subForm I have a Combo box drop down list I want to have the data in my combo box entered into my Text Box [tbAdditionCharge] on AfterUpdate -- Thanks in advance for any help with this......Bob MS Access 2007 accdb Windows XP Home Edition Ver 5.1 Service Pack 3 On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 11:49:12 +1300, "Bob Vance" <rjvance@ihug.co.nz> wrote: >In my subForm I have a Combo box drop down list I want to have the data in >my combo box entered into my Text Box [tbAdditionCharge] on AfterUpdate Since data is not stored in combo boxes, textboxes, subforms or ...

Is MFC native?
Hi! I'm new to MFC - Are MFC apps native? ~Matt yes ... compiled to the op code ....... although compatibility between various versions of windows should be considered ....... now that we have 32bit and 64bit ...... 16 bit is obsolete ... although we have so many huge apps in our orginization written in early ninties ..... using 16 bit apis ........ "Mateusz Rajca" <MateuszRajca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE0384DC-C096-4775-A3DA-2024D6C3625C@microsoft.com... > Hi! I'm new to MFC - Are MFC apps native? > > ~Matt > > Hi! I&#...

Date calculations #2
I'm looking for a way to calculate if a date is between to other dates then one thing, if not another thing. The situation is I rent a cabin year round. The pricing between Jan. 1 and May 25 is one Price, the rest of the time the Pricing is another . Gourd and Bob I knew I'd be back soon... LOL On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 08:03:01 -0500, "Barry" <candeman55@hotmail.com> wrote: >I'm looking for a way to calculate if a date is between to other dates then >one thing, if not another thing. > >The situation is I rent a cabin year round. The pricing between ...

Integration Questions
Where do I go or how do I get the CRM to integrate with Great Plains, I think there is supposed to be an integration tool somewhere, but I cannot find it. There is an integration CD which you will have received if you are a CRM partner or customer "Nathan Tidd" <NTiddSPAM@douglas-associates.com> wrote in message news:0d1a01c3b421$ec4437c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Where do I go or how do I get the CRM to integrate with > Great Plains, I think there is supposed to be an > integration tool somewhere, but I cannot find it. It is much more than a "Utility", i...

delete info from source file w/out changing the destination file
Hello I have two work sheet linked together for patient tracking files. All the information from the open source file is automatically updated in the Closed file. I want to be able to constantly update the closed file with out keeping more then 30 rows in the open file. Therefore, Once the patient tracking is completed, I should be able to delete the information form the source file with out removing it from the destination file. I am also having difficulty in moving the data down once I want to add another patient into the open file. e.g. row one was Tricia - info completed - delete Tr...

I want to enlarrge the text the emails in plain text
I want to be able to enlarrge the text the emails in plain text ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c27cc12c-3252-4a93-b19a-852d36493342&dg=microsoft.public.outlook Try changing the Plain...

How to add a name column to scatter chart's data label?
I have the following data and want to create a scatter chart. I am using either 2003 or 2007. Person X1 X2 a 2 4 b 8 2 c 9 3 d 1 5 e 8.5 1 (The range is =3DSheet1!$A$1:$C$6) I want to put the values (a, b, c, d, e) from the Person column next to the data point. For example, d for the (1,5). The objective is to put the a, b, c on the data point. In my last attempt, I set up the series value for X in an unconventional way =96 I included the Person column in it - "=3DSheet1!$A $2:$B$6" But the problem is that X value becomes (a, 2), (...

STL versus MFC containers
Hi 1. Are there any URLs on the background information/performance/complexity of MFC container types? 2. Any white papers / benchmarks on the performance of MFC versus STL? Thanks Stephen Howe I think a lot depends on what you want to do and how much you know about each. I don't find there to be a lot of performance differences (if any). I think the MFC classes are easier to use, but that's just my opininion. The STL classes are available on other platforms so if cross-platform (OS) capability is important to you then you would want to use STL. However, if you're alr...

Advanced mail merge/distribution/attachment ?s
Hey - questions. 1 - I already know how to do mail merges and email distribution lists in Office, but if we don't want each client on our distribution list to see the names/addys of all everyone else on the list (we usually mail to blind cc for this) is there STILL a way to have each client's name show up in the email (preferably in the address or subject header lines, if not in the message? 2 - Does anyone know how to take an attachment and add it in to an email message/embed it for viewing a la HTML, rather than just attaching it? Any help would be appreciated, Jose 1) ...

Scheduling Integration for Integration Manager
Hi, Does anyone have any step by step procedure or documentation for scheduling integrations for Integration Manager? I hope there is a workable way for not so technical users to use so that I won't need to customize a functionality for this in Dynamics GP. They want to update their price list if possible using integration manager. However, they want it to be scheduled, like for example the manager will create the integrations today, then it will the update (integration), the end of next week without human intervention. Reason being is that updates/integration can run during ...

Problem with ImageList #2
Hi, I'm using an Image list to insert bitmaps onto tab strips, but the tab strips are blank upon execution. The code is: m_tbCtrl is my tab control variable. CImageList m_ImageList; CBitmap m_bitmapImage; HIMAGELIST hList = ImageList_Create(32,32, ILC_COLOR8 | ILC_MASK,1,0); m_ImageList.Attach(hList); m_bitmapImage.LoadBitmap(IDB_BITMAP6); m_ImageList.Add( &m_bitmapImage , RGB(255,255,255) ); m_tbCtrl.SetImageList(&m_ImageList); m_tbCtrl.InitDialogs(); m_tbCtrl.InsertItem(0," ",0); // 1 tab m_tbCtrl.InsertItem(1," ",0); // 2 tab m_tbCtrl....

Text box alignment changes when page published to web
In Publisher 2007, having created several text boxes with 'centered' alignment (both vertically and horizontally), when selecting 'Web Preview' the text always moves to the top of the boxes. Any suggestions why this happens, e.g. is the problem related to 'style' settings, the 'snap' options (under Arrange) which are all turned off, or could it be something else? Thanks ...

CRM Integration with an other SQL db
I'm looking to bridge Navision on SQL with CRM. Any body got some suggestions on the best way to built that real time link? -- Benoit How "Real Time" do you want it. If you want, you can use PostCallouts to implement this kind of integration (and there is a paper on MSDN on this subject) where you post changes to Accounts, new Orders, etc. from CRM to your Accounts package. For the other direction, bringing Accounts and sales information from the Accounts package into MSCRM then I would look at using a package like Scribe (BizTalk is also an option) to do this on a sch...

Pin pads #2
Is there a way to use Verifone Omni 7000 or MX800 series pin pad signature capture devices with RMS or POS2009? I've used the Ingenico signature capture device and was able to get it working. Microsoft also offers a knowledge base article on how to get the Ingenico signature capture to work with RMS. -- Regards, Andy Miller RVP Business Systems - Boise, Idaho (208) 376-8121 www.rvpsystems.com "mikem" wrote: > Is there a way to use Verifone Omni 7000 or MX800 series pin pad signature > capture devices with RMS or POS2009? ...

recycle bin deletes fils automatically after 1/2 hr
files will not remain in bin...I have tried to increase space in bin but that doesn't seem to work! Need help/suggestions....tks. in advance Al ...

change color in many text box
I have a form which takes information from a query. The information is orizontally aranged in the many text boxes . I would like to know how can i change the background color of the text box on the row by just doubleclicking on that particular row. Give me some suggestions please! Thanks Florin The actual command to change the background color is me.fieldname.backcolor = # ' # for the color you want or vbRed or some such to represent the color. HOWEVER 1) it will not work on a datasheet view. 2) There is no event for row doubleclick 3) if you use form doublec...

VBA Question #2
I am trying to create a variable that returns the result of a formula within a cell in my excel file. The code I've tried is: ASMETERS = Sheets("Sheet3").Range("b2") The result I get is the actual formula within that cell, but I would like it give me the results of the formula. Thanks for any advice available. You should explicitly state what you want. E.g., ASMETERS = Sheets("Sheet3").Range("b2").Value ASMETERS = Sheets("Sheet3").Range("b2").Formula -- Jim Rech Excel MVP try asmeters = Sheets("Sheet3").R...

enter text in text box without setting focus
Hey everyone , I have a fittings database to track fittings in a shelving unit. I am trying make a report to draw a chart of the location of all the fittings where some of the drawers can have up to 8 fitting. I am placing text boxes based on calculated positions base on quantitys of drawer slots and of locations. When I have placed the text boxes I want to put the name of each fitting in the text box. When I try to change the textbox it says I have to have focus but when I try to set focus it says property or method not supported. How can I change the text in each text box without set...

Outlook 2k: Plain Text
Hi, I am running O2k on W2k sp4. I thought "Plain Text" was Plain Text, but I get messages in, say, "(Plain Text) - Central European (Windows)" and/or other "European" designation and the font and/or size is different from my (default specified) "Plain Text". What are these "European" designations? Can I convert them to ordinary plain text? If so, how? My little ("edit") routine for converting html doesn't work. Thanks, Puddin' "Blues starts to rolling ... stops at my front do'. I'm gonna change my way...

Button icon + text
I think that there are only two ways of creating buttons with icon + text, owner-drawn or custom-drawn. Which is the "correct" way? Thanks. Alexander wrote: > I think that there are only two ways of creating buttons with icon + > text, owner-drawn or custom-drawn. Which is the "correct" way? No, there are others ways (4-5) On Apr 25, 5:46 am, Alexander <the44s...@yahoo.com> wrote: > I think that there are only two ways of creating buttons with icon + > text, owner-drawn or custom-drawn. Which is the "correct" way? > > Thanks. If you wa...

Vista/MFC 4.2 OnUpdateRecentFileMenu() quirk/bug
Hi, I'm testing a Visual C++ 6/MFC 4.2 app on Vista. I notice some (not all) of the items in the MRU list are blank. 1) Has anyone else noticed this? 2) Is there an OS update that fixes/will fix this? More detail: - copying mfc42u.dll from my XP machine to the app folder on the Vista machine solves the problem, so I suspect a bug in the Vista version of the dll. - when I step into CRecentFileList code I can see the paths in the member array is fine. - calls to GetDisplayName() return empty strings for the problem files. ...

ACT! Address Book integration
When integrating or using an address book in Outlook, the display name is automatically appended with the name of the address book the 'look up' found the name in... example: Jonathan Dorfman (ACT!) Is there any way to edit this feature or suppress it? Thanks in advance. Jonathan ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ...

Text to Columns 05-28-10
I have a column with the following data: A RUT 212874790014 Each cell has the word RUT, and the number changes, altough it always has 12 digits. I need to have the word in one cell and the number in another, so I use the text to column option. But when I finish doing this the result is: A B RUT 21,2875E+11 How can I avoid this, so as to keep displaying the whole original number in the cell? Thanks in advance. Regards, Emece.- After performing the text to columns, format the number column as 'number' zero decimal points. "Emece&quo...

Outlook Express takes 2 min to load
I connect to the net and click on Outlook Express, it takes almost 2 minutes to come up completely. Then I have to click send/receive mail, cancel, and send/recieve again to get my mail to come up (I only have to do this if Outlook Express comes up before I am completely connected to the internet. This all happened around the time I got rid of MSN Messenger because of their excessive pop-ups. This has been happening for about 6 months, I have searched here and there for answers with no luck. I tried uninstalling Internet Explorer since Outlook Express is a componant of I.E. and re-i...