IMageView Question

BYTE* ImgBuf;
How to display this in a MFC SDI app environment?.
drawdibdraw, bitblt,etc?.

--
Sent by techquest  from fastmail in field fm
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

there is a function CreateBitmap
of class CBitmap
that should do the trick
but you will need additional info
other than a byte pointer

u753143310@spawnkill.ip-mobilphone.net  (techquest@fastmail.fm) wrote in message news:<l.1068400795.1804840087@netblock-66-159-221-167.dslextreme.com>...
> BYTE* ImgBuf;
> How to display this in a MFC SDI app environment?.
> drawdibdraw, bitblt,etc?.
0
xmontyx (28)

Question about Paste Special

IE8 privacy question

IF AND question

Microsoft Query question

Question

OWA Question #16

Text Box Question

401K questions

VBA//Oracle Interfacing Question

Newbie to Outlook
I finally made the jump to Outlook (Outlook 2002 from Office XP in this case) from Outlook Express and I have some questions, please. 1) Where do I make a setting so that I will automatically start a download of my mail when Outlook starts? Currently I a) can wait the 5 miuntes for the next send/receive to happen or 2) I can initiate it manually when I start Outlook. 2) I have 2 phyical hard drives on my system. I want to move my entire Outlook profile to a folder on my second HDD. 3) Can I have multiple identities/profiles with Outlook, to keep my personal mail, contacts, and calendar s...

IIF function question
I have this function in my query: URG_IN: IIf([MCAUTH_URG_IN]"",N,[MCAUTH_URG_IN]). The MCAUTH_URG_IN field can be many letters of the alphabet, but if it is blank I want it to be an "N". Can someone tell me what is wrong with this query? Thanks. You omitted the equal sign and quotes around the 'N'. URG_IN: IIf([MCAUTH_URG_IN]="","N",[MCAUTH_URG_IN]). -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "LisaK" wrote: > I have this function in my query: URG_IN: > IIf([MCAUTH_URG_IN]"",N,[MCAUTH_URG_IN]). The MCAU...

ostream question, help please!!!
Hi, Can anyone tell how to reset an ostream object? I used .flush() but it doesn't work. e.g. std::ostream outputstream; outputstream<<"s1"; outputstream<<"s2"; what i want is "s2" but not "s1s2", how to solve it ? Any help will be appreciated! Green by the way, can't create a new ostream object due to the special requirement, and ostream is the type i have to use. thanks in advance! flamesky wrote: > Hi, > > Can anyone tell how to reset an ostream object? I used .flush() but it > doesn't work. > > e.g...

VLOOKUP Question/problem
I am trying to use VLOOKUP to populate a cell in an invoice. It looks to a second page with the prices, and they are designated by a # then a letter, like 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B in column B. Column C is a description, then the values I want returned are in column D. My formula is =VLOOKUP(B11,Prices!B4:D82,3) where I enter say 1A into B11 then it should find 1A in the range and return the value from the 3rd column in the same row as the value 1A. Problem is, it works on some and brings up the wrong value on others. I am just trying to get cell B11 to work properly. Why would it bring up the r...

Two Questions
I am not sure if this should go in here or the VBA group but I have 2 questions I am using Powerpoint 2007 Is there a way in VBA to delete all the footer and date placeholders in the slide master og my prsentation. I do not use them and I have a lot of slide master slide in the presentation Also is there a way in VBA to format all pictures in my presentation so that they use the "soft edge rectangle" format and the "rounded Rectangle" picture shape. I have a full day presentation so it is a lot of pictures to change TIA Q2 Code here should help http:...

legality question
hello, I'm implanting a graph control in my program, if ill use ms graph/chart control will it have any legal issues connected to it? any problems in selling? distributing and etc.? It depends upon the company selling graph/chart control. You will need to contact them. Typically its all spelled out in the license agreement that you got when you purchased the control. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "fima" <fkpkot@gmail.com> wrote in message news:Oy0iH2UPGHA.648@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > hello, > I'm implanting a graph control in my program,...

very general mail question
Hi, I just tried to send an e-mail after copying and pasting the e-mail address from a Contact (from Outlook 2007, Vista Home Premium, SP1). The message could not be sent. There were no error messages and I had no idea why this message could not be sent. For some reason the address was enclosed with single apostrophes ..... 'name@something.com' I tried copying the same e-mail address again and this time those apostrophes did not appear and the message was in fact sent. As a test I tried sending my self a message by enclosing my own valid e-mail address with enclosed with si...

Requey Question?
On my Switchboard [frmMain] I have a Combobox [cmbTaxWarning] it shows clients through a query which Clients have not been taxed My problem is when I go to my Clients form and change him to No Tax then go back to frmMain my combo box dose not show the change unless I close the DB and open it............Any Help Please.....Bob "Bob V" <rjvance@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message news:e50a1Wc7HHA.4304@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > On my Switchboard [frmMain] I have a Combobox [cmbTaxWarning] it shows > clients through a query which Clients have not been taxed > My probl...

Question about antivirus for Exchange 2003
I currently use Mcafee groupshield for exchange 5.5 and while it does block infected attachments, it still sends the email message to the user which generates alot of complaints. I am ugrading to Exchange 2003 and this time I want to get something that is a little more flexible and can block not only the attachment, but the message too. I will look into the latest Mcafee solution, but wanted to hear about the experiences of others on this NG. Thanks NH Hi Ned, I'm using McAfee GroupShield for Exchange 2003. For your information, the software still behave exactly as you mentioned in...

MDI, beginner questions
Im trying to find the best way for me to implement multiple mdi child windows with dialog layout. My application will need several dialog windows with different layout (sort of like photoshops toolbar windows). All windows will only occur once so there is no need for any new/open/save functionality. I only need MDI to keep all windows organized. Could someone please help me with a simple code example? I've read a bunch of usenet posts, but I still can't figure out a suitable approach for my type of app. Thanks! Fredrik wrote: > Im trying to find the best way for me to implement ...

IMageView Question
BYTE* ImgBuf; How to display this in a MFC SDI app environment?. drawdibdraw, bitblt,etc?. -- Sent by techquest from fastmail in field fm This is a spam protected message. Please answer with reference header. Posted via http://www.usenet-replayer.com there is a function CreateBitmap of class CBitmap that should do the trick but you will need additional info other than a byte pointer u753143310@spawnkill.ip-mobilphone.net (techquest@fastmail.fm) wrote in message news:<l.1068400795.1804840087@netblock-66-159-221-167.dslextreme.com>... > BYTE* ImgBuf; > How to display this i...

SetTimer() question
I'm using the timer function 'SetTimer()' and 'KillTimer()' function to start and stop the animation. The problem is, the animation pauses during the call to the Sleep() function or call to a function that takes a long time to complete processing. What can I do so that the animation does not pause. Thank you Put the long process in a seperate thread. Or Pump messages in between your long process. You can also change your sleep to do something like this void CMyApp::Wait(DWORD HowLong) { MSG Msg; DWORD Start = GetTickCount(); while (Start + HowLong > GetTickC...

peltiertech question
I'm attempting to create colored vertical bands on a chart using directions from peltiertech. http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ColoredVerticalBand.html I can't get multiple bands (the last step at bottom of the webpage). I end up getting what looks like steps- I can't get them to extend the whole length of the graph. Any ideas? Thanks, AL What's the data look like? How are the steps oriented? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ Brighella wrote: > I'...

Calendar Archive Questions
I have more than 10 years of data in my Outlook calendar which makes it very large. I sneakerware the whole calendar from office to home on a regular basis so that both are up to date. I would like to archive, say five years, on a one time basis so that I didn't have to carry that portion but could access it at any time from either computer. I would just carry the more recent data. Could someone explain how do to a "one time" archive of a calendar. I am somewhat confused by the information in the help file and don't want to lose data. Thank you. In news:u...

question
Is it possible to create Internet Account Files (IAF) automaticly, based on an SQL database for example? So you don't have to setup the accounts manually? The question came up when I, owner of a hostingcompany, had problems with a client that wasn't capable to set up Outlook...? ...

M07 Budget Question
Does M07 still use annual percentages to calculate spending and income for each month, or have they changed it so that it shows true income and expense for the month in question? ...