ImageHlp.lib/.h

Hi!

where to get header and lib file for the imagehlp.dll?

thanks philipp

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

From the platform SDK. imagehlp.h.
			joe

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 17:04:14 +0200, "Philipp Huber" <philipp.huber@innval.com> wrote:

>Hi!
>
>where to get header and lib file for the imagehlp.dll?
>
>thanks philipp

Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer@flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
newcomer (15979)

Error with msvcirtd.lib
Hi, I developed a software with Visual Studio.NET used to run perfectly under Windows XP. Now I installed Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2003 . But now I am not able to recompile the code. I always get the error Message: LNK1104: cannot open file 'msvcirtd.lib' Does anybody know the reason for that problem. I am using the same project settings as under Visual Studio.NET 2002 and changed nothing else !!! Thanks in advance for your time/help, Jochen Hi, Sounds like your project is trying to use a debug library from .NET 2002 that was replaced in the .NET 2003 version. You need to f...

John and F.H.MUffman
I tried to reply to both of your messages and guess what I got: Some errors occurred while processing the requested tasks. Please review the list of errors below for more details. The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'a'. Subject Reply to sender email gets rejected etc. This happened when I tried to send a reply to both of your replies to me. It was not a return to sender message. "car" <car@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1u-dnZy7l8lLUvrUnZ2dnUVZ_v3inZ2d@omsoft.com......

ImageHlp.lib/.h
Hi! where to get header and lib file for the imagehlp.dll? thanks philipp From the platform SDK. imagehlp.h. joe On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 17:04:14 +0200, "Philipp Huber" <philipp.huber@innval.com> wrote: >Hi! > >where to get header and lib file for the imagehlp.dll? > >thanks philipp > Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www.flounder.com MVP Tips: http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm ...

cannot open file 'mfc42.lib' in Visual Studio 2005
I am getting this linker error, "Cannot open file 'mfc42.lib' when attempting to compile a project in Visual Studio 2005. I assumed the problem is a library file compiled in Visual C++6.0. I cannot find the errant library file. Any ideas? Marathoner Was the project from VC6? Maybe check the project configuration - Linker/Input/Additional Dependencies or look at Linker/Command Line and see if the lib is explicitely included in the project. Mark -- Mark Salsbery Microsoft MVP - Visual C++ "marathoner" wrote: > I am getting this linker error, "Ca...

Linking to MFCS42.lib instead of MFC42.lib
What would be the reasons for a COM DLL trying to link to MFC42s.lib instead of the non-s version? I think this may be related to my earlier post about getting this error: mfcs42d.lib(oleexp.obj) : error LNK2005: _DllGetClassObject@12 already defined in MyCOM.obj Thanks in advance, Alain Dekker ...

linking with mfc42.lib and mfc90.lib?
Hallo! We have an old application we are porting using Visual Studio 2008. Originally developed with VC6.0. It's a mfc-applikation and thus referers to mfc90.lib. Together with the old application we've linked mfc42.lib. Additionally we have linked in a library we don't have the source to. This lib refers to mfc42.lib. Question: can we link in both mfc42.lib and mfc90.lib? Regards Goran This is a serious problem. The answer is, probably not, but "it depends". If the old library does not involve CStrings, if it does not use CWnd *, does not allocate MFC object...

include additional libs in single lib
My static library use another static library.I want to add all library to one single lib file. The result will be only one lib file. Thanks You will just have to create a new project that adds the files from all libraries together into one output file. Tom <is_vlb50@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1139310129.025686.290020@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > My static library use another static library.I want to add all library > to one single lib file. > The result will be only one lib file. > Thanks > But then, don't you still have to write pass throught fu...

Converting time h:m to amount of time h.h%
I need to convert time (3:15- 3 hours 15 min) to amount of time in hours (3.25 hours)- what should I do? Jenn Hi! Just multiply by 24. =A1*24 Format the cell as GENERAL Biff "Jenn" <Jenn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FDA503A6-B164-4AD1-AA6D-4CFE15F49DF0@microsoft.com... >I need to convert time (3:15- 3 hours 15 min) to amount of time in hours > (3.25 hours)- what should I do? > Jenn http://cpearson.com/excel/datetime.htm -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL ...

Static lib versus DLL anomaly
I have an app that works fine when compiled Debug using MFC as a static lib but barfs when compiled Debug and using MFC as a DLL. Here is the short method with the challenge: void ChallengeDlg::OnSetStartButton() { SYSTEMTIME s; calendar.GetCurSel(&s); startDate = s; setEndButton.EnableWindow(true); setStartButton.EnableWindow(false); // desensitize button } It gags on an ASSERT in the assignment operator of the CTime object. startDate is a CTime object. The specific assertion is that the day value of that struct is >1 and <= 31. Anyone have an idea on this one? -Mark...

m/d/yyyy h:mm date conversion to yyyymmdd ???
Is this doable??? I want to use the functionality of excel/vb to change the actual current value of a cell, for example, 7/9/2003 9:41 to "20030709". The current format of the cell is custom m/d/yyyy h:mm. I need the actual value of the cell to be 20030709, not a formula or the excel date/time serial number. I am uploading this file to a Physical File on an AS/400. It's easy enough for me to manipulate the field once I get the data to the AS/400, I just would like to try to format the data correctly in the spreadsheet before uploading...just looking to see what I can/ca...

Problems with DLL and Lib file
Hello, I've a "big" problem: I am using VC++ .NET and I am developing a DLL file that linked to Lib file. The DLL class instance and call the LIB class and its function, but when from a VB application I recall the DLL class I've a following error due at class Lib instance: System.StackOverflowException Fatal stack overflow error Note: The Lib Class is not managed Part of code: DLL file: //IsoCLass.h #include <stdio.h> #include <conio.h> #include "LIB.h" #pragma once using namespace System; namespace IsoClass { public __gc class Class1 { ...

Conflict between libcmt.lib and msvcrt.lib. How to resolve ?
My project uses msvcrt.lib, but I have a single static library which apparently uses libcmt.lib, because when linking, I get a plenty of errors : libcmt.lib : error LNK2005: _calloc already defined in msvcrt.lib I have no source files of that library, can I still force it to use msvcrt.lib ? I prefer not to change my big project because of a single small library. Thanks in advance, Kamil Consider using /nodefaultlib:"libcmt.lib" in your project's linker options. "kamil" <kamildobk@xxxpoczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:%2357xWTG7GHA.3452@TK2MSFTNGP0...

unicode lib
Hi, i tried to compile a old VS Studio project in Visual Studio .Net - but i get following linker error: unable to open mfc42ud.lib how can i install the UNICODE DEBUG libraries with Visual Studio .Net setup ? thanks for support, enze You should be able to install just Unicode libraries in the set up when you select to customize your install. This can be done even when you have already installed the product. You can probably start from Add/Remove software in control panel or simply start from the setup program on the CD. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "enze&quo...

Why is #pragma comment(lib, "atlthunk.lib") needed in source file?
I'm trying to use VC++ 2008 Express (in 32bit XP). I'm told to install WDK 7.1.0 in order to get ATL. After installing WDK and making the "build -cZ", I added all the necessary folder paths for "Include" and "Library" in VC++ 2008 Express. More exactly, I went to Tools menu > Options , then in "Projects and Solutions" branch > "VC++ Directories" sub-branch, I added the following paths to Include: * C:\WinDDK\7600.16385.1\inc\atl71 * C:\WinDDK\7600.16385.1\inc\api * C:\WinDDK\7600.16385.1\inc\mfc42 and the followin...

static libs
Is there some url where I can read everything about building static libs? There isn't all that much to building a static lib. Create a static lib project. Add files to the project. The output is a .lib file that has all the files in it. joe On Thu, 13 May 2004 19:01:16 +0200, "Jan Plastenjak" <none@ms.com> wrote: > > Is there some url where I can read everything about building static >libs? > Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www.flounder.com MVP Tips: http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm ...

Win32 Static LIB Project (.dsp file anathomy)
I have Win32 Static LIB Project and something very strange happen. I have this in my .dsp file: SOURCE=..\..\src\xsec\xenc\impl\XENCEncryptedTypeImpl.hpp # End Source File # Begin Source File SOURCE=..\..\src\xsec\xenc\impl\XENCEncryptionMethodImpl.cpp # End Source File # Begin Source File SOURCE=..\..\src\xsec\xenc\impl\XENCEncryptionMethodImpl.hpp But, when I save it using VC6, I got this: SOURCE=..\..\src\xsec\xenc\impl\XENCEncryptedTypeImpl.hpp # End Source File # Begin Source File SOURCE=..\..\src\xsec\xenc\impl\XENCEncryptionMethodImpl.cpp DEP_CPP_XENCENCR=\ "..\..\src\x...

strsafe.lib
A few weeks ago Joe enlightened me as to the usage of StringCchCopy instead of strcpy. Well I had some other things come up and had to put all that on hold, but now I am back to that. I downloaded the correct PlatformSDK 2003 that says it is supposed to work with my VC pro v.6. sp5, I then extracted the whole SDK to a temp folder using the PSDK-FULL.bat . I then searched thru the whole bunch of cabs and found the strsafe.h and strsafe.lib files. I copied these to my VC include and lib folders respectively. I then included the strsafe.h in my stdafx.h file. But upon compile I get...

Error LNK2005: _DllMain@12 already defined in msvcrtd.lib(dllmain.obj) mfcs90ud.lib
I have a ATL simple object project which uses MFC that I can build for awhile and then it starts getting the following error: Error LNK2005: _DllMain@12 already defined in msvcrtd.lib(dllmain.obj) mfcs90ud.lib I have tried all the solutions in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/148652 So far: I have added the value "mfcs90ud.lib; msvcrtd.lib" to the Ignore Specfic Library Linker property and the Add Module to Assembly propery. This results in many undefined entry points. I have moved the include of afx.h up to the top of stdafx.h I have created a new header fil...

static lib
I developed static mfc lib library.I want to create solution that this library can be used only in specific project.Ho to do it?How to keep that this library linked only with projects which I can perimit? I am not aware of any mechanism other than setting file protections so only users to whom you grant the right to use this library can use it. This of course only works within a single domain, or across trusted domains. But if you are trying to distribute a library, there is no effective way to prevent anyone using it for any purpose they want to. If someone suggests that you require a ...

Changed location of a few files in a vc7 project, now project can't find stdafx.h despite it not moving
Hello, thanks for trying to help. I have a project in which I moved some files out of the project directory into a sibling directory of the project directory because more than one project refers to these files. But, after that, the compiler just can't seem to find a bunch of files, in particularly stdafx.h, despite the fact that I did not move that file. I tried putting the sibling dir in project properties under additional includes directories, but that did not work, either. The only thing that (partly) worked was to hardcode the path of all included files into the include directives,...

Which .lib to include for using the function ConfigDSN
Hey Friends I want use the function ConfifDSN to configure a DSN but i am getting linking error for ConfigDSN Which .lib to include for using the function ConfigDSN ? ODBC32.lib ? >-----Original Message----- >Hey Friends I want use the function ConfifDSN to configure a DSN > >but i am getting linking error for ConfigDSN > >Which .lib to include for using the function ConfigDSN ? > > >. > ...

nafxcwd.lib :(
People, I've got this linker error when linking Debug configuration of my MFC DLL project: Linking... nafxcwd.lib(afxmem.obj) : error LNK2005: "void * __cdecl operator new(unsigned int)" (??2@YAPAXI@Z) already defined in Xerces250StaticD.lib(Win32PlatformUtils.obj) nafxcwd.lib(afxmem.obj) : warning LNK4006: "void * __cdecl operator new(unsigned int)" (??2@YAPAXI@Z) already defined in Xerces250StaticD.lib(Win32PlatformUtils.obj); second definition ignored Creating library Debug/Test.lib and object Debug/Test.exp Debug/Test.dll : fatal error LNK1169: one or more ...

nafxcwd.lib
Is there a way to tell compiler (VC6) not to use MFC during debugging? I have non-MFC project and in debug mode I have some strange linker errors (about MFC libs): nafxcwd.lib(dllmodul.obj) : error LNK2005: _DllMain@12 already defined in MyApp.obj I've found this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q148652 but it doesn't solve my problem. ...

LIB's, DLL's & header files
Hello fellow Newsgroupies! Is there a way of creating a DLL and/or LIB files and including them in other projects without the need to also provide one or more '.h' files for linking? Basically I wish to be able to hide my '.h' files as well as my '.cpp' files etc. All contributions, samples and examples gratefully received! Many thanks, 'Newsgroupie' "Newsgroupie" <google@softwhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:1149853677.553962.225980@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hello fellow Newsgroupies! > > Is there a way of creatin...

Libcmt.lib and WinCE 6
Hi all, I'm working on a custom BSP base on Freescale i.MX31. For this BSP, I wan't to use Qt graphic libraries on customer resquest. To compile Qt for my BSP I have generate a BSP with Platform Builder but in my BSP there is not libcmt.lib file which is requested by Qt. Do anyone know why this library isn't present on my BSP/SDK ? Which component do I have to include in my OSDesign to includ this library ? Thanks for any help Best regards Fabrice Fabrice, libcmt is the NT/desktop multi-threaded run-time library. It sounds like you might not be using the r...