image list

hi,

i want to list images using a list box. can i use
CImageList for .gif images?

anu
0
anu (49)
7/8/2003 9:11:53 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

>> MAIl
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_025E_01C5B105.01F121A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable >> MAIl - LIST << INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Business MULTI KLICK HERE: >> www.lux-life.de.vu << >> www.job-dich-reich.de.vu << >> www.luxcash.de.vu << >> www.konto-geld.de.vu << ************************************************************* ------=_NextPart_000_025E_01C5B105.01F121A0 Content-Type: te...

document imager
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel <i>have microsoft office for mac 2008, student edition, i am trying to scan a document so that i can edit it, older versions of word had something called OCR that would enable you to do this, i cannot find it on my version, how do i do it?</i> What you're referring to is Twain support which requires VBA. Since there's no VBA in Office 2008 there's no Twain support. The only real difference is that you cannot scan directly into your document. You'll need to use the software that c...

Outlook Folder list #3
I have a customer who's folder list in Outlook 2002 is no longer arranged alphabetically. Does anyone know how to change it back? ...

Document Imaging
I have two issues related to this. First, Document Imaging is not showing in 2010 beta. I have done a complete install, and told the install to run all from my computer. I have Windows 7 64 and I cannot find Document Imaging. A related problem is on my machine also running 7 64 and I have Office 2007, Document Imaging appears but the Document Imaging Printer doesn't appear. Is this a 64 bit issue? If so, why are they making a big fuss that 2010 will be available in 64 bit. Why have the 64 bit if you have reduced functionality? ...

IMAGE
Hello I have set up some stationery but my nice crisp clean company logo looks poor qualiy when I do a test and receive it back in the email. It looks very good in outlook when sending but not so on receiving - does Outlook compress images to a certain quality - can I do something to ensure good quality image? thanks Jeff ...

Print data in form field lists
Using Word 2007 - have a form with multiple drop down lists. Is there a way to print a copy of the form which displays all the options in the drop down lists to make updating easier? I am not sure how printing a document with all the dropdown items displayed (which is not possible) would help with 'updating'. If you want to modify the values in a dropdown field more simply - take a look at the add-in at http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Classic%20Form%20Controls.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <...

Hide multiple users from Exchange Address Lists
Does anyone know how to hide several users from the Exchange address lists without having to open the properties of each user and selecting that option on the Exchange advanced tab? Thank you, Mitchel Is there anything that is common amongst all of those users yet differentiates them from the others? If so, you can modify the filter of your Address List to exclude them from the list. You can also use LDIFDE to set the attribute 'msExchHideFromAddressList' to True which will hide the users from the all address lists. "Mitchel Bone" <jmbone@cumberland.edu> wrote in ...

Add image over other images
Hey guys, Basically I have two pictures: A map (quite a large picture) A symbol (quite small and to be placed over the map at specified points) Anyone have any idea how I could go about this? Thanks in advance for any help! Am 05.05.2010 05:51, schrieb bourkeyo: > Basically I have two pictures: > > A map (quite a large picture) > A symbol (quite small and to be placed over the map at specified points) > > Anyone have any idea how I could go about this? Take a look at the following classes/methods: 'Bitmap': Constructor and 'Save' m...

TreeCtrl and Images
I want to display normal and state images in my tree control from image list. Generally, treectrl displays checkbox first in a row and it then displays the normal image. Is it possible to reverse this order i.e. to show normal image before the state image ? On Jan 6, 10:44=A0am, shubhishubhi <shubhishu...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want to display normal and state images in my tree control from image l= ist. > Generally, treectrl displays checkbox first in a row and it then displays= the > normal image. Is it possible to reverse this order i.e. to show ...

HELP MATCHING PHONE NUMBERS ON VOTER LIST [combining lists from different sources]
I have two lists. one list is a contact list of voters that voted in all the past 5 elections. there are no phone numbers on this list (2226 records). the other list a list of voters in general in the area. this list includes telephone numbers (23,214 records). I got these lists from different people so 'John Smith' in list 1 doesn't have the same primary key as 'John Smith' in list 2. What I'd like to do is have a list with all the records from list one with the corresponding phone number from list 2. i can manually look up people's names and addresses and c...

In place editing of list box
I have set up the ability to double click on an item in a list box and edit it. The only problem I have is I would like to have the enter key end the editing. If I hit the enter key, the dialog box that contains the list box ends. How do I make sure that the list box gets the enter key and not the dialog box itself? Can this be done without subclassing the list box? You have to subclass the edit control you are using. Make it a multiline edit control which has the dialog has a parent (you need the multiline property, even though you won't use it, so you will see the enter key). I te...

Capturing a screen image
I frequently write material to use in my classrooms and labs where my students use Excel XP. I would like to be able to do an old-fashioned PrintScreen, but this doesn't work any more. How can I print the entire screen image in my document? Thanks, Evelyn Depending on what you want, hit printscreen button or the printscreen button in combination with Ctrl or Shift. then go to your application, such as word or excel and do edit => Paste. This should give a bitmap picture of the part of the screen you captured. Regards, Tom Ogilvy Evelyn <elplummer@prodigy.net> wrote i...

Formating Text in a List Box
How do I increase or format the text in a list box? Thanks! In the Properties Box you can set the Font, Style and Size. PC "PSTEWART" <PSTEWART@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C26CF8F6-8C68-4809-9F49-54041CCCE9B1@microsoft.com... > How do I increase or format the text in a list box? Thanks! Thanks for your post. When I create a "list box" from the Forms toolbar, the properties box does not have any options to change the font size. I am assuming that the text size is set to the default text (font and size) of the workkbook.. "PC&...

Multiple Contact list
I have 3 different emails accounts Importing contact list from old computer. I wantr to keep the contact list seperated. But when I import each, they are combined into on list. How can I seperate the lists Thanks You have a few options.. 1. Use Three separate Live ID's for a sign on to Windows Live in WLM - only one Live ID can be signed on at time and only its contacts can be accessed 2. Use 2 Live ID's(each for sign on to Windows Live in WLM) and the Default(no Sign on to Windows Live in WLM) - only one Live ID or the default account can be accessed at a time. ...

image of folder as embedded object
how do i show an image of a folder and corresponding title using image control? for example, would have picture of folder followed by the words full fee schedule. what to copy that image and embed in form. building online documentation for a non technical user tried inserting picture thru image control thanks for your help ...

mirror image
I put together a floor plan for a home. I need to mirror or flip the floor plan 180 degrees but I can't seem to be able to do this. I selected the whole floor plan, clicked on shapes, rotate or flip, flip vertical but that only flips each shape. It keeps each shape stationary but flips it 180 degrees. That is not what I need to do. I want to be able to flip the whole image. For example. The garage, bedrooms and bathroom is on the south side. I want it to be on the north side instead. Can you help me? I just tried this. Select everything, group, then flip it. Appeared to work (at l...

Entries in a distribution list
Does anyone know how to place the entries in a distribution list in a customized way, i don't want then in alphabetical order. How can i keep them in the order i select it? Thank, Cristina fermina acelga <acelga6@hotmail.com.(donotspam)> wrote: > Does anyone know how to place the entries in a distribution list in a > customized way, i don't want then in alphabetical order. > > How can i keep them in the order i select it? You can't. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Changing a static image
I have put these lines in the OnInitDlg of a dialog CBitmap bitmap1; bitmap1.LoadBitmap(ID_BMP); ((CStatic *)GetDlgItem(ImageSecurity))->SetBitmap(bitmap1); with ID_BMP : a varaible memeber of the dlg ImageSecurity the label of the image The pb is that the image doesn't appear when the dlg is called, but the border of the image fit whell the id of the bitmap. thx a lot for any answer mathieu Your ImageSecurity static control should have SS_BITMAP style. Open the resource ( .rc ) file in a text editor and add the SS_BITMAP style. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ] -------...

List of Mailbox Sizes in 2007 & 2003
I have 2 exchg servers. One is 2003 with majority of mailboxes, and one with 2007 hosting only a few mailboxes. In 2003 i could list all the mailboxes along with their size. In 2007 I can't see where to do this. From the 2007 admin console, i can see the mailbox sizes of 2007 users if i right click and choose properties, but doing the same for legacy users, gives me blank fields. Can anyone tell me what i need to do? Hi you could use get-mailbox, pipe this into get-mailboxstatistics (specify the columns you want) and if you want you could pipe this into export-csv Henry &quo...

Images in Excel 2000
I'd like to import an 8 1/2" x 11" jpg image into an exel 2000 spreadsheet and be able to enter data into the cells and still see the image underneath. Is this possible and how do I do it. This would be impossible or nearly so using Microsoft Excel. You could do it with Word. http://www.officearticles.com/word/typing_on_top_of_a_scanned_form_in_microsoft_word.htm However, I think it's crazy to try it under any circumstances. ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "cjones" <cjones@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

My Bank does not show up in the list
I have Money 2005, my bank shows up on the Microsft Website, but does not show up on Money. The bank did change it name in the last year! Can any on help Thanks in Advance.. In microsoft.public.money, Ekta wrote: >I have Money 2005, my bank shows up on the Microsft Website, but does not >show up on Money. The bank did change it name in the last year! > >Can any on help You could name the bank. Somebody might know something about that bank. Ekta wrote: > I have Money 2005...The bank did change it name in the last year! Are you saying the bank's new name doesn't...

Data Validation List Questions
I have a few questions. (Note I cannot use Macros as a solution, I know that would be easier but I can't) 1. Can you set a "default value" in a cell that is the first item in the Validation List? This would mean that although the user can pick from the list, The first item in the list automatically appears in the cell. 2. Can you replace the users selection with another from the list. Think of this one like an OPtion Button. Lets say the user selects "X" in the first cell. Later he selects "X" in the second cell. I need something (Not a macro) that...

Displaying images in CListCtrl
Hi, I have a Report-style CListCtrl and I need to display an image in the second column of the list control. Calling SetItem() by specifying the image index from the ListCtrl's imagelist member and the subitem index corresponding to the second column does not work. I can only get the image to display in the first column, and I dont want the image there. Would appreciate any help in this regard. Thanks Gautham You're going to have to derive you're own class from CListCtrl and draw it yourself. Here are a couple of links to articles where they use bitmaps in CListCtrls that ma...

outlook safe distribution list
I would like to set up a distribution list that uses the bcc field for the members of the list to protect the identities of the persons on the list but still takes advantage of the personalized to: field for each member. Help would be appreciated. Thank you. You can't do this by using the BCC field then. Use the Mail Merge option from within Word instead. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- <mcgongee@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1188501c441cc$82119260$a601280a@phx.gbl...

Signature image missing when reply or forward
I am using Outlook 2000 and i have created a signature for my email with an image and hyperlink which works fine for a new msg. But when I reply or forward an email the signature does not get the image, it appears as missing (outline box with X). Does anyone know whats going on? and what can I do to fix this?? Thanks, -SG You need to check the format of the message that you are replying to or forwarding. If the message is Plain Text then the graphic and hyperlink are not going to work. However if the message format is Rich Text or HTML it should work fine but HTML would be the best...