IHTMLDocument Load problem #2

Let me explain my problem first !

I want to load a HTML file into IHTMLDocument. So I used IPersistFile
and it's methods.
My problem is that it loads only small HTML files. For large HTML files
, it loads it partially. I have called SaveHTMLDocument function (this
is my function which saves HTML document to disk file using
IPersistFile ) to check that is the document loaded entirely. My
friends told me that document loads asnchronously ..thats why you are
facing this problem.
I put one while loop checking ready state of document , but it shows me
Can you tell me what can I do to solve this problem .

BOOL LoadHTMLDocument ( IHTMLDocument *pDoc , CString szHTMLDocument )

{

IPersistFile *pFile;
HRESULT hr=pDoc->QueryInterface(
__uuidof(IPersistFile),(void**)&pFile);
if(SUCCEEDED(hr))
{
	BSTR bstrFile =szHTMLDocument.AllocSysString();
	hr=pFile->Load(bstrFile,0);
	::SysFreeString(bstrFile);

       // to crosscheck if file is really loaded or not
	SaveHTMLDocument(pDoc,"c:\\sample.htm");

}

}

0
ajay8436 (23)
2/9/2005 12:58:58 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Sold Stocks No Longer Available in Investment Transactions Report #2
I can't find transactions for sold stocks in Money 2003 Deluxe. The only transactions show are for currently active stocks (i.e., curently owned). What needs to be done to show this historical information? thank you ...

Greeting card problem
I want to make a greeting card with 4 pages (front, inside left, inside right, back) such that I can print two cards on an A4 sheet of paper. So far I have only been able to print one card on an A4 sheet, by printing all four pages on one side of an A4 sheet and then folding it twice to make a card with the pages in the right place. This is fine if using 80g/m2 paper, but I would like to use the heavier 160g/m2 paper (or even photographic paper), and only have to fold the card once, otherwise it is too bulky. I assume I'll have to print pages 4 and 1 on one side, and pages 2 and 3 ...

I am working on a VC++ project.I have pulled out resources from the main application and placed into a resource only dll,I am loading the dll into the main application now...it works fine But i now need to put back some of the resources into main application.thts where the problem starts.it creates a sort of collision Does anyone have a solution to that? Resource IDs must be unique. How are you copying these resources? Is it an Extension DLL? -- Ajay Kalra [VC++ MVP] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "j456" <jim456@rediffmail.com> wrote in message news:1131732685.043371.153810@g49g20...

Product Key is not valid #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) When I try to open any of my Office Products I get the above error message. As I read through the fix, which called for moving office into the trash, it called for re-entering my product key. Only problem is that I ordered my iMac with Office already loaded and don't have the installation disks or a product key. What do I do now? On 8/28/09 4:54 PM, in article 59b7b2d0.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Albiecrazy@officeformac.com" <Albiecrazy@officeformac.com> wrote: > Only problem is that I ordered my iMac with Off...

load .csv file into Sheet 2?
I am building a charting application using Excel 97. Worksheet1 contains a lot of values and formulas and contains the chart. Is there a way to load a .csv file into work sheet 2 after an .xls file has been opened into work sheet 1? In xl2k and above, there's an option under Data|Import external data (xl2002 wording). but in xl97, you can open the file in worksheet in another workbook and then just copy|paste it to its final destination (or just move the worksheet??). (In fact, that's still the way I do it in xl2002. Old dogs/new tricks???) "hmmm..." wrote: &g...

How do I update my entire website? #2
After months of neglect, I'm trying to update our webpage and can't locate a local file of what's on the net, so I'm trying to download it from the site itself. Publisher 2003 will not open my entire website when i choose the index.pub through the open command, only the home page. Is there something i can do to open every page at once from the ftp or www location for updating? thanks colin ...

Website browsing problem
Hi All We have an engineering client who cannot connect to one particular website www.schydraulic.com Client network setup: SBS 2003 Premium, ISA 2004, 2 nics. Internet--->Ext nic 192.168.0.2-->Int nic 192.168.16.2--->Internal network Client installation was carried out over 3 years ago and they have had no other browsing issues except this one website they have only recently neededaccess to. Cannot connect to this site from any workstation or SBS server. We have another client who has an identical SBS setup and they can access this website. I have setup lo...

CImage::Load
Hi, When I use IPicture *m_image = OleLoadPicturePath() from a cdrom it sometimes returns NULL, which is good, because I can check for that situation and react upon it (then I just have to try again). I wanted to see if Cimage is better at loading them (also in the case where a jpg is incomplete, where other viewers are able to read them anyway, but the ole funciton returns NULL). However, in the same situation Cimage *m_image; m_image.Load() does not let me know if it was unable to load the image, so I get segmentation faults. HAve I missed a function that check for that? With CImage ...

ActiveSync #2
Hi there, Not really an Exchange question.. But is it possilble to change the port number on a mobile device that actvicesync uses? We are required by our ISP to use port 8383 for our email servers, but this then stops any mobile device communicating with the server. Thanks for any help/... ...

IHTMLDocument
Hello EveryOne I have a html document pointer ( IHTMLDocument ), I want to disable (remove) all scripts in that html document. I tried to do this by folowing way 1: Get all script elements in html document. 2: Retrieve all corresponding html nodes 3: Delete the same node from document. 4: ANd after that used the method IPersistFile::save to save the document. But when I opened the same file , I saw scripting blocks in it, I am not able to figure out that what is the problem behind it.Scripting nodes couldn't be deleted ! Can u tell me that what is problem ? And How can I do this in other ...

store problems
I cant connect to exchange server with outlook, I get error message that store cannot be opened, however OWA works fine, there are MAC clients using entourage that are connected just fine, its just outlook 2003 that cannot. Exchange server version is 2003 standard. Outlook stopped responding when I went to "configure your server wizard and installed remote access/VPN server so I could connect to exchange via outlook through a VPN at my home. I removed the role from the server after outlook could not connect and still have the problem. HELP please Please post any relevant Event ID...

Hiding functions in cells problem
I have a large table with a rather long function in one column t generate values. The function shows up in the cell unless there i data in the two columns from which it draws data from to generate th answer. How do I make the function disappear from the cell so that th table will print out blank, but still have the function in the cell Attachment filename: example2.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=64864 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com pyzikchr, I suspect your function is actually a formula in the cell?...

utility or code to convert Access 2 databases
Hi ! Our application is migratting from VB4.16 / Access 2 to VB6 / Access 2002 (or better) We need a small utility to convert a *.mdb file from Access 2.0 format to Access 2000 (or better ) We need to use this utility in a batch file, for example. We would like to perform this conversion without using [ms]access.exe with is not installed on the many PC which used our application. If a such as utility does not exist, we'll be happy with a piece of code to perform this operation. Thanks, Jack You can use DAO 3.6 to convert a Jet 2 database to a Jet 4 database: dim dbe as dao.dbEngin...

Is it possible to run MS CRM Forms inside of parent Iframe/Form? How pass to CRM login/password programatically from parent form? Thanks. i believe this is what you're looking for: http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com/2006/06/showing-associated-activities-in.html unsupported but it works. is_vlb50@hotmail.com wrote: > Is it possible to run MS CRM Forms inside of parent Iframe/Form? > How pass to CRM login/password programatically from parent form? > Thanks. No,I need to display full crm inside my application.And pass login information to crm. Thanks. rvrebel@gmail.com wrote: >...

Attachment problem after Exch 2003 SP2 install
We have a script running on a HP-UX machine that uuencodes an xml file and sends it as an attachment to an Exchange mailbox. Prior to the SP2 install, the Outlook user was receiving the xml as an attachment. After the SP2 install, the xml is now embedded in the body of the e-mail and looks like a bunch of garbage. Any ideas? Anyone have any clues on why this is happening? ...

goal seek #2
is there any way to copy and paste a goal seek formula across multiple cells? thanks, Grisolm ...

accessing a javascript variable using IHTMLDocument
Hi, I have the IHTMLDocument2 interface set up for a web page in an MFC VC++ prog. eg IHTMLDocument2* pHTMLDocument2; hr = pMC->QueryInterface(IID_IHTMLDocument2, (void**)&pHTMLDocument2 ); The page contains: var variable_name = "variable data"; within a <SCRIPT> tag. Is there a straightforward way to return the value of the variable_name using the interface? Of course I know I can do a hard-coded search using, say, 'c' char functions, but I just wondered... TIA ...

I am writing an app that will have a table of people in an access database. Each of these people will be associated with a jpeg photo. Is it better to have the photos living on the hard drive as for example c:\myphotos\person1.jpg and insert that into the access record or to store the actual photo in the access record as an OLE data type? If the latter, how do I read the photo into my program and save it back to the database? ...

Date Format Problems??
Date Format Problems?? Hi, I am a bit novice at some of this; any suggestions will help, (can find/ using: format cells, number/custom.. cond. format..) Date example that I was/ am using: Text: 051113, and "Right Justify" to see just last 2 digits: 13 (for day) I changed system date format in Control Panel, Regions, to be: yy-mm-dd (did not really want dashes, trying for database type sorting of dates..?) Don't know if I should pick a different format to do same thing.. to see: yymmdd. - Is there a work-around for seeing "text"? / last two charac...

New Computer pre-loaded with McAfee -- SHIT!
The Wife & I were out the other day and found what they call a NetTop PC for $200. It came with XP, and this was a good thing. We asked the salesgeek about upping the RAM from the factory 1G to 2G. Not possible, was the short answer. But, he had a close cousin in the back that came with a better processor and 2G or RAM. He didn't mention that it also came with Win7 instead of XP. Crap! Instead of going across the store and buying RAM for a machine that has no visible means of opening the case, and getting to the same price point in the effort, we just bought the upgraded ...

Sending Mail problems
client, Outlook 2002, SP2 server, Exchange 5.5, SP4 When I send an email it just sits in the Outbox until I click on either my Inbox, another email, or another folder, then the email will send from the Outbox and appear in the Sent Items. Also, I constantly need to hit Send/Receive to check for new emails. I checked all my settings and Outlook is setup to send/receive Immediately when connected. Am I missing something? Any advice would be appreciated. I'm having the same problem and also posted the same question (about an hour after you did, as it turns out). If someone res...

Calander Problem #2
Hi When I try to invite someone to a meeting I can that he is busy or not, but our problem is that insted of seeing that the person is buy we can see in what he is busy? How can we stop it, so that we be able only to that he is busy? Than'x S ...

Form Load problem
The problem is that I create my invoice/record from frmMain my main page but to update my Invoice I have to do it from frmModifyClientinvoice, Is there a way to code ot so if the first part fails it will move to the 2nd part? recInvoice.Open "SELECT * FROM tblInvoice where InvoiceID=" & Forms!frmMain!subfrmModifyInvoiceClient.Form!lstModify.value _ , CurrentProject.Connection, adOpenDynamic, adLockOptimistic subShowInvoiceValues subShowInvoiceDetailValues recInvoice.Open "SELECT * FROM tblInvoice where InvoiceID=" &...

Conditional Formatting Problem #5
Dear All, Another thing I need help with is conditional formatting. I have table and I was wanting to set the conditional formatting so that whil cells are blank they are hatched out (ie cell pattern applied) but onc I enter data into the cell then the pattern is removed. I'm no experienced at writing formulae and can't work out how to appl formatting to blank cells only Any help appreciated Cheers Henr -- henr ----------------------------------------------------------------------- henry's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2387 View this ...

Problem with Video Email
Has anyone receive this error "Failed to convert a file to WMV format" when using Outlook 2003 to send Video Email? Thanks, Jon Beedle I briefly tried the add-in, found it more trouble than it was worth and uninstalled it. Using IM is so much easier. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Jon Beedle asked: | Has anyone receive this error "F...