Icons centered in a ClistCtrl (HORZ & VERT)

Hi,

I have a docking bar with a ClistCtrl (using icons) on the left.
I would like to know how I can have icons centered even when I resize my
docking bar.
Same question for an horizontal CListCtrl icons list.
For now I only have one item and it's on the left while I would like it
to on the middle.
0
richom.v (84)
5/2/2006 6:26:08 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Try m_ListCtrl.SetWindowPos() ; (CListCtrl m_ListCTrl) to change the
list ctrl position when you resize your doking bar.

0
ghalex (12)

Gray icon from icon
Is there any system-fn to paint a given icon in grayscale? ...

how i do enable icons in excel
some of icons doesnt work like chart , scenario ... when i go to customise its appear active when i closed its back to an active how can slove this problem thanks salah If the workbook is shared Insert>Chart and Tools>Scenarios will be grayed out(unavailable). Check at Tools>Share Workbook to see if book is shared. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 03:24:07 -0700, "salah" <salah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >some of icons doesnt work like chart , scenario ... > >when i go to customise its appear active when i closed its back to an activ...

Media Center 2002
Hello, I have Media Center 2002 and I recently installed SP3 and now the Media Center does not work. The error says: ehshell.exe - Strong name validation failed for assembly... Is there a fix to this problem? Thank you. On May 30, 12:53=A0pm, "John Smith" <i...@smith.com> wrote: > Hello, > > I have Media Center 2002 and I recently installed SP3 and now the Media > Center does not work. The error says: > > ehshell.exe - Strong name validation failed for assembly... > > Is there a fix to this problem? > > Thank you. Di...

Icons and transparency
Hi guys I have 32*32 16 color icon, but I need a transparent background on it. I'm using it on a column header but I get a white background with what I thought was the transparent colour. I have used the VS7 icon editor, but it's not clear how to set the transparent colours. Any help would be most appreciated. TIA Tony In the header of which control are you trying to show the icon? Is it a list view, an owner drawn control, a third part control...? How are you loading the icon? From where the icon come from? Is it inside an image list? -- Regards Rodrigo Corral Gonz´┐Żlez...

Is there an "expand all" icon for the "by sender" view?
Wow, was playing around with all the views this morning and came across the "by sender" one. It could be super fantastic. It's not good as it is now as the default mode doesn't help much, and I couldn't seem to find it, but was hoping someone could point me in the right direction to where the "expand all" feature for it. Thanks so much! ...

Notification Area System Icons Have Disappeared
When I go to the Notification Area properties, only the "Clock" option is checked. The "Volume", "Network", and "Power" options are un-checked AND grayed-out so I can't check them. How do I get these system icons back? (I'm running Vista Home Premium-SP2, and the only recent changes have been "Windows Updates" - critical updates only.) Thanks. -- Bob C. Updates will do that sometimes. When it happens to me, I reboot a second time and then check the boxes again. If that doesn't work, I go to the Network Manag...

clistctrl (columns * width) pixel limits in header ctrl of 32768
It appears that the CListCtrl in report mode has a size limitation in its header ctrl ... to calculate (in pixels) the limitation of the header ctrl I added 500 columns to a CListCtrl of width of 100 LV_COLUMN lvColumn; //initialize the columns lvColumn.mask = LVCF_FMT | LVCF_WIDTH | LVCF_TEXT | LVCF_SUBITEM; lvColumn.fmt = LVCFMT_LEFT; lvColumn.cx = 100; on V-scrolling over, in column 328, rendering stops for the header ctrl. 328 x 100 = 32800, ( or ~ 2^15 )... so it appears that the max pixel size for the header control is 32768 I've never run across this before because it is an ext...

Icon Sets Conditional Formatting in Excel 2007
So, I want to be able to use the Icon Sets in conditional formatting with text values. I bet there are a bunch of other people out there that would like to have the text "green", "yellow" or "red" converted to the appropriate stoplight icon, but I cannot figure out how to make this work. Is it possible? Excel 2007 Icons Maybe not quite what you wanted... http://www.mediafire.com/file/dytjrggnxbm/09_26_09.xlsx On Sep 26, 9:27=A0am, Herbert Seidenberg <herbds7-ms...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Excel 2007 > Icons > Maybe not quite what you wanted...http://ww...

HELP Outlook send/receive mail icon every 30 or so seconds
I am running office xp, outlook 2002. I just installed dsl broadband with a dual connect modem. The broadband tech originally set modem up as bridge and all was fine except I had to use windows dialer for connection. Next tech resolved the problem ?? by setting modem up as router. BIG TROUBLE, Outlook would hang, slow loadup and just have all sorts of problems. I did a system restore and brought system back to where modem was before it was changed to a router. Problem is, outlook is now showing the send/receive mail icon every 30 seconds, however it is not actually sending or receivi...

more than 16 colors icon
Can I use more than 16 colors icon in OutlookBar's shortcut? Even I use a true color icon, it shows in 16 colors. :-< ...

workbook specific macro icons
I have written a graph analysis macro using VB (Excel 2000 Premium) and assigned a customized toolbar / icon to the macro. It runs well, but it's helpful to rename the file after an analysis is complete under a more desriptive name. When I do this however, even though the macro is still present in the newly named file (under Tools-macro-macros...) the icon is looking for the macro from the original file, and then opens the original file to run the macro in the newly created file. So I end up with 2 different instances of Excel running. Is there any way that an icon can be assigned to m...

What are the meanings of the icons in the icon column
I cannot find any help information anywhere on the meanings of the different icons in the icon column of the folder viewing pane. What are their meanings and where is the help located (if it exists)? ...

CRM "tracked" icons turned to outlook contack icons
hi all After I deployed the marco to Copy all Parent Contact to Company Name field, my CRM "Tracked" Icons for contacts changed to outlook contack icon. But the contacts are still being tracked in CRM. Can anyone help me to change them back? Can I modify the macro to do that? ps. the macro to Copy all Parent Contact to Company Name field is here. Option Explicit Dim olApp As New Outlook.Application Public WithEvents myContacts As Outlook.Items 'Set the company name when a contact is 'created in Outlook 2003 Private Sub Application_Startup() Set myContacts = olApp.Get...

Wrong Desktop Icon
I have developed this software and created the installation package but when I install it from my cd the icon on the desktop is a piece of paper. But the .exe file in the 'program files' directory has the correct icon, even if i create a shortcut for it. Any ideas? Did you change all the different image types in your icon file to your new icon. Load your application in visual studio, bring up the icon in the resource editor, from the Image menu check all the different image types. AliR. "Chris Baker" <ChrisBaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

Help w/CListCtrl the scroll bars.....
How do you remove the scrollbars from the CListCtrl. In short I don't want my users being able to see the scrollbars at any time, even when the items are below the view line. Thanks. if anyone needs help on this too, here's where I found the solution. http://www.codeguru.com/forum/showthread.php? s=&threadid=163840&highlight=CListCtrl+and+scrollbars >-----Original Message----- >How do you remove the scrollbars from the CListCtrl. In >short I don't want my users being able to see the >scrollbars at any time, even when the items are below the >view...

Detecting Selection change in a CListCtrl
I can't seem to find which event I should handle to be notified when a list control's (in report view) selection changes. Any ideas? Thanks -- Adam Clauss cabadam@tamu.edu >I can't seem to find which event I should handle to be notified when a list >control's (in report view) selection changes. LVN_ITEMCHANGING or LVN_ITEMCHANGED Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq ...

ICON
Hi, I wonder if it is possible to import ready-made icon file to button editor for toolbar button instead of draw it in button editor? It would be nice to use ready-made icons for toolbar button icons. Thanks pt You can load icons at run time from a file and then set it to a toolbar imagelist using SetImageList etc. All that matters to a toolbar contorl is the imagelist. Note that there are three types of imagelists, normal imagelist, disabled imagelist and hot imagelist. You dont have to use all. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Pertti Toivio" <pertti.t...

Office XP icons missing on Windows 7 Pro x64
I installed Office XP on a PC running Windows 7 Pro x64. The icons for the various office programs exist, but are blank. When I look at the shortcuts, it doesn't allow me to choose the location of the icon - it's greyed out. I've run windws explorer elevated, but I still can't change the icon location. If I navigate to the Winword.exe location, it has an icon. If I create a new shortcut, that new shortcut also doesn't have an icon. If I try pinning one to the start menu or taskbar, I get the same problem. I also have Outlook 2007 installed, but the icon for thi...

mfc CListCtrl overwritnig
Hi I have a thread which calls postMessage which fills list in report mode. I want list to be overwritten, but all i've got is list which has a few new rows in each call of postMessage. How to change it ? How to make list, to be overwritten by new rows, not appended ? Regards I would find the row that has the previous data and just use SetItemText() to change the text in the columns to the newer information. Then you wouldn't have to call InsertItem unless you really want a new row. Another way would be to delete the previous row and add a new one, but that seems like more tr...

Problem with Icon
Hai Experts, I Needed to Display a Transparent ICON in my application as iam getting some shaded colors when i execute is there any other thing that i need to do to make my Icon look like what i designed in the Resource Editor Thanks and Regards suresh ...

Microsoft Money Plus Investing Center
Does anyone out there have Microsoft Money Plus Premium? I am trying that version and I wonder if anyone can duplicate what I am experiencing: I click on the Investing tab Click on anything in blue horizontal bar below tab - Markets, Stocks, ETFs, etc. My browser (Firefox) opens with a page from MSN Money -But- If I click the same selections using the left navigation bar, the same MSN Money pages open within Microsoft Money Plus and not in a separate browser (a better user experience). Shelley ----------- Shelley Elmblad About Financial Software financialsoft.about.com Personal Budgetin...

Integrate Ericsson Call Center Client into Microsoft CRM 3.0
Hi! the call center client application have API in COM Object (build in C++), all the call features and fucntion can call from the API, i have no idea's on how to integrate this com object into the CRM Client so that when have an incoming service call, the CRM client will pop up the call case window and the user also able to answer or hang up the call from the CRM client interface. i have study the CRM SDK but still can find the solution. Appriciate can give me some clues to start. Thanks! ...

Meaning of icons in Icon column
I cannot find the meaning of the icons in the Icon column of the viewing pane in any help page. What are the meanings and where is the help page? An Tuathach <AnTuathach@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I cannot find the meaning of the icons in the Icon column of the > viewing pane in any help page. What are the meanings and where is the > help page? No need to ask more than once. See: http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howto/icons.htm -- Brian Tillman ...

OL 2000 no icon on taskbar
Hello Group, For some reason Outlook 2000 does not show an icon on the taskbar anymore when a message has arrived. With newer versions this can be switched through the Tools menu, so not with 2K. Maybe it can be set in the Registry. Does anyone know how? Flip More info: WindowsXP Answering my own question: Go to Taskbar properties, find the envelop in the list and choose 'allways show' Flip "Flip" <flipatkonitechpuntnl> schreef in bericht news:OF73PV62KHA.5196@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello Group, > For some reason Outloo...

Missing icon
I've got XP professional and IE7. My anti-virus is Avast free Home Edition. Today I noticed the icon missing from my Systems Tray. Went to Start/Programs and got the icon to my desktop. Double clicked on it and found that Avast is there all right and working. How can I get the icon into my systems tray? TIA Ben Stevenson wrote: > I've got XP professional and IE7. > > My anti-virus is Avast free Home Edition. Today I noticed the icon > missing from my Systems Tray. Went to Start/Programs and got the icon to > my desktop. Double clicked on it and fou...