I want to know something about Visual Studio 2005

Hi,
I want to know something about Visual Studio 2005
the size of it , and the System Requirements, who knows , please tell me.
Thanks a lot.

0
fcvcnet
3/1/2006 2:44:38 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/products/vspro/details/default.aspx

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]
ajaykalra@yahoo.com

"fcvcnet" <fcvcnet@163.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I want to know something about Visual Studio 2005
> the size of it , and the System Requirements, who knows , please tell me.
> Thanks a lot.

0
ajaykalra (6841)
3/1/2006 3:37:47 AM
Thank you so much!
But I can not find the Visual Studio Team System's system reguirement.
Someone said 1G ram needed , is that right?

> Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]
> ajaykalra@yahoo.com

0
fcvcnet
3/1/2006 6:56:35 AM
For some reason, I found it difficult to navigate VS2005 product info
on that site. I personally havve not installed VSTS so I dont know the
requirements. But I would be surprised if it asked for 1GB ram. That
would rule out a lot of existing customers who are using VC6 or VS2003.

-----
Ajay Kalra
ajaykalra@yahoo.com

0
ajaykalra (6841)
3/1/2006 1:13:49 PM
"fcvcnet" <fcvcnet@163.com> skrev i meddelandet
> Thank you so much!
> But I can not find the Visual Studio Team System's system
> reguirement.
> Someone said 1G ram needed , is that right?

It depends on your definition of needed.  :-)

1 GB is not a requirement, but it improves the performance.

Bo Persson

0
bop (114)

how to know rowindex after filtering
Hi, Via VBA i filtered a sheet. Basically i should have as result only 1 row. How can i know what is the rowindex (figure in the grey column margin e.g : 873, or 34245,...) ? thanks a lot, Maileen One way: Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim myCell As Range Set myCell = Nothing On Error Resume Next With ActiveSheet.AutoFilter.Range Set myCell = .Resize(.Rows.Count - 1, 1).Offset(1, 0) _ .Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Cells(1) End With On Error GoTo 0 If myCell Is Nothing Then 'do nothing Else ...

want questions

I want more!

Isn't there a sweet spot between Money 2004 and 2005?
I'm trying to remember if there was a point last year when you could buy 2003 and it was so close to the 2004 release that you could upgrade for free. I think it was if you bought 30 days before 2004 was released. I know MS has done this with some of the Office auites, so I might be getting that confused with this. Anyone remember if that happened or not? I have a recollection that it was discussed in here, but I don't think there was any MS promotion (unlike on Office). However, in certain countries (i.e., the US), there is a 30 day money back guarantee, so purchasers of Mo...

Text want wrap in text box

Visual controls
Where can I found and install more GUI controls for VC6? I need something like TPanel in Borland (Delphi or C++ Builder) tools. I need to make small blue rectangle around picture and WebBrowser control. Which GUI control is the best for it? I've tried to use CStatic, but it is allways showing in a front of WebBrowser control. :( How can I "sent it" to background? Petar, CStatic would do fine. You'll have to be aware, however, that in MSVC++ 6.0, the controls are created in the reverse order from the resource editor, so you should place the static on top of the ...

Visio asking for Visual Basic for Applications.............................HELP!!! tia
My work laptop came with visio 2003 and when I try to merge an excel table it is asking for the Visual Basic for Applications. Is this something I can download some where? Thanx in advance. I suspect that it is included in the trial version. CAVEAT becareful that you don't over write your production legal system with the trial software. I'd suggest you go back to those that loaded it onto your system. Another source is the VBA6.2 SDK which is available for download from MS. Al "Boll Weevil" <dryer@maytag.com> wrote in message news:i30aa01k5fqegpg8rpt3ms5k0hgtthli2q@4...

Want to Add more Sub description Field

Visual Basic.net
I currently work in Finance and have been told that VB.net is a useful tool for financial modeling which I want to learn. Any opinions on this? Thanks -- Mark "Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14FAA95A-4D62-452F-A21D-24D2CB4F0396@microsoft.com... >I currently work in Finance and have been told that VB.net is a useful tool > for financial modeling which I want to learn. Any opinions on this? This group is for VB 6 and earlier; VB.Net is a substantially different language. You need to ask in a group with "dotnet" i...

Excel wants to create a page break in every cell!
After saving revisions in an Excel worksheet, I get a popup message that states "Margins do not fit page size". After clicking "ok" (because this is my only choice) a page break is automatically created in ever cell. At times(depending on the sizeof the work sheet) it can be over 100 pages with a page size 14% or smaller. Why does this happen, and how can I avoid it? I saw this suggestion in a different forum. Try closing excel. Clean up your windows temp folder Windows start button|Run type: %temp% and hit enter Clean all those files that you ca...

New XML Editor in Visual Studio 2005
Here is some more information about it: http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml/default.aspx?pull=/library/en-us/dnxmlnet/html/xmltools.asp ...

WANTED
WTB: I BUY SOFTWARE - CHECK AROUND - YOU PROBABLY HAVE SOME OF THE BELOW TO SELL TO ME. SEE A LIST OF SOME OF THE SOFTWARE THAT I AM BUYING! I AM BUYING ALL OF THE BELOW. THE MORE QUANTITY THE BETTER! I am looking to buy large quantities of Windows 7 Professional Upgrade Dell DVDs with unactivated COAs included in a SEALED package I am looking to buy quantities of SYMANTEC NORTON ANTI VIRUS, NORTON INTERNET SECURITY AND 360 OEM AND RETAIL BOXES I will buy 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2006. If you have good quantities setting around and no longer need send me detai...

Seach for a value in multi-dimensional array in 2005/2008
object[,] siblings = { { "John", 25 }, { "Mike", 30 }, { "Tom", 40 } }; Let say I have a value: string searchString = "Mike"; How do I search for the [searchString] in the array siblings and get the age (in case of Mike, it is 30)? "Rick" <Rick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E4E7F5C2-88A4-4D32-9F19-4C1DCA61B898@microsoft.com... > object[,] siblings = { { "John", 25 }, { "Mike", 30 }, { "Tom", 40 } }; > > Let say I have a value: > string searchString = "Mik...

Difficult problem (for me !) Lookup or something that i need to use ???
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00D7_01CA7B43.621ACFB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi there, - The range (see near the end of this mail) where all the "X" are in is = called "Risks" (a,b,c,... & Step 1,... Step X are not included in ths = range). - The line with the text a,b,c,d,e,f,...above the range "Risks" have all = text in them (example d=3D "Electricity") - The cells in the left "Step 1",... refer to a sheet ...

Check boxes
Hi---I am setting up a form with various check boxes. I want to set up a range of check boxes so if any of these boxes are checked, then one corresponding check box if also checked. On the flip side, if none in the range of boxes are checked, then the one corresponding box is also not checked. I hope this can be done with a formula or conditional formatting, instead of a macro....if it takes a macro, whoever resonds to this question, please explain in easy terms---I don't have a lot o fmacro experience. Thanks!!! A boolean checkbox reflects the TRUE / FALSE value of the cell it ...

I want to know something about Visual Studio 2005
Hi, I want to know something about Visual Studio 2005 the size of it , and the System Requirements, who knows , please tell me. Thanks a lot. http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/products/vspro/details/default.aspx -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "fcvcnet" <fcvcnet@163.com> wrote in message news:#xJvGnNPGHA.536@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > I want to know something about Visual Studio 2005 > the size of it , and the System Requirements, who knows , please tell me. > Thanks a lot. > > Thank you so much! But I can not find the Visual Studi...

Using ODBC to connect Access 2003 to sql server 2005 express
Hi, I am trying to join a access to my sql server. I made the ODBC connection ok and was able to bring the table up in Access, but. All the fields had #deleted in them. When I added new data in access, it should up on my sql server ok, but if I refresh the access spread sheet, the new data I entered got replace with #deleted. I did some resercah and found a comment about Access not knowing the key index, I open it in design vue and it had the key logo next to the id column. I need help!!!!! -Ted Answer: Chances are you are linking to a table that either does not have a pr...

When repeating city want zipcode to populate
Making a data base of mailing addresses. Is there a formula to use to get a zipcode to populate in a cell when a city and state is entered in two other cells? Thanks. See help on VLOOKUP function. Or go here for excellent help and an example workbook. http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlFunctions02.html Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 08:05:32 -0800, jrw - esq. <jrw - esq.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Making a data base of mailing addresses. Is there a formula to use to get a >zipcode to populate in a cell when a city and state is entered in two other >...

DPM 2007 does not see SQL 2005 Analysis Services Database
Hi ! We have DPM 2007 latest hotfix running and protecting a server with SQL 2005 and SQL 2000 installed. Also Analysis Services for SQL 2005 installed on that server which has a database mounted. When modifying the protection group I see the SQL 2000 instance and the SQL 2005 instance but I do not see the Analysis Services Database or instance in DPM. How can I backup that database with DPM ? Thanks for your help, Alex ...

Money 2005
Hello! Please apologize my poor English! But there is no German Group for this product. Yesterday I got a new Money 2005 bought by Amazon. After installing and while I was preparing a new bank account I got the offer to update. I canceled this update and worked, imported datas from my bank and so on. All worked correct! Maybe an hour or so later I got again the offer to update and I accepted. After updating, closing und performing a new start of Money I always get the error message - "Runtime Error! Program: C:\Programme\Microsoft Money 2005\MNYCoreFiles\msmoney.exe R6025 - pure vi...

Want Windows Mail to open my live.com mail
What are the server settings to have my live.com mail open in my Windows Mail To access Hotmail accounts with Windows Mail, you have to use POP3. See href="http://mailcall.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!CC9301187A51FE33!49799.entry Use port 587 for SMTP (outgoing) With the newer Windows Live Mail, it's much easier. Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate 64 http://download.live.com/wlmail "Sue Ann" wrote in message news:e$a0jezMLHA.1868@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... What are the server settings to have my live.com mail open in my Windows Mail ...

Visio Programmers Wanted
I am looking for a programmer with experience programming for Visio to develop a documentation tool. It can be a remotely developed project anywhere on the globe. ...

My dataset contains units; I want to chart percentages
I am preparing a presentation in Powerpoint. My slides contain line charts. I want the dataset to be shown and reflect actual units and the graph to reflect percentages. For example, in period 1, customer purchased 80 units of Brand A and 20 units of Brand B; therefore, in period 1 Brand A represents 80% of customer's purchases and brand B represents 20%. In period 2, customer purchased 150 units of Brand A and 50 Units of Brand B. Therefore, although the number of Brand A units sold increased by 70 units from period 1 to period 2, Brand A's market share declined from 80% to...