I want to know something about Visual Studio 2005

Hi,
I want to know something about Visual Studio 2005
the size of it , and the System Requirements, who knows , please tell me.
Thanks a lot.

0
fcvcnet
3/1/2006 2:44:38 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/products/vspro/details/default.aspx

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]
ajaykalra@yahoo.com

"fcvcnet" <fcvcnet@163.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I want to know something about Visual Studio 2005
> the size of it , and the System Requirements, who knows , please tell me.
> Thanks a lot.

0
ajaykalra (6842)
3/1/2006 3:37:47 AM
Thank you so much!
But I can not find the Visual Studio Team System's system reguirement.
Someone said 1G ram needed , is that right?

> Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]
> ajaykalra@yahoo.com

0
fcvcnet
3/1/2006 6:56:35 AM
For some reason, I found it difficult to navigate VS2005 product info
on that site. I personally havve not installed VSTS so I dont know the
requirements. But I would be surprised if it asked for 1GB ram. That
would rule out a lot of existing customers who are using VC6 or VS2003.

-----
Ajay Kalra
ajaykalra@yahoo.com

0
ajaykalra (6842)
3/1/2006 1:13:49 PM
"fcvcnet" <fcvcnet@163.com> skrev i meddelandet
> Thank you so much!
> But I can not find the Visual Studio Team System's system
> reguirement.
> Someone said 1G ram needed , is that right?

It depends on your definition of needed.  :-)

1 GB is not a requirement, but it improves the performance.

Bo Persson

0
bop (114)

Accessing Analysis Server 2005 64bit
Are there any troubles to expect when using Excel 2007 32bit against Cubes that are built on Analysis Server 2005 64bit ? ...

[ANN] "Bend Word to your Will" -- April 2005 edition free download
Dear all, THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS ABOUT A *NON-COMMERCIAL* RESOURCE BASED IN PART ON ACCUMULATED ADVICE FROM THIS NEWSGROUP The latest version of my notes on Word -- titled "Bend Word to Your Will" -- is now available for downloading from the Word MVPs' site, http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/WordMac/Bend/BendWord.htm WHAT IS "BEND WORD TO YOUR WILL"? "Bend Word to Your Will" is not a commercial product for sale -- it's free. It's a dictionary-style (mainly) set of notes on Word that I've been continually adding to and polishing for the past four year...

Money 2005 : 1) xfer between accounts; 2) UI problem
Q1) xfer between accounts I want to submit an xFer to pay my Visa card from my checking. I have a checking account and a Visa card at the same bank. Both are setup to download transactions. After I balance the Credit Card account I'm asked If I want to pay, then I fill out the form using xfer ast the type of transaction, after I press submit I get the following message pop-up: "In order to enter and online transfer, both accounts must be at the sam bank and set up for direct statements." Is there something else I need to do with these accounts? Q2) UI Problem Sometimes...

Query?? or something else?
Greetings all, I am new to actually messing around in access and can�t seem to find a solution to my problem. I have two tables one is Employees and the other is company. They are already set up with a one-to-many relationships. The problem I am having is when adding a new employee I am limited to selecting a value that exists in the company table, which can be 1 though 5. Is there a way though query or some other means to show the name rather than the ID for that field? Table outline [Employee] CompanyID FirstName LastName Department Title [Company] CompanyID Comp...

Where do you want to go tomorrow?
Dear users of msnews.microsoft.com, There are rumors that Microsoft plans to shut down this nntp server. See this for example: http://news.cnet.com/8301-13860_3-20004109-56.html Any thoughts on where we can migrate from here - besides of the web-based MSDN forums?. To Google groups, maybe? Regards, -- pa > Any thoughts on where we can migrate from here - besides of the = web-based=20 > MSDN forums?. Windows kernel people - to OSR's forums, surely. --=20 Maxim S. Shatskih Windows DDK MVP maxim@storagecraft.com http://www.storagecraft.com Pavel ...

DO you know the beautiful way of life
http://www.rasoulallah.net/index_english.asp www.nubdalislam.net/msg/1.htm http://www.nubdalislam.net/msg/2.htm http://www.nubdalislam.net/msg/3.htm http://www.nubdalislam.net/msg/4.htm http://www.nubdalislam.net/msg/5.htm http://www.nubdalislam.net/msg/6.htm http://www.nubdalislam.net/msg/7.htm ...

Moving tasks in any order we want them in
We are currently using Outlook 2000 for Windows. We wish to move tasks in any order as we see fit using drag and drop. We have read newsgroup messages that imply that some Outlook versions or packages have drag and drop ordering of tasks. Which versions of Outlook for windows have this feature? I don't know of any versions of Outlook that have this feature. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza/ Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 Author, Absolute Beginner's Guide to OneNote 2003 Lead Author, Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Ref...

Outlook sets recurring meetings when not wanted
If I set a meeting in Outlook and then set a category it will automatically convert the meeting to a recurring one. The same ocurrs if I set Show As Out of Offece etc "Chris Lemmer" <Chris Lemmer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:77F1AB3A-AD27-43E4-BB1C-1028EA8C88CC@microsoft.com... > If I set a meeting in Outlook and then set a category it will automatically > convert the meeting to a recurring one. The same ocurrs if I set Show As Out > of Offece etc Are you using a Dell? If so, uninstall the outlookaddinsetup program in Add/Remove P...

Why excel close all files when I just want to close one files
Dear all, I opened several excel files, and now I want to close one file of the opened file. But when I close one file, all other files are closed and the whole excel is close. Is there any setting that I need to change in excel setting? Thanks There is no setting, but you have to be careful about what X you click on. If you click on the X at the top (the application window), then you're closing the application--not just the single workbook. Yes, excel behaves differently from MSWord. hon123456 wrote: > > Dear all, > > I opened several excel files, and n...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Want to put range values in a column into two columns
In an excel spreadsheet I have a column with range values like 10MM-24.9MM. What I want to do is split that column into two columns: Minimum and Maximum. In my example minimum will have a value of 10 and maximum will have a value of 24.9, just want to have numeric values. How can I do this ? I am not an excel expert, I will appreciate if someone can tell me the steps to do this. I am sorry if this is a very simple question for this group. Hi Arch! Set up two helper columns and use the following formula assuming your first entry is in A1: =LEFT(A1,FIND("M",A1)-1) =LEFT(MID(A1,FIND...

MS Money 2005 hangs, other problems too
1-7-05Pardon this verbose post but having perused previous posts without resolution to my MS Money 2005 woes I need to explain the scenario. Being a dissatisfied past Quicken user I converted to MS Money 2000 Standard Edition program which was offered preinstalled as well. Have had better results with it than with Quicken, and liked many of the features which Quicken did not offer. This is my first MS Money upgrade since previous version. (Recent TaxCut purchase offered “free”(after the rebate) Ms Money 2005, Standard Edition so I upgraded). Installation OK, even with running older vers...

amortization tables
Looking for some macros or add-ins to assist with Amortization tables. Any help would be appreciated -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com > Looking for some macros or add-ins to assist with Amortization tables. One way to proceed is to start with an existing template. For example, you could open http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx and search the "Templates" section for "amort". shadestreet Here's one that may be useful to you http://www.dicks-blog.com/excel/2004/06/amortization_ta.html -- Dick Kusleika MVP - Excel Excel Blog ...

Move POS database to another server sql 2005 instance
I have moved the database but POS fails to connect with error: Could not connect to the database. Make sure you type the correct computer name. Also, make sure the computer that has the database is avasilable and that the port you specify is the correct one. can connect to the instance from the POS wrkstn. Tried SA and domain administrator accounts. Any info greatly appreciated. -- JNech Houston jenifern wrote: > Any info greatly appreciated. Now the database is on the same physical server or not? Do you can connect via sqlcmd utility? cod ...

SerialPort Class Visual Studio 2005
Hi All!! I have a Dialog based application, in wich i would like to use this class SerialPort, but i don´t know how do i have to do that. There isn´t any example avaliable. I would thank any kind of help: reference to a web, sample code, indications about how doing it... What do i have to do to use class SerialPort? Thanks in advance. Zubi If you are asking how to add a class to a project, all you need to do is select the project in Solution Explorer, right click on it, click Add, click existing item and select your *.h/*.cpp files in the project. -- Ajay Hi Ajay, yes i ...

When will Money 2005 be available
Hi I found the following article but the MS site has no reference to the new version. Any idea when it is available? http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1636335,00.asp TIA KIWI 9/13/04 says amazon.com. I'd expect news on the Money web site about that same date. "KIWI" <jrhastie@nospamtelus.net> wrote in message news:OW9rZE9jEHA.1356@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I found the following article but the MS site has no reference to the new > version. Any idea when it is available? > > http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1636335,00.asp Found it after I p...

Money 2005 Install Location
I am wondering if there is a way to install Microsoft Money 2005 Deluxe in an alternate location. In 2005, there is no "Browse" button as there were in previous versions to change the location from "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\". I'd like to install to a different location. Anyone come across this? I am sure there is a customise button very early on in the install process. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.co...

Convert Quicken XG 2005 to MS Money?
We've been using Quicken XG 2005 for a while now. It does the job, but we've had issues with it and are considering other options. Microsoft has knowledge base article 136112, but it is not available for viewing. Also, we are in Canada. The MS Money website does not give any details as to what kind of functionality we would get from MS Money. Is there a Canadian or an International site for MS Money? ...

Money 2005 Won't Update or Connect to Help
I recently installed Money 2005 and when I went to update I got error messasges for all my accounts. After several days of trying unsuccessfully to update, I uninstalled Money 2005 and reinstalled Money 2004. Everything worked fine nad 2004 connected and updated. I reinstalled Money 2005 and again it would not update. When I clicked on Help it didn't connect either. Then I installed Money 2005 in another computer and it worked fine. When I went to this website on my home computer I could read postings but when I tired to post a question it prompted me to sign onto Passport, b...

Setting Font to source window in Visual Studio
Hello Everyone, I want to add Fonts to Visual studio environmaent, other than its default fonts. I want to add "Verdana" font to source window, but i am not able to see that font in the Font combo box. Tools > Option > Format > Font(combo box) > (I need to set Verdana) How should i achieve it ? Regards, Kishor. (Posted On : microsoft.public.vc.language , microsoft.public.vc.mfc ) KC++ wrote: > Hello Everyone, > > I want to add Fonts to Visual studio environmaent, other > than its default fonts. > I want to add "Verdana" font to source windo...

Best book to start Excel Visual Basic?
Hi guys, I am pretty good at using Excel formulas, but I never programmed or used macro and would like to start. I wonder if you might suggest a book deemed to be the best. thanks in advance VBA For Dummies by John Walkenbach. -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace xxxx in the email address with gmail if mailing direct) "Domanda" <Dom@anda.net> wrote in message news:bjovg5phv6n1gqppd6vh83jjs92utnsbdl@4ax.com... > Hi guys, > > I am pretty good at using Excel formulas, but I never programmed or > used macro and would like to start. I wonder if ...

Want to Update the Outlook Calender on another machine. #2
Hi, Can anyone help me.I want to update my co-worker Outlook Calender without sharing the NetFolder.Here is the scenario.I have an issue where I have to update the Outlook Calender on another machine all are in LAN connections only.Each User has his own ID with respect to his ID I want to update the Outlook Calender.Can anyone help me please with regards to this.Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Sameer ...

SSRS 2005 SP2
Thanks in advance for any assistance. I have a cell in a table that has the CanGrow property set to false, yet the text is still rendered beyond the content of the cell, albeit wrapped. How do I, barring use of substring or mid functions, prevent text from expanding the cell width? Thanks, Morgan Your problem maybe that Format is set to "Can accomodate contents". Right click on the Cell, select Format and uncheck the Textbox height option. Mick "MPF" wrote: > Thanks in advance for any assistance. > > I have a cell in a table that has...

is it possible to change Report_Open to something that opens a que
I have this to open a report up Public Sub Report_Open(Cancel As Integer) is there a way i can change this so it open a query table instead ?? ??????? Your question, at least as posted, doesn't really make sense. This line; Public Sub Report_Open(Cancel As Integer) is the beginning line of the Report_Open event. This event does not "open" the report. It is merely a procedure where you *could* put some code to make something specific happen when the report opens (the report would actually be opened by some other method). However, you seem to be sayin...

My address is Hotmail, but I want to use Outlook express, I see t.
I have a DSL Global connection and address, I also have my hotmail address. I do not like the hotmail program as well as Outlook, so want my e-mail in and out to be done in this program. I thought I had the e-mail accounts configured right, I get the e-mail in my Outlook box, but they will not open. I can send my mail fine through outlook, however. Sam's Son wrote: > I have a DSL Global connection and address, I also have my hotmail > address. I do not like the hotmail program as well as Outlook, so > want my e-mail in and out to be done in this program. I thought I &g...