I want Installshield Application Developed using VC++ Language

Hai,

       This is Jagadeesh. Any body Know how to develope Install Shield
Application using VC++. Pls send me the source code to this mail id
jagadeeshbabu.mca@gmail.com.

Thanks & Regards,

Jagadeesh

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Why not simply use InstallShield?

AliR.

"jagadeesh" <jagadeeshbabu.mca@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hai,
>
>        This is Jagadeesh. Any body Know how to develope Install Shield
> Application using VC++. Pls send me the source code to this mail id
> jagadeeshbabu.mca@gmail.com.
>

> Thanks & Regards,
>

> Jagadeesh

0
AliR3470 (3235)

want questions

a dll use a class in another lib project directly
Hi, I recently got a product with mutliple libs, dlls in VC++ 6.0. One thing puzzles me is that one of the dlls "directly" uses the classes in another lib project. Ususally we should put modifier _declspec( dllimport ) and _declspec( dllexport ) in the class declaration before the class can be used by another dll, right? But in these shared classes, the modifier is just absent. Do you have any clue? Any hint is much appreciated. JD ...

How to use CButton::SetBitmap()
Thank you for trying to help. Simon Jeffries told me that in order to get a bitmap on a CButton I had to set the OwnerDraw flag and override the DrawItem function to do the drawing, or have a CBitmapButton variable and use the LoadBitmaps function to set the bitmaps for pressed/depressed etc. Wow that seems like a lot of work and I don't think that even involves CButton::SetBitmap(). Can anyone send me a working code chunk that illustrates how to use CButton::SetBitmap() ? Thanks to Simon Jeffries for the help so far. Thanks. Ivan Have you looked at tons of samples at www.codeguru...

I want more!

two-way interface between DLLs and Application
Hi, I'm getting headquakes becouse of the design problem: I have an application (called AA) and many Dlls (called DD). AA has a data-pool (called PP) and schedules the execution of the functions FF implemented in the many dlls. The functions FF have to set and get information from the data-pool (this communication should be really fast "milliseconds delay!!"). How do I perform the binding between the DDs and the applications? The binding betwwen the application and the DDs is done by the exported interface of the DDs, but for AA there is no exported interface .... what can I ...

Using MFC ActiveX control in ASP
I'm using VS.Net 2003 to create a very simple ActiveX control in MFC. The control has no ui and just a few properties and methods. What do I need to do to make it work in a classic ASP page? Currently any time I try to set a property on my control {after calling 'Set obj = Server.CreateObject(...)'} I get this error: Error Type: (0x8000FFFF) Catastrophic failure I can successfully use my control from a C# Winforms app. What am I missing? -Brett- > What do I need to do to make it work in a classic ASP page? It needs a standard COM and/or an IDispatch interface. Does i...

Text want wrap in text box

Search Using Address Bar Does Not Work
Hi, I'm using IE8 and running Windows XP, SP3. I used to be able to type a word or phrase into the address bar and it would go to a google search and give suggestions. Now when I type something in it just says, "Internet Explorer cannot display page." Any ideas on what's wrong and how to fix? Thanks! Why would you search from the Address Bar instead of from the Search Box? "Angel Fire" <AngelFire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA8D68E5-B72E-4191-ABCB-F1341078EF14@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I'm using I...

email to application -- yearning for a sendmail feature in Exchange
In my Unix days (long ago), we could set up an email alias that would pipe the contents of a message into an application. Sendmail would perform it's duties by opening a pipe to the application and feeding the text of the message off to this application on stdin. It was a great feature. Now I live in the Exchange world (2003 version) and I could use that functionality but I can't find any way to do this. My need is to print any message that arrives in a mailbox. I want to do this server-side, so I don't have to leave outlook running somewhere just to kick off the rules. ...

Visio asking for Visual Basic for Applications.............................HELP!!! tia
My work laptop came with visio 2003 and when I try to merge an excel table it is asking for the Visual Basic for Applications. Is this something I can download some where? Thanx in advance. I suspect that it is included in the trial version. CAVEAT becareful that you don't over write your production legal system with the trial software. I'd suggest you go back to those that loaded it onto your system. Another source is the VBA6.2 SDK which is available for download from MS. Al "Boll Weevil" <dryer@maytag.com> wrote in message news:i30aa01k5fqegpg8rpt3ms5k0hgtthli2q@4...

Using VBA to Print PDF Files
Hi: My customer has PDF spec sheets for their inventory items. When a pick ticket is printed, they wish to print the PDF spec sheets for each item on the pick tickets. I am very comfortable with the report event structure and know exactly how to get to the PDF files using VBA, but I am having a problem getting the docs printed. I've taken two approaches: 1. Drop ACROPDF.dll onto a User Form in the VBA project. To do this, I created a procedure on the form as shown: Public Sub PrintPDF(FileName As String) AcroPDF1.LoadFile (FileName) AcroPDF1.printAll PDFPrinter.Hide End Sub T...

Net Use Question
I have a simple Workgroup at home and all I want to do is share a drive. Primary computer is set up with Login: phil Password:123 IP 192.168.60.155 Shared Name: e Drive I want: E: I want to set this up so it will auto login every time from my other computer. This is what I used. net use e: \\192.168.60.155\e password:123 /User:phil /Persistent:Yes It tells me the password is bad. If I just use: net use e: \\192.168.60.155\e /user:phil It then prompts me for the pw and i just type in 123 and everything works. How do you get it to take the password? Thanks! ...

How to Play audio file through VC++ application...
Hi i am working with audio playing through VC++ application. Currently i am using DirectSound API to play the audio file of PCM format (Wav). But my this code does not play the wav files with MPEG-Layer 3 fomat. Could anybody please help me out by any code sample the plays audio file of any format... Thanks in advance... Mujtaba This is what I started out with. It is a simple interface to the sound card. http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/G-M/multimedia/article.php/c1587 You may want to check out these... http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/G-M/multimedia/audio/article.php/c4739/ http://www.codeproject...

Why is .NET 2.0 required to deploy an app using VC2005 C++ Setup project?
I just created a setup project for my mfc app. I noticed that in the prerequisites section the .NET 2.0 is checked by default. My app does not need the framework (at least this is what I think). If I clear the checkbox, build the project, and then try to deploy it on a machine with ..NET 1.1 the installer fails with a message complaining about missing .NET 2.0. I'm not sure if this the installer that needs the framework or my app. Are there any mfc8 dlls dependant on the framework? Thanks Hi, > I just created a setup project for my mfc app. I noticed that in the > p...

Want to Add more Sub description Field

Excel wants to create a page break in every cell!
After saving revisions in an Excel worksheet, I get a popup message that states "Margins do not fit page size". After clicking "ok" (because this is my only choice) a page break is automatically created in ever cell. At times(depending on the sizeof the work sheet) it can be over 100 pages with a page size 14% or smaller. Why does this happen, and how can I avoid it? I saw this suggestion in a different forum. Try closing excel. Clean up your windows temp folder Windows start button|Run type: %temp% and hit enter Clean all those files that you ca...

further help deploying an application within my database
i am slowly building a db to assist me with the paperwork that is required for me to do, i am new to access and am building my db as i go along, seeing bits i like, ideas ect and adding them to mine. my work in the emergency health care requires follow up documentation, i have to produce documents to show that skills i have used, how i maintained and improved my knowledgebase and how i have implimented these at incidents i have attended. to this end i have a number of tables and various forms to capture various records of the skills i used, medication i administered ect. this pr...

select the number of rows using shortcut keys
Not able to select the number of rows using shortcut keys (SHIFT+DOWNARROW OR UPARROW) So what happens when you hit SHIFT + Downarrow? Should move down and select the next row as well as start row. SHIFT + END + Downarrow should select to next blank row. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 05:03:01 -0800, Naidu Samudrala <Naidu Samudrala@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Not able to select the number of rows using shortcut keys (SHIFT+DOWNARROW OR >UPARROW) ...

WANTED
WTB: I BUY SOFTWARE - CHECK AROUND - YOU PROBABLY HAVE SOME OF THE BELOW TO SELL TO ME. SEE A LIST OF SOME OF THE SOFTWARE THAT I AM BUYING! I AM BUYING ALL OF THE BELOW. THE MORE QUANTITY THE BETTER! I am looking to buy large quantities of Windows 7 Professional Upgrade Dell DVDs with unactivated COAs included in a SEALED package I am looking to buy quantities of SYMANTEC NORTON ANTI VIRUS, NORTON INTERNET SECURITY AND 360 OEM AND RETAIL BOXES I will buy 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2006. If you have good quantities setting around and no longer need send me detai...

Check boxes
Hi---I am setting up a form with various check boxes. I want to set up a range of check boxes so if any of these boxes are checked, then one corresponding check box if also checked. On the flip side, if none in the range of boxes are checked, then the one corresponding box is also not checked. I hope this can be done with a formula or conditional formatting, instead of a macro....if it takes a macro, whoever resonds to this question, please explain in easy terms---I don't have a lot o fmacro experience. Thanks!!! A boolean checkbox reflects the TRUE / FALSE value of the cell it ...

Using Form view in sharepoint
Hi, I am attempting to use a form view in SharePoint designer and connect this to an Access Database, which works fine. However, when I view this in Sharepoint I am able to add a record but I am not able to edit or delete records as I get an error message (saying "An unexpected error has occurred) and the record does not change in the database. Does anyone know why this might be happening and more importantly how to resolve it? Many thanks in advance, Emma ...

Add-on Developers...
Does anybody know of any other add-on developers for Microsoft RMS, OTHER than RetailRealm, New West Technologies, ADI, EVT, RITE and NBE Solutions? I am trying to "crack" into some new retail markets. I have had some GOOD success. For example, for those who wish to, eGolf has an AWESOME Golf Suite that works like a charm. Talk about a beautiful addition for RMS. Talk to you all soon We focus on the needs of independent specialty retailers including bike, outdoor, sport specialty, and hardgoods verticals. Visit: http://www.digitalretailer.com/rmsaddins.htm "Tony Cormack...

I want to know something about Visual Studio 2005
Hi, I want to know something about Visual Studio 2005 the size of it , and the System Requirements, who knows , please tell me. Thanks a lot. http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/products/vspro/details/default.aspx -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "fcvcnet" <fcvcnet@163.com> wrote in message news:#xJvGnNPGHA.536@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > I want to know something about Visual Studio 2005 > the size of it , and the System Requirements, who knows , please tell me. > Thanks a lot. > > Thank you so much! But I can not find the Visual Studi...